His Innocent Little Doll 'The...

Da nikkiiiigirl

Sequel to His Innocent Little Doll When we last left of Harley had pushed poor Ember into a vat of chemicals... Altro

A/N
Chapter One 'Changes'
Chapter Two 'The Blackout!'
Chapter Three 'Facing Reality'
Chapter Four 'Scared'
Chapter Five 'Not Again'
Chapter Six 'Home'
Chapter Seven 'Mind Games'
Chapter Eight 'Slowly Sinking'
Chapter Nine 'Leaving'
Chapter Ten 'I'm Home'
Chapter Eleven 'Mother Knows Best'
Chapter Twelve 'The Calm Before The Storm'
Chapter Thirteen 'Dragged Back To Hell'
Chapter Fourteen 'News'
Chapter Fifteen 'Monster'
Chapter Sixteen 'Little Peanut'
Chapter Seventeen 'Playtime With Daddy'
Chapter Eighteen 'Harley's baby'
Chapter Nighteen 'His Little Clown'
Chapter Twenty 'The Doctor'
Chapter Twenty One 'Meeting Our Little Peanut/Clown'
Chapter Twenty Two 'Forgive Me'
Chapter Twenty Three 'Saving Abby'
Chapter Twenty Four 'Release Her!'
Chapter Twenty Five 'Fixing Abby'
Chapter Twenty Six 'A Mother's Punishment'
Chapter Twenty Seven 'Drop Dead!'
Chapter Twenty Eight 'GoodBye?'
Chapter Twenty Nine 'Sunshine'
Chapter Thirty 'Daddy's Love'
Chapter Thirty One 'Sorry Harley'
Chapter Thirty Two 'Little Kicks'
Chapter Thirty Three 'The Big Reveal'
Chapter Thirty Four 'Meeting Bruce Wayne'
Chapter Thirty Five 'Daddy Doesn't Like Threats'
Chapter Thirty Six 'Jokers Birthday'
Chapter Thirty Seven 'Jokers Birthday II'
Chapter Thirty Eight 'Daddy's Mad'
Chapter Thirty Nine 'Daddy's Car'
Chapter Forty 'Dodgy Deal'
Chapter Forty One 'Dead!'
Chapter Forty Two 'When Reality Hits'
Chapter Forty Three 'Surprise'
Chapter Forty Four 'Too Soon!'
Chapter Forty Five 'Baby Diamond'
Chapter Forty Six 'Insecurities'
Chapter Forty Seven 'Little Doll'
Chapter Forty Eight 'Babysitting'
Chapter Forty Nine 'When Darkness Comes'
Chapter Fifty 'The Blame Game'
Chapter Fifty One 'I Need You'
Chapter Fifty Two 'Betrayed!'
Chapter Fifty Three 'Psychotic Parents!'
Chapter Fifty Four 'Ember's Plan'
Chapter Fifty Six 'Whole Again'
SEQUEL!!!!!!!

Chapter Fifty Five 'Explosive Reunion!'

6.2K 157 54
Da nikkiiiigirl

A/n
A few things before I start first I want to give a few shoutouts! If I have any German readers, I would like you to know that thejokerismydaddy has started a German one shot book so it would be great if you guys could go read and show your support! ❤
Secondly IsobelGill has just recently started writing a Joker book and up to now it is really good, I'm excited to read more! Be little dears and go check it out 😘💜💚

I've also started a new book called 'Married To The Clown' so being the amazing lovelies you are could you read it and give me your thoughts 😊♥️
         Finally this book will have 1 or 2 more chapters before it ends but don't worry the sequel will come straight after 😁💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ember's POV
'Are you ready little doll?' Mr J smiled taking my face with his hands.

'Yeah I'm...I'm.....I'm so scared' I confessed breaking into tears.
Letting out a sigh he quickly pulled me into his chest and wrapped me tightly within his arms.
'Ssshhh you can do this little doll, I know you can' he whispered kissing the top of my head.
'But what if I screw this up, what if we lose her forever daddy?' I sobbed latching onto the front of his jacket.
'Look at me baby!' He demanded.

