The Rosafelt [Fairy Tail/Nalu...

By naluAlly

Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only exis... More

Chapter 1: Where Our Story Begins
Chapter 2: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 3: The Scarlet Rosafelt
Chapter 4: A Desperate Escape
Chapter 5: The Immune and Mysterious Natsu
Chapter 6: The Adventure She's Been Waiting For
Chapter 7: Escape From Greedrun
Chapter 8: They Are The Future
Chapter 9: The First Stop
Chapter 10: Natsu's Encounter
Chapter 11: The Familiar Illusion
Chapter 12: Return For Her
Chapter 13: The Memories That Hurt
Chapter 14: Leaving Satina At Last
Chapter 15: The Train
Chapter 16: Recieving The Truth
Chapter 17: The Dragon Slayer Wakes
Chapter 18: The Race For Lucy
Chapter 19: I'm Here for Lucy
Chapter 20: The Kiss of Creation
Chapter 21: Lucy and Natsu, The Holy Creators
Chapter 22: Your Tears Will Bring Them Home
Chapter 23: Months Lost To Sleep
Chapter 24: Unfolding Mysteries
Chapter 25: Our Plan Of Action
Chapter 26: FRAS Second Raid
Chapter 27: New Comrades
Chapter 28: Earning Trust
Chapter 29: Detonation Strikes
Chapter 30: Damnit, I love you
Chapter 31: The Rosafelt Army
Chapter 32: The Diary's Truth
Chapter 33: The Journey Home
Chapter 34: Deivina and Deinira
Chaptet 35: Army Preperations
Chapter 36: The Recruitment Process
Chapter 37: The Speech for Magnolia
Chapter 38: My Stolen Future
Chapter 40: The Last Town
Chapter 41: Take Action
Chapter 42: The Holy War I
Chapter 43: The Holy War II
Chapter 44: The Holy War III
Chapter 45: The Holy War IV
Chapter 46: The Holy War V
Chapter 47: The Survivors
Chapter 48: The Holy Royals
Chapter 49: Recovering
Chapter 50: The Grand Celebration

Chapter 39: Welcome to Fairy Tail

920 64 4
By naluAlly

-Natsu P.O.V-
I opened my eyes to a white space. It was completely empty, no floor or ceiling or other barriers of any kind. It continued forever, as if I was trapped alone in a never ending dimension.
"Hello?" I called out, and my voice seemed to echo on for hours. "Lucy?!" I shouted out.
"N-Natsu..."
I glanced round to see Lucy, a few metres away from me. She was in armour, but this was different to the armour she was wearing now. It was rose gold, with a long white cape draped over her back with a furry lining. What also stood out to me was that on the right side of her metal chest plate was the royal emblem. She had a small gold tiara on her head, with her hair pinned in a bun with two bangs hanging down, similar to the style was wore now.

"Lucy...is that you?" I muttered, confused at her strange appearance.
"Natsu," she repeated. Suddenly she was directly in front of me, as if she'd teleported. She grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me towards her, trapping me a in warm hug.
"Listen to me," she whispered, in a motherly tone. "Just remember to be strong."
"I don't understand-"
"You won't," she interrupted. "Not now. But you will. One day, you will."
She pulled away from me, and admired my face. The colours in her eyes were so worn and bleak, like she'd been to hell itself and back again.
Had she?
She placed her hand on my cheek, as tears began to stream down her face.
"This journey is tough," she warned. "But only you can do it. You and me. Have courage, Natsu, because it will only get harder from here. But please, remember this: You have my power inside of you. Even though it lies dormant, it is still usable. You can use it to bring me home."
I gave her a puzzled look.
"Why would I have to-"
"It won't make sense now," she replied. "But promise me. Promise me you'll remember."
"I-I promise," I stuttered nervously.
She smiled, and wiped her eyes from her wet tears. "Thank god," she whispered, as she placed her lips against mine for a soft kiss.
"L-L-"
"I love you Natsu," she hushed, silencing me. "Now, you can bring me back."
She suddenly began to disappear. She was fading away completely, from the bottom up.
"L-Lucy!" I shouted, trying to grab hold of her. But it was no use. She shook her head, still holding a bright smile.
"It's okay," she said. "This is how it's supposed to be. Goodbye, Natsu."

