Best Friends That Fell In Lov...

By xWalkinOnSunshinex

Austin and Alexis are best friends. they met in kindergarden and grew up together. obviously they fell in "lo... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
important...sort of haha
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SURPRISE!!!!!
Hello loves

chapter 22

1K 29 0
By xWalkinOnSunshinex

“Hey mom! How was your trip?” I asked when my mom and Michele walked through the door.

“It was very relaxing! How was yours? Where’s Austin?”

“Ours’ was good. I think he is in the restroom.” I said looking down the hallway.

“That’s good! Well I don’t know about you or Austin but Michele and I are starving. What do you guys say? you up for ordering pizza?”

“I am always up for pizza.” I heard a voice say from behind me. The answer was followed by a chuckle. I turned to look at him and saw him already smiling at me.

“So seriously, what did you guys do on the bus the whole time?” Michele asked. “Please tell me you didn’t spend the whole time arguing.”

“No we actually had fun.” Austin smiled.

“I’m glad to hear that.” She smiled back.

“What did the two of you do when you got back? what’d you do today before we got home?” my mother asked.

I saw Austin look over at me, a smile crept onto his face and I felt my cheeks get red.

“Oh we played wii.” Austin replied before I could say anything stupid.

“Yeah that’s right.” I nodded in agreement. I was about to take another bite of pizza when I felt Austin’s hand on my thigh, his thumb rubbing circles on it, and his foot rubbing against mine, trying to get me to play footsie. I chuckled and looked over at him, only to see him fully engaged in a conversation with our moms. I rested my hand on his and saw him smile and quickly glance at me.

“I’m ready for desert. Anybody else want some ice cream?” I asked as I got up from the table.

“I would love some!” Michele said.

“Oh me too please.” My mom added.

“Okay I’ll get you some. Austin come help me.”

“Oh sure. Boss me around. Its never ‘Austin will you please help me?’ its always ‘Austin do this Austin do that’. You know I would like to be asked once in a while.” He said sarcastically.

“Okay fine. Austin will you please come help me?” I said sweetly in a sarcastic way.

“No.” he shook his head.

“Fine. I guess we wont be finishing our game of wii then.” I said. I shrugged my shoulders and turned on my heel and made my way to the kitchen. I chuckled when I heard his chair fall over from how quickly he stood up. He caught up to me in a matter of seconds and once we were around the corner he grabbed my waist and pushed me against a wall. It wasn’t as violent as it sounds. Before I could stop him or say anything he crashed his lips against mine. He pulled away after a few seconds but he rested his forehead on mine.

“You think you can get away with saying something like that?” he whispered.

“No, I just knew that saying that would make you get up.”

“Oh that is just cruel”

“Oh so now I’m cruel?”

“Yes. Yes you are.” He nodded.

“Oh, well then I don’t feel bad about not wanting to do anything tonight.” I said grabbing the ice cream from the freezer. “grab the bowls.”

“What? We aren’t gonna do anything?”

“No. because cruel people don’t do things for other people” I said.

“Oh so making out is for my benefit?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“What do you get out of it?”

“I get you shutting up.”

“Oh! Rude!” he gasped in a girly voice.

“I’m just kidding babe. You know I love you.”

“I know. Hey so when do you think we should tell them?” he asked, his voice sounding serious.

“Tell them what?”

“You know. That we’re getting married.”

“Oh. I think we should tell them when we get back in there. While we eat ice cream.” I said as I served ice cream into all four bowls.

“You really think we should tell them today?”

“Yeah, why not? They are our moms. And besides, its not like we have to tell anyone else.”

“That’s true. Okay how should we go about it?”

“Just follow my lead.” I said.

“Okay.”

“It’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

“Yeah I know. Just curious as to how they are going to take it.”

“Austin, it’ll be fine.” I rested my hand on his.

“You’re right you’re right.”

“Always am.” I smiled. I heard him chuckle as we walked back to the table with the ice cream. After giving everyone their bowl I took my seat next to Austin and took a bite of ice cream. I looked over at Austin and saw his knee bouncing and his hand in his lap trembling so I set my spoon down and held it in mine, squeezing it to let him know it was going to be okay. He looked down at me and gave me a soft smile before turning back to our moms.

“Mom, mom,” he said looking between the two of them “we have something to tell you.”

“What is it honey?” Michele asked.

“Its something serious.”

“Oh Austin serious, that’s never a good sign.” She said jokingly. He gave her a look and she quickly apologized.

“Sorry. Please continue.”

“Alexis and I are engaged.”

“Wait what?” Michele said as if she didn’t hear him.

“Alexis and I are engaged. We’re getting married.”

“Oh that is not what I was expecting at all. Um,” Michele cleared her throat. “Austin could I speak to you in the other room for a minute?”

“Um yeah sure.” He said wearing a confused look. They both got up from the table and left. I looked over at my mom who had yet to say anything.

“Mom? What's your reaction to this?”

“Honey, as much as I want to be happy for you, I think you’re making a mistake.”

“Excuse me?”

“Its just that you and Austin don’t exactly have the greatest history together.”

“What do you mean?”

“You fight all the time.”

“So what?”

“So, I don’t think that makes for a good relationship.”

“So what if we fight? We make each other happy.”

