Home! Family! Blessing!- A Se...

By MawaraEjaz6

Sun Sathiyaa! A Love Saga! Most of the readers are aware of that Ff! If you haven't read it yet then run and... More

Introduction To The Story!
~Promo For Chapter 1~
Chapter 1
Banners and Banners! :D
~Promo For Chapter 2~
Random Moment+VImpNote
Halt Finished+ Shout outs for Emerging Talents!
Chapter 2
Wanna see Parth Samthaan In Dubai??
~Promo For Chapter 3~
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
β€’Promo for Chapter 5β€’
β€’Chapter 5β€’
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

19.4K 1.4K 643
By MawaraEjaz6

Hello Peeps! Quick update! Now off to my exams! Wish me luck but us say pehly!!! GUYSSSS! I HAVE PUBLISHED A NEW STORY!!!

YAYEEE! Am so happy! Go go an read! Tell me what you think!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 6

"Bhago! Bhago! Bhago!" Mr. Malhotra shouted cheerfully running behind his dearest grandson while the little packet run crazily and laughing hysterically loud in order to save himself from getting caught.

Since the day Neeyan had started walking the Malhotra's were in big trouble because the little boy always wanted to play. He always wanted someone to catch him. And mostly he used to play with Mr.Malhotra because Manik had given him the strict orders of taking rest from all the office work.

Well benefits of having talented son Mr.Malhotra was getting time to spend it with his grandson but now he was constantly playing with Neeyan since last two hours and his energy was now totally drained as he fell on the couch panting heavily. Neeyan came running to his grandpa and pulled his hand.

"Ganpaaaa!" He whined pulling his hand with full force in order to make him get up.

"Hey Neeyan! Your gandpa is an oldie now! He can't run much!" Mr.Malhotra spoke in a soft tone patting to Neeyan's head but he jumped on his place all enthusiastic and on Mr.Malhotra's comment Neeyan gave him a total distasted look as if being an oldie was a crime before letting out a loud wail.

"Aray aray kya ho gya meri jaan ko?" Nandini came out from the kitchen with a tray containing Mr.Malhotra's medicine and Neeyan's milk feeder.

"Mamaaaa!" Neeyan cried out running towards Nandini and soon he climbed her arms sniffing in her neck.

"Ji mama ki jaan! Kya hua?" Nandini spoke lovingly kissing to his head and he pouted towards Mr.Malhotra before crying again.

"Your son wants to play and I am tired!" Mr.Malhotra said in a sheepish tone and Nandini let out a giggle.

"Neeyo! Idar mama ko dekho!" She called him and he pulled back from her neck to look at her face. "Nobody plays with my son right?" She asked wiping to his tears and he nodded with a crying face. "Papa busy hain! Didi school hain! Gaanny is sleeping and Ganpaa is tired but Mama is free!" She told him wisely and winked at him to which he looked confused. "So baby will finish the milk! Phir mama apny bety kay sath khailian ge okay?" She told him the secret and suddenly Neeyan let out a giggle.

"Mama!" He shouted in happiness hugging Nandini tightly and she twirled around with him kissing him madly. Then she sat on the couch and cradled Neeyan in her lap before handing him the feeder.

"Aur ap! Take your medicine!" She ordered Mr.Malhotra who was constantly smiling at her.

"He is just like Manik! You know when Manik was a kid tou usy bhi bus har samay khailna hota tha!" Mr.Malhotra was smiling remembering Manik's childhood and Nandini just smiled back looking at her little bundle of joy whose eyes were now getting closed. His eyes had Manik's reflection. She pecked his forehead with all her love and he pulled to her nuptial chain while drifting to sleep.

"Dekho zara isy! Mjy thaka kar ab mazay say so raha hai!" Mr.Malhotra spoke laughingly and Nandini too joined him.

"He was so hungry and tired!" She said in an amazed tone once again staring at her adorable son whose grip on the feeder handle was loosening because he was drifting to sleep but suddenly his sleep was disturbed with a loud voice which was...

