The Deeper The Roots(Keith Po...

Galing kay mahoganye1

My very first story I decided to do it on the one and only Sexy Keith Powersβ€οΈπŸ‘… Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The Characters
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9πŸ’•
Chapter 10
Chaoter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 16

Chapter6

580 18 9
Galing kay mahoganye1

Keith POV.

Today was a good day I finally got to have a conversation with Mi'arah after all these years. And the good thing is I'll be seeing her a lot because of the project. Man everyday she gets even more beautiful. Her personality,her level of maturity, and the way she thinks. She such a delicate flower that needs help blossoming. And I think I'm that person to help her. When I was with Mi'arah I was a different person than I am with my friends. Maybe I should just give up this whole I like Sisi act and get closer to Mi'arah. I don't care what people say she's beautiful and rare. Man I can't wait to go to school tomorrow to see Mi'arah and what exciting ideas for the project.

" If you could be anyone else would you be you?"

Tuesday morning 🌚 like is it Friday yet? Even though I didn't want to get out of bed Keith was my motivation to get out of bed and go to school. Knowing he cares about my feelings and made me feel better about being me I knew right there I found a friend in Keith Powers. Maybe something deeper than friendship but someday but at the moment I'm happy enough to be his friend.

SKIPPING TO SCHOOL!!!

I was at my locker getting my books out and I was turning around to see a smiley Keith.

Mi'arah: uh good morning Keith

Keith: morning beautiful. So need help carrying your books?

Mi'arah: oh no it's fine I got it.

Keith: oh you sure ? I insist

Mi'arah: ohhh no I got it helps me build some muscle.

Keith: haha wanna build some muscle you just carry my books to.

Mi'arah: haha very funny.

Keith: so you waiting for Liyah and Sisi?

Mi'arah: yea why?

Keith: okay I'll wait with you!

Mi'arah: oh so you can see ya boo Sisi?

Keith: nah I don't really like Sisi anymore. I kinda never did.

Mi'arah: wait what? 

Keith: yea I actually liked someone else. I just did it to bother Sisi.

Mi'arah: oh wow.

Knowing Keith didn't like Sisi anymore kinda made me happy but then he said he liked someone else!!!  Wtf B!

Keith: so how do I ask this girl I like out ?

Why tf Keith asking me this shit? Why would I give him advice on asking a girl out? But my dumbass gonna help him🙄🙄😭.

Mi'arah: uh...uh just go up to her and see if she's busy on whatever day you plan taking her out and then ask her on a date .

Keith: thanks great idea! Your so smart Chocolate berry.

Mi'arah:mhm thanks.

Lmaooooo Mi'arah seriously think I'm asking some other girl out but little do she know I'm asking her out. But man am I nervous she'll probably say no because she so shy! Uhhh dang it.

Mi'arah: so what you standing her for? Go ask the girl !

Keith: okay here it goes. Mi'arah what you doing Friday night ?

Mi'arah: um nothing.

Keith: would you like to go on a date with me?

Mi'arah: Keith quite playing around and go ask that girl.

Keith: I'm trying to but you won't say yes or no.

Oh my gosh!!!! Keith!! Keith !! Just asked me out on a date! Omg is he serious? Oh my gerrrrrr😭😭😂 I'm freaking out in the inside but outside I'm so calm . My first date with my crush since I was in elementary school wants to take me out.

Mi'arah: oh my gosh seriously?

Keith: yea.

Mi'arah: yes I would love to.

Keith pulled me in for a bear hug. Sisi and Liyah was walking towards us and were confirmed because it wouldn't be usual that Keith Powers would be hugging me.

Liyah: uhhhhh what's going on?

Sisi: yea what did we miss?

Keith: taking my chocolate berry out on a date Friday!

Sisi: oh really?

Mi'arah: yea I'm so excited for Friday.

Sisi: since when did you guys get close enough to go on a dates?

Keith: well I have known her since elementary school so long enough!

Sisi: that doesn't mean anything! You barely know her middle name,or when her birthday is!

Keith: well that's what the date is for. To get to know each other better. Duh. Why you acting like that?

Sisi: acting like what ?

Keith: hmmm. I don't know jealous.

Sisi: I'm not jealous just asking questions that's all.