I sat up, panting heavily. I was in one of the upstairs bedroom in the Strauss's home, which was above the bakery. We had all settled in somewhere for the night, since everyone wanted some rest.
Why was Lucy in my dreams? And why did she have that weird outfit on?
There was a small knock at the door.
"Come in," I called out. The door opened, and Nova cane through with a smile on her face.
"Morning," she chirped. "You slept like a log."
"Mum- well, our fake mother, I guess- used to say that all the time," I replied, laughing.
"Did you sleep okay? You're all sweaty," Nova added, squinting at me as she strolled over.
"Hey! No need to examine me..." I muttered awkwardly, trying to cover myself up.
"Oh come on, nii-San! You could be coming down with a fever!" She moaned, as she started feeling my forehead and checking my throat.
"I-I'm fine, really!" I assured her. "It was just a crazy dream."
"Oh, okay," she said, as she released from her over-protective grasp. I sighed, then brushed myself down.

"There...was a reason I came in here, you know," she began. I hadn't noticed at first, but one of her hands were clasped shut. "I made this for you," she said, as she stuck her hand out nervously. As she opened her hand, a necklace fell into my palm. It was the same necklace she'd given me in the illusion. She had re-created it perfectly, just like she'd done for herself.
"To remind of us of what we've been through together, you know?" She said, quite shyly. "If it embarrasses you and you don't wanna wear it, thats fine-"
"Nova," I interrupted, placing the necklace carefully over my head. "It's perfect."

-Lucy P.O.V-
"You're up early," Erza said, walking into the hotel room I'd rented out.
"I had to get busy," I replied, adding the last few touches to the stamp. "And...there," I said with a big sigh, leaning back in my chair. I had carefully carved the fairy tail insignia into an iron stamp, so we could all have our signature markings.
"What's that for?" Erza asked, peeking over my shoulder. "Is that a stamp?"
"It goes on your skin," I told her, admiring my work.
"You've been up all night making that?" Erza said, her eyes wide. "Why didn't you just make it with divinity?"
"I thought about making the stamp itself with divinity, however it would be way too difficult to carve a shape using divinity, so I just did it myself."
"Oh, I see," Erza muttered. "So this mark goes on our skin, you said."
"Yes. You pick a colour and where you'd like it to go," I explained. "So, what would you like Erza?"
"Hm...could I have blue, please? And on my..."
"Left shoulder," I finished, a hint of reminiscence flashing over my eyes.
"Y-Yeah...how did you-"
"Just a hunch," I answered, laughing nervously. "Okay, hold still."

I carefully pressed the stamp into Erza's arm. She winced slightly from the pain, but otherwise stayed perfectly still.
"There!" I chirped happily, removing the stamp and revealing the bright blue fairy tail insignia.
"W-Wow..." Erza muttered, gazing at it. "For some reason...it makes me really proud. Fairy tail, an eternal adventure...Lucy, I don't know how you came up with it, but I love it."
"Yes," I murmured, smiling. "I love it too."

"Everyone, come and get your fairy tail mark," I called out. We had now all re-grouped back outside, and were ready to move into the next town. "This mark will stand for you being an official member of fairy tail. Take pride in it."
They started to line up one by one, as I burned the mark in their desired colour and location.
"Morning, Luce," Natsu greeted, grinning cheerfully.
"Just on time, Natsu," I relied, laughing. "Here, let me."
I placed my hand in Natsu's right shoulder, and pressed the stamp against his arm.
"O-Ow..." he moaned, glaring down at it. "What're you doing?"
"Look," I told him, as I removed the stamp. In its place stood a dark red fairy tail insignia.
"Woah...awesome!" He cried, rubbing it. "We're like a proper army now!"
I looked down at my own right hand, at the pink fairy tail mark I had put on myself earlier. I brushed my fingers over it softly.
"Welcome to fairy tail, Lucy!"

