Thank you, Nashi

Von LucyDragneel663

I don't care if he doesn't know who I am. I don't care if he is with someone else. Mommy needs him to save he... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

25.6K 777 769
Von LucyDragneel663

"NASHI!" the two parents screamed at the top of their lungs, releasing more debris from the ceiling above. Natsu and Lucy sobbed loudly as they held the limp body of their daughter.

"My baby! MY BABY!" Lucy cried, shacking Nashi's body fiercely. Natsu couldn't control his anger and sadness as he punched the stone floor with his bare hand. He let out a cry of pain for is new injury and the child he had just lost. The others mourned for the loss of their family, holding each other comfortingly the best they could. Gajeel held Wendy as she sobbed into his chest. She wished she could have done something to save her, but it was beyond her capabilities. Erza let out a sorrowful cry, falling to her knees. Gray held his face in his hands, completely broken.

Natsu pulled Lucy to him, his daughter's body still in her arms. He hugged her tightly as the mother grieved the death of her child. His heart ached tremendously, but it couldn't be anything compared to what she was feeling. She actually had the opportunity to watch Nashi grow, he could not even fathom how broken she was.

Natsu looked up at the ceiling as the structure continued to shake and rocks fall from above, worry building inside him.

"The whole place is going to come down!" Lily yelled, wiping away some of his tears. The mages tried to regain their strength as they fought the sadness within them. If they didn't hurry, they could be joining Nashi sooner than they would have liked.

"Natsu, Lucy we have to go now!" Erza called to the couple. Natsu nodded reluctantly. He rose to his feet and tried pulling Lucy away from the girl, however her hold was impossible to break.

"No! I'm not leaving her! If she dies, I die too!" she yelled. Fear began to fill Natsu. He had already lost one person he loved; he wasn't going to lose another. He grabbed Lucy by the shoulders and tried pulling her to her feet.

"Lucy, you can't stay here! I can't lose you too!"

"No! I refuse! It's my fault all of this happened. If it weren't for me, none of this would have happened. If it wasn't for me I would still have Nashi!"

Natsu ceased his actions. He remained frozen for a few moments, despite his friend's calls, and thought about what Lucy said.

If it weren't for me, none of this would have happened. If it wasn't for me…

"I would still have Nashi," he whispered breathlessly. Lucy looked up at him over her shoulder, wondering why he had stopped pulling on her. Natsu lifted his gaze in front of him, staring strangely at the object behind the unconscious body of Shinzō.

The Eclipse Gate.

I would still have Nashi.

If it weren't for me, I would still have…

"Natsu?"

Natsu ignored Lucy's call, taking a small step towards the Eclipse Gate.

"Flame Brain, where are you going?"

"Natsu-san!"

His friends called out to him desperately, confused as to why he was ignoring them. He continued a steady pace forward, lost in his own thoughts.

Nashi died because she was kidnapped.

She was kidnapped because she had Lucy's keys.

Shinzō needed Lucy's keys because he already had Lucy.

He had Lucy because I wasn't there to protect her.

I couldn't protect her because she left.

I have to stop Lucy from leaving.

A hand on his shoulder stopped Natsu. He turned around to find Lucy holding onto him, staring at him with unbelievable eyes. The extreme force of the Eclipse gate made it harder for him to hear, but he could make out her voice saying-

"You're going through it, aren't you?" she asked sadly. Natsu stared into her brown eyes a few more second before turning around and cupping her cheek.

"I have to make this right Luce," he yelled over the building collapsing and the roars of the gate, "I have a chance to fix everything and I want to take it. No, I need to take it. If anyone deserves a second chance at life, it's her."

Lucy didn't like the idea at all. Who knows if it actually worked or took him to the right time? She didn't want to lose him either. Hesitantly, she looked at the fragile body of her daughter. She thought about all the fun times they shared; the love that Nashi had brought into her life. Nashi was the best thing that had ever happened to her, and she deserved so much more than the life she had.

"Okay," Lucy whispered, turning around to face the Dragon Slayer, "O-Okay."

Natsu smiled, rubbing his thumb over her cheek, "I'm going to bring her back." Lucy placed her hand over his, smiling sadly through her tears, "I know you will."

Natsu pulled her closer, kissing her tenderly on the lips. When he pulled away, he placed his forehead against hers.

"I love you Luce."

"I love you too."

Natsu pulled away, determination evident in his dark irises. Facing the Eclipse Gate once more, Natsu broke into a sprint. His friend's yelled for him to stop, to escape while they still had time, however he didn't, if anything her went faster. He screamed loudly, leaping over Shinzō. The bright light of the gate blinded him, as he got closer to the entrance. As he crossed the threshold, he could hear Lucy whisper softly, even through all the noise, disaster, and heartache that had transpired in the last few minutes.

"I believe in you. Bring her home."

Natsu's whole world went white.

