~Promo For Chapter 1~

Manik sat on a dinning chair and made Manvi sit on his one leg. Neeyan too slid his walker closer and gestured Manik to pick him making playful sounds. Manik smiled and picked up too. Now both the kids were sitting on his either leg..

"Why Mama is so angry Manvi?" Manik asked affectionately..

"Papa! I asked Mama kay mjy aj driver kay sath school ni jana! Mjy ap kay sath jana hai..! Tou wo gusa hony lagi kay papa k pass time ni hai! Mjy Papa ko understand krna chye!" She spoke softly and Manik shook his head dejectedly.

"Papa! Mery sab friends apny papas kay sath school aaty hain! Mjy bhi ap sath jana hai Papa please! Mjy driver uncle k sath ni jana please Papa!" She pleaded with puppy eyes and Manik wiped her tears.

He knew that his babies miss him a lot. He was ignoring them. His family was his priority not his work..

"Nandini!" Manik called out and she came with a very bad mood.

"Pack Manvi's lunch! Aj Papa apny bety ko khud school drop karen gay!" Manik said sweetly kissing Manvi's eyes and her eyes twinkled. It's been over a month since Manik himself dropped Manvi school.

"Sachi Papa?????" Manvi shouted happily and Manik smiled..

"But Mani you will be late! Meeting hai tmhri!" Nandini freaked out..

"Aray! Meeting hai tou kya hua? Thoda late ho jyen gay tou khair hai!  Mery bachoon say ziada important ni hai! Hai na ji?" Manik spoke caressing Manvi's hair and she clapped loudly hugging Manik tightly while Neeyan too started shouting happily in his own voice. Manik held his both children close to him and look at Nandini who was standing almost in tears. He gestured her to come close and she went running in his arms. A sweet family moment...
_________________
Will try to update soon!
Plz do mention the scenes which you want to read! Plz!
Love,Mawara