Yours, Mine & Ours

By ClaPan62

The Cimorelli children lost their mother less than two years ago. The Jaureguis lost their father over four y... More

Chapter One - The Cimorellis
Chapter Two - The Jaureguis
Chapter Three - Meeting the Family (Part 1)
Chapter Four - Meeting the Family (Part 2)
Chapter Six - Young Terrors
Chapter Seven - Road
Chapter Eight - The house, the dog and... The rat?
Chapter Nine - You don't know us
Chapter Ten - Troublemakers and Plans
Chapter Eleven - Sneaking Out

Chapter Five - Not That Bad

677 23 8
By ClaPan62

Lisa's POV

"What were you guys THINKING? FIGHTING? CAUSING A SCENE ON RENEE'S RESTAURANT? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, RUIN IT FOR ME, IS THAT IT?"

"Dad..."

"NO! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK RIGHT NOW, KATHERINE, YOU GET TO STAY SILENT AND LISTEN TO ME! THIS WHOLE BEHAVIOR WAS UNACCEPTABLE AND THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT! SERIOUS PUNISHMENT!"

"Dad..."

"Did I say I was finished? Because I DID NOT! ALL OF YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE THAT..."

"DAD, YOU'RE SCARING THE KIDS!" Christina finally was the one to snap and out dad finally stopped talking. He took a good look at us and his face softened.

The little boys were all behind Christina, who had a hand on Nick's head and one on Christian's. Dani was pretty much hiding behind Katherine as well and poor Lauren was shaking behind me, her fingers clinging to the material of my shirt. She simply doesn't deal well with mad screaming or... Any loud noise at all, really.

Dad took a deep breath and rubbed his face. He walked away and sad down on his armchair. When he talked again, he didn't even bother to look at us.

"You are all grounded. Aside from the older's phones, I want all of your electronics on my officer. And no playing on the street or outside..."

"Even on the trampoline?" Joey whined sadly. I saw dad cringe a bit but when he talked next, his voice was still even.

"Even the trampoline. Now, I expect you all to have everything ready for the tip by Thursday"

"So... We're still going?" Amy asked, unsurely.

"With them" Nick completed, considerably louder than Amy.

"Yes, Nicholas, we are still going with them either you kids like it or not, now more than ever" He took another deep breath "... You can all go to your rooms now"

Not one second later, all of us were sprinting up the stairs, Alex the fasted of us all and taking off his ruined shirt before we reached upstairs. He looked still very mad and slammed the bathroom door closed before any of us even reached the last step. I cringed and grabbed Lauren's and Dani's hands, taking them to our room. I closed the door behind us, eyed Dani and put my hands on my hips.

"Danielle! What the heck?"

"What? He broke the game, not me! And he cheated!" She complained loudly and I rolled my eyes.

"Do I look like I care?" I snapped. Dani seemed completely unfazed thought and I took a deep breath. I walked to her and kneeled in front of her, taking her face in my hands and studying it "Did you get hurt?"

"No. Kath and Amy pulled us away before we could hurt each other" She rolled her eyes annoyed and I raised a brow. Oh, okay then, Danielle...

"You're unbelievable, you know that?" I chuckled, getting up and my sweet little brat of a sister smirked at me. I patted her butt, sending her in the direction of the door "Go take a shower before someone takes the girls bathroom"

"Wow, don't slap my butt, Lisa!" She complained and I smirked, smacking her head when she began to walk to the door "Wow! What was that for?"

"You said not to slap your butt, infant" Her mouth opened and closed like a fish and I giggled. I began to poke her sides. "Now go, go, go!"

"Own, own, own!" She complained while trying to jump away from me.

"Too slow, chop, chop, chop!"

"I'm going! Geez..." She walked out the room, closing the door behind her and I chuckled. I turned around and found a giggling Lauren sitting on my bed. I raised a brow.

"What about you, Bug? You good?" I walked to my bed and sat next to her. She smiled and nodded at my question.

"You know, they aren't that bad..." She said and both my brows almost hit my hair line. I made a face.

"Or you are too good, Lauren. Geez, are you being serious right now?" Lauren laughed loudly, the sound warming my heart like nothing else did. After the accident it took almost one whole year for us to hear this sound and I learned to never take it for granted again.

"... Yeah..."

"Oh, c'mon Lauren! Even that Niall kid? He got into a fight with Alex, he got into a fight with Alex and Alex actually was the 'right' one, c'mon!" I reached forwards and tickled her sides. She dragged herself away from me, slapping my hands away lightly.

"Okay, Niall is mean. But the other ones, they weren't so bad. I mean, you looked like you were getting along with that Perrie girl before all the mess"

"Okay, you do got a point, Perrie isn't that bad... Sometimes. She's the head cheerleader of my squad, did you know that? And you wanna know what? She's pretty much a real life edition of Quinn Fabray. Cute and nice to some, mean ice queen to others. Plus, how dare she blame Joey and Nick for getting into a fight with those twin terrors? For crying out loud, anyone could see it was their fault!" I rambled and Lauren only listened and laughed at me. Then, she got really serious.

