When Sampson met Delilah

cdcraftee által

A chance meeting on a lake leads two ducks into unexpected enlightenment and life journeys they never suspect... Több

Title Page
Dedication
One: A Couple of Wise Quackers
Two: Precious Producktions Inc.
Three: High Flyers
Four: Homeward Bound

About Me?

3 0 0
cdcraftee által

Hallo, I am Christine Larsen – a wife, mother, grandmother and farmer – now enjoying this end of my life on our retirement farm in the south east of our beautiful South Australia. My special joy is to rediscover the joy of writing, after many decades of having this creative side of my life shelved due to my inability to cope with past rejections. But now those feelings are where they belong... in the past, and whatever time I have at this end of my life is joyous.

This story was inspired by two ducks who once visited our tiny lakeside shack regularly; when we were the 'talls' and we had three 'smalls'. Their trust in us made anything but the most caring attention impossible. I hope the same feeling is nurtured in the hearts of my readers.

I like to imagine the minds and hearts of any age being captured by my words, and hopefully challenged to become totally addicted readers. Maybe some could even be inspired to put their imagination, talent and words together to make their very own tales. How special would that be?

Surely it would seem that if I can - anyone can!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

The Babysitter Milana által

Ifjúsági irodalom

4.3K 55 25
When a father of only 1 has to hire a babysitter for no reason besides to please his wife, will the plan backfire? Will the babysitter end up meaning...
139 12 4
The line of The Blake family has always been long, and was lost to history after the world had ended. Leaving Bellamy Blake to discover a long lost c...
6.5K 109 11
When an unexpected visitor arrives with new information about Della they must work together as a family to find out what happened to their parents (S...
223K 4.8K 47
(Unedited) "You weren't here! You haven't been in a long time so stop trying to act like you were." Willow grew up in a house with six brothers, one...