My Alpha Mate (complete)

By theonlyhemmings

River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Low... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
authors note.
39.
40.
41
epilogue
side note
sequl Info

36

1.4K 49 0
By theonlyhemmings

Rivers POV

we just finished the nursery after a long day. we stayed in here the whole day. except when we needed to eat. or when we need to go to the bathroom.

but other then that we staid. I was so proud. the room was a light blue. almost like a sky blue. and was filled with stickers of animals.

we bought dark brown cribs. And matching dressers. and changing tables. we had a spot in the corner for all the toys.  it even had a rocking chair for me.

all that we had left to do. was put the clothes in the dressed. stock the changing table.

but we still needed to buy more of that stuff. so Lowell and I were going to go out tomorrow. since we where both so tired

so right now we where getting ready for bed. I finished getting ready and climbed into bed.

////////////////////////

there was a Knock on the door Lowell groaned but got up and opened it.

" alright up and adem shopping day. let's go get ready we leave in half an hour" it was Lowell's mom.

" mom it's early what time is it" he yawned.

" nine o'clock. now get ready" she says then walked away.

I laughed at his pouty face then walked to the bathroom. Lowell trudged behind me.

" how can you be okay with this. waking up this early." Lowell groaned

I didn't say any thing. just started to wash my face. then I heard the toilet flush. yup that is how we work.

he dose this all the time. I will be using the mirror and then he will go to the bathroom. i tell him not to do it yet he still dose.

" your gross you know that" I tell him.

" how, it's not like I was taking a crap" he shrugged.

" okay fine. but I don't need to hear you going to the bathroom. that's weird" I tell him.

he just shrugged washed his hands then walked out.  I just don't get him some times. I mean he just dosnet listen. but yet I still love him

I walked out then walked to the closet. I was kinda lazy. but not at the same time. but I didn't feel like jeans. so went with seat pants.

once i was dressed I grabbed Lowell's sweater. and then walked to the mirror. that way I could see what I was doing with my hair.

I just brushed it and kept it natural. not really wanting to do anything to crazy. then Lowell walked out of the closest. he did not look to happy.

" you know you can stay here right" I tell him.

" no it's not that." he groaned.

" then what is it?" I asked.

" their is this new pack. that moved close to here. and well they want to meet with me to see if we can form an alliance. and that means meeting. tons of meeting." he huffed.

" then we deal with it. it's part of you job. don't stress" I tell him.

then I placed my hands on his neck. and leaned in to kiss him. that usually helps him calm down. he moved his hands to my waist.

I had to pull away for air. he smiled.

" thank you" he said softly.

" so when do these meetings happen." I asked.

I don't know. I have to call him later. Ross minded linked me telling me he left a brief message" he huffed.

" then you stay and deal with this. this is more important. your mom and I will be fine." I assured him.

"are you sure I know you where looking forward to this." he sighed.

" well I am still going. so I am fine. so you go to Ross" I smiled.

gave him a quick kiss. then walked down the kitchen. and saw Jessica. she was so happy.

" where's Lowell?" she asked.

" oh he has business he has to take care of. it was like really last minute. so it's just me and you." I tell her.

" well then I can't wait. we are going to have some much fun. and I am going to spoil my grand pups." she smiled.

" well not to much." I tried to reason.

" well maybe. I guess we will have to see" she smiled

I just smile. but was dying on the inside. this was going to be a long day I could feel it. but non the less I was still super excited.

we arrived at the mall, about ten minutes later. Jessica going on and on about things. me just kinda half listening and replying.

we found a parking spot. and then made our way into the baby clothes stores.

we went threw at least six different stores. just with baby clothing. and dippers and whips. it was crazy. we had like seven bags each.

every time Jessica saw something cute. she said she must have to buy it. I would tell her that it's fine really. but then she would by it anyway.

I finally had to pull the I nodded to get off my feet card. so we made our way home.

but I mean it wasn't totally a lie. because my feet where killing me. maybe Lowell will give me a foot massage. I will have to ask  him when we get back.

we pulled up to the pack house like five minutes later. we got out and grabbed the bags. and we brought then to the nursery.

I placed all of my bags on the rocking chair and told Jessica to do the same. she smiled then walked out.

I looked threw the bags to find the dippers and wipes. I split them so I could have the same about of dippers to wipes on each changing table.

then I brought three bags over to the changing table. I placed them down. and started to fold and put clothes away.

I almost done when some Lowell's placed his arms around me from behind.

" hey what's new" he asked.

" just putting baby clothes away." I tell him.

" here let me help." he says.

i nod then he grabbed some clothes and started to fold them. and place them in the dresser.

" why so many clothes if they are going to grow out of them" he asked.

" I tied to tell your mom the same thing. but she was like no worries" I tell him.

" sounds like my mom. but anyway. this new alpha. his mate and wife is having a pup as well. it's a girl she's due around the same time you are. so we meeting won't be happing any time soon." Lowell says.

" okay so what is it going to be done over the phone?" I asked.

" ya for now" he says.

I nod then keep putting clothes away. we finished putting the clothes away when Lowell's mom comes into the room.

" are you going to pack your over night bag. twins usually come a couple weeks earlier. so you could be having them any day now." Lowell's mom said.

" ya I was going to do that." I tell her.

she nods then looked around the room.

" this looks really great you did a great job." she smile.

" thank you" I smiled. Lowell just nodded.

then she walked out and back down stairs.

" help me decide what you want them to wear the first day" I tell Lowell.

he nods then we look threw the dresser. and we find the perfect outfits. and they match.

we placed them in the bag, with dippers and wipes. then walked into our room so i could back my clothes.

I packed pjs and sweat pants. and one of Lowell's sweaters. then I placed it at the end of the bed. just so we knew where to grab it.

we also brought the baby bag so we could grab it all together.

then once we decided it was time to go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 50 16
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...
121K 4K 39
COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha and Beta are the pillars of the pack. B...
402K 9.7K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
228K 4.1K 18
Aaron Silverstone, alpha of sliver moon pack who is undeniably strong and the best leader of his pack. Everyone respects him and no one dares to figh...