This Summer's Checklist

By bear8tea

(BoyXBoy) Summer, when you're in school it's all you can think about. Being able to do whatever you want, not... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Thirteen

5.8K 156 26
By bear8tea

Chapter Thirteen. 

Legs. Freaking, stupid, evil, demon, heavy legs. I'm trapped once again by Dr. Ezekiel the Evil. This time he fell asleep with his legs on my lap. Do you know how terribly uncomfortable it is to sleep sitting up? I'll answer it for you, VERY! Not to mention it got pretty warm and for some reason Ezekiel is freaking hot. I swear he burned my leg! 

Wait...oh god I'm stupid!

I fall over onto my side Ezekiel feet no longer are on my lap but I have a new problem. I'm sort of twisted half way onto the couch and half way off, I can also feel myself falling off.  Not to mention my face is pretty close to Ezekiel's butt (not like that was a big problem...)I push on his back and actually manage to roll him off. He makes a loud 'oof' as he hits the ground. I smirk proudly and sit back up. 

"What the hell?" Ezekiel groans looking at me with slight annoyance.

"Morning beautiful!" I chirp. I place my feet on his stomach. Heh, he makes a good foot rest. He sighs and folds his arms behind his head to use them as a pillow. 

"Why'd you push me off the couch?"

"Because you were making me hot."

He smirks.

I glare at him, "God! You’re such a big perv! I swear I can't say anything in front of you!" 

"I sorry," he laughs, "I'll try to stop being such a big pervert." 

I smile, "Thank you Dr." 

And with that I jump up and head for his room. Gotta write in Mr. Diary! 

Only instead of ending up in his room I end up on the floor. Dr. Ezekiel the Evil has struck again. "Ow!" I cry rolling onto my back. I didn't really get hurt but I wanted Ezekiel to feel bad. 

"Aw come on it didn't hurt that bad!"

"Yeah huh!"  I groan a little over exaggeratedly. 

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" I nod. "Where does it hurt the most?"  I think about it and since nothing really hurt I point to my cheek. Well I did land on my face. Okay I landed on my knees but Ezekiel doesn't have to know that. 

Ezekiel smirks and crawls on top of me. I can feel my face heat up as he lowers his lips to my cheek. He quickly brushes his warm lips over my cheek leaving my cheek tingling. Ezekiel stares into my eyes-which by the way wasn't doing anything for the redness in my cheek. 

"E-Ezekiel?" I mumble as he brings his face close to mine again. My eyes automatically shut and wait for his lips to reach mine. Only they don't. 

"OMG!" Lannie screams. Ezekiel's off of me in a matter of seconds. "You! Him! Kissing! Aww!" she coos and claps her hands.

Ezekiel's eyes widen, "No, no! We aren't anything! I just got caught up in the moment. I don't-I'm sorry Logan." He looks at me apologetic. 

Wait isn't Ezekiel my fake boyfriend? 

"I thought you two were dating..." See Lannie knows what she's talking about.

"Oh! Heh. Yeah, Logan is my boyfriend. We just haven't kissed yet." Ezekiel smiles and hugs me around the waist. "We're waiting for the perfect time!" 

Lannie eyes the two of us and giggles. "You two are so cute!"  Thank god the girl is oblivious! 

Ezekiel lets out a deep breath. "I know right." He smiles at her then stands dusting off his pants. He helps me up and pulls me into a hug. "My little Logan is so adorable~" he gives me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. I blush furiously and push him away. Ezekiel raises an eyebrow. "What's wrong baby?" 

"I uh, I need to pee!" I take off sprinting towards the bathroom making a quick and short detour to Ezekiel's room to grab Mr. Diary. I slam the door behind me and slide onto the floor. I flip open to today's page and start writing...

Dear Mr. Diary, 

HOLY COWS ON FIRE! I think I might have almost just kissed a certain black haired boy. Yes, I am talking about Ezekiel. 

I don't know what happened! One second I was casually on the floor and the next second Ezekiel is on top of me! I will admit I wasn't trying to get away. Why would I?! Sadly right as it was about to happen, Lannie had to go and wake up. Stupid ginger! 

Anyway today's task thing is, get kicked out of somewhere. I'm nervous. I’ve never been kicked out of someplace before.  I hope I can make this awesome! 

So yeah~ I told Ezekiel I just had to pee so I should probably end it here. Yep. 

Love, Love. 

I stand up and look at my sexy self in the mirror. Ah I get it, no wonder Ezekiel almost kissed me, I'm looking damn sexy today. Yep, that's why...WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?! I jerk open the door and come face to face-well more like face to chest-with Ezekiel.

 Damn his height! 

"Were you waiting for me?" I ask cocking my head to the left. 