"Am home early!!!!!" Manik shouted from the main door and Neeyan's eyes shot open on hearing the voice of his Papa the dearest while Nandini sighed. Neeyan immediately wriggled out of Nandini's lap with eyes still half closed and stumbled towards the main door where Manik was waiting for him.

"Hey hey my champion!" Manik exclaimed kneeling in the floor for Neeyan who run almost crazily towards him in order to get his warmth.

"Papa jii!" Neeyan shouted in joy and soon he was in Manik's arms who picked him up eagerly kissing his temples with all the love.

"Missed papa?" Manik whispered lovingly in Neeyan's ear and he just purred clinging to Manik like anything.

"You look sleepy Buddy!" Manik again whispered adjusting the baby cap over Neeyan's head as he noticed the red circles appearing under his eyes and walked towards the lounge where Nandini and Mr. Malhotra were bantering on something.

"Good afternoon people!" Manik greeted them and immediately placed a chaste kiss on Nandini's forehead while Mr. Malhotra gave him a smile.

"You are home early!" Nandini said lovingly and he nodded with an enthusiastic smile.

"Yes! Lucky me!" He said with a sigh and Neeyan hugged Manik tighter. "Is he okay?" Manik asked patting Neeyan's back.

"Yes! He was playing with me! Eventually he got tired and after having his feed he was about to take a nap when you came home early with your drum rolls and disturbed the poor boy's sleep!" Mr. Malhotra spoke extra sweetly and Manik looked guilty as he didn't fail to notice the taunt in his voice.

He looked at Nandini but she gave him an assuring nod.

"Neeyo! Sorry papa ki jano! I didn't know kay ap so rahy thy!" Manik immediately whispered an apology in Neeyan's ear and he just purred with a smile on his face his eyes still half closed as he tried to concentrate on his dearest father.

"Now go and put him to sleep!" Mr. Malhotra said with a bad face and Manik nodded.

"I Am going to take a nap too! will have my lunch with Manvi! Wake me up when she will come back! Bulky wo mjy khud he jaga lay ge!" Manik told Nandini his plan and she giggled nodding her head.

"I am going to take rest too! your son exhausted me!" Mr. Malhotra complaint with a bad face and walked towards his room while MaNan laughed on his banter.

"He is never gonna change is he?" Manik asked with a warm smile and Nandini shook her head.

"Am happy that you are back early! Ghar main tumhry honay ka ehsaas he bohat khobsurat hota hai!" She confessed with a shy girlish smile and Manik felt blessed once again.

"Am happy too!" He spoke lovingly and kissed her forehead once more before heading upstairs with his chota packet to take a nap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nandini worriedly chopped to the dry fruits which she was going to add in the kheer and once again looked at the kitchen clock which was striking 4 pm.

Manvi was supposed to be home at 3 but she wasn't there nor the driver was back.

Her worries were causing her head to spin as she turned the flame off.

"Kahan reh gai ya larki!" She spoke to herself in tension and poured the kheer in the respective bowls.

"Nandini!" She jumped on Neyonika's voice and turned to see her standing with worried face.

"Why isn't Manvi here yet?" She asked.

"I don't know Mom! I just hope she must be okay! Am worried sick! I think I should go and tell Man---!" But she never had a chance to explain when she heard the car sound in the parking.

"She's here!" Neyonika spoke and both the ladies hurried towards the lounge.

Nandini's heart dipped when she saw the driver coming alone!

"Ramesh!? Where is Manvi??" She couldn't stop the trembling in her voice and Ramesh shrugged.

"Pata nahi Madam! Manvi bitya school main kahen nahi the! Hum nay bohat dhoonda par wo nahi mileen! Hum ko kuch smj ni aya oper say hamara phone bhi kaam nahi kar raha tha! Tou humain laga Manik baba lay aye hoon gay! Islye hum wapas aa gye!" He narrated the whole incident scratching to his head and Nandini felt dizzy.

Her whole world started collapsing down as she gripped the couch for support.

"Wo ghar nahi aye hai Ramesh!" She shrieked in pain and Ramesh gave her a helpless look.

"Aiyapaa! Meri bachi!! MANIK!!! MANIKKKK!!" She shouted over the top of her lungs in so much of agony and Manik who was awake and was brushing his hair in the room got scared.

