The Alpha Stole My Heart

By BeachwoodCafe

Abbey is a cute, innocent 17 year old girl who has to live in a tiny town located somewhere in Alaska. She's... More

The Alpha Stole My Heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel

Explaining things ♡

17.1K 241 27
By BeachwoodCafe

Okay so I was looking back on this book and I can say with all honesty it's pre damn crap! The book finishes out of absolutely no where and just shows how horrible I was at writing, or really inexperienced. I'm sorry for people who read this and are left hanging I was in grade 9 or 10 when I first started this and I was young ( not saying I'm old and have all this knowledge) but at the time I had the brain of a four year old.

I have started writing another story that uses Alpha Summers as the main character and will tap into this story during it but it will definitely answer unfinished questions and will be completely written better!

It's called The Hidden, it's out now and I can say with all honestly it's far better and has a much better plot!

Also I am wondering if anyone would be interested in making a cover for either this story or my new story The Hidden. Because I think change would be wonderful and there are some really talented peopled out there! I'll make sure to give you credit in the description of the story as well :) If anyone is interested please message and I'll be able to give you my email.

Thanks for reading this story however and I hope to see if you guys will give me another chance ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 13.4K 43
previously titled 'mine' He let out what sounded like a growl of pleasure before he continued to rub his fur against me. Warm tears fell down my chee...
592K 15.2K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...
2.2M 72.6K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...
Bane By rose

Werewolf

3.4M 88.6K 36
How far can an Alpha go far his mate? Anna is an innocent, beautiful seventeen year werewolf waiting for her mate. But never did she expect him to...