The Hidden Yonko

By sea_angel_007

Within this world many things are secretive, mysterious, and unknown. A mystery is around every corner. What... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Meeting on Mujin Island
Chapter 2: The chase is on!
Chapter 3: SURPRISE!
Chapter 4: Baka Nii-chan
Chapter 5: Nostalgia
Chapter 6: Uneasy
Chapter 7: Ray-Ray
Bloody Rose Pirate Crew
Chapter 8: My squishy, baka Kuma!
Chapter 9: Buh-Bye Baka Bear
Special Chapter: 1 Becomes 3
Chapter 10: Paw-Paw Power Nap
Chapter 11: Shit Just Got Serious
Chapter 12: Poor Cece
Special Chapter: Inherited Crazy
Chapter 13: OH FUDGE MONKEYS!
Authors note
Special Chapter: Grab a Dragon by the tail
Chapter 14: A Decided End
Chapter 15: Do you remember?

Prologue

9K 239 37
By sea_angel_007

In the vast solitary ocean flew a news-coo headed toward a massive ship with dark nearly black wood and blood red sails. Where the pirate flag was attached to the ship it was the typical skull and cross bones but with a red rose to the right side of the crown.

Not much activity was happening on the deck of the ship, as more than likely the crew had partied like the pirates they are the night before. However, in the crow's nest stood alone figure with long hair blowing in the gentle breeze. The news-coo flew to the figure.

Feeling a shift in the air, the figure spun around hand gripping the handle of a sword. Seeing that it was just a news-coo, the hand moved to grab the coin needed to purchase a newspaper. Paying the news-coo the figure glanced first at the wanted posters, knowing that soon a very important person would be starting their adventures. Almost giddy they found what they were looking for. A large smile overtook the person's face.

"Finally, Lulu. I was getting tired of waiting. You've finally arrived to the sea. Let's see what kind of mischief you can cause before we meet again," the figure said before looking out to the horizon back toward the island of their youth.

-*-*-*-

Miles away a certain rubber man sneezed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So this is my first time writing on Wattpad. I'm going to try to update the story weekly. Please let me know how you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.4K 57
Luffy time travels to the past. Can he change the fate of his loved ones or will he fail them again? Let's read the story to find out what happened t...
24.6K 420 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
1.5K 79 6
Their little brother disappeared for months and came back stronger. It was strange. Luffy didn't remember anything and thought he had a long dream. G...
2K 107 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...