Meet Your Child | A Justin Bi...

By jdbsmain

*caution this is a story i wrote over four years ago i was so bad then so pls bear w me*m What happens when a... More

Meet Your Child | A Justin Bieber Fanficion
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33.
34
35 (END)
Forgive me

21

15.1K 321 39
By jdbsmain

A/N - Hey guys ! Sorry i haven't uploaded its been a crazy few weeks ! But im back so yayayay :-) I hope you like this cute chapter:)

random fact : i really really really like your feedback so yeah comment  what you think! :-)

--------------I smiled as I woke up , knowing what today was . I turned to my sides , smiling as I saw Justin , deep in a slumber .

I bit my lip , pressing a small kiss to his lips before quietly getting out of the bed. I walked to Alison’s room , opening her door . I smiled once I saw she was already awake , playing with her toys on her bed .

“Ready?” I whispered , picking her up and setting her on my hip.

She nodded , and I turned around , walking out of the room and down the steps . We walked into the kitchen ,and I motioned for  Alison to be quiet . I quietly got out a couple of pans , and everything I needed to make breakfast.

I sat Alison on the counter and she watched as I got out eggs, bacon, pancake mix , waffles , toast , and anything else I could think of , before starting to cook.

I turned on the radio , the music quietly playing through the kitchen as I scrambled the eggs .

“Can you pass me the spatula please?” I asked Alison , who nodded excitedly and handed me it.

I smiled , “ You’re an amazing little helper” I said , watching as she beamed up at me , clearly satisfied with her work.

I turned back around , continuing to make the eggs and starting on the pancakes.

I jumped when someone slithered their arms around me , before pulling me into them .

“Wow this is the best birthday present yet” Justin’s raspy voice whispered in my ear before kissing it .

-I turned around in his embrace , before  pouting . “ I was supposed to come wake you up” I whined .

Justin smiled “ That’s alright , I like waking up to you cooking for me” He cheesed , making me playfully hit his arm.

“Happy birthday” I said excitedly! , wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tight .

Justin laughed “ Thanks” He said , and I pulled away from him a little .

“Well Mr. Bieber , since you’re twenty today , I think you have the privilege f getting twenty kisses” I said , biting my lip .

Justin raised an eyebrow “ Is that so?” He asked , and I nodded , before slowly leaning in .

“One” I whispered , before pressing my lips against his .

He hummed in appreciation , but groaned cone I pulled away .

“Two” I said , repeating the action . I pulled away before we could go any further , driving Justin crazy.

“Three” I said , licking my lips , before pressing my lips to his , a little harder this time .

Justin held my head , making sure I wouldn’t get away this time as he deepened the kiss , but I wasn’t complaining .

“Ewww” Alison said from behind us , making us pull away .

Alison was covering her eyes , her fingers open a little so that she was peeking .

I laughed .

“So” I started , clasping my fingers together .

“I was wondering if-“ I was cut off by the sound of my phone vibrating , Pattie’s name lighting up the screen .

Justin looked at it , before furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

“Why Is my mom texting you?” Justin asked , grabbing my phone .

“No reason” I said , quickly pulling it out of his hand .

Justin stared at me , a glare on his face . “Amanda” He warned .

I sighed , “ Fine” I gave in “ I was going to surprise you but you’re parents and some friends are coming over for dinner tonight “ I said quickly , watching as Justin’s glare deepened .

“What? Amanda I told you I didn’t want them to come” Justin growled.

“I know Justin but she’s your mom and she wanted to spend your birthday with you! I couldn’t say no . Plus I haven’t seen Pattie in years and I miss her” I said , moving closer to him .

I grabbed his hands , bringing them to my lips . “Don’t be mad?” I said , giving him the puppy look .

He groaned “ That’s not fair” He said , his eyes looking at my pouting lip.

“What do you mean?” I said , blinking up at him .

He sighed . “Fine”.

I smiled “ Yay! Thank you Justin , this’ll mean a lot to her . And she finally gets to meet Alison !” I said happily , watching as his frown left , a small smile replacing it .

“I guess so” He said , pulling me into him again .

I smiled , kissing his lips once more .

“I have a present for you” I said , moving away from him . Justin groaned . “I said you didn’t have to get me anything” He said , and I rolled my eyes .

“Just open it” I said , handing him  medium sized box , wrapped in purple wrapping paper , a bow on top.

He sighed , opening the box as I grabbed Alison , watching as his face turned into one of love .

“What’s this?” He asked , picking up a bunch of cd’s and tapes.

“Everything you missed the first two years , Her first words , her first walk , her first time being fed . Everything .” I said , and he smiled at me , before looking at Alison.

“I have a pwesent fo yew too dwaddy” She said , making my heart melt.

I watched as Alison handed him a picture of him and her in a cute little frame we made , I love daddy written on the bottom.

“For your wawet?” She said , making me smile .

Justin seemed speechless , as if he were frozen , before snapping out of it and giving her a kiss . “Its amazing” He said , and Alison blushed.

“Thank you” He said , his eyes moving to mine . I smiled , before hugging him .

I could feel us becoming closer , the connection between us , and I was loving it. It was a wonderful feeling , loving someone.

“Speaking of gifts and such” Justin said “ I have a surprise for you” He finished , making my eyes widen .

“Justin! Its your day , you shouldn’t be getting me things” I scolded . He laughed , before kissing me cheek .

“I wanted to do this. But you’ll get it later” He said , making me groan .

“Now , can I relax with the two most beautiful girls in the world today?” He asked , making me blush .

“Of course” I said , before- oh gosh the breakfast!

-----=

I fiddled with my dress , pulling at the bottom of it .

“Do you think this is too short?” I asked , looking over at Justin .

“ You look beautiful , relax” He said , making me sigh .

“Im nervous Justin . I haven’t seen your family in two years . This feels like the first time all over again.”

I ran my fingers through my freshly curled hair , before checking my makeup .

“I know , but they loved you the first time didn’t they? “He said , coming behind me and kissing my cheek .

I wrapped my arms around his , before leaning into them .

“I hope they like me “ I said , making Justin spin me around .

“Of course they will , why wouldn’t they?” He asked , and I glared .

“Because everyone thought I wake faking a pregnancy before a few months ago , remember?” I snapped , crossing my arms .

Justin sighed , uncrossing my arms . “Not tonight babe , please?” He said , and my angry dissolved like that .

“Im sorry , its just gonna be a little embarrassing , you know?” I sighed .

Justin nodded , kissing my hands .

“Mwommy?” Alison asked , walking into the bedroom .

I gasped , she looked so gorgeous .

“ You look beautiful baby” I said , picking her up and pinching her cheek. Justin nodded in agreement.

All of a sudden , someone knocked on the door , making my heart leap in my chest .

Oh boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 119K 109
** May Contain Mature Content ** Everything changes when the old saying of two best friends falling in love doesn't cease to exist in Justin and Ja...
183K 3.9K 83
Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full name). She never knew if she could fall...
590K 10.6K 34
A one night stand gone... good? Serrina and Justin's story continues after the birth of their daughter, Taylor. Everything is going great for the duo...
144K 2.4K 200
This is the story of how Justin Bieber first took the love of his life for granted, but then proceeded to turn his actions around in order to finally...