BajanCanadianxSkylar for Woofreoz!

Skylar's P.O.V.

Mitch and I have been dating for about two and a half years now, and I think we're ready to introduce me to the doods. So, for the first time in a while, he's having a livestream. Not for Machinima, not for friends, not for Team Crafted. For the fans and introducing me. The livestream starts at six-thirty E.S.T., so I need to be ready in an hour. The livestream's been fun so far. We've played hunger games, hide and seek, battle dome, and capture the wool. And the fans are really accepting. It's getting pretty late, so I get the honor of ending this three hour stream. "Alright guys, this has been a pleasure meeting, talking, and playing with you but we're sadly going to have to end it off here. I'll see you doods later! Any last words Mitch?" I say as I fix my hair. "Actually, yes," he says, pulling us up so we're both standing. "Skylar, we've been dating for two and a half years now, and my heart still races every time I look at you. Skylar, will you do the honor of becoming Mrs. Hughes?" Mitch finishes off by getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring. The ring was silver, and had a diamond surrounded by amethyst. I squealed, pulled him up while yelling yes a dozen times, and kissed him. He slipped the ring on my finger, showed the ring to the facecam, and ended the livestream, not braking the kiss once. This was truly the one of the best nights of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two in a day??? Yup. I felt bad about not getting Skylox out. I'll get a SetoSolace out tomorrow. TTYL and stay awesome!