I closed my eyes, the memories dancing in my head. Then I quickly wiped my eyes, before the tears came. I breathed in, then smiled brightly.
"Welcome to fairy tail, Natsu!" I said happily, holding my hand out. Natsu looked at me wth a dumbfounded expression for short moment, then he just started laughing and grabbed hold of my hand.
"Thanks, Lucy!" he replied.

"Right, Ryuko," I began. I passed her a postcard for a town I'd picked at random. "Can you get us there?"
Ryuko braced her arm in front of her, brandishing her purple fairy tail mark.
"You bet I can," she replied, as she began her magic.
"Recruitment process two is underway!" I called out, as I stepped through the portal.

-After explanation to this new town-
"Hey," a man yelled from the back of the crowd. "I need to talk to you."
As he came forward, we could see his features more easily. He had short spiky blonde hair, and a scare across his right eye that resembled a lightning bolt.
"My name's Laxus," he intoduced. "I have a bad feeling that your know my grandfather."
Happy, who was resting on Natsu's shoulder, suddenly jumped off of his shoulder and grew white wings.
"H-Happy, you can fly?!" Natsu stuttered, his eyes wide. "Awesome!"
Happy flapped unsteadily over to Laxus, and sat on his head, smuggling his body into his hair like a bird's nest.
"What the hell is this thing?" Laxus said impatiently, glancing up.
"Sorry, that's just the result of Natsu's magic experiment," I explained, taking Hapoy off of Laxus's head and holding him close to me, like a baby. I heard him purr softly, as kittens do, and it made me smile down at him.
"Lucy!" He said happily.
"Yes, that right!" I replied, giggling.
"Sorry, excuse them," Erza stepped forward, clearling her throat. "You said that we know your grandfather?"

"Yes, his name's Makarov," Laxus answered.
"Makarov? Makarov's your grandfather?!" Natsu shouted, a bit too loudly.
"Yeah. He used to help look after me with my dad, but then he left to help out an old friend of his. But then my dad went off and joined some group of people illegally studying magic...or something like that. Anyway, he abandoned me eventually, only a few years after Makarov did. And now I finally learn that he left me all alone to look after you, a national criminal," Laxus's eyes narrowed in Natsu's direction, with an almost murderous intent to them.
"How do you know that Makarov took me in?" Natsu asked, giving him a puzzled look.
"Rumours travel fast, idiot," Laxus replied. Seeing him bully Natsy, with narrow eyes and a stern expression, triggered memories in my head. Memories of him being a member of fairy tail.

"Laxus...Laxus!" I cried, shocking everyone. "You're here."
"Huh?" He replied, giving me a puzzled look. "Do I know you, blondie?"
"N-No, you wouldn't," I added, laughing nervously. "But you're a vital part of our army- um, I believe you would be, anyway. Would you like to join Fairy Tail, Laxus?"
"Join...Fairy Tail?" He repeated, frowning. "It seems like such a hassle..."
"Well, it's too late to change your mind now!"
Natsy cried cheerfully, as he thrust his arm through Laxus's chest.
"Natsu! At least let him decide first!" Erza shouted angrily. Laxus stared down at himself in shock, unable to comprehend what was happening.
"If Lucy wants him on the team, Lucy gets him on the team," Natsu said, rather dominantly. He quickly pulled his arm back out again, as Laxus gasped for air.

"What...the hell...did you do to me?!" He yelled, and shortly after a hint of light flashed in his palm. But it was aggressive light, more like...
"Lightning," I chirped happily. "Your magic is lightning, Laxus."
"My...magic?" He muttered, his eyes wide once again.
"Did you even listen to the explanation we just gave only minutes ago?" Erza asked, shaking her head with disappointment.
"I-I missed most of it..." he stuttered again, too confused to make sense of the situation. I laughed, happy that we'd gained another member.
"Welcome to fairy tail, Laxus," I told him. "The army that will bring down the council."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY OMG
I have no clue why this took me so long, the chapter isn't even longer than the others or anything...
Once again, I'm really sorry. I hope this doesn't happen again, for both our sakes!
THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.2K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
58K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...
153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...