Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 💝
Chapter 30 💝
Chapter 31 💝
Chapter 32 💝
Chapter 33 💝
Chapter 34 💝
Chapter 35 💝
Chapter 36 💝
Chapter 38 💝
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 37 💝

266K 6.6K 231
By ixoraaroxi

David's POV

I brushed and sprawled her hair freely on the bed while I was still on top of her.

"I was visiting you at school since France offered to watch our son. Mr. Patrick assisted me but Miss Victoria came and offered to help me instead. She kept on talking and laughing to me but I didn't listen and I never care what she was saying."

"My mind was filled with ideas on where to take you out. I did return the gesture as a respect. I'm sorry, baby. I was insensitive. I should have known it was hurting you already. It was never my intention to hurt you, baby."

She just glared at me with questions in her eyes.

"Even if you would ask Mr. Patrick, I went there and was looking only for you."

She sighed and nodded and gave me a tiny beam. I cupped her face closer to mine and we were only centimeters apart.

"When I say I am going to get you back, I swear in all my life and forever that I will never stop until my last breath."

"How could you say that after all you've done to me? You were the one who pushed me away, remember?" Her expression became serious again.

Disappointed and crashed, I looked down.

"I received a mail in my office before I got home that night. There were pictures of you and different men on the bed. I tried processing it in my mind. I was convincing myself that my wife couldn't do that. But.."

"But you didn't try harder." She interrupted. "Instead, you listen to the pictures who can't even talk. You didn't listen to your wife who has a mouth to speak."

"I know I was fooled and I was stupid."

"You're not stupid. You were...not a man enough to your wife."

The truth hit me to the core. What was more hurtful was it came from my own wife. I was not a man enough to my wife.

"We were both aware that our marriage was an agreement. But David, I am and have been always true to my vows." Tears started to fall on her cheeks.

I kept my head down. I was ashamed. 

"What made you believe that I was involved with other men? You insisted I should not get a job and just stayed home, I obliged. You hired a platoon to guard the house, I didn't complain. You always called me on the phone every chances you get, I always answered. I didn't know you have doubts. I'm sorry." She was choking from her own tears.

"I'm sorry I was not good enough...I'm sorry I was not the wife you needed. I'm sorry I didn't meet and achieve your expectations. I'm sorry I didn't satisfy you like the women you had before. I'm sorry I was a virgin and inexperienced. I'm..."

She wasn't able to finish it. She cried harder. It was too painful for me to see her cry. But I knew it was most painful to her. I destroyed her.

"No, baby. Don't say that. There is nothing you need to be sorry for. You are everything I want and I need. You are everything I prayed for." I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead many times.

"You're not that woman. I know you wouldn't do it to us." I know. And I believe you now, baby. I'm sorry it took time for me to realize.

"Have you already confirmed that that was not me?"

"I had it investigated. It was all photoshopped."

"So when you found out that it was all photoshopped, that guaranteed you that I was innocent?" That honestly shocked me. There were no words coming out from my mouth.

"Who sent you the photos?"

"It had no name on it. Miranda also examined the pictures, and..."

"Oh! Miranda, your ex-girlfriend! I'm not surprised." She laughed sarcastically. "Now, I can say you're really stupid."

She laughed hilariously while tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"So, you trusted her more."

I didn't answer.

"Why don't you go back to London and marry her instead?" That hit me again.

"You said you believe me, but you don't trust me David."

She wiped her tears and got off from the bed. That moment, I released her and before she could reach the door, she stopped and turned back.

"David?" I looked at her remorsefully.

"Did you ever love me?" She asked nervously.

She just popped the question. I never saw it coming. I couldn't utter any words.

Instead, I walked towards her and swiped her off her feet and gave her a deep, passionate, and everlasting kiss. I...love...you... I uttered between my kisses. I love you most, baby.

****

After making sure she had a ride back to France's place, I returned to the hotel immediately. She refused an offer from me. I didn't insist too. I didn't want her to get upset again.

When I reached my hotel room, I quickly dialed my lawyer to have Miranda investigated. I called my close friend and also a well-established billionaire Adrick Stephen and told him everything that happened here, and I also asked him to manage the company temporarily while I was gone.

I ordered my vice-president to revoke Miranda from any accesses to my properties including entering the company. Once I get back to you woman, I will kill you. I swore.

Adrick had always been a brother to me. He was the one who made me realized that Miranda had been cheating on me for a long time with an older billionaire. He had to knock me out badly just to awake me from my sanity. I was still on the peak of my career and was building my own image, but Miranda wanted a well-established rich man not a striving model.

Aldrick was the one who initiated the investigation to know if my wife had really cheated on me. I was not living my life, I was only existing for the past years. I couldn't put myself together. There was always missing in my life. It was my wife. Aldrick even had to push me to get on the plane to search and take my wife back.

I was a complete fool. I didn't let her speak or explain. I was swallowed by my own stupidity. I destroyed my wife, her love and trust for me. How could I do that to her?

I sat on the bed and sobbed quietly. I felt so shameful. My own wife doesn't trust me anymore. 

I never knew what happen to her after I threw her out of our house. I still had her clothes and other stuffs arranged inside our room. I didn't have the heart to throw them away. Those were only the things that reminded me of her. That was probably the reason why I couldn't move on.

The next morning after the night I divorced her, I stayed home all day hoping she would come back for me, but she didn't. I failed as a husband. I failed her.

I established myself as a billionaire. I conquered the modeling industry and made myself famous. I conquered the business world and made myself a billionaire. But sadly, I failed my role as a husband and as a father.

****

I woke up feeling ecstatic for the day. I got a text from my wife asking if I could watch our son for awhile while she worked. I excitedly replied "Yes, baby! I'm coming. 😘"

I never used emoji before. I chuckled to myself.

