My Alpha Mate (complete)

By theonlyhemmings

River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Low... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
38.
authors note.
39.
40.
41
epilogue
side note
sequl Info

37.

1.3K 52 0
By theonlyhemmings

2 days later

Rivers POV

I groaned and looked at the clock. it was two o'clock. I woke up feeling the sudden need to pee. but when I got up to go to the bathroom. i started to feel something drip down my leg.

then I felt a pain in my stomach. crap my water just broke.

" Lowell wake up" I yelled at him as I sat down.

since I was having the pups. I had to go to the hospital. where the pack dr would meet me. because he said it would he better.

" Lowell wake the hell up" I yelled again.

he sat up and rubbed her eyes. then looked at me. he panicked.

" what's wrong" he asked frantic.

" my water just broke. we need to go. they are on their way" I tell him.

his face went pail. I groaned.

" Lowell" I snapped my fingers in his face.

then I minded linked Jessica. because Lowell was no help right now.

' Jessica I need you. Lowell's in shock. then pups are coming' I tell her.

' oh I will be up in a sec' she said and I knew she was excited.

then moments later the door burst open. and in walked Lowell's parents. Jessica came to me. and his dad went to Lowell.

she grabbed my slippers from my closet. then walked over placed them on my feet then she grabbed my hand and help me stand up. I groaned in pain. then she helped me out the door.

" Lowell grab the bags" his mother says to him.

he nodded then grabbed the bags. and we walked down the stairs. we where in the kitchen when I squeezed Jessica's hand.

" is it suppose to hurt this much?" I asked. as I tried to breath.

" oh honey" his mother patted my back.

I groaned. and then we walked into the car. Lowell came over to me and grabbed my other hand.

" how you holding up" he asked.

" you know. if this is what it's like. I am never having pups again." I tell him seriously.

he just nooded. then I squeezed his hand.

" ow okay wow you have a strong grip" he said.

I just glared at him. Then he shut up.

" did you bring your phone. I forgot mine" I sighed.

" ya here" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled it out and passed it to me.

I thanked him. then I punched in Max number. he Picked up on the third ring.

" Lowell do you know what time it is?" he asked.

" Max. it's me. I am on my way to the hospital. they decided to come early." I rushed.

" what okay. um what hospital?" he asked.

I told him the name then he said he and ally where on the way. then I hung up the phone.

we pulled up to the hospital. and we pulled into a side entrance.

" this is where we go. it's the part away from humans" Lowell explained.

I just nooded. then he climbed out. and went to my side of the car. then he helped me out.

" thanks" I tell him.

" I got the bags." his mother said to us.

we nodded then walked into the doors. and noticed the pack dr already waiting for us.

" alright let's get you into s room." he smiled as he showed me a wheelchair.

I sat down and he wheeled me down the hall. Lowell was beside me. the dr wheeled me into a room.

then he helped me up. " so I need you to put this on" he said as he handed me the hospital gown.

I nodded then he left the room for me to change. I slowly sat on the bed. I took my shirt off. then Lowell had to help me with my pants and shocks.

I laughed he just looked at me.

" sorry this is just really weird" I laughed.

he just looked at me and smiled. then I put the gown on and the dr walked back in.

"so lay on the bed. we need to check how far along you are" he said.

I nod then he placed me how I was suppose to be.

" okay so you are three centimetres and you need to be ten. so you have a while to go." he explained.

I groaned and then Lowell grabbed my hand.

" it will go by fast." he tried to tell me.

" you need to stop talking" I snapped.

then the pack dr whispered something to him. I hear something about horemoans. but pushed it aside.

then Lowell's parents walked in. his mom walked to the other side of my bed.

" this sucks" I huffed.

" well in the end you get two beautiful pups. so it is worth it in the long run." his mom smiled.

" ya well they need to hurry up" I groaned.

" why don't you try doing something to keep you busy?" his mom suggests.

" like what?" I asked.

" well did you pick name out yet?" she asked.

" yes but you have to wait like every one else" I tell her.

" okay that's fair" his mom said.

then I another wave of pain. I grabbed both Lowell's mom and Lowell's hand.

" Lowell you suck you know that" I tell him.

" what did I do?" he asked.

" this" I motioned to my body.

" well I am very sorry" he says.

" no your not" I tell him.

his parents just laughed at us.

" you have it easy your mom was cussing me out the whole time." Lowell's dad patted Lowell's back.

" it's true" his mom smirked.

////////////////////////

the doctor came back on about three house later. just as I was starting to fall asleep. he told me I had to wake up.

he checked to see how far along I was. he told me I was bout eight. so I had a little bit to go.

then Max and ally walked threw the doors as he left. I looked at ally and she had a bump. not quite as big as mine. but then again. I was having two.

" you look so cute with your bump." I tell her.

"thanks." she smiled.

" just saying though birthing hurts like a bitch" I tell her.

" well i guess I will have to find out in a could mouths." she says.

" ya your lucky. you only have to push out one. I have two"

then the pack dr walked back in he checked me and told me I was ready.

" okay some of you need to leave. River who would you like in here" he asked me.

" will you stay" I asks Jessica.

she nooded. and so did Lowell.

" alright every one else to the waiting room." he says.

they all walk out of the room and they got me ready.

"okay on this next contraction you need to push. okay on the count of three. 1,2,3 push" the dr explains.

that's how it went for about three minutes. until they said baby number one was born.

then I felt the need to push again.

" I can't" I cried.

" River yes you can." Lowell said.

" no I really can't" i cried.

" come on you need to push" the dr said.

" River come on you can." Lowell smiled.

then I grabbed his hand. and pushed. about four minutes later baby number two was born.

I sighed and laid back down in bed. Lowell kissed the top of my head.

" you did great" he smiled.

" can I see them now" I asked.

then the nurse handed me both of the babies. I looked at them. they where so tiny.

I handed Lowell the baby in my left arms.

" the pup you are holding Luna was born first" the dr explains.

I nod. " how do you tell who's who?" I asked.

" well baby number one has more hair" he said.

I looked and noticed he was right. I smiled and looked at them.

" so you may call every one back in" he said.

Lowell handed his mom the baby. and he walked out to go and get everyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
228K 4.1K 18
Aaron Silverstone, alpha of sliver moon pack who is undeniably strong and the best leader of his pack. Everyone respects him and no one dares to figh...
86K 4K 58
Athena was the oldest child of Alpha Ryan, the leader of The Crescent Moon Pack, one of the oldest packs in the country. Her father planned on skipp...
29.7K 858 50
Kathy lost her mate of over seventeen years in a rogue attack. After two years she, her mother and son relocate to a new pack hoping for a fresh star...