"I like Quinn thought" I laughed and jumped on my squealing little sister, tickling her.

"Of course you do, you little... You little... Ladybug"

"Moose! I can't breathe!" I immediately stopped and laid on my back next to her, trying to catch my breath with her. "... I think that Ally and Liam ere really nice though, and the other Lauren... She's not that bad"

"The other blonde little boy is nasty too?" I asked with a face and Lauren nodded, mimicking my own face. Then she bit her lip and eyed me for a long moment.

"Moose?"

"Yeah, Bug?"

"Thank you" I frowned and popped myself to my side, eying her curiously.

"For what?"

"For telling me that everything would be alright and... For keeping an eye on me" At my surprised face she giggled "Yeah, I saw you"

"Well... Can't blame me for wanting to make sure that my Ladybug was alright... And her troublemaker little sister was out of trouble" We both laughed and I pulled her close to me, holding her close.

"And, once again, I'm not included on the cuddle party" Lauren and I looked up and laughed. We both opened our arms and, soon enough, Dani smiled widely and jumped on top of us.

Perrie's POV

"It won't be that bad..."

"It won't... Jade, are you even listening to me?" I rolled my eyes and took a bite from my apple.

It was Wednesday, two days after the terrible incident at the restaurant and one day before the dreaded trip. Since both Jade and I had our last periods free today and Leigh was still sick, we were both just chilling on the cafeteria, waiting for the time for the cheer practice to begin.

"C'mon Perrie! You guys will have fun, I bet they are nice kids, you just gotta give them a chance"

"Easy for you to say..." I murmured under my breath and took another bite of my apple. From the corner of my eye I saw Jade roll her eyes.

"You are such a drama queen, you know that, right, Louise?" I glared at my friend. She only shrugged "You know is true, baby doll"

"Shut up, Amelia" I whined but the whip I call best friend only laughed. We were in silence for a long moment, me eating my delicious apple and Jade... Doing nothing. That's it, until her voice broke the comfortable silence.

"Well, well, look what we have in here?" I looked up, confused and my eyes landed on no one else than my sweet, cute big sister who was still very pissed at me. Not because of the mess of the restaurant, she got over that already, but because she, somehow found out about my grades in math. Oh, well. What made me raise my brow in confusion thought was the frowning pre-teen she was dragging by the hand.

"Lauren? What are you doing in here?"

"I'm grounded, remember?" My 12 year old sister rolled her green eyes. My eyes shifted to a not-very-happy-looking Ally with an expression that said 'explain'. She rolled her eyes.

"Liam forgot that I have that history work to work on this afternoon and got stuck on work. Mom took the boys to football, but because they are all grounded..." Lauren interrupted Ally, sounding very annoyed.

"... I can't go to Dinah's house and now, I'm stuck with you" My eyes widened and Lauren crossed her arms with a sassy attitude "... I know, sucks right?"

"Language!"

"Ally, I have cheer practice in a few minutes. I can't babysit" I completely ignored the glare Lauren sent in my direction. Ally was about to talk but Jade raised her hand slowly.

"Hm, I'll actually be watching the practice today so... I guess I can keep an eye on Lauren?"

"Oh, c'mon, Jadey! I'm not your boyfriend, I don't need a babysitter" Lauren whined but Jade, being the number one fan of my siblings that she is, only smiled and threw an arm around Lauren's shoulder.

"C'mon, we'll have fun" She got a look from Ally "... But not too much fun"

"Very well" Ally took a look at the hour on her phone and her eyes went wide "Holy cow, I'm late! Bye girlies, I love you all, please, behave and... Yeah, I'll meet you kids by the car after practice. Bye" I don't know why, but I always find so funny see Ally running away with her tiny legs. I chuckled at my own thoughts and frowned when I realized that my apple was already all gone. I shrugged and threw it away. Then I looked at my nervous looking little sister. Make no mistake, Lern could look confident and sassy and just chill, like nothing bothers her most of the time but, in the end, she was just an insecure 12 year old girl.

"Hey, Lo," She looked up to me while unconsciously nibbling her lower lip, letting me know exactly how nervous she was standing in here, in the middle of the High School cafeteria with older kids walking around "Did Ally feed you?"

"Hm... No, not really" She shrugged and I nodded and got up from the bench, grabbing her hand.

"Alright then. Let's go buy you something. Jade Boo, you'll be okay by yourself for five minutes?" I asked my friend and she made a very dramatic face, hand on her forehead and all.

"Oh, Perrie Poo, I think I'll survive. Don't be gone for too long though"

"... Idiot" I chuckled and dragged my also chuckling little sister away.