"Actually yes," he smirks, "I was wondering if you wanted to hurry up and go get breakfast with Lannie, Callie, Tracy, and me. We're going to-"

"Yes..." I race past him to his room. I immediately start stripping down and searching through my suitcase for a new set of clothes. 

"Who knew you could work this fast in the morning." Ezekiel chuckles and he sits down on the bed keeping his eyes on me. Pervert. I have my clean pair of jeans halfway up and my shirt was carelessly thrown on the floor. 

"Hey! When there's food involved nothing stands in my way!" I finally get my pants zipped and button and I pull on my shirt. I skip over and fall onto Ezekiel's lap. "Now where are we going?" 

"I-Hop." It's like music to my ears.

"Oh my god Ezekiel I love you!" I hug his neck tightly until he's begging me to let go because he can't breathe. Being the nice person that I am I let go of my grip around his neck. 

--

I-Hoping, most likely my favorite spare time activity. I mean it's UNLIMITED fucking PANCAKES! What more could a sweet boy, like me, ever want? Okay maybe another sweet guy to share it with. Ezekiel will just have to do. 

I gawk at the laminated menu while playing with the plastic that's slightly coming off at the bottom of it. I swear everything just looks so good! Maybe I should just order it all. I'd get really fat! Darn. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see that Ezekiel has already decided and put down his menu. With further investigation I find I was the only one left picking out my food. I start freaking out and my eyes dart across the sometimes sticky pages.  I really hope that's maple syrup...

"Hello and welcome to I-hop. My name is Jenna and I'll be serving you today. Can I start you off with something to drink?"  I quickly look over the girl with the extremely bubbly yet annoying voice to discover it's equally annoying to look at her. Someone needs to teach that girl to put on makeup. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be that orange. Oh if only Jamie was here now. I wouldn't be the annoying one, he'd see!

Well at least I'll have some more time to think. She's just getting our drinks. 

"Oh I'd love some chocolate milk." Ezekiel smiles at the girl. Jenna scribbles it down and looks at me. 

"Same." I mumble hiding behind my menu. What if she has a rare skin disease called like Snookie Syndrome? OH GOD WHAT IF I GET IT?! I don't want to be an orange! 

"Alright." Jenna says as she writes down my order. She then looks over at Lannie, Callie, and Stacy. 

Lannie and Stacy answer at the same time with the same word, "Coffee." 

Jenna attempts to make her seem 'friendly' or whatever and laughs, "Gotta have that morning coffee." the two girls across from me laugh and nod. It's kind of scary how close they've gotten. 

Finally it's Callie's turn to order and of course she gets all red in the face and politely asks for plain water. Jenna puts that down on her little notepad as well. 

"Alright guys if you need something else just let one of us here know. I'll be right out with your drinks." she smiles one last time showing off her very white teeth that look pretty strange next to her orange tainted skin.

 As she begins to walk away Ezekiel speaks up. "Oh, I think we're all ready to order." 

Oh hell no! Really Ezekiel! Haven't you learned I'm very indecisive?! 

Jenna turns back around and pulls out her "handy dandy notebook". "Okay then what can I get for y'all?" 

I quickly look at the menu. Why can't I just pick something? Why is everything so tempting? Damn you I-hop! Okay I take it back. I love, don't die! Wait, shouldn't I be looking at food?

"And what would you like to eat?" Jenna asks. I look up. You mean Ezekiel already ordered?! When I'm in this place time passes quicker. Oh my god, I-hop is a time machine! "Um, Sir?"

"Oh! I uh, I'll take the um. Oh how about the, never mind that has fruit on it...The, oh wait it's whole grain, that's stupid. Eh maybe, you know what I'll take the same as him." it's my only solution. 

Jenna laughs and writes down whatever it is that I ordered. Hell I have no clue. Ezekiel for the sake of your life you better have ordered something tasty and delicious! 

"You were so not paying attention, were you?" Ezekiel asks with a playful smile.

"Nope, why?" I ask.

Lannie giggles, "Ezekiel got an omelet." 

Well shit..."B-but I want pancakes! Ezekiel why didn't you get pancakes?! It's I-hop not I-hoo!" I hit my head on the table. "It's a disgrace to pancakes everywhere!" 

Ezekiel pats my shoulder. "You'll live." 

---

So I told Lannie and Ezekiel about my plan about getting kicked out of someplace.  We all thought of one place. So we hit Wal-Mart. We decided to hang out there for a while.  Ezekiel even buys me ice cream to make up for my loss of sugar at breakfast. A whole gallon! So I follow the others around Wal-Mart clutching my mint chocolate chip to my chest every once in a while I scoop some up with the huge spoon Ezekiel also got me. It's pretty fun actually. 

