Catching Genesis (Completed)

By Nikkireadw

Warning: CG has been published. The last ten chapters of this book have been taken down due to copyright reas... More

"Introduction" ahmm...rambling
Chapter I - Are you excited?
Chapter II - Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter III - Oh Joy, Retail Therapy
Chapter IV - Operation Pay Back
Chapter V - Operation Payback Phase 1
Chapter VI - Operation Payback Phase 2
Chapter VII - Let Me Count the Ways
Chapter VIII - "Let's Talk" Never Ends Well
Chapter IX - Where are the Hotties?
Chapter X - Anyone Ever Died of Embarrassment?
Chapter XI - Lycans Are Confusing
Chapter XII - Here Comes the Human
Chapter XIII - My Date Has Gone to the Wolves
Chapter XIV - Constantine
Chapter XV - My Erasthai
Chapter XVI - Cloud Nine and Crash Landing
Chapter XVII - Of Sweat Pants and Baggy Shirt
Chapter XVIII - Dinner Disaster
Chapter XIX - Call Me Juliet With Mad Ninja Skills
Chapter XX - Chunky Monkey?
Chapter XXI - How to Stay Out of The Spotlight
Chapter XXII - How Not to Piss Off a Lycan
Chapter XXIII - Shower Heads, I Love You
Chapter XXIV - The Birds And The Bees Talk
Chapter XXV - Totally Lickable!
Chapter XXVI - Grandpa is Coming to Town
Chapter XXVII - I'm a Bunny Cuddler, Fuzzy Slipper Wearer
Chapter XXVIII - If I Was a Tiny Hummingbird
Chapter XXIX - I Show You Mine, You Show Me Yours
Chapter XXX - How to Douse a Fire
Chapter XXXI - Will You Pose for Me?
Chapter XXXII - Seduction For Dummies
Chapter XXXIII - Flip Sip or Strip
Chapter XXXIV - Stupid Drunk Boys
Chapter XXXV - Vicious Bedsheet
Chapter XXXVI - Best Way to Wake up Ever
Chapter XXXVII - of Time and Space
Chapter XXXVIII - Not Cowering, Just Pouting
Chapter XXXIX - Stupid Royal Brat
Chapter XL - This One Uses The Front Door
Chapter XLI - The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter XLII - Too Much Thinking Hurts My Brain
Chapter XLIII - Miles and Miles of Mountains
Chapter XLIV - Tell Me Where it Hurts
Chapter XLV - The One Who Drives Me Crazy
Chapter XLVI - One Who Catches Her
Chapter XLVIII - This I Pledge to You
Chapter XLIX - Some Things Money Can't Buy
Chapter L - To Tame The Wild Beast
Chapter LI - All's Fair in Love and War
Chapter LII - Ring With The Heart and Crown
Just Another Rambling, Not A Chapter
Chapter LIII - Mature eyes, Immature Hearts
Chapter LIV - Ring With Hearts and Flowers
Chapter LV - One With the Ninja Power
Chapter LVI - I Can Smell Your Fear
Chapter LVII - One With The Pack
(Fighting Darius) Penny And Darius
(Trapping Quincy) Caspian and Quincy
Bonus Chapters

Chapter XLVII - O Hungry One

515K 19.4K 3.8K
By Nikkireadw

I open my eyes to the sight of soft fluffy white clouds floating across the azure blue sky. To the sounds of the chirping birds, and the rustling of the grass and leaves in the wind. To the heat of the sun cooled by the gentle breeze kissing my skin. To the weight of Constantine's arm across my body, holding me close to him. I start to smile as I remember what happened.

I didn't expect to feel any difference after being mated and marked by Constantine, but I do. I feel our connection that wasn't there before. I can sense his feelings like I can feel Ezra. He's truly mine as I am truly his. Constantine used to cast his power, not only to stake his claim but also as a protection around me from time to time before. Now it's there all the time, even more powerful, secure, and permanent. It makes me feel powerful and strong.

I can also feel the connection to the Lycans. I can feel my bond with Caspian, Serena, and Lazarus. I can feel it before, but not quite as strongly. Now I can understand the possessiveness that they feel for me. I truly am part of their pack.

"Good morning, sweetheart...or rather good afternoon," he drawls lazily. His voice deep and playful and sexy. He's looking down at me with a smile on his lips.

Suddenly I realize that I'm not wearing anything, and I'm pressed up to his equally naked body. My cheeks start turning red and I raise my hand to cover myself.

He takes a hold of my hands and rolls slightly on top of me. "Sunshine, I've been watching you sleeping like that for a while now," he chuckles deeply.

He lets go of my hands and I quickly covers my face with both hands. Fuzzy slippers!!! I'm in hiding.

"How long had I been sleeping?" I ask through my fingers.

"For over an hour," he answers.

