Minecraft Oneshots! {closed}

Od FangirlBuisness

Discountinued. I'm sorry. Více

Minecraft Oneshots! {Open for requests}
ASFAlex for PercyJlover03!
Merome-Happy Homecoming for PercyJlover03!
Skylox for HeartlovesMU!
BajanCanadianxSkylar for Woofreoz!
So Umm.. {Not a Oneshot}
Natalie Songfic-Pewdiecry for llamma_lover!
I'm sorry.

SetoSolace for EnderCooki!

182 2 5
Od FangirlBuisness

Seto's P.O.V

  Brice was away at the Team Crafted house, and to be honest, I miss him. But he's, thankfully, coming home tomorrow. I want to have a little welcome home party for when he gets home, so I started setting it up. I got everything he likes. Even though it's just him and I, it's still going to be fun.

      ~Next Day~

  Brice's P.O.V

I just landed, thank Notch. One more minute on the flight and I would've gone insane. My best friend, roommate, crush, also known as Seto was coming to pick me up. Just as I sat down, I heard Seto.. "Brice! Over here!" I said 'hello' back to him and he drove us home.

      ~Home~

  The ride home was awkward, no music or anything. But I'm just glad to be home. I walked in after grabbing my things, and I saw the second best thing ever, Seto being the first. It was a small welcome home party. The celebration had everything I loved. Everything from Minecraft to cheese. "Oh my gosh Seto! Thank you so much! I love it!" I practically fangirled. "You're welcome, Brice. Welcome home." He replied as he engulfed me into a big bear hug. I hugged back, and we went to partying.

   ~After Party~

Seto's P.O.V.

Brice and I just finished up celebrating, and now we're cleaning up. That's when it came to me. I was going to do it. I was going to confess my love for Mr. GoldSolace. So that's when I spoke up. "Brice? Can we talk?" "Sure, let me put this away. Hold on." He said as he put down a large trash bag. "So, what'd you want to talk about?" He questioned as he sat down on the sofa. "Well, I'm gay and there's someone I like." I quietly whispered. Obviously confused, he asked if I can repeat my statement so I did. "Oh. I'm fine with that Seto. Is it too much to ask who that crush is?" He said, completely unfazed. I was relieved to see it didn't ruin our friendship, but I'm still a bit frightened. I mean, if me being gay didn't scare him off, him being my man crush sure will. I took a deep breath, and told him the truth. He was obviously shocked, but he pulled me in for a kiss? Now that I was the shocked one, it was his turn to speak up. "I love you too Seto. So what do you say, want to make SetoSolace real?" I nodded and pulled him in for a passionate, loving, and hungry kiss. Let's just say, things got heated and now there's more 'party' items to clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry things were late, and I swear things will get out quicker. I know you said smut/fluff, but my friend wrote this and knows nothing about themes. I'm sowwy. Plz forgive. Amyway, TTYL and stay awesome!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...