He came running down the stairs and his heart went wild on seeing his love crying.

"Oh my God! What? What happened?" Manik shouted immediately taking Nandini in his arms and she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Mom! You tell me?" He begged hugging Nandini tighter and Neyonika narrated the situation at the sametime Mr. Malhotra came too.

"What do you mean she was not in the school?" Manik bellowed on Ramesh and held his collars who tried to cower back but miserably failed because of Manik's strong grip.

"Baba! School kay guard nay bohat dhoonda par bitya kahen nahi the!" He stammered and Manik pushed him away with a jerk holding to his head.

"How is it even possible??" He shouted in disbelief and once again turned towards Nandini who was crying impossibly hard. Before Manik could say anything else Mr.Malhotra spoke as he finished talking on the phone.

"Bad news! Yuvaan bhi ghar nahi aya!" He told with dismay and this gave MaNan another heart attack.

"Aiyaapaa! Mery bachay! Manik!" Nandini cried out loud Manik held her close to him.

"Kahan hoon gay mery bachay? Kis haal main hoon gay! Thodi dare me it will be dark! Un dono ko andheray say dar lagta hai! Manik kuch karo! Mery bachay mjy wapas chahye hain! Please!" She cried begging to Manik and Manik helpless sniffed his sob.

"They will be okay! Wo jahan hoon gay sath hoon gay aur bilkul theek hoon gay! We will find them! Please don't be so harsh!" Manik pleaded wiping her tears but she was a mother after all.

"Mery bachay mjy wapas la do please!" She shouted crying in his chest and fisted to his shirt in her death grip.

"Shhh!" Manik whispered kissing her hair and tried to console her but he himself was almost dying out with worry.

"Hello guys! Surprise!" Suddenly they heard all their friends shouting and friends also saw their worried faces.

"What happened?" Cabir was the first to ask and Nandini fall in his arms startling him to the core.

"Mery bachay! Manvi aur Yuvaan! They are missing!" She told him and everyone gasped while Manik pinched the bridge of nose. Mr. Malhotra was calling to Mr. Shaheer to come to their house.

"Missing! How?" Abeer asked with wide eyes and Mani knelt infront of him.

""Buddy! When was the last time you saw them both?" Manik asked in a shaken tone placing both of his hands on his Abeer's shoulders.

"Chachu! They both were in the waiting ground! Phir I went to drink water from the dispenser inside the school! Main jab wapas aya tou wo ni thy! I thought ghar chalay gye hoon gay then I also came back home with daddy!" Abeer narrated the sequence and Manik sighed in defeat.

"There is no way kay wo school say bahar gye hoon! Because the watchman never allows the kids going out without parents or their driver right?" Mukti asked to all of them and they all nodded.

"They must be in the school na! guys we should check the school first!?" Dhruv suggested and all nodded their heads but before any of them could comment all heard Neeyan crying and turned their heads to see Alya coming with him.

"I went to check him and he was awake! Ro raha tha!" She told Nandini as she handed Neeyan to her.

"Mamaaaa jiii!" Neeyan purred hugging to Nandini and Nandini breathed in his baby scent holding him close to her.

"Mama ki jaan!" She whispered as her little boy brought her a little peace.

"Let's go boys! School check karty hain!" Mr. Malhotra said grabbing his car keys and all the men stood up.

"I will come!" Nandini walked forward with Neeyan in her arms and pleaded at Manik with crying eyes.

He looked reluctant for a second before he looked at Mr. Malhotra who nodded at him.

"Okay baby! Let's go get our kids!" He said in determined tone and held Nandini's hand walking towards the car.

Soon all of them were driving towards the school. It was getting dark and the clouds were rumbling loudly, ready to pour any second.

Neeyan stood in Nandini's lap oblivious of what's going around as he smiled at Nandini's sad face cupping to her cheeks with his tiny palms.