"And you've been watching me???" I shriek in horror.

"Sunshine," he pries my hands off my face. "You are beautiful...I could look at you for days and not do anything else....well, maybe I could think of a few things," he amends wickedly, which makes me blush harder.

"Pervert," I mutter.

He laughs harder. "Sweetheart, You're mine, you don't need to hide from me," he murmurs. "You're mine..." he whispers again and I look up into his face. The expression on his face takes my breath away. "Truly and totally mine," his thumb strokes his mark on my shoulder. The look in his eyes when he gazes down at me....with reverence, tenderness, love, and possessiveness.

Our bite marks don't turn into tattoos or anything like that. They stay as bite marks forever. A bite mark from each werewolf or lycan is as unique as a fingerprint. Not one is the same.

Marks from werewolves are different from that of lycans. I turn to look at mine on my left shoulder. Yup, I am marked by a lycan. A deep big bite mark that is shaped like a crescent moon. His two incisors are deeper than the rest. The mark is already darkening. It's going to turn black in a few more days. A mark by a werewolf is smaller and a bit more longish and dark purplish red on the skin.

"Yours," I smile up at him. "And you're mine," I growl playfully, fiercely tugging him closer. My finger traces my mark on his shoulder. I am amazed that my mark on him also looks like that of a Lycan's.

"Mine," whisper, and I'm totally serious. This powerful, dangerous, gorgeous creature is mine. Mine.

He throws his head back and laughs that amazing toe curling laugh. "My mate is possessive," he states, sounding oddly proud about it.

"We have to get back soon," he announces, observing the sky. It is getting late.

I kiss his naked chest lightly as I slide out from underneath him. Now, if only I can find my clothing.

Constantine just lies back, with his hands underneath his head, observing me as I try to find my clothes. His eyes full of amusement and hunger. I can feel his hunger for me growing as his eyes rake my body. I've been averting my own eyes from his glorious hard muscled, beautiful body. Why does he have to be so gorgeous?

"Aren't you going to help me look for my clothes?" I ask in exasperation as my cheeks turn a deeper red.

"Nope, I'm enjoying the view," he replies helpfully.

"Way too much," I mumble to myself, but I think he can hear me as he chuckles and hauls his impressive body gracefully up.

"I thought you're going to help me look for my clothes," I complain half-heartedly when he playfully tugs me to him.

"Yes, I am. What do you think I was trying to do?" he says as he hands me my clothing. His eyes twinkle mischievously and his lips curl up into that hot amused smile.

My cheeks burn. Gah! This man. He thinks he's so funny. "Not funny! I'm very hungry," I pout. I haven't been eating much these last few days, and now I'm hungry.

"No, it's not. I'm sorry, sweetheart," he agrees, but his smile is growing. "How I missed you..." He leans in and crushes his lips on mine in a quick, passionate, toe-curling kiss. I make a small sound of protest when he pulls back.

He grins big. His gray eyes shining bright. That's what had been missing these last couple of days.

"First order of things...feed you," he announces.

Suddenly I remember something. "You just took off during assembly. Where did you go off to today?"

"I just went for a run," he answers vaguely. Pulling his pants on.

"Why? You looked like you're about ready to rip Caspian's head off...or my head off"

He sighs. "I would never hurt you, Sunshine, no matter what happen, or how mad I was with you. I wouldn't mind hurting Caspian badly, though," he pulls his shirt on. He seems reluctant to go on.

"What made you mad enough to storm off like that?" I ask again, very curious.

"Caspian said he'll mark you himself if I didn't do it soon," he finally says gruffly. A frown marring his forehead. "I said I'll snap his head off if he as much as looks at you the wrong way...then I just took off before I really started ripping his head off and that human boy's arm that's holding you off its socket." He's scowling moodily at the ground as he's remembering the event from this morning.

"Constantine...there's really no need for you to be mad or hurt anybody. I only love you, I don't care about any other boys," I state firmly, touching his arm. "By the way, you owe me a brand new top. You shredded one of my favorite tops to pieces." I only have my jeans and bra on. I hold my ripped shirt up. The torn up fabric pieces waving in the wind. He's so wild sometimes, and I love it!

He smiles and peels his shirt back off and slips it over my head. "I'll buy you a thousand more tops and dresses...anything you want, my love."
Everything I want. Him. I have everything that I want.

Running with Constantine is amazing. I love jumping and swinging from one tree branch to another, flying through the air. Constantine prefers running, though once in a while, he would be up on a tree right next to me. I suspect he's slowing his own run to keep pace with me.

Twenty minutes into our run, he snatches me in my mid-flight by the waist and drapes my body around his without missing a step. I wind my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist.

"Should I be calling you my Chunky Monkey?" he teases me.

