Bird Set Free || Harry Styles...

hardcorestyles által

I've become imprisoned, Captivated by her voice. ... Több

BEFORE YOU BEGIN
↜Songs↝
Prologue
↜1↝
↜2↝
↜3↝
Quick Note
↜4↝
↜5↝
↜7↝
↜8↝
↜9↝
Cast
↜10↝
NOTE
↜11↝

⇜6⇝

1.6K 82 20
hardcorestyles által

Comment as you go along :) tell me what's on your mind :)
~•~

Darcy's POV

The party was going.

Currently I am holding a platter of assorted cakes that were tempting me with their rich smell. I weave through the vibrant clothing of white men and women chatting amongst each other. Doing everything they can to avoid my attention.

One man sitting at a table by himself looked in my direction. I assume that his focus was on the cakes in my hand so I approach. When I got near him, I leveled my height by going on my knees while presenting the dessert to him without saying a word.

"Dessert for me little girl...what a pleasure" he smirks before running his hand through his graying hair.

I stayed mute as he took a piece. Once I stand up he slices a portion of the cake and directs it towards me.

"Eat it" he declares, his eyes tracing over my actions with amusement. I quake a little bit out of anxiety. I know eating the cake is bad, but not listening to the white man is also unacceptable. Either way I will be punished if this news were to spread to Master. Like always I am conflicted.

The man was clearly amused with my inner battle in my head.

My body works before my mind could catch up. I scurried away and got lost in the crowd. I let out a breath and close my eyes momentarily, what did I just do?

When I served many other faces, I asked myself, did I really do the right thing?

After removing myself with the tray from the large dining room. I adventure along a hall with a few people scattered along the sides.

I presented many with cakes, in return I received looks of disgust and scowls. I sigh as I reach a dead end, looking over my shoulder I quickly open the nearest door.

I stumble in making sure the cakes hadn't hit the ground. Blindly in the dark room I grope around the wall hoping for light. I huff when I couldn't find one and just continued my random journey mindlessly tripping over large and small objects.

While walking I knocked my thigh against a table and quickly used my free hand to grab the tall thin object from falling from the table.

I realized it was a lamp and switched it on. The light illuminated over the lightly dusted coffee table with a dark gray chair accompanying it.

I rest the cakes down and sit in the chair with a thud.
Even though I may have entered a forbidden room. My focus was solely on the cakes presented in front of me. I've been with these things for a majority of the night, making them and serving them but what are they? Why do they like 'em?

Out of curiosity I grab one cakes, a tinted red color with a white thick substance, if I can recall it was um.. frosting? I giggle at the faint memory of Barbury cursing the frosting for getting everywhere from the counters and her fingers.

But not once was she tempted to try what she made.

I dip my finger in it and pressed it against my tongue. I shook my head furiously.. I do not like it. Now I know why Barbury didn't dare taste it.

I reach for a small piece of the same cake and nibbled on a couple of pieces. Eventually after little pieces turned to a chunk. My cheeks were filled to the max with the cake, I nearly forgot that I had to swallow it down.

While I nearly choked on the cake a rough figure falls inside with a thunk. I gasp as I hastily stand up, wiping my hands against my dress before picking the cake tray back up.

The figure still on their hands and knees bowing their head down. I timidly approach.

"A-are you okay s-sir" I reach out to touch their, well his shoulder and his eyes shot in my direction, causing me to tower backwards.

He stands up and dusts off his knees before approaching me without saying a word. He grasp the tray from my hand and carelessly throws it on the floor... with a large clash I suddenly felt really bad for the poor cakes.

Before I can respond to his rash actions he grips my chin and presses his lips harshly against mine. Utterly confused on what is going on I jolt backwards, foreign feelings started kicking in one by one.

He pushes me back towards the dust colored chair and the light illumines his features. But before I was able to distinguish anything he grabbed ahold of my wrists and forcefully presses him lips against mine. My mouth is intruded with an odd, bitter taste that I could not fathom what it was.