"Neeyo! Ap mama kay sath hoon na??" She asked to him lovingly and he just batted his eyes at her cutely. "Ap pray karo gay na kay Didi aur bhaiya mil jayen?" She asked lowly caressing to his adorable facial features and he immediately nodded as if agreeing to her words to which she let out a sob. "Thank you for being with Mama always meri jaan! You are the best son any mother can have!" She whispered lovingly pecking to his forehead and he smiled to his fullest before hugging Nandini tightly.

As if he was trying to assure her that don't worry Mama ji everything is gonna be okay!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Twinkle!!! Twinkle!! Little Star!!!!!" Yuvaan sang in a horrible voice lying on the couch calmly and Manvi palmed her ears to shut him out.

"Chup karooo!" She shouted loudly and Yuvaan's song halted for a second. When Manvi sighed in relief and unpalmed her ears.

"Twinkle!!! Twinkle!! Little Star!!!!!" He started again and Manvi banged her head in the wall.

"I can't believe kay tum itny stubborn ho!" She yelled at him and got more irritated when he smiled extra sweetly at her.

"Mj say kuch kaha?" He asked innocently and Manvi cried out before running back towards the door.

"Guard Uncle!!! Guard Uncle!" She shouted loudly banging the door with her tiny fists and this time Yuvaan palmed his ears.

"Stop ittt!" He said in a frustrated tone and Manvi turned at him with full anger.

"At least am trying to get out of here! Unlike you singing a horrible rhyme!" She shouted and he gave her a whatever look.

"Akal naam ki bhi na dunya main ek cheeeze hoti hai Miss Triple M! Jo kay larkiyoon specially tum main kise angle say nahi pai jaati!" He spoke calmly finally getting up from the couch and walked towards her while Manvi was ready to punch him once again. "Stupid! Tm ny time nahi dekha! It's 5 pm! Is time kon say guard uncle hoon gay? Aur hoon gay bhi tou gate pay hoon gay! Tumhari awaz un tak nahi pohanch skti! Tou what's the reason of doing these lame tries!?" Ohh so cool Yuvaan!

"Aiyappa! Is monster Yuvaan kay ilawa koi ni mila tha mjy storeroom main lock karny kay liye?" She said with a crying face and Yuvaan glared at her.

"Here comes Aiyappa again! Seriously!" He said with an amused face and Manvi pushed him away.

They both started fighting with hands and soon Yuvaan grabbed Manvi's water bottle. Before she could protest a bit he poured the full bottle over her head then stood proudly on his work.

Manvi stood shocked for a moment trying to absorb of what just happened.

"Tumhy tmhry Mummy Papa ny tameez nahi sikhai?" She suddenly busted out at him and Yuvaan's expressions changed in an instant.

While Manvi bite her tongue on her big mouth.

"You are right! Mjy Mummy Papa nay kuch nahi sikhaya!" He said with a smug smile on his face and sat on the couch.

Manvi stood reluctant for a second before walking towards Yuvaan and sitting beside him.

"Sorry! I know about your Mummy Papa!" She said sadly and Yuvaan shook his head.

"It's not your fault!" He mewed and Manvi bite her lower lip.

"Do you miss them?" She asked lowly and Yuvaan looked at her with a sad face.

"A lot!" He whispered in a crying tone and Manvi nodded.

"Tumhy pata hai! Mama bolti hain kay jo log Aiyappa kay pass chalay jaty hain wo stars ban jaty hain!" Manvi gave him the piece of information and Yuvaan smiled.

"Mrs. Malhotra kehti hain tou theek kehti hoon gay!" He agreed with her and she giggled.

"So let's find your parents on the sky!" She said excitedly pulling Yuvaan with her towards the window and he followed her quietly.

Soon the kids were staring at the sky like owls as they tried to find the brightest stars around.

"Yuvi! Sky pay tou koi star nahi hai! Itny clouds hain!" Manvi said with a dismay and Yuvaan looked at her shocked.

"Who is Yuvi?" He asked in an annoyed tone and Manvi shrugged.

"You of course!" She spoke with a small smile and Yuvaan felt like slamming his head in the wall. "What? It's my nickname for you! See you call me Triple M tou I will call you Yuvi! Tit for tat!" Manvi Manik Malhotra, oh so smart girl...

