Frozen Heart (wattys 2017)

Arandomshipper által

*I don't own any of the plot or people mentioned in this book* Mark and Jack are having fun playing with Mark... Több

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Quick A/n
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
thank you
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
A/N
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2K 96 49
Arandomshipper által

"Get me to Felix."

Daithi's stomach dropped when those words came out his mouth. "A-Are you sure Jack."

Jack nodded. "Yes, please I want to live, I want to be with him. If Mark hit me like that he doesn't love me, I know Felix loves me."

Daithi nodded at his words, picking him up and placing him carefully on Sam's back, not wanting to put him in any more pain. "Daithi if I don't make it. Tell Felix and Mark that I love them." Jack huffed out a weak laugh desperately trying to stay awake but failing due to being so weak.

"You're gonna be fine. I'll get you to Felix he'll fix this." Daithi focused on getting Jack back to the castle so nothing bad could happen to him.

---------------------Time reverse---------------------

Felix made it to the ice castle and stopped the group who had been following including Cry and Ken. "Ok men we go in but we do not harm Mark in anyway." Cry and Ken knew he was lying because he had give them a specific job to do. "Alright men we go in." He led the group in through the front. He lagged behind to get to Cry and Ken. "You know what you have to do." The two gave a curt nod. "Good." Was all he said before going back to the front of the group.

Mark looked out the window in caution not wanting to hurt anymore people more than he hurt Jack. "Stay away!" He yelled hoping they'd hear him. He panicked more hearing the door open. "Please I don't want to hurt you!" He yelled quieter. "Please." He ran inside trying to hide.

"Mark? Come out. We're not here to hurt you!" He heard an unfamiliar voice call.

"I'm dangerous!" Mark called out knowing they were close to where he was.

Felix made it through the door and gave a secret signal for Cry and Ken to go upstairs. "Hey! Stop. What are you doing?" Felix asked, already knowing the answer.

"We're just looking, don't worry we'll be careful." Ken lied.

"Ok but you know the rules." Felix winked knowing no one was looking other than Ken and Cry.

"Yes we know." Cry answered with a smirk. They both walked up the stairs and into his room. The men smirked as they came face to face with the back of Mark. He turned around slowly a scared look on his face. Ken lifts up the crossbow he was given right at Mark. Mark panicked and thrusts his hands out aiming at the crossbow.

Mark hit the crossbow out of his hands, Ken looking at Cry concerned. Ken walked forward ready to throw a punch when ice was blasted at his sides him backing up. Mark narrowed his eyes and forced another towards him, pushing him further away. He pointed his hands to Cry, throwing him to a wall, pining him with spikes one going right for his throat, forgetting he still had the crossbow in his hands.

Felix ran up the stairs not knowing the terror that was happening. He gasped when he saw the shape of two of his men. "Mark!," He yelled. "Don't let them believe this is the person you are." Mark relaxed a little, looking back at Felix, failing to notice Cry lifting up the crossbow. Felix knew this was his queue and runs to Cry lifting the gun to aim at the chandelier. Cry shot. Mark noticed and started running, he slipped and knocked himself out the world going black.

-------------------time skip--------------

Mark woke up in a dark, gray room. "Where am I?" He asked to no one. He jumped when the door creaked and opened. Light filling the room, the orange glow bouncing around.

"Mark? Are you awake?" He heard a voice call in the room he was in. "

What's going on?" He called out to the person who came in through the door.

"Um well. I was advised to lock you in here because you nearly killed two innocent men and have committed treason." Mark looked shocked at the truth.

"What?! I didn't mean it. I swear." He protested. "Where's Jack? Is he ok?" He asked panicked and worried for the answer he was about to get.

"King Jack hasn't returned yet." The guard answered honestly.

Mark's heart fell. "Oh ok..." He trailed off

--------------------------------------------------------

Daithi quickly road back to the castle, scared for his new friends safety. "You'll be alright Jack, just hang in there." He stroked the boys hair reassuringly.

Jack smiled weakly. "I don't know how true that'll be." His eyes closed but his breathing stayed normal.

Felix paced around wondering why Jack hadn't come back yet, it was worrying him.

"Sir!" He heard one of the servants call to him.

"Yes, yes what is it." He replied impatiently and looked directly at the guard with a look of impatience and slight annoyance.

"I think king Jack's nearly there. I thought I saw him somewhere. Just stay patient sir." The guard reassured but Felix didn't realise the news.

Felix's hopes were lifted and he wasn't so worried. "Is Mark still in the prison?" He asked making sure that his one competitor was out of the way.

"Yes he is, I believe a guard is with him currently. You can go see him if you would like." The servant replied.

"I will take up that offer." He said before leaving to the prison.

Felix walked in and Mark recognised him from when he was running and at the castle. He tried to run up but was pulled back from the chains around his hands.

"You!" He shouted, trying to hit him.

"Mark! You are in here for a reason!" He yelled in anger.

Mark took a deep in and out. "Where's Jack?" He asked sternly.

"One of the servants had claimed to see him but we're not so sure." A bell rang signalling someone was at the gates. "Well looks like my time here with you is up. Hope we can talk again sometime." He said sarcastically. Mark rolled his eyes and tried to run at him one last time.

Daithi picked Jack up and carried him to the gates knocking and hearing a bell ring. The gates opened and Daithi ran in with Jack in his arms. "Open up! Please" He banged on the front door.

The door opened showing Felix and a bunch of servants with him. "Oh my Jackaboy." Felix said stroking his hair in the same way Daithi did.

Jack woke up, smiling when he saw Felix holding him. "Thank you Daithi." He said weakly to Daithi before he left with Sam.

"Someone get warming blankets he's as cold as ice." Felix said, the servants running around in a panic.

"Felix?" Jack opened his eyes a little.

"Yes? Are you okay baby?" Felix asked, his voice laced with worry.

"I need you to kiss me." He begged pulling Felix closer by his collar.

Felix's eyes widened. "A-Are you sure?" His stomach flipped and his lips tugged upwards.

"Yes. Please I love you. I want to live." Jack knew he was lying to himself. He loved Mark but he didn't return the feeling.

"Ok but let's go somewhere private." He carried Jack to one of the many living rooms and lit a fire keeping Jack warm, also lighting candles for extra warmth. Jack felt warmer already.

Felix moved closer to him, smirking that his plan was working. "F-Felix?" He asked weakly, his breath shaking.

"Yes Jack?" Felix asked, slyly.

"Please save me." Jack leaned in closer to Felix, him doing the same.

"Oh Jacky. How oblivious can you be?" Felix said reaching for Jack's chin, lifting his head.

"W-what?" Jack stuttered. Felix laughed.

                                                                       "I never loved you."

(Hello I Updated at the right time. Don't kill me for this cliffhanger but this is what all the short chapters have been leading up to. This story has like two chapters left. One is an epilogue. I've got another idea though. So look out for that. Goodbye.)

(Edited)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

22.2K 701 18
"Why did this feel so absolutely perfect?! And hey, how come nobody told me I was gay?!" Sean is an artistic guy. He loves to draw, more digitally th...
1.1K 101 38
Jacks girlfriend (Gab) broke up with him, Jack was hart broken and needed his friends to help him through the heart brake. When Jack found out how he...
1.6K 148 32
Sean McLoughlin (Whom went by Jack) was a very young lad. He was forced to move in with his uncle and aunt for high school, all the way in LA. His li...
39K 1.6K 30
[Lee Mark + Lee Donghyuck] Mark was clueless, no idea about relationships, or skinship, or love. Until he met Donghyuck.The perfect boy with many sec...