Looking up into his blue pools I felt myself relax.
It was strange, for once Mr J was the level headed one keeping everyone from falling apart.
'All you need to do is act! Daddy will do the rest' he reassured me as he petted my cheek.
'Ok I can do that!' I nodded taking a deep breath.
'That's my girl!' He purred kissing me gently.

'BARBIE!' Mr J yelled out as he pulled away from me and scanned the lounge.
'Yes Mr J' Abby whispered walking out from behind Frosty.
'Are you ready?!' He growled.

'Yes I'm ready!' She replied bouncing on her toes.

Turning his attention back to me he fastened the button on my coat.

'Can't have batsy seeing what's underneath ahahahaaaaa!' He laughed manically.
'It's time daddy!' I whimpered as I glanced at the clock.
'Stay calm little one and go with barbie, daddy will be there soon!' He purred.
'I love you daddy!' I announced tearfully, bringing him into one last kiss.

'And I love you kitten, now go get our little clown!' He ordered giving me a push towards the exit.

As I walked out the door I turned to give him one last look.

This could be the last time I ever saw him.
Giving him a tearful grin, I turned and continued out the door making sure to implant his smile into my memory just in case I never saw it again.

The drive to Wayne Enterprises was tense.
I was petrified but also extremely excited!
In a few minutes I would finally get to see my little peanut again but the thought of the plan going wrong broke my heart. I couldn't bear to lose her all over again.
'What are you thinking about Em?' Abby called from the drivers side.
'What if Mr J doesn't come on time? What if Batman sees straight through me?' I exclaimed, burying my face in my hands.

'Listen to me Ember! Mr J will come, I know he will! You will fool Batman and get your baby back but you need to stop this tearful behaviour otherwise he will know something is up. For Diamond's sake you need to pull yourself together!' She said sternly.

'You're right! I have to be on top form if I want to save my baby!' I nodded finally taking control of myself.

'Ember we're here!' Abby announced shaking me from my thoughts.
And there it was!

This was the closest I had been to my baby in more than a week. My motherly instincts could feel her already and I was seconds away from climbing the building King Kong style.
'Let's go!' I ordered as I jumped out the car and ran to the tower.

It was like a ghost town.
There were no people at all, yet the building was lit up and open.
'Come on! the elevator will take us to the roof!' Abby squealed, grabbing my hand and running.
'Will he be there?!' I thought as the elevator began its incline.
I could feel my nerves coming back but this time I held them in for Diamond.

'Batman!' I called as we stepped onto the roof.
It too was also empty and void of life.
'Batman!' I shouted hoping he would just pop up from around the corner.
Walking over to the edge I looked out at Gotham. It was very beautiful this time of night.
A few minutes passed and looking at my watch I saw it was twenty past nine. This caused me to break into hysterical sobs.
'Oh Ember!' Abby cried out wrapping me up in a bear hug.
'He's not coming! He's not coming!' I wailed feeling my heart break in two.
'I never go back on my word'
I gasped loudly as his voice echoed across the roof and turning around I spotted him walking towards us.

'Who is she?' Batsy demanded, looking Abby's way.
'I'm Abby her best friend! Look I'm just here to help get her away from that bastard' Abby grimaced holding her hands up in defence.
'You're a good friend!' He smiled at her.
I didn't catch the rest of their conversation as my eyes were firmly glued onto the little bundle in his arms.
'C...can...I....s...se..see....her?' I choked out as I stepped towards them.
'Of course' Batsy replied holding her out to me.

Letting out a relieved sob I gently took her from him.
Looking down I gasped in delight.

It was really her!
My little Peanut!
'Oh my love!' I sobbed as I brought her up to my face and planted kisses everywhere.
My tears dropped onto her cheeks making her stir in her sleep and snuggle into me.
'I'm sorry peanut! Mammy has missed you so much! I love you, I love you!' I whimpered burying my head into her hair.

She hadn't changed one bit.
She was still so tiny, so perfect!
My little doll!
And her smell, her beautiful baby smell!
'I'm never leaving you ever again my love, never!' I whispered kissing her temple.
I couldn't get enough of her.
My heart was pounding with joy, everything was just overwhelming!
The tears were never ending and I could see I was starting to annoy her but I didn't care, she'd have to suck it up and let me love her.
'I'm sorry I took her, it was wrong I see that now' Batman sighed.
Just as I was about to answer I felt my watch vibrate.
Daddy was here........

