Villain

By perfectly8imperfect

"A good girl is a bad girl who hasn't been caught" *** Being a unive... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Editor? ~A/N
Chapter 6
Reasoning

First off

437 21 0
By perfectly8imperfect

This story is one that has been floating around in my head forever and so I decided it was time I put it into words.

I will admit I am a total superhero nerd, and am most indefinitely in love with Steve Rogers and Peter Parker. Though this story is inspired by the villains and not the heroes.

I decided that every villain has a side to the story so I wanted to tell one.

This is the story of Bree Hyland and her villainous alter ego.

Hope you enjoy!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 14.5K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

38.4K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
161K 4.7K 92
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
47.8K 2.1K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...