"Wanna know what I've always wanted to do?" Lannie asks while we're in the candle section testing to see which one smells the best. So far apple pie is winning. 

"What would that be my dear cousin?" Ezekiel asks bringing a brown candle to his nose. He sniffs it and scrunches up his nose. 

"I've always wanted to get kicked out of somewhere. I don't know why, just felt like it's something everyone has to do before they die." We decided to break it to Callie and Tracy this way rather than just come out and tell then. Really it’s just for their reaction. 

"That doesn't sound like fun." Callie mumbles looking troubled. 

Ezekiel grins while putting a calming hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Cali. We wouldn't get in any trouble. It'll be fun. Right Logan?" 

I nod. "Oh yeah! I'm with Lannie; it should be on everyone's bucket list!" Especially my summer bucket list…

"Well I think it's a stupid idea. No offense to you Lannie, but really? Why on earth would you want to get kicked out of Wal-Mart?" Tracy asks putting one hand her on her hip and using the other to fix her thick dark hair. 

"I think you're a stupid idea." I smirk at her.

“Well you want to know what I think of you?!” She puts both hands on her hips. 

Shits going down now! 

“Bring it on psycho bitch!” 

Yes please tell me how much you hate me! It’ll make me the happiest little Logan in the whole world! 

“GAWH! You are so annoying! All you do is complain, and freak out about things! Your hair is weird! An-And you're too skinny!” 

I could cry right now! Finally after all these years she’s going to stop harassing me!  

I do the last thing I thought I would ever even think about doing. “That’s the most wonderful thing that’s ever come out of your mouth!” I hug her tightly around her waist. I’m going to remember this moment for forever! 

Tracy pushes me off of her. “Get off of me! God I can’t believe I wanted you back!”

I think I’m actually tearing up. It’s just so wonderful! 

“Well now that, that little hate fest is over how about we hurry up and get kicked out of this place. I’m getting that noon time tiredness.” Ezekiel gins as he steps in between Tracy and I. 

“Well I’m having no part in this!” Tracy sticks up her nose and start walking away. “Come on Callie!” She yells back. Callie looks at us symphonically and walks quickly to catch up with Tracy.

“And then there were three.” Ezekiel smiles. “I have a feeling we can do something much more awesome without them. Wal-Mart won’t know what hit ‘em!” 

“What should we do?” Lannie asks looking around. “I mean we don’t want to get arrested or anything like that.” 

“True,” Ezekiel says taping his chin with his index finger. “Something sweet but effective!” 

“Not to mention extremely hilarious! I’m not getting kicked out of this place because we looked followed someone around. I mean it’d be pretty funny to watch them get freaked out, but we can do better than that!” I tell them. 

“Hmm, this is harder than I thought. I have no clue what we should do!” Lannie pouts then her eyes light up like a Christmas tree. “We should switch the signs on the bathrooms! I’ve always wanted to do that!” She starts giggling like a little school girl.

“Yeah we could do that, or Logan could walk around in a mini skirt and run up and hug random people.” Ezekiel smirks. 

HOW DARE HE! I BET HE’S THINKING ABOUT MY SEXY SELF IN A SKIRT RIGHT NOW! 

“Yeah, how about you do that Ezekiel.” I say coolly. 

“I want to switch the signs…”Lannie was pouting again.  

 Ezekiel sighs. “Fine! We’ll switch the signs on the bathrooms.” As we start walking I hear him start mumbling.

“What’s that Ezekiel? Are you upset that you don’t get to check me out in a skirt?” I joke swinging an arm around his shoulders. Which by the way I might want to remind you that he’s like a giant so it’s pretty hard to do this.

“Yes…” He answers. “It’s my goal in life to see you in a skirt.” His sarcastic tone makes me glare at him.

“Well fine then Mr. eh…Mr. Person I happen to know! I don’t want to see you in a skirt either!” I drop my hand from around him and start marching quickly. 

I start to see the big sign that says bathrooms and feel myself getting a little excited. I always love to play a good prank. Not to mention it’ll be pretty funny to watch some big biker guy get hit with an old lady purse. Heh, yeah.

I’m the first to reach the bathrooms. Luckily no one was around so I didn’t look like a creeper checking out the bathroom signs. Only a second later Ezekiel is beside me followed by Lannie. 

“Alright, how are we going to do this?” Ezekiel asks. The signs were screwed to the door. 

“Maybe we get a screwdriver…” DUH! 

“I’ll go get one!” before we can protest Lannie skips off towards the tool section.

“Well isn’t this romantic.” Ezekiel laughs.