FAIRY TAIL

"AHH!"

Natsu bolted upright from his position. His body shook back in forth in a strange fashion. His eyes shot around him until he realized that he had been lying in his hammock. He grabbed the sides, steadying it. Is eyes drifted around his living room curiously. It was messy, extremely messy. Cloths and other crazy items lying scattered across the floor. He raised an eyebrow questionably.

Taking slow movements, Natsu swung his leg over the edge of the hammock and landed with a sot thump onto the wooden floor. He inched around the room, wondering if this was even his own house. Everything was kind of a blur to him.

He stopped when he found himself standing in front of a full-length mirror. He eyed the reflection unusually. It looked like him, only different in a way. His hair seemed slightly shorter than he thought he remembered, his face less sharp and his skin fairer and not as scarred. He stroked his face with his hands, trying to put together all these strange assurances. His fingers fell on his lips. They felt different too, almost as if something had been previously pressed against them.

I believe in you. Bring her back.

Natsu's onyx eyes widened and he staggered away from the mirror. Memories began to flood his mind: Lisanna's confession, Lucy leaving, Scarab's Wings, the second Eclipse Gate, Nashi…

Nashi. His daughter, Nashi.

A breathy laugh escaped his lips, soon turning into full-blown laughter. He remembered everything! He couldn't believe it actually worked.

"It worked!"

"Mm, what worked?"

Natsu looked back at his hammock to find a younger looking Happy in a hammock right next to his. The small cat rubbed his eyes.

"Happy, how long has been since we defeated Tartaros?" Natsu was pretty sure he had arrived a few days after; he wasn't exactly sure how the gate worked.

Happy shrugged his shoulders lazily, "I don't know, about two weeks now."

"Perfect," Natsu cheered. The day Lucy left, he would have just enough time. Natsu pointed to his partner in crime, "Get ready Happy, we're heading to the guild."

Happy smiled largely, all sleepiness disappearing, "Aye, Sir!"

FAIRY TAIL

"GOODMORNING EVERYONE!" Natsu yelled as he kicked the doors of fairy tail open. Some people turned to him questionably, but he ignored them as he skipped over to Mirajane and Gray at the bar. To see Mira and Gray nine years younger was awkward, but he would have to live with it.

"Well Natsu, you sure are in a happy mood," Mira said, rubbing down the countertop.

"Yep! Has Lucy come in yet?" he asked, a grin spreading across his face. He could see Gray eying him weirdly from the corner of his eye. Mira smirked, a single eyebrow raised.

"Ooo, do you have something important to say to her?"

Natsu chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, "You could say that."

Mira hadn't been expecting that answer, but she had a feeling that something good was to come of it.

"What makes you think she wants to see your ugly mug?" Gray asked, taking a sip of his ice water. Natsu just smiled at him, startling Gray and Mira.

"She will, trust me Gray," he responded, using Gray's actual name instead of one of his insults. Both mages were freaking out on the inside. Natsu seemed so different today, a bit more mature than usual. Trying to alleviate some of the awkward ness, Mira turned to Natsu, a bright smile on her face.

"H-Hey Natsu, there is some stuff I was wondering if you could-"

"Move?" Natsu finished, "Sure, just tell me when Luce gets here." Natsu stood from his spot and walked to the storage room, not sparing the two at the bar a glance. He could almost imagine their gawking faces it made him laugh.

Natsu worked swiftly to reorganize the stuff in the storage room. He had to speak to Lucy as soon as possible. The sooner he fixed this, the sooner they could become a big, happy family. Natsu started thinking about the many possibilities of the future now that he knew what was going to happen. He would for sure marry Lucy now that he knew she loved him back, but how and when? Would it be wrong to ask her right after he confessed? As his mind wandered through the possibilities, he was completely oblivious to the new presence at the doorway.

"N-Natsu?" Natsu froze in his tracks. He completely forgot that he had to reject Lisanna in order to get with Lucy. His heart ached, knowing he would have to turndown one of his closest friends. Hesitantly, he turned around. Lisanna was fiddling with her orange shirt, just like the first time he went through this.

"W-What do you need Lisanna?" he asked, finding his heart rate increasing. He really didn't want to hurt her.

"N-Natsu, can I talk to you f-for a m-minute? I-It won't t-take very long," Lisanna inched a little closer to him, Natsu sucked in a breath as she did.

"What did you want to talk about?" he asked impatiently. If he remembered correctly, Lucy was eavesdropping right now. He still couldn't smell her, but he could almost sense her presence.

"Well Natsu, there's something I-I wanted to tell y-you since we were young." Lisanna's eyes finally met Natsu's as determination spread through her, "I-I, I love you!"

Natsu bit his lip in guilt.

"I have since we were little, and I always hoped we would become a real husband and wife and start a real family. So, I guess I'm trying to say, will you be my boyfriend?"

