Lost In A Dream

Door Viper7125

Drew must come to his senses and realize that everything in his life is not as perfect as he thinks it is. Th... Meer

Life
The Park
Where's Stacey?
Research
Everything is a lie
Asylum of Peace?
I am Nick

Confusion

77 3 0
Door Viper7125

Stacey and I were both so confused and didn't know what was going on. Maybe we were being pranked? Or maybe it was one of are friends doing this to us. We almost felt like we were in a horror movie because everything felt so strange.

"What if this isn't a prank Drew? Like seriously some creep stole our stuff and than somehow unlocked our car and put it back in there. Why would he even do that? Must be some crazy guy that just wants to see us get paranoid and scared!" Stacey said as she could barely speak.

"Look I'm sure this is just a prank, but than again that Jim guy definitely seemed sketchy like I said. I still think he did this, I'm not sure why but I just have a feeling he did. Anyways we gotta go, I'm not staying here any longer!" I said.

I started the car up, and we pulled away from the park. I would look to the sidewalks as we were driving, and I would look behind me to make sure no one was following us. But there was no one as all, every now and than we would see a a few walking along the sidewalks or a car would pull up behind us but it was different every time.

Maybe me and Stacey were just being pranked by a friend, because no one was following us and after about a half hour we felt a lot better. "Drew you think we can go home now?" Stacey said.

I still wasn't too sure about going home but I wanted to go relax and feel safe, especially for Stacey because she has anxiety so I wanted her to just feel better.

"Sure baby, we can go home now."

She sighed and just seemed much happier now. Well so far my birthday isn't the best, but hey it has been quite a fun day besides all that creepy stuff going down at the park. I was just ready to go home and relax, the sun took out a lot of energy in my, and also all that creepy stuff that happened. We pulled in the drive way when we got to my house, and we made sure to get all of our stuff out. I scouted my street making sure no one was watching us. It was quiet, no one was out, and me and Stacey didn't see anyone. We made our way inside and locked the door.

"Wow I'm so glad we're home now, that was really freaky. But besides all that freaky stuff I had a good time with you at the park Drew!"

"Thanks baby, me too. Just a little worn out now. Let's go relax and maybe take a nap."

She agreed and we headed on down the hallway to my room. My mom must've went out to go somewhere because she was gone when we got home. But that's fine because I wanted to have some time alone with Stacey. I just felt like I was mind fucked. Especially after what had happened at the park, I was very confused still and I needed time to just think and relax. We both got into some comfy clothes, and hopped on my bed. My bed was pretty big, so it could fit the two of us on there. She put her head on my chest as I laid down. Looking up at me, she smiled and went on saying.

"Drew, promise me you'll have a place you'll want to go by the time you wake up?"

Shit, I totally forgot I had to pick a place to go to, I didn't know what to say...

"Alright, don't worry sweetheart I'll have a place by that time."

She smiled as she looked at me. "Ok good, well let's not sleep for too long. Just a quick little nap and than let's get up and do something!"

"Alright, love you sweetheart." I said, and she made sure to say it back.

Well I'm glad I finally have some time to myself now, I just needed to go over everything that had happened today in the park. I don't know why, but I just felt strange still. Why did the person that stole our stuff return it, and how did he even know what car we had? Also the car was locked so how did he manage to open it? Nothing seemed right. Everything seemed like a dream. Almost as if I was just lost in my own dream. I felt like if I kept thinking about all this shit I would go crazy. Alright I just need to take a nap, that's what I need right now. Just a long nap...

I looked at my alarm clock, the time was 1:05. I'll sleep for a good hour, and than wake up and hopefully I'll feel better. I set my alarm, and rolled over. Hoping all of my strange feelings I had would go away.

While I was asleep I had the strangest dream...I dreamt that I was in a black hallway of darkness. There were doors on the left and right of me, and this hallway went on forever. The scary part is, I felt like I was being watched. I would look behind me though, and all I saw, was darkness. I heard in the distance a faint scream, and it sounded familiar. It was Stacey's scream! Knowing her for two years and scaring her every now and than helped me remember her scream. I called out for her...

"STACEYYYYYYYYY!" I yelled with a very scared voice. But there was no response...

I was so lost in this dark hallway, I didn't know what to do. Only way out was to find a way out, like I said there were doors on my left and right, and there was so many. I thought of just opening them until I found a way out. I started with the first door to my left. As soon as I opened it, all I saw was darkness. I kind of expected that though, but I didn't want to give up! Than I hear Stacey's voice again...