“Oh yes, very much so!” I grin and lean against the wall next to the water fountain. I wonder whose idea it is to put these things so close to smell bathrooms. I mean really, you think someone would have noticed how gross it is! 

“I hope she doesn’t get distracted and stops to look at something sparkly.” Ezekiel shared his mind.

I nod in agreement. “Yeah, Wal-Mart is nice and all but it feels as if we’ve been here for days!” 

Just seconds later Lannie returns gasping for air with a screwdriver dangling from her hand. “I found the cheapest one! I’m not going to steal from anywhere so I bought it.”

“Alright! Let’s do this!” Ezekiel takes the screwdriver from Lannie and goes to work on the signs. He starts with the woman’s. Each time he got a screw out he’d hand them to me. Once the sign was finally off he hands it to Lannie and smirks proudly. “One down, one to go!” He goes over to the men’s door and does the same thing. 

“Come on Ezekiel!” I cheer him on hoping it’d make him go faster. 

“I’m almost-“

“Excuse me children but you surely wouldn’t be try to mix up those signs, would you?” A deep annoyed voice booms behind us. I turn around to face the Goliath of all cops.

“Heh…N-RUN!” I drop all the screws and grab Ezekiel’s wrist. I left Lannie because well honestly I just wanted to touch Ezekiel…I’m a sad, sad human.

As soon as we’re outside we’re both laughing up a storm.

“That. Was. Awesome!” Ezekiel gasps through his laughter. 

“Thanks for leaving me back there!” Lannie pats my head rather violently. 

“You’re welcome.” I smile at her. My laughing fit had come to a stop as well as Ezekiel’s. 

We meet up with Callie and Tracy. They had been sitting at the car. 

“You guys should have been there! That cop looked so pissed!” Ezekiel tells them.

“I bet he’s going to have a fun time looking for all of those screws.” 

“Oh Logie!” Tracy hugs me tightly. Okay what the f-“I’m so glad you're safe! I didn’t mean those things I said!” 

“No, no you did! You hate me!” I try prying her off but damn she’s strong!

“I could never hate you!” 

I look over at Ezekiel for help. He smirks. “Alright guys I’m getting tired of this. Let’s go home!” 

--

Somehow we, Ezekiel and I, made it back to my cabin. I really didn't feel like being with the others right now. Really just the thought of Lannie and Tracy alone in a room with me is just plain scary! Okay Callie was there but she wouldn’t be much help…Sorry Callie.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Ezekiel as I push open Jamie and my door. 

"Well actually I wanted to see something." I turn to see Ezekiel smiles like a little puppy. 

"Okay, what do you want to see?" what can I say? I can't even resist the puppy face! 

"Well..." Ezekiel inches closer to me. "Remember this morning when you pushed me onto the floor?" 

I nod. Thinking he was going to get back at me again I back away as he once again gets closer. "Yeah," I laugh nervously, "I'm sorry for pushing you off the couch. I just really wanted to get up." 

"That's not what I was referring to." Ezekiel stops just inches in front of me. 

Wait is he's talking about the almost kiss? I blush a little looking down to hide it from him. B-but I thought he didn't like me. I thought he liked someone back home. Well I mean he could be talking about something else...oh who am I kidding all that happen was me pushing his then him just seconds from sucking faces with me. And it wasn't the pushing him thing! 

Oh my god what if he kisses me?!

I felt a cold finger on the bottom of my chin. With just one swift little movement Ezekiel tilts my head up. Speechless I try focusing on the door so I wouldn't see Ezekiel eagerly look down at my lips. 

The door isn't working! 

"Logan?" Ezekiel almost moans. Hot damn! That wasn't a turn on! (Please note the sarcasm there!) Unable to say anything I just let him continue. "I'm going to kiss you." 

I nod as he leans in and brushes his lips against mine. My head spins as I take in his minty breath. It's not pineapple but I could learn to love mint just as much. 

“Do you like me?” He asks in a hushed whisper.

“Y-yes.” I choke out.

“That’s good because I really like you. I’ve liked you for as long as I can-“ I bring my lips back to his. Sorry Ezekiel but you need to learn to shut up.

I'll understand if you hate me... I'M SORRY I TOOK LIKE A BILLION YEARS!!! DX I promise to never make you wait that long again. You see I got grounded and I didn't have laptop or my phone and I really didn't want to type it on my ipod because it takes forever! So yeah I just got out of the whole writing this story routine. BUT I'M BACK! I'd also like to inform you that this is the longest chapter i've ever written. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
799K 26K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
2.2K 295 41
"Seriously you've dated the same guy since freshman year!" He asks astonished. I nod my head. "So, you've only kissed one guy?" I laugh. "Why does...
147K 3.8K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...