Looking up at Batman I began to giggle maniacally. The confusion that crossed over his face made me break into hysterics.
'Ring-a-round the rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
Batsy falls down' I sang sending him a wink.

'My little doll is quite the singer isn't she batsy ahahahaaaaa!'

'YOU SET ME UP!' Batsy roared taking a step towards me.
'Tsk tsk! I wouldn't do that if I were you!' I sneered ripping the button of my coat open.

'You wouldn't' he smirked.
'No she wouldn't........but I would!' Abby announced revealing her vest.
'Faceeee it batsy, you lose!' Mr J clapped as his goons poured onto the roof, machine guns in hand.
'Can we kill him now Puddin!' Harley giggled.

'This is why I took her in the first place, she isn't safe with you!' Batsy boomed making me look down at my little peanut.
'Don't listen to him, I'll always keep you safe I promise!' I whispered kissing her chubby cheek.
'Ahahaaaaaa good one batsy.........and now you're going to die!'

And with that all hell broke loose.
I quickly sprinted round the nearest corner and curled up, bringing Diamond tightly to my chest.
The sound of the machine guns woke her up in a fright and she began to wail.
'Ssshhhh I'm here baby, it's alright!' I cooed trying to muffle her hearing.

Suddenly a familiar painful scream rippled through the air along with Mr J's roars.
'HARLEY!' I thought as my heart began to beat widely in worry.
I couldn't do anything!
I needed to protect my baby!
Damn it!

'NOOOOOOO!' I heard Mr J scream as something shot into the sky.
It was Batman!
He was getting away.......
I watched in shock as he dodged every bullet and disappeared into the night.
Standing up quickly I walked back around to see Mr J throwing a fit.
'IM GOING AFTER HIM, I WILL KILL HIM!' He roared.
'Boss he's gone, we'll get him later' Frosty tried to reason.
'DID I ASK FOR YOUR INPUT!' He screamed pointing his gun at Frosty.
'Daddy!' I called out.
'Little doll!'

'Frosty's right daddy, we'll get him later but right now there are more important matters to attend to!' I smiled gesturing to the tiny, squealing bundle in my arms.
I watched as a wild smile crossed his face, finally noticing our child was with me.

'Little clown!' He whispered as he stumbled over to us and gently pulled her into his arms.
Tears flowed from my eyes as he kissed her cheek repeatedly and hugged her to him.
'Oh little clown, daddy's missed you! I'm sorry my princess' he cooed as a few tears slipped from his own eyes.
'I think she's missed you too' I giggled as she wrapped her finger around his.
'I love you my sweet girl' he muttered kissing her tiny fist.

A painful groan interrupted our reunion and looking around Mr J I saw Harley laid on the ground, a bullet wound in her leg.
'Harley are you ok?' I called out.
This seemed to snap Mr J out of his trance and laying Diamond in my arms, he quickly hurried over to Harley only to be stopped by her hand.
'No puddin! I'm ok, go and be with your family' she said, shooing him away and sending me a sad smile.
I gasped as I finally realised Mr J didn't have to choose anymore, she had just done it for him.
'Thank you' I mouthed at her making her grin and roll her eyes.

I smiled bigger than ever as Mr J took Diamond in one arm and held me in the other.
'Let's go home!'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

145K 3.5K 22
As a child Andrea was abused by her father As a teen she was taken Now she is traumatised But the Joker won't stop there
268K 4.4K 28
[COMPLETED] "Safe. Always safe with me" he said softly. I nodded. ___________________________________________ After Joker and Harley broke up she w...
290K 10.1K 62
What would happen if the Joker turned a four year old girl into a loyal and merciless killer? Joker meets a little girl on the street and she asks if...
828K 19K 98
When Harley becomes attached to the nurse, Lisbeth,who has kindly watched over her at Belle Reve, she begs Mr. J to let her keep Lisbeth when he come...