I almost ran to the shower with so much excitement.  I shaved and showered properly. I had to smell and look good when I faced my wife. I chose my casual wear and sprayed body perfume. This perfume was Livy's favorite. I brought several of them with me before I took the plane.

When I reached Livy's apartment, I composed myself first before knocking. I was tense and excited at the same time. I looked like a teenage boy nervously standing outside his date's house waiting for her to come out.

She let me in and I kissed her cheeks making her blushed. She sniffed and I noticed her smile. This is your favorite perfume, baby. I walked to my son and I lifted him up making him giggle adorably.

****

It was the weekend and I planned to take them to the park. I prepared a basket full of fruits and snacks. I drove the car myself. I wanted to have them all to myself for the weekend.

I arranged our food on the blanket while Livy and our son practiced walking on the grass. My bubbly baby was enjoying the nature and watched the others kids playing around. We played and rolled on the grass. He didn't want to leave and he even had tears in his eyes when we walked away from the playground.

The next following days were memorable to me. I became a certified domestic husband. I practiced and prepared well to impress my wife. I cooked most of the time. Though it was my first time, vacuuming was easy for me. I used to watch my mom doing chores when I was a kid so I knew how to operate it.

I did the laundry which I never did before and I found it exhausting. I disposed the garbage, purchased the groceries, took over diaper duties, made baby formulas, made coffee for her every morning, and even scrubbed the bathroom floor for the first time in my life.

How was she able to do all those things while being a single mom? She is really super. I am a proud husband.

I had also experienced waking up in the middle of the night when my son cried and would want his milk bottle or if he would wet his diaper. I never woke Livy up. I always took charge of making his bottles even my eyes were almost falling off.

She let me sleep inside the room. I had a makeshift mattress on the floor. I never used to sleeping on the floor, but it was the happiest of me.

There was one night when my son wanted to sleep beside me. Livy didn't want him to sleep on the floor but my baby clung to my neck refusing to go to bed. Both of us chuckled to his innocent stubbornness. Livy let him be, and we slept all night long with him hugging me and me caging him protectively.

The next morning, I felt something poking my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw my son climbing on top of me trying to wake me up. I carried him with me to the kitchen and we started making breakfast while his mom was still soundly sleeping.

We were frying eggs and I taught him the step by step process of cooking. He seemed interested on what we were doing. He clapped his hands and babbled like he was trying to tell me something.

****

"Baby?"

I found her sitting in the balcony sipping the coffee while watching the stars. She turned to me and smiled. I took a chair and sat beside her. I enveloped her with my arms and I felt happy when he leaned to my chest.

"I will be going back to London..."

She instantly straightened up to face me.

"No. It's not what you think it is, baby." I added. "I want you both to come with me."

She didn't respond. I touched her cheeks and kissed her nose.

"David..."

"I know it's too soon. I am not imposing something or forcing you to do it. But I don't want to let you out of my sight again. Never again."

I noticed her anxious face.

"Next week is my parent's anniversary. They are inviting us. And...they also want to meet their grandson. They miss you."

"I...I don't know what to say." She looked like she was about to cry.

My mother was the one who kept on insisting me to marry. Sometimes, I would intentionally avoid her so I could keep myself from all her rants of getting older and me getting married and her dream of having grandkids from his one and only son.

I loved my parents so much. When I introduced Olivia to them, my mom instantly called a wedding planner on the spot.

When I told them we got divorced, my mom refused to speak to me for almost a year. My dad would always answer my call but I knew he was also disappointed of me. But when I went to their house one day and told them I planned to travel to search for my wife, my mom jumped and hugged me in happiness. "Do not come back in this house without her." She even warned me.

"David..."

"It's okay, baby. It's alright if you don't want to come." I knew she would refuse but I kept a smile to show that I was okay whatever her decision was. 

"I want to."

"What?" My eyes widen in surprise.

"I want to come."

"Really?"

"Yeah." She said shyly.

"Like seriously?" I had to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Did you changed your mind?"

"No! I mean, I thought you would refuse. But it's no problem to me whatever your decision is."

She smiled shyly at me. I pulled her to my lap and ecstatically hugged her very tight.

"Thank you, baby." I said while kissing her cheeks and squeezing her cheerfully.

I felt her breasts pressing hard to my chest. She was only wearing a red plunging nightie inside her robe.

"I...can't...breath."

"I'm so sorry baby. I got so excited." I released her immediately. I might had squeezed her too much.

"You're blushing!" She teased me while still sitting on my lap.

"I'm a man. I don't blush." Did I really blush?

"Your cheeks are pink!" She chuckled.

"No, they're not!" I pouted.

"Blushing doesn't make you less of a man. Admit it!" She teased me again while laughing.

"No..." I sang my answer.

"Fine." She got off from my lap and irritably stomped off.

"Hey!" I called her and grabbed her my her waist. "Baby! I'm sorry."

"Fine. I was blushing." Am I that obvious?

She turned around and kissed both my cheeks.

I instantly picked her up in a bridal style and carried her inside the bedroom. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm hungry!" I whined while kissing her neck.

"So?" She replied innocently.

"You have to feed me."

"You're a big man. You sure know how to feed yourself."

I licked my lower lip and gazed at her lustfully.

"I'll show you how big I am." I smirked before tossing her to the bed and I devoured her deliciously. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 107K 36
"What the hell!?" I look at my husband and supposedly best friend on his desk. "Baby, it's not what it looks like" He gets up and tri...
1.5M 41.6K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
193K 8.8K 21
Highest ranking #142 in Billionaire #1 in identical #1 in Baby fever #1 in stuckup "So I fucked you and you got pregnant and you didn't have the d...
46.3K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...