Nervous on not pleasing him, I attempt to mimic his actions. I contort my lips to form with his soft ones comfortably but then he stops. I inwardly sigh that we were done. But how wrong was I.

He yanks me from the chair causing me to whimper from the sudden harsh contact. Again, without saying anything. His bloodshot eyes stared deeply into mine. With my hands restricted in his; he peppers wet kisses down my neck before finding a spot on the nape of my neck to focus on.

I release a weird sound as my eyes flutter closed. Is this wrong? The man warm breath hits my neck with a sigh. The assault on my neck was done yet the man continued to press his lips firmly against the now pulsing area.

His hands leave mine as they begin to trail up my body and grip ahold of my breast. I suddenly snap back into my senses and with all my strength I push the man back, causing him to tumble to the ground with a groan.

This commotion didn't go unnoticed since a tall burly man stormed through the door to see what was going on. The light behind him left me disoriented as I try to scurry away from it out of fear.

Instead of him approaching me, he lets out a laugh and heads over to the man lying limp on the ground dazed.

"Harry the fuck man. You had too much to drink. You couldn't even get a good shag from a negro." The man clearly amused while I stood there in shock. I just pushed the master's son on the ground.

I pray to God that this man currently being carried away will be unharmed and somehow unaware on the actions that just played out.

A few tears escaped my eyes as my body begins to shake uncontrollably, I shouldn't have stopped him. I shouldn't have pushed him. This is all my fault. I will pay the price.

My legs wobbled as I reach the platter that was destroyed of its beauty, covered in disgusting frosting and cake. Scraping it from the floor as I wail out in agony.

Master Styles cannot see these cakes destroyed. He cannot see them thrown away. The only way to get rid of this with a weaker punishment is to force myself to eat it. And slowly but surely, I became sick, sick of myself and sick of the forsaken cake.

**

The party soon died down and my head remains bowed for the rest of the night.

"We will talk more about the purchase of Orum tomorrow old sport" I wince when I see Master Styles conversing with the man that took Harry out the room. With a pat of the back, the man pushes by me and out the door.

"Head to the shed slave. You are no longer needed for the night." Master Styles dismisses me with his hand and I complied, walking out the door.

With all my might I run, rushing to the shed to receive the comfort of my mama. Warm tears running down my cheeks as my mind was clashing with conflicting thoughts on previous moments that happened in that household.

With a deep breath I knock on the shed door lightly. Goosebumps decorated my skin as the chill air nipped at my fingertips.

Soon enough the door opens. My mothers smile slowly faded when she saw my state. For a second, I saw sympathy, only for a second.

The scene almost played in slow motion as she swung her hand back and collided it against my cheek. I scream out in pain as I fall onto my bum grasping ahold of my cheek.

"Mama w-what I-I do?!"

"Tell me Darcy Orage. What the hell is that on your neck?!" She accusingly points at me.

"M-mama I don't know-w" I wheeze out through my ragged breathing.

"You let one of dem men touch ya huh! Huh!" She grabs me by the arm and yanks me to my feet. I open my mouth to respond but she already turned around shutting the shed door behind her.

Again I am left in the cold dark. I caress my wrists, my neck, and my sore cheek.

I swallowed any upcoming whimpers and open the door silently. I assumed this night couldn't get any worse. But it did when I was greeted with multiple pairs of eyes landing on me. The shed went dead silent, I swear they all heard my erratic heartbeat as I retrieve to my corner.

The burning candle went out, the eyes of those who watched me were now closed. Yet I remained in the corner lightly hiccuping with my face caught between my knees.

That night was the first time mama put her hands on me. That was the first night I kissed someone. That was the first time I've been so close with any man, let alone a white man.

______
Poor Darc, it wasn't her night!
Wasn't a double update because I wanted to make sure this was written well.
The next chappie is nearly finished and has a different format in the beginning. I like it I hope you all do too!
Comment/Vote
Dedicated to kinkistyles & Blue_Obsession

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...
84.9K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...