While I was walking away I still heard a voice getting closer to where I have been and one voice vaguely familiar saying something along the lines of;

"Oh, Jade, I was looking for you! I really need to ask you a big favor and..." And I was too far away to hear the rest.

"So..." I started, somehow awkwardly once my little sister and I were standing on the small line. "... How's life?"

"Are you being serious right now?" Lauren raised a brow to me and we both stood in silence for a second. Then we started laughing. I wrapped an arm around my little sister and it was already our turn.

"So, order anything you want...Within reason"

"Aw" Lauren pouted and I smacked her head playfully. She chuckled and studied her options for a moment or two "Hm... I'll have a slice of pepperoni pizza and a can of coke, please"

I paid the nice lady behind the counter and waited a minute or two for her to warm Lauren's food. Once she got her food I realized that if I didn't run for the locker room, I'll probably be late for the cheer and, as the captain and all that, I cannot be late. I hurried Lauren back to Jade but when we reached her, I frowned.

"Lisa? What are you doing here and... What are they doing here?"

"Could ask the same about your Lauren"

The three children changed looks while Lisa and I changed glares. Let's just say, since the dinner we haven't been on each other's best side. Oh, well.

"We are going to watch Lisa cheer practice! And you too, Perrie!" Dani exclaimed loudly, basically bouncing on her two feet.

"Oh really, how come?"

"Well, since your wild siblings got all of us grounded," Lisa started sassily "Christina got an emergency and couldn't drop them off at the neighbors. Kath's busy on the bakery and already had Amy and Alex with her and Mike is with the boys at soccer so... Yeah, she had to bring them here. Got a problem?"

"Well, not really. After all, since your siblings got us all in trouble also, I have the same situation"

"Awesome then"

"Yeah. And may I ask, is there someone watching them while you're busy?" I asked, my hands coming to rest on my hip and Lisa copied me.

"As a matter of fact, yes"

"Yeah! Me!"

"Jade!" I gave my best friend a betrayed look and she shrugged.

"What? How bad can they be? I can very well watch the three of them" Me and Lisa opened our mouths but Jade held up her hand. "Don't start. Either of you. Aren't you guys late?"

"Yes, we are. Infants," Lisa turned her face away from me and eyed her two little sisters "Listen up, both of you, behave okay? Do what Jade says and please, please stay out of trouble, okay?"

"Same goes to you, Lauren. Be good for Jade" I gave a hard stare at my little sister. She swelled her food and nodded.

"Always am" I held my gaze for a second longer and finally nodded to myself. I kissed the top of her head and I saw Lisa do the same with both her sisters.

"And you, Jade" Jade looked at me, eyes wide and posture straightening. It was quite funny, really. "remember, not too much fun"

"Yeah, what she said" Lisa continued, meeting Jade's eyes with her own. Jade nodded seriously and Lisa and I nodded back, satisfied. We gave our last goodbyes and walked away together.

"... Do you kids want some chocolate?"

"... I don't like chocolate"

Boy, I kinda felt bad for Jade. But, oh well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello pretty people!

So... More Laurisa cuteness for you guys because, you know, you can never have enough. Also, if you read my other book, you know just how much of a sucker I am for those two.

Also, we have one more chapter before the dreaded trip and we'll get two more new POVs on it. Care to guess who?

Also, Harmonizers out there, if any of you read my other 5H book, you know how much of a sucker for Alren and Laurinah fluff I am so, you can expect some Alren during the trip – and don't worry Cimfam, I won't forget your fair share of Laurisa ;)

And, I did say that all the LM and 5H girls would be in it and they will be! We got lots of Jade already – and more to come cuz you can never get enough of Jerrie – and all the other girls and some of the 5h had already been mentioned – DJ got mentioned in here and I did not forget Camzi. And no, I did not forget Louis, Harry AND Zayn, we'll see all of them AFTER the trip.

A little hint though? Let's just say that Dinah already has more than one Lauren in her life... And I have a feeling that you guys, who love Lauren Cim will love DJ as well.

And finally, a little hint for the next chapter... WHO'S READY FOR SOME TROUBLEMAKER DAUREN TEAMING UP WITH THE OTHER LAUREN? AND FOR SOME LITTLE BOYS GETTING IN TROUBLE? I know I feel bad for sweet Jadey and Mikey...

I'll probably update soon – very soon – so... Tell me your thoughts and stay tuned! You guys are amazing ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 81 24
Natalie and Lauren have been friends since Forever When the Two cutest Boys ask them to prom The girls who had dated them previously Got jealous and...
10.7K 210 13
Dani and Lauren Cimorelli. Almost everybody knows them. They are famous singers but... they fell in love with each other. It wouldn't be anything wei...
13.8K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
191K 5.1K 23
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui were once childhood best friends. They grew up protecting one another. When Camila turned 13 , her family's busine...