THE EMPEROR'S NIGHTINGALE [ B...

Av BlacklYandDarksK

[Completed] [In the process of Editing...] A beautiful voice that can allure anyone who can hear it. And He w... Mer

FOREWORD
✔Prologue
✔2 - The NIGHTINGALE of Beifang
3 - The EMPEROR's Curiosity
4 - Searching for the NIGHTINGALE
5 - The EMPEROR found the treasure
6 - A day TOGETHER
7 - The OTHER Nightingale
8 - Niao Yeying's GOOD BYE song
9 - The Sick EMPEROR
10 - The EMPEROR's NIGHTINGALE
11 - "Do you LOVE him?"
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S END NOTE
✔EXTRA no.1
EXTRA no.2-1
EXTRA no.2-2
EXTRA no.3

✔1 - I, THE EMPEROR

23.8K 697 41
Av BlacklYandDarksK

Darks'k: I would like to introduce my new editor Ms. GreenLays. I never thought that someone, again, offered to edit my story for free. Thank you so much for editing this Chapter 1 and wish you good luck, Ms. GreenLays. Also, I am sorry about the grammar errors!

Although, Dawn is not able to continue anymore but I am still so thankful for her that she proofread and edited the Prologue!

So, here's the edited Chapter!

Note: Image above is Emperor Da Guang.

Disclaimer: All the images used aren't mine. Credits to the original Artists. Thank you!

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

The sun shine brightly above at the Kingdom of Beifang.

People filled the busy streets.

The realm is already
bustling first thing in the morning. The adults are diligently doing their own chores and works. While the children plays around the streets freely.

The hot temperature doesn't bother most of them as they finish their daily works for that day.

Meanwhile, at the east side of the Kingdom everyone could see the calm sea dazzled underneath the sun, waiting for the fishermen to sail and catch some fishes.

The Kingdom of Beifang is very rich of different kinds of fishes. Every day it's not just a bucket or two that they'll
catch, but loads of fishes more than the sum of the other kingdoms' catch. Also, the area is popular for it's
abundant silver and gold deposits. And Beifang unlike the other kingdoms, have abundant agriculture harvest.

Soldiers are all highly trained and brought victory for every battles and every war that they encountered.

Beifang is blessed with a lots of talented people that gives pride and name of their mother land to be well
known around the world and having it is considered as a precious treasure that the Heavenly God give upon
them.

The Kingdom of Beifang is lovely as ever but it will be lovelier when everyone looked up at the Magnificent Palace that situated on the top of the hill. It is in the edge of the village while facing at the beautiful vast ocean.

The palace shines so brightly every time the sun rays touches the walls which is made out of porcelain that
gives out an aura of power, coming from the great person who owned it. The one who is responsible for
Beifang's people's good fortunes which makes them proud to be at His grace.

Inside of the palace lives His Majesty and his subjects. Emperor Da Guang is a young handsome Emperor that ruled his reigns with honor and pride after his Father passes the crown to him at his early age of 18.

Just like his Father and the other past Emperors before him. He also gave name to His Kingdom and made the
place on top, over other kingdoms.

Everyone will bow down and respect Him. No one will never dare to outrage him because He; is fierce, fearsome and bright Emperor. He is a responsible young man and never forgets to thank his people's hard work.

But His majesty doesn't have a spouse to be with him to rule the Kingdom because he thinks it's unnecessarily
to have an Empress if he was this young at the age of 27. So, why rush?

But every time His ministers complained to him for not looking for a suitable Empress. That he only plays with his concubines. He always order them to shut their mouth's up as he speaks loudly enough to remind them who really He is.

"Who is your Emperor?! I am! I'm the Emperor!" he roared coldly at them as his phoenix eyes glowed with
menace that silenced everyone.

His ministers immediately falls down on their knees, foreheads buried down on the floor and cries in reply
"Please, spare us! It's you! It's you who sit on top besides the Heavens. Forgive us, Your Majesty!" Emperor Da Guang will end his morning meetings with a grunt and leaves the poor ministers who are still afraid to look at His Majesty.

Only in some occasions like today, where he gets lucky that he can relax while drinking his tea on his beautiful garden that surrounded his palace.

He was glad that he doesn't need to scold his ministers or for him to hear their complaints.

In His garden, where you can see the tall trees that gives off fresh air and rare splendid beautiful flowers
blossoming everywhere.

Some rare ones grew there had tiny silver bells, that tinkled as each person walked past it or the winds blows it.

Beyond the garden lays a wood, and beyond the wood is the vast ocean which made His Majesty smiled with
satisfaction while looking at everything so perfect around him.

The Emperor is a perfectionist indeed and everything he wanted must be flawless. But sometimes, he felt like he isn't satisfied of what he have until this very moment. His mind and heart tells him that something or someone out there would make him whole and he really wanted it so much.
"But, what?" He whispered as he stared at the blue sea from afar.

But then, there was someone who cleared their throat behind him, interrupting his thoughts.

Glancing over his shoulder to he see a servant standing in front the door, head bowed and hands clasped together waiting for His majesty to give him a permission to talk.

Emperor Da Guang sighed "What is it?" he then diverted his eyes back to the beautiful scenery and never spare another glance to the servant.

The servant breaths slowly and stand straight while looking at the back of His Majesty.

"This humble servant wanted to inform His Majesty that the Head of the Fishery is here to talk some matters
that concerns higher prices in selling the fishes to the other kingdoms. The Head of the Fishery is waiting for
His Majesty at His Majesty's study room" the servant ended his report with a bow.

He frowned after hearing what have the servant reported to him but he quickly mask his displeasure then calmly speaks "Very well. I shall met the Head of the Fishery. Serve us some teas beforehand. Thank you"

"Yes, Your Majesty" the servant answered politely and Emperor Da Guang waved his hand to dismiss the servant.

"I thought I could rest for the whole day but work is still work" he mumbled shortly while standing up from his
chair and walk out from his garden.

He walks with grace and power in a fast paced along the wide hallways of his palace. Everyone He passes by will bow down and never looked straight to his eyes which makes him pleased.

Upon reaching at his study, he see an old man in 60's.

The Head of the Fishery is standing and waiting impatiently for the Emperor. Though antsy, the old man
doesn't dare to say a word. Avoiding the possibility of His Majesty hearing him or he might be punish.

The Emperor noticed the old man scowling face when he arrives because of His lateness, but He doesn't care anyways.

They said their greetings to each other and immediately starts their meeting.
For His Majesty, he can't wait to go back to the garden, drink his warm freshly brewed tea and be alone to think peacefully.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Note: This the Magnificent Palace of Emperor Da Guang.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

37.2K 3.3K 112
Jing He, crown prince of the nine heavens, has to descend into the mortal realm to weather a human life full of vicissitudes. Each event carefully cr...
22.7K 3.1K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
459K 7.2K 78
instagram book #574 IN FANFICTION #549 IN FANFICTION
136K 3.5K 26
Ouyang Xiwen was a high school English teacher, introverted and amiable. Xiao Xuan was from a well-off family, a two-faced top student. While bettin...