Liyah: who cares my girl got a date we can help with you outfit boo.

Mi'arah: ohhh sounds fun after school or tomorrow you guys can help me.

Keith: awe look at you about to get dolled up!🤗

Mi'arah: lol yea yea I gotta go guys I gotta get to class.

Keith: Ight I'll see you later so we can finish the project.

Mi'arah: okay .

Sisi : I just don't get it.

Liyah: what? What don't you get?

Sisi: Keith and Mi'arah

Liyah: so what about them ?

Sisi: going on a date? After just having a little conversation yesterday about a project?

Liyah: I don't see nothing wrong it's innocent 😇

Sisi: yes innocent my ass. Why all of a sudden he want to take her out ? Thought he liked me.

Liyah: I see what this is all about. You like Keith and you were playing hard to get. And you thought he was gonna wait for you forever.

Sisi: no that's not it.

Liyah: yes it is I can see it all over your face . Plus you knew Mi'arah liked him when we were young.

Sisi: But she said she didn't like him anymore.

Liyah: you honestly think that girl stopped liking him? All because he liked you. Doesn't mean she would stop liking him. And I'm actually happy for her she finally has her first date and you make this all about you.

Sisi: I'm just saying why would he ask her out if he liked me and bugged me everyday?

Liyah: Sierra maybe Keith seen something in Mi'arah. And maybe is something a lot of boys don't see in her can you just for once not make this about you. Just be happy for her
Or just don't say nothing at all.

Sisi: fine .

Liyah: good now let's get to class.

Sisi Pov

Now now don't think I'm jealous of Mi'arah and Keith I'm just trying to watch out for her. This is her first date and I'm trying to be a good friend to her that's all. I just wanna talk to Keith and make sure he's not trynna mess with her or anything.

Keith POV

I finally asked Mi'arah out after all these years I know I know what your thinking Keith why you wait so long? I don't even know why myself but it don't matter I got a date with the most beautiful girl in school Mi'arah Harris❤️.

Mi'arah POV

Honestly what's up with my girl Sisi? Now that I have a date with a boy that I've had a crush on forever Sierra it's so happy for me like I thought she would. Maybe she likes Keith too and then that will mean I would have to call off the date and not talk to him and go back to my old shy ways and she gets the guy. As usual I'm gonna always put my friends first before guys I'm just gonna fall back on this one and let Sisi have it this time. Maybe next time.

Sisi : Keith !

Sisi POV

I was walking to class but then saw Keith and wanted to talk to him about earlier and to make sure he had good intentions with Mi'arah. And even though I kinda developed feelings for Keith I put it aside for Mi'arah because she would've done the same for me.

Keith: yea ?

Sisi: let me talk to you really quick

Keith: Ight what's this all about?

Sisi: about earlier I'm sorry. It's Mi'arah's first date ever with someone she's liked ever since elementary school and I should've showed I was happy for her but instead I was acting childish.

Keith: wait wait back it up. You said she's liked me since elementary school?

Sisi: yea couldn't you tell?

Keith: how could I she barely talked when I was around her.

Sisi: duhhh she gets shy around you. I just wanted to make sure you have good intentions on Friday.

Keith: I do!

Sisi: good in happy for you guys.

Keith: wait Sisi .

Sisi: yea?

Keith: thanks.

Sisi: welcome.

Keith: and can you keep a secret?

Sisi: yea of course.

Keith: I've liked Mi'arah since elementary too.

Sisi: so why you go around acting crazy for me?

Keith: cause my friends told me to. They told me liking girls like Mi'arah is weird and I should like girls who are lighter and mixed so I listened to them and here we are now.

Sisi: that's so dumb. But I'm glad your listening to yourself and going with someone you truly like.

Keith: yea you right I gotta tell the boys that I'm taking Mi'arah out and I'm not gonna care what they say.

Sisi: that's good but see you later gotta get to class.

I FORGOT TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT SORRY😭 ILL UPDATE MORE TONIGHT
Like.Commment.vote

❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

805K 38.3K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
5.5K 124 13
This is my first ever story ! I will add more on this week Friday and weekends coming for nowπŸ™ Kokushibo x Muzan, Muzan x Kokushibo. #Kokuzan
166K 1.5K 43
This is my first ever story! =)