"Dude! Atleast Triple M sounds cool!" He spoke in his defense and Manvi giggled.

"And Yuvi sounds GREAT!" She exclaimed and Yuvi slapped her head lightly.

"No! it sounds awful!" He shouted but Manvi kept laughing at him.

"I hate you!" He muttered under his breath and Manvi smiled at him naughtily.

Now she didn't care about his anger because maybe she realized that behind that angry face was a little vulnerable boy who needed friends! Good friends! Best friends!

Before they both could rant more suddenly a thunderstorm broke on the sky causing both the kids to jump back inside the room and the sky went dark.

"It's about to rain!" Yuvaan spoke staring at the sky and cold wind flapped inside through the broken pans of windows to which Manvi flinched in cold.

"No one is here to rescue us Yuvi! What we go-gonna do now?" Manvi was now getting more and more worried while this time Yuvaan also looked concerned.

"Pata nahi! Ab tak sab ko pata tou chal he gaya ho ga?" He said scratching his head and suddenly something wet touched his feet then there was a splash. The next second he turned his head a saw Manvi falling on the floor.

The water of the rain somehow entered the room and Manvi has fallen into it badly.

Immediately Yuvaan broke out into the fits of laughter while Manvi was on the verge of crying.

"Oh God! Miss Triple M! You look so damn funny! Tobaa!" He laughed holding to his stomach but the thing he didn't realize was Manvi's whole clothes were now damped and wet which caused the chill cold wind almost hit her like a slap.

She tried to get up but again failed.

"Ab uth bhi jaoa yar!" Yuvaan spoke in a funny tone and stood near her. She didn't respond to him but kept shivering badly this caused made Yuvaan worried.

"What happened?" He asked in a concerned tone and Manvi looked up at him with teary eyes, her lips were turning blue. Yuvaan's eyes widened. "Thand lag rahi hai?" He asked and she nodded. "Oh God! Come! Get up! Jaldi!" He freaked out holding her hands and pulling her up against his body. "You are so cold and wet Manvi!" He cried out in worry and dragged Manvi with him towards the couch. He made her sit over it and pulled off her shoes which were also damped. Then he took off his coat and wrapped it around her too.

"Tm aur trouble aik sath aaty ho Manvi!" He scolded her in a worried tone and sat beside her to which she gave him a small smile from her drowsy eyes.

She was slipping in to sleep which was not good! There was no way to stop chilly wind and pouring rain.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked in a worried tone staring at her now ice blue face and she slid closer to him.

"I am happy because you know my name!" She whispered cutely and Yuvaan sighed on her bad time joke.

"You are so cold Manvi!" Yuvaan was freaking out holding to her hand and she rested her head on his shoulder shivering to the extreme to which Yuvaan immediately wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Don't sleep!" He warned her as he saw her closing her eyes.

"Mai-main the-theek hoon!" She whispered with a smile and Yuvaan felt himself sweating with tension.

"Sab aaty he hoon gay! They will rescue us! Please! Triple M! Stay with me na!" Yuvaan pleaded rubbing to Manvi's palm crazily and she shook her head.

He knew! He knew she was slipping in to hypothermia.

His mother died due to that!

The accident night!

No! No!

He won't let Manvi Die!

"Manvi! Stay awake! Please!" He shouted frantically shaking her and she clutched to him tightly.

"Tell me something good Yuvi!" He heard her meek whisper and pushed back the urge of tears.

"Good?" He asked gulping down and she let out a shaky breath.

"Poem!? A Rhyme?" She whispered and Yuvaan felt himself trembling.

"Okay! I...! I will sing! But! You will stay awake okay?" He requested looking at her now very very blue face and she nodded with closed eyes. "No! look at me!" He ordered and her eyes snapped at him.

"I...used to sing this poem for Mommy!" He told her the context and she nodded with a weak smile.

"Mom, from the time I was really young,
I realized I had someone...you,
who always cared,
who always protected me,
who was always there for me no matter what.
You taught me right from wrong,
and pushed me to do the right thing,
even when it was hard to do.
You took care of me when I was sick,
and your love helped make me well.
You had rules,
and I learned that when I obeyed them,
my life was simpler, better, richer.
You were and are
the guiding light of my life.
My heart is filled with love for you,
my teacher, my friend, my mother."

