Lost Soul, Now Found

De WWESpongefan

So much going on here. First there's Bray's Sister Abigail coming back to life and finding love with Luke Har... Mais

Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 1)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 2)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 3)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 4)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 5)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 6)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 7)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 8)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 9)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 10)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 11)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 12)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 13)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 14)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 15)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 16)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 17)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 18)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 19)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 20)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 21)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 22)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 23)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 24)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 25)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 26)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 27)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 28)
Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 29)

Lost Soul, Now Found (Chapter 30)

13 2 1
De WWESpongefan

Lost Soul, Now Found

Chapter Thirty

To Luke, it seemed like Abigail was finally getting over the heartache of losing their little girl before she was born. He was sure that the pain would never go away, but he was going to be there for her to get her through those rough days. Luke in a way could understand her pain, he wasn't the one carrying a baby, but he had dealt with his own grief. If he would have lost Abigail again, it would surely lead to a lifetime of depression. Finally one night after one of his matches he noticed that she was in her own little world. He called out to her and she didn't seem to notice. At least she had a smile on her face, it was the first real smile he had seen from her in a while. Once he got her attention, he asked her what she was thinking about. She smiled at him and told him that she was thinking about having a baby. Luke smiled and kissed her after this, he had wanted this too, but wanted to make sure that she was ready, and he wanted to make things right before they tried again.

The timing was perfect, but if Luke was honest with himself, he wasn't really one of those guys that were good at expressing their emotions or would throw money around. Abigail wasn't really the kind of woman that was big into jewelry, so Luke got her a simple wedding ring. He still believed that Abigail deserved the best, so when he got the ring, he made sure that it wasn't a cheap ring, but he also didn't want to overpay for one either. The store owner knew from experience how it felt getting ripped off paying a lot of money for a ring that wouldn't last. He made sure he sold Luke a quality ring at a reasonable price. Of course Luke made sure to ask Bray once more, Bray seemed ok with it, all he wanted was for Abigail to be happy, and for Luke to treat her right.

WWE was touring parts of the world, and this part of the world just so happened to already have snow on the ground, just in time for Christmas. Luke and Abigail had gone walking through the park. Abigail knew Luke didn't like the cold, so she was wondering why he would choose to walk on such a cold day. They had walked out to a bridge, they could see where the lake had frozen over and the snow all around them in the trees and on the ground. Abigail smiled as she took in the beauty around her. She closed her eyes and took in a breath of the clean, cold air. She slowly exhaled, opened her eyes, finally feeling relief, it seemed like most of the pain she was feeling was behind her and that she could finally move on. There was a feeling in the air, she was hopeful as she thought about the future. It had started to lightly snow again and suddenly Luke stopped. Abigail had turned around and noticed that Luke had stopped following her. Seeing the look on his face made her slightly concerned.

"Is everything ok Luke? Why did you stop?"

Luke knew there was a possibility that when he asked, her answer would be no, but there was also the thought in his head... he had lost her once, and even almost lost her again. He had the mindset of, you're not promised tomorrow. He knew he had to do it while he still had a chance, once he was sure of it, he knew there was no turning back. He wasn't very good at expressing his feelings, but he wanted to try anyway. He smiled at her, even though he was nervous.

"Everything is fine... I just have something really important that I need to do."

"Is it anything I can help with?"

"Well... yes, but all you really need to do is stand there."

Abigail raised a brow at him confused. Luke was nervous and scratching the back of his neck, and searching his pockets. He finally took one of her hands in his.

"Thanks for being so patient with me... to be honest... I had been going through my head all week about what I wanted to say to you, but my mind just went blank when I looked at you."

Abigail wasn't sure whether or not to feel nervous about this or flattered. She just stayed quiet and looked at him with curiosity.

"I guess... I'll just say what I feel... you'll have to bare with me... I'm not really good at things like this..."

Silence filled the air for a minute. Instead of thinking about what to say, he felt like he knew what he had to say.

