Invisible | Sakura Haruno

By konohaguild

•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakur... More

6 Years Old
Goodbye Konoha?
7th Grade
Depression
Alone
Sick
Finally Invisible
Accepted or Declined
Sasori
All Good Things Come to an End
Summer
Halfway There
Goodbye Kaa-san, Tou-san
Sand Siblings
First Day
Reunion
Found Out
Cafeteria Mess
Hinata
Tenten
A/N: 100 VOTES!!
Karin
Ino
Training With Tsunade
Halloween With The Girls
Found
HNY!
Thanksgiving With Naruto
November 8th
Inner Demon
Deal With The Devil
Lunch Date
Christmas With The Uchihas
The Price of Power
Frog Fiasco
The Demon is Doomed
The End
a/n; IMPORTANT

Valentines Day

1.7K 81 83
By konohaguild

Exams had come and gone and now it was early February, which means a certain day is coming up, one that Sakura could care less about. She didn't hate Valentines Day, nor did she like it. She had given up on her hopes of receiving a gift on the love filled day long ago, and settled for being the bystander of the day's events. She'd seen Karin, Ami and Mai receive so many gifts, they could no longer fit anymore in their lockers, and Sakura? The most she'd gotten was an opened box of chocolates from Mai because the girl didn't like the way it tasted, neither did the pinkette. Sakura had never received anything for Valentines Day, and it would be no different this year.

Sakura was currently laying on her dorm bed, reading a book called 'The City Of Bones'. It was her new favourite book, and she was sure she'd love the rest of the series. A loud ring echoed through the room, signifying that she got a message and ruining the peaceful mood in her quiet room. Sakura sighed and put down her book, swapping it with her phone on the nightstand. Lazily typing in her password, Sakura began reading the new conversation in her group chat with her friends.

Ino: heyyy everyone!

Shikamaru: I'm trying to nap, leave me alone.

Tenten: hey guys.

Shino: hello.

Ino: hi Tenten and Shika!

Shino: I'm here too.

Naruto: Will someone get me ramen for Valentine's Day?

Hinata is typing...

"C'mon Hinata! Tell him that you will!" Sakura muttered, waiting for the Hyuga girl to reply. Sadly, she never did.

Neji: you won't get anything for Valentine's Day

Tenten: ouch

Neji: not you Tenten, I'll make sure of that.

Tenten is typing...

Sakura waited anxiously for the girl to reply, but when Tenten stopped typing and no reply came, Sakura groaned. The chat had become quiet then, it seemed like everyone left.

'How sad, no one loves you.' Krul laughed inside Sakura's mind.

'Shut up.' Sakura replied, in no mood for Krul's games.

'Face it, its true. Your parents could care less about you and your dumb sister only calls during holidays. When was the last time you heard from Kizashi and Mebuki, huh?' Krul spoke, slowly getting under the pinkette's skin.

'I said shut up, Krul!' Sakura retorted, unconsciously wrapping her arms around herself. Krul smirked.

'I'm sure your so called friends hang out all the time without inviting you along, they're probably laughing at you.' The little demon continued.

Sakura's arms tightened and as she was about to reply, a knock of her door was heard. Sakura's eyes, that she had closed not too long ago, snapped open. She could finally hear how heavy her breathing had got and took a few seconds to steady it before heading to the door, swinging it open.

"Oh! Hey Temari." Sakura casually greeted the smiling blonde.

"Hey Sakura! I need your help with something..." Temari said, a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

Sakura opened the door wider to let the girl in before sitting down and asking Temari what was wrong.

"Well you see..." the blonde started, slowly trailing off. Sakura urged the girl to continue.

"ShikamaruAskedMeOnADateAndIDontKnowWhatToWear." Temari said, way too quickly.

"Sorry Tema, could you repeat that?" Sakura asked.

Temari sighed and took a deep breath, her small blush slowly grew. "Shikamaru asked me on a date and I don't know what to wear because I've never been on a date, I was hoping you'd help..."