Natsu couldn't smell her, but he could hear her footsteps running away down the hall. He felt dread fill him. He wanted to run after her now and hold her close to him, but first things first; Lisanna deserved a proper rejection. Taking a deep breath, Natsu placed both his hands on her small shoulders.

"Lisanna, you are one of my most precious friends. You helped me during one of the hardest times of my life and I can never repay you," he could see her eyes flicker, realizing where he was going, "but I can't except your confession."

Slowly, Lisanna's head fell, her blue eyes trained on the floor. Natsu continued.

"You don't deserve someone like me, but I know one day, you will find someone who does. " He used one of his hands to lift her chin, smiling at her despite her teary eyes, "I know, someone out there will love you more than I ever could."

Lisanna shook her head sadly, smiling a bit, "I had a feeling this would be your answer, but I thought I should give it a shot."

"And I commend you for trying," he said truthfully. He pulled his close friend into a comforting hug. He knew this was going to take some time to get over and it would be awkward for both of them for the next while, but it felt good to let their thoughts and feelings be voiced. In the end, everything worked out.

"Natsu, do me a favor," Lisanna mumbled into his scarf. Natsu hummed, wondering what she could want.

"Tell Lucy you love her." Natsu gasped, Lisanna giggled, "Don't think I don't know. Why do you think I asked you to be mine before it was too late?"

Natsu smled guiltily, but Lisanna just waved hi m off, "It's fine, I half expected this. Go, tell her what's in your heart."

"Thank you Lisanna," he said, releasing Lisanna and heading toward the door. He wished he had been truthful with her in the beginning. If he knew this was how she was going to respond, he would have been honest. He was thankful to have such an understanding friend. Just as he left the storage room and into the hallway, he came face to face with the second white haired beauty that resided in the guild.

"Natsu, I was just coming to get you," said Mirajane.

"What is it Mira?"

"Lucy was just here," Natsu tensed, "but she just ran out a few minutes ago."

"I have to get to her!" Natsu rushed past Mira, the white haired woman following suit. Natsu pushed through the guild members, trying to get to Lucy before it was too late.

"Natsu, stop!" called Mira, worrying about her nakama.

"Yeah, where are you going?" said Gray, joining Mira's side.

"To find Lucy!" Natsu yelled, not bothering to face the two. Many people were now drawn in by the attention the Dragon Slayer had created.

"Why?" asked Gray.

"To tell her I love her!" the doors of the guildhall slammed shut just as Natsu finished his sentence. All mouths fell to the floor simultaneously by his statement. After a few seconds of silence, a loud holler rang through the building.

"I KNEW IT!" Cana whooped happily on the table she was sitting on. She smirked at Wakaba and Macao who were sitting at the same table, "I told you they would get together. My cards NEVER lie!"

"H-How is this possible?" Wakaba asked, his body draining of color. Cana held her hands out happily, "Now pay up boys."

It was then that everyone in the guildhall started cheering. Excitement filled them now that they knew Natsu's true feelings toward each other. Gray chuckled as Mira's still body passed out on the floor due to the utter joy. He turned his dark eyes back to the door, letting out a sigh of relief.

It's about time. Treat her right, Natsu.

Natsu's heart raced and his lungs gasped for air while he was sprinting down the streets of magnolia. He pushed through people and jumped over magic mobiles in a desperate attempt to reach the train station to stop Lucy. If what Mira said was correct, than the time it took Natsu to settle his feelings with Lisanna was enough time for her to finish packing and start heading for the train. He prayed to the gods above that he wasn't too late. He couldn't lose her, not again.

He came to a screeching halt at the station. People ran up and down the walkway, trying to find their appropriate train. He did a full three sixty, trying to find the love of his light. He breathed heavily, fearing he had missed her, when he saw it.

A flash of blonde hair.

Ignoring the people around him, Natsu shoved his way through the crowd, trying to reach her. He was only a few feet away from her as she was about to board the next train.

"Lucy!"

The blonde froze in her step, dreading the familiarity of that voice. She hoped that it was just her mind playing tricks on her.

"Lucy!" She was wrong. Hesitantly, Lucy turned around to find a panting Dragon Slayer. Lucy gave him a tender smile, one of the ones he missed.

"Hi Natsu, sorry I forgot to tell you. I was just heading on a mission-"

"No you weren't." he interrupted, seeing clearly through her lie. Lucy's mouth fell open slightly in shock. She was not expecting Natsu to come tracking her down. She was afraid that he would try to take her back. She knew that if he convinced her now, she would never be able to leave him, even after everything that was going on. Lucy's brown eyes drifted to the floor.

"Natsu, go home. Go back to the guild and hang out with our friends. With Lisanna.." she said sadly.

"I know you heard everything," he sated. Lucy's eyes shot up in fright. How did he know? Sure he had amazing sense of smell, but there was no way he could smell her with all the herbs and spices in the storage room. She was even more surprised by his next sentence.