"I know that... these last few months have been hard for you, they've been hard on me too. A lot of times... I would think about you, and the good times we had together, that's what got me through all of those years without you. Then... somehow earlier this year, you made your way back into my life... and I fell for you all over again, only I fell harder this time. Those few months ago... I couldn't bare the thought of losing you again... to lose you, and the baby would have been too much for me. Now I know... time is precious... there isn't enough time in the world to make up for the time we lost. You've said that you were thinking about having a baby... I just want to make things right. One thing I've learned is we're not promised tomorrow... I wanted to do this while I still have the chance... Life isn't a fairly tale... things are not always fine and dandy... as we both know, but we can get through anything together. I want to be by your side for everything..."

Luke finally got down on one knee in front of her and grabbed her hand. Abigail was surprised and even shed a few tears.

"I love you Abigail... more than anything. You are my whole world. I wanted to do this now... because I can't stand the thought of losing you again... I wanted to take this opportunity... to ask you to be mine, forever... Will you marry me?"

Abigail was speechless at first, she had tears in her eyes, her other hand over her mouth and she nodded her head and finally gave him an answer.

"Yes!... Yes Luke I will!"

Luke stood up, but before he could say or do anything else, Abigail kissed him, and held onto him as a few tears still fell down her face. This is what Abigail needed, to know that that Luke would stick with her no matter what. Luke kissed her back and wiped her tears away. It was a moment that neither of them would forget, throughout their lives, they both went through a lot to finally be together. They were sure they would face more problems, but they were going to face them together. Right now, they were both focused on turning their lives around. They had their wedding planned for the middle of April, spring fever was in the air, they made love to each other on their wedding night, and within two weeks, they found out that Abigail was pregnant again. Luke was busy with a match, but he knew Abigail had not been feeling well. She was sent to one of the WWE's doctors, their advice to her was to take a pregnancy test. She remembered the feeling too well. She found a bathroom and waited a few minutes, sure enough, the test result came back positive. She was so excited, she couldn't wait to tell Luke. Once Luke and Bray had finished their match, Abigail saw Luke backstage, ran to him, jumped into his arms and kissed him. Luke laughed a bit at this.

"Did you miss me that much? I was only gone for a few minutes."

She was so happy and excited that she had a few tears in her eyes.

"Luke... I just couldn't wait to tell you... the test result came back positive... we're having a baby!"

"You're pregnant?!"

"Yes!"

Luke then kissed her until they heard someone clearing their throat. They looked and saw Bray. He then smiled at them.

"Did I hear correctly? Are we expecting a new edition to the family?"

Abigail smiled and hugged Bray. Tyler was also there and he hugged her too.

"We are, and I'm so excited about it."

Luke knew how much this meant to Abigail. They may have lost one child, but that didn't mean they couldn't try again. He was a husband, and now he was getting a second chance to be a father. Luke and Abigail would be expecting soon, Bray knew he couldn't take care of Tyler and be on the road with WWE. He knew Tyler would be starting school soon, but Luke and Abigail agreed to watch over him while Bray provided for the family. A few months later, Tyler was starting school, and one day they were having career day where parents would come in and talk about their job. Of course Bray was going to be there for Tyler. Bray understood what it was like to love and protect a child. Tyler would still miss his mom from time to time, and wonder about his real dad, but he was happy with Bray, and the rest of the family. When Bray came into the classroom he shook hands with the teacher.

"Good morning... I'm Tyler's fa..."

Bray stopped himself before he said he was Tyler's father. He wouldn't want Tyler to reject him in front of everyone.

"I'm Tyler's caregiver... he's had some personal family issues, I've been the one taking care of him."

The teacher smiled and understood.

"That's perfectly fine."

Bray was really surprised that no one recognized him from tv. Luke and Abigail made sure Tyler gets on the bus, they didn't want to spoil the surprise by telling him Bray was coming. Tyler knew what day it was. It was career day when everyone's parents would come in and talk about their job. Tyler felt sad and left out, would he be embarrassed when the teacher called on him? Would he have to tell everyone that he doesn't have parents? Tyler was sad until he spotted Bray. He didn't even care when the teacher told him to sit down, he got up and ran to Bray giving him a hug. He even cried a little.

"You're here!"

This warmed Bray's heart knowing that Tyler had missed him, he had missed Tyler too, he chuckled a little and hugged him.

"Of