Sakura stared at the girl before a large grin grew on her face, finally one of her friends made a move! "I don't know much about fashion, that's more of Ino's thing, but I'll try!"

"Thanks a bunch." Temari replied with a smile and the girls got to work.

-

It was now the day before Valentine's and Sakura had helped almost all of her friends with their plans. She hadn't heard from a certain Uchiha in a while but she merely shrugged it off. Sitting down on her bed, the pinkette cringed as she imagined all the activities that would go on the next day. Pink everywhere, paper hearts all over the school, 24/7 confessions, she was contemplating on not going. The thought was wiped from her mind as she remembered her plan with Hinata, who, if not already obvious, had a huge crush on Naruto. Sakura was supposed to be her support while Hinata gave Naruto a Valentine's Day present, what is the present you ask? It's ramen, obviously.

Sakura squealed as she imagined the two dating and going out, Naruto proposing and then their wedding. There was no doubt about it, Sakura shipped those two... hard. Her squealing came to a halt as she remembered something, something very troublesome. Naruto wasn't popular, but he had a fair share of girls crushing on him, besides the Hyuga princess. The pinkette clicked her tongue, looks like she had to do a lot more than she thought.

-

The next day, her first two classes went by in a blur of candy grams being passed around, with none for her, and writing down random notes. Finally, it was lunch. Sakura ran down to the first floor and met up with Hinata, who was standing a good distance away from the blonde target.

"C'mon Hinata! You can do this, believe it!" Sakura and encouraged, using Naruto's favourite words.

Hinata's hands gripped the bowl of homemade ramen tighter as she began taking small steps towards her crush, only for them to immediately halt. Sakura stared at the girl, confused, until she looked up and saw a girl fairly similar to Hinata walking up to her blonde friend, a light blush on her cheeks. Hinata began walking backwards, only for Sakura to stop her.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of this! You just keep going, okay?" Sakura said, not waiting for a reply.

Sakura briskly walked over to the pale eyed girl and tapped her shoulder, making the girl turn around to face her.

"Hey Shion! Uhmm," Sakura looked around the auditorium, trying to find a way to get rid of the girl. Her eyes landed on a boy from her science class, Toneri, who was glancing at a certain Hyuga every now and then. Sakura inwardly grinned, two birds with one stone. "Toneri was looking for you!" The pinkette said.

"Toneri...?" Shion questioned, confusion written on her face as she turned to look at the boy.

While the girl was doing that, Sakura glanced behind her to check on Hinata's progress. She smiled as she caught the girl handing Naruto the bowl, and the blonde boy blushing madly as she spoke. Mission accomplished. Sakura looked back in front of her to see that Shion had already left with Toneri, both sharing their gifts with each other.

Looks like this Valentine's Day was a success, for everyone else at least.

-

Sakura was now back at her dorm, slowly finishing up some homework. Just as she was on her last question, she heard a knock on her door. Sighing, she got up, opening the door and looking out, only to see nobody. She had thought it was a prank, at least until she caught sight of something red on the ground. There, in front of her door, lay a bouquet of roses, with a small tag on it. The tag had only one thing on it, a heart around the letter 'S'. The pinkette smiled, a blush dusting her cheeks as she picked up the bouquet and closed her dorm door, not seeing the dark haired boy smiling at her from down the hall before he left. It seems that no matter how much hope we lose, we'll all get our special Valentine's Day one day.
------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! If you know that no one will be confessing their undying love for you, comment here. --->

If you're one of the lucky ones, comment here. --->

I feel like I haven't updated anything in forever >.< and I also feel like this story is getting boring? I'm really sorry about that! I just don't want to rush into anything and make the plot seem rushed, so bare with me pls!

Oh yeah, if you like NaruHina you should check out my book Bestfriend. It's actually kinda depressing so if you're into sad romance stories, there ya go. (It's also in letter form, just an FYI.)

Omg this chapter's already at 1400+ words I should stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
662K 41.7K 36
When Sakura was three, her father told her he was a criminal. When she was seven, the last thing she saw of him was the sword on his back. When she w...
76.9K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
282K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...