"Call me chunky, and I'll strangle you right now, my love," I warn him with the sweetest smile. His delicious laughter echoes through the woods.

Everything goes by in a blur. I can't keep my eyes from staring at the chiseled perfection of his jaw, his neck...his honey golden tan skin. How does he keep his skin that perfect golden tan? My mouth itch to have a taste of that addictive deliciousness again. Without thinking, I lean in and place my lips on the golden column of his neck. I kiss it slowly, then I flick my tongue to taste it. Mmmm.... Then I start sucking.

Vaguely I hear him curse before we both tumble down the forest floor. He curves his body around me so that I'm protected and don't get much impact from the fall. We hit a few trees and a couple of sharp boulder rocks.

"Sweetheart," comes a groan from underneath me. "You're a hazard," he announces as I try to untangle myself and get myself up.

I find myself being lifted up and set on my feet. He then starts checking my body for injuries. His own shoulder and arm have a few little scrapes and scratches from the fall.

"I'm sorry, Costa..." I apologize regretfully as I gingerly place a soft kiss on his scraped shoulder. They're already healing.

"Well, I'm not," he announces. "I wasn't really complaining. I was enjoying that way too much to concentrate on my footing," he adds, grinning adorably before he pushes me up against a tree. His mouth swoops down on mine.

At this rate, it's going to be morning before we can make it home.

We arrive at the school's parking lot where his shiny red Ferrari is parked around seven pm. His, is the only car left.

"I should go home and take a shower and have a change of clothes," I suggest as he opens the trunk of his car and retrieves a white t-shirt for himself.

"What's wrong with what you're wearing now?" he asks as he pulls the shirt over his impressive torso, which is a shame, in my opinion. Such a delectable perfection should not be covered. But then again, I don't want anyone else to be enjoying the view that's supposed to be mine alone.

"Well...Costa, sweetheart," I begin and his lips curl up into a smile.

"I like you calling me that, but with much less sarcasm," he comments. "And with a little more love," he suggests with amusement in his voice.

"Costa, my love," I try again. My tone still dripping with sarcasm.

"I take it how I can get it," he sighs with exaggerated heaviness, but with a wicked glint in his eyes.

"First off, I'm wearing your shirt. Secondly, I smell like...ummm.."

"Like what, sweetheart?" he asks wickedly. His silver-grey eyes shine with amusement and mischief.

"Like...uh, you know," my cheeks are flushed beet red.

"No, I don't know," he inquires. "Tell me," his voice lowers a few octaves. He moves dangerously closer. "You smell like you've just been thoroughly mated and marked? You smell like me?" He whispers into my ear. My stomach clenches at the intimacy. Delicious chills run up and down my body at his closeness and the sound of his seductive voice.

His hands grip my waist possessively, and his nose nuzzles my neck. "I happen to think it's a wonderful thing. I smell like you, and you smell like me. It tells other men that you belong to me."

I can feel his hunger for me building, but he quickly deposits me into the passenger side of the car.

He takes a deep breath as if calming himself before he gets into the car himself.

"Gotta feed you first before I get to eat myself," he remarks as he slides into the car. It sounds innocent enough. I would've believed it to be innocent too if I didn't catch the tiny naughty twist of his lips and the wicked glimmer in his eyes before his eyelids sweep down to cover it.

It's actually not helping when his feelings can get mixed up with mine. His feelings heighten mine.

I feel warm all over again and my stomach clenches deliciously as I watch him drive. I watch the flex of the muscles of his arms as he handles the car. I watch the graceful way his elegant fingers move as if caressing the steering wheel, and I imagine what those fingers could do. I watch the concentration he gives to the traffic around him...or not...as he groans.

"What?" I jump, coming out of my Constantine filled haze.

"I can feel your desire for me, Sweetheart," he groans, his hands gripping the steering wheel harder than necessary.

"Did NOT!" I gasp, turning bright tomato red. Oh Gosh, I totally forgot about that. He can totally feel me.

"I think I'm going to lock you up in my room for a month..or two...right after I feed you," he mutters almost to himself. Yes, please!!! Oh, Cuddly bunny and fuzzy slippers!!! So not helping! Hussy! I scold myself.

*******************************************************
I was considering chopping half of this chap off, but then I thought, oh why not just leave it in. Hope it's not too long for anybody. Please vote and comment, my cuddly bunnies! Thank you!!!

XOXOXO
Nicole
P/S: Sorry, no blood spills in this chapter. Some of my readers are scary violent. I imagine some of you as innocent looking girls with angelic smiles, rubbing your hands together in anticipation, just waiting for blood bath and some heads rolling. Yikes! 😜😅😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 683 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
176K 3.7K 13
~sample - full on amazon, see chapter for details on how to get a free copy~ "You are my mate, and you belong with me, by my side. You will be Luna...
20.7K 1.5K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...