"DREW HELP ME! HE'S HERE!" Stacey sounded afraid and scared, and her voice came from afar...

"Ugh, Gosh dammit! Whoever the hell you are please stop this, stop all of this right now! I'm done being mind fucked!" I yelled with anger and rage.

Then all of a sudden, everything got quiet. Not one sound came from the hallway. I felt like no one was watching me anymore, and I felt safe. I felt safe in this dark lonely hallway, but I still felt like Stacey needed my help, so I continued looking through each and every door, until I saw this one door on the very end of the hallway. It was a golden door, and it looked like the door to heaven. All I could think of was opening that door as soon as I could, so I did. I ran over to it, grasped the door knob, and opened it. It was kind of hard to open since it was a big golden door. But as soon as I opened it, a cold breeze and some snow made its way through the door. I was speechless...

What I saw, was a beautiful snowy forest. The tree's were huge, the smell was fresh, and the air was, well it was cold. But I didn't care because it was so beautiful. Better than seeing darkness for that matter, ha. I walk through the snow, as I call for Stacey.

"Staceyyyyyyyy! Do you here me? You have to be around here somewhere! Please give me a sign your around here..." I said as my voice trembled from the cold weather.

I felt so cold, I didn't have any snow clothes on. All I had on was a t shirt, and jeans. With a beanie but that didn't help that much, it was way to cold. The snow was coming down a little harder, and may I note even though this was a dream, it felt so real...Anyways I was walking down this hill, as I tripped every now and than, when all of a sudden...I saw a gold necklace in the snow, along with some footprints. The gold necklace was the one I had bought for Stacey so our anniversary. It had her name on it and everything and it was just laying there. I looked around, and now I was panicking. I couldn't yell anymore because I was freezing, I could barley even walk because the snow was coming down harder and harder.

I fell to my knees, and just prayed this would all end. Than all of a sudden, this man walks up towards me. Fairly built, and a little chubby from what it looked like. It was so hard to see who he was because the snow was coming down harder and harder as each second went by. He wore a hood though, and he had a mask on to hide his identity. It was just a all black mask, and it looked very intimidating. He looked down at me while I was on my knees. I was scared, but at the same time I was also confused. Who was this? I asked in my confusion...

"Who....are, are....are you sirrrr........." as I said barely making out the words that came to my mouth.

"Who am I? Your asking me who am I? You know me...Drew. I am, what you always have failed to be. I am, what you always have strived to be. I am, you." He said with the creepiest voice I've ever heard.

"You piece of shit I swear if you hurt her I will kick your shit in!" I said with every last breath of me.

"Oh Drew, you've always been a fighter. Will see how far you will go to save the one you love. I have faith in you, because I know you are strong. Your mental walls though, will break though as you try to save her. Just remember, I'm always here watching you. Think of me more as your friend, or mentor." He said deviously.

"Your a...a real.........sick fuck! If you were a friend to me you would leave Stacey, and me alone!" I said again, as I'm about to pass out.

"Exactly" he said with a creepy laugh following his last word.

I couldn't take it, the cold weather, my mind being played like a fiddle, it was too much. I passed out and then awoke.

When I woke up, Stacey was gone. "Stacey, Stacey, Stacey! Were are you?" I yelled, she came back in the room though and saw me freaking out.

"I had to take a crap, ha you called?" She said as she laughed.

"Never mind, just, I'm up now and ready to eat" I said nervously.

"Alright meet me in the kitchen!" She said with joy. After all that happened, I was so confused on weather I should tell Stacey the dream I had, or just let it slide. It was random, and maybe I just had it because I had a weird day. But I felt so creeped out, especially with how real the dream felt. I'll never forget that dream. I'll never forget that man...

I'll never forget...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

219 111 32
A story of surprises and twists Sarah!19 years old.Can see the future of other.she love to help people. Everyone think she's fine...but dee...
30.8K 6.3K 53
Darkness isn't just when you can't find the torch. It isn't only when there's no electricity and the moon's nowhere to be found. Darkness is a feeli...
353 58 16
It's a story about a girl who gets weird dreams but she don't think it's just only a dream ,somehow it all seems real . What happens when suspicious...
Will he Door tanz

Tienerfictie

12.3K 272 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...