“That may be true but you still fight to much to be a couple.”

“That’s not for you to decide! He makes me happy! Yeah we fight but we always work through it.”

“How do you know he isn’t going to break your heart again?”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“He's a heartbreaker. He has girls flinging themselves at him. How do you know he wont find someone better or that he thinks is better and then leave you or worse cheat on you?”

“Because I just do. I trust Austin. Why cant you?”

“I do but its just I don’t want to see you hurt again.”

“Oh like you were so helpful the first time?”

“What's that supposed to mean?” she screamed. By now our voices had drowned out Austin and Michele’s conversation that could barely be heard before.

“You were a horrible person to me after he left.”

“Yes, and I’m sorry for that. I just don’t want to see you hurt again.”

“Well that’s too bad for you. its my life, my choices and my heart. I’ll do what I want with it. you cant control me anymore. I’m not 15.”

“I know you aren’t but I’m just saying,”

“I know what you’re saying and I don’t want to hear it.” I stood up, pushed my seat in anger which caused it to fall to the ground and stormed off to my room and slammed the door behind me. A minute or so later Austin stormed in looking pissed off and slammed the door behind him the way I did earlier.

“You okay?” I asked.

“No.”

“She wasn’t supportive?”

“Oh she was supportive alright.”

“Somehow I’m not too convinced that you’re happy.”

“She said she was happy for us but thought we should wait.”

“Austin that’s great!”

“I guess. How’d it go with your mom?”

“Oh it went swell.”

“No it didn’t. I heard yelling.”

“She doesn’t support it at all. She thinks I’m being stupid.”

“What else did she say?” he asked. No way was I going to tell him though. he was already upset and hurt enough. I couldn’t make it worse.

“Pretty much that I needed to think straight and do what was best for me. Which we obviously didn’t agree on.”

“Oh okay.” He nodded.

“Im exhausted. Lets go to sleep.” I said.

“Yeah.” He leaned over and kissed my forehead before turning the lights off and getting in bed. “Night Alexis.”

“Goodnight Austin.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” I said and quickly fell asleep.

(Austin)

“Austin could I speak to you in the other room for a minute?” my mom said.

“Um yeah sure.”

We both got up and walked to the other room.

“What is it mom?”

“Look sweetie you know how much I love you.”

“Yeah”

“and you know I adore Alexis.”

“Uhuh.”

“And as happy as I am that you are together again, I think this is happening too fast.”

“What?”

“Austin you’re only 19.”

“So? I’ve known Alexis since I was 5.”

“Yes but 19 is still too young to get married.”

“People do it all the time. And they aren’t even in love like Alexis and me.”

“However true that may be, that still doesn’t change the fact that you’re too young. You’re career should be your focus.”

“Alexis means more to me than anything. Why cant you just be happy for us?”

“I am happy. I’m just saying maybe you should wait.”

“Wait? What like call off the engagement?”

“Yes.” She said after a while. I heard shouting from the other room which was surprising because my mom and I were shouting loud as well. And we hardly ever fight. That’s why it surprised me that she was being so unsupportive.

“I cant believe im actually hearing this right now.”

“Austin please just listen. Just think about it.” she said.

“No. I’m gonna do what I want because I’m not a little kid. I am old enough to make my own decisions and if you cant support that then I have nothing more to say.” I said before turning and storming away to my room. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I saw Alexis was already sitting on the bed so I walked over and took a seat next to her.

“You okay?” she asked.

“No.”

“She wasn’t supportive?”

“Oh she was supportive alright.” I said.

“Somehow I’m not too convinced that you’re happy.”

“She said she was happy for us but thought we should wait.”

“Austin that’s great!”

“I guess. How’d it go with your mom?”

“Oh it went swell.”

“No it didn’t. I heard yelling.” I told her.

“She doesn’t support it at all. She thinks I’m being stupid.”

“What else did she say?” I asked.

“Pretty much that I needed to think straight and do what was best for me. Which we obviously didn’t agree on.”

“Oh okay.” I nodded.

“Im exhausted. Lets go to sleep.” She said.

“Yeah.” I leaned over and kissed her forehead before turning the lights off and getting in bed. “Night Alexis.”

“Goodnight Austin.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” she said and fell asleep. I on the other hand stayed awake for a few hours.

_________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: IM BACK!!!! SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER! BUT HERE IT IS! TRIED TO MAKE IT LONG. WHAT DID YOU THINK? DO YOU AGREE WITH THE MOMS? WHICH ONE? DO YOU AGREE WITH Austin AND Alexis? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS???? I MUST KNOW.

OKAY BYE <3

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND WAIT. LOVE YOU GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 79 15
Moon would do anything for Earth. Cover art is mine. Characters from SolarBalls yt Idk what I'm doing. This is a joke I'm gonna write a better versio...
15K 259 21
Bellamy and Clarke confess their feelings for one another before Clarke leaves Camp Jaha. Bellamy leaves every night to be with Clarke hoping to brin...
76.2K 3.9K 10
@fairysis123 wanted me to write a story where Harry and Louis are both actors, staring in a movie together. When Louis gets the chance to audition f...
201K 3.9K 22
This is set after divergent but there is no war. Al is still dead. What job does Tris pick is she still with Four? Will their relationship survives...