"I rejected her Luce. I rejected Lisanna."

Lucy gaped at him. Despite the overwhelming amount of joy she felt, she could understand.

"Why?" she said breathlessly, cursing herself for pushing the subject, "Why would you reject her? She loves you Natsu, how could you reject her?"

Natsu shrugged sadly, shaking his head, "What would be the point? I don't love her. I would only be lying to her and myself. I can't do that to her Lucy, and you can't do that to me!"

"What?"

"You were going to leave Luce, and you weren't coming back! Why would you do something like that to me?"

Many eyes were watching the two mages, but they were so lost in each other's presence, they didn't even pay attention. Lucy started at Natsu unbelievingly. Her lower lip trembled.

"I thought you loved her. What would be the point in me staying if she was the one that made you happy?"

"And who are you to determine who makes me the happiest?" he raised his voice, "How would you know if she would make me happy? I'm not an idiot Lucy Heartfilia, I know who makes me happiest and I know what my heart wants, and it want's you!"

Lucy was completely speechless. Natsu took a couple long strides toward her, leaving about an inch of space between them. Lucy blushed at the close proximity. She stared into his dark eyes.

"Please Luce," he begged, "I can't lose you. Your strength gives me strength; your laugh makes me laugh. You mean more to me than you know. I can't live without you Lucy because… because I love you."

Lucy let out a gasp. The couple was startled when some passers by gasped as well. Natsu placed a hand on her cheek guiding her eyes back to his.

"Please Lucy, don't go." Natsu's eyes began to grow watery as he remembered the first time this happened. He didn't even get the chance to say goodbye let alone stop her. Lucy blinked furiously, fighting back the water works. After hearing his confession, Lucy didn't know what compelled her to leave in the first place. She had been such a fool. Even if he didn't return her feelings he would have been heartbroken if she left, and not just him, her entire guild.

"O-Okay," she stuttered happily, "I won't leave you. I don't know what I was thinking, I could never leave you, because… because…"

"I know," he whispered, lifting her chin with his free hand. He pulled her face closer to hers until their lips met. Lucy was shocked at first, however she slowly melted into the kiss. His lips were so warm and inviting, how could she not enjoy it. She let go of her suitcase and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her waste. They ignored the cheering of the crowd surrounding them lost in their own world. While Lucy was preoccupied, Natsu steadily shifted his right arm, placing a hand on Lucy's flat stomach. He smiled internally when he felt a small power emanating from it, even though it was small. Lucy sucked in a breath and pulled away, eyes wide.

"Y-You knew?" she asked hesitantly. Natsu did not respond, rubbing a finger over her stomach tenderly.

"We both lost our fathers Luce, in one way or another," He met her eyes, "Please, don't make her suffer the same fate."

She didn't understand how he knew all this. This wasn't the Natsu she knew. He wasn't smiling or laughing or making fun of her, he was sad and scared of the possibility of losing her and their child, which he somehow knew was a girl.

"I'm not letting you go Luce, we're in this together. I love you, and her," he said, eyes shifting to he stomach and back to her, "and I'm going to take care of both of you, whether you want me to or not." Lucy's heart fluttered at Natsu's words. Never before did she believe he was capable of any of this; she didn't think her day could get any better. She blinked when she found he wasn't finished.

"And if we're going to do this together, I better make it official." Natsu took Lucy's hands in his. The blonde gasped, along with most of the women in the gathering crowd as Natsu lowered himself to one knee. Her eyes grew watery.

"Lucy Heartfilia," he spoke softly, "Will you marry me?"

Lucy sniffled cutely, her trembling lips forming into a smile.

"Yes. YES!" Natsu rose from his position and gathered Lucy in his arms. Everyone around them squealed and clapped for the now engaged couple. Natsu brought his face to Lucy's, kissing her happily. Lucy responded with just as much vigor. As the two basked in each other's love, an image flashed through Natsu's mind.

A young girl with pink hair and brown eyes smiled at him. She turned on her heel, walking away into the light of his imagination. Natsu smiled into his kiss, overwhelming joy spreading through his body.

Thank you Nashi. See you soon Nashi.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

328 20 10
Hello there!! 🤩 My name is Nashi Dragneel and welcome to my book of endless adventures! Join me as I play games with the best mommy and daddy in the...
21.4K 713 28
I'm Nashi Heartfilia-Dragneel, the daughter of Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel. I have a beautiful face like my mom.. a beautiful hair li...
2K 43 18
Living is hard. There's problems conflicts and death that can come in any moment. I y/n think this is bullshit. I live in the moment never thinking t...
124K 3.6K 32
Teen Lucy Dragneel finds and Egg in a shallow river in her families estate. When the egg hatches and she finds that it's a dragon, she decides to nam...