Yuvaan finished the poem and tears blurred his vision badly.

"I wish your parents were alive!" Manvi whispered sadly and Yuvaan looked at her with teary eyes.

"I wish the same! But! They are gone!" He whispered back and Manvi slowly raised her hand to wipe his tears but her eyes were once again getting closed. She wiped his tears and he finally smiled at her.

"I am having a feeling!" Manvi whispered staring at him with drowsy eyes.

"What feeling?" He asked tryin to calm himself.

"That we are gonna be best friends!" And with that she closed her eyes.

"Manvi! Stay with me!" Yuvaan shouted again but this time his shouts failed to keep the fragile doll next to him in senses because she fainted.

"No no no!" He shouted calling Manvi crazily but she didn't wake up.

He jumped off the couch and run towards the door. To his bad luck he too slipped and fell into the watery floor.

"Crap!" He murmured and got up trying to wipe himself. He reached the door and slammed it with his full force.

"Koi hai? Please! Anyone? Please kholo???" He shouted helplessly and once again looked back at the couch towards his 'friend' who was lying unconscious.

"God ji!!" He cried out.

"Ap mery sath esa ni kar skty!" He shouted again and the tears of his eyes got mixed with the water gathering on the floor. "Mommy! Daddy! Ap ny cheen liya un ko! Mainy kuch nahi bola! Par ab main apni friend ko ni leny doon ga ap ko! You can't be unfair with me all the time! Please! Please no!!" He was shouting his lungs out and waited for some miracle when suddenly he heard footsteps.

His eyes widened and his breath stuck in his throat.

"Manvi!!? Yuvaan? Kidar ho? Bachooon?"

"Mr. Malhotra?" He whispered in disbelief and energy filled his body. Once again he shuffled on his feet and slammed the door.

An unintentional shout escaped his lips which was:

"PAPA???? PAPA WE ARE HERE!!!"

Now that he have a protective father and a loving mother he was having a feeling that everything was gonna be okay!

The footsteps were getting closer and the intensity of Yuvaan's tears had no limits.

"Yuvaan Mama ki jaan? Ap ander ho?" Nandini's panicked voice filled honey to his ears and he slumped beside the door.

"MAMA ji?" He cried out and everything around him settled down.

Parents!! His Parents!

"Yuvaan? Hey Papa kay champ! Jaan ap ander ho? Manvi hai ap kay sath?" This time Manik was shouting from outside and Yuvaan rested his head with the door hiccupping more.

"Bai?" Neyaan's cute sound reached his ear with a light tap on the door and he cried more.

The lost pieces of his soul were now back to him.

Papa kay champ! Bai! He repeated in his head and smiled.

"Ji Papa! Wo yahen hai!" He found himself saying.

"Oh thank God!" Manik shouted in relief.

"Beta! Just move away from the door! Am gonna break it okay? Shuffle away!" this shout caused Yuvaan to crawl away many steps away and the next moment door was lying broken on the floor.

Then Yuvaan saw his Angels running inside and now the dark was creeping around him as his vision also blurred.

Soon he felt himself getting cradled in strong arms and rock chest.

"Papa!" He murmured.

"Shhh! Papa got you baby! It's over! You are safe!" This was the last whisper he heard before fainting.

------------------------------------------------------

So guys? How was the chapter! End acha tha na? Roye tou ni? Aww! I can see your nosie turning red! Hehehe! Anyways! Tell me how was it?

And Don't forget to pray for me! 

Love, Cheers, Mawara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 19.1K 21
Continuing my previous book Married Life. #book2 #16 in Fanfiction Genre on 6th May 2016 #8 in Fanfiction 12/05/2016 (what's hot) SOME PARTS IN THE B...
35.1K 2.1K 15
πŸ’› This FF is based on Rebirth of MaNan. This basically starts Talent Hunt. All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyon...
110K 4.3K 120
Ramayana. An Indian epic that has lived through the centuries and has only grown even more in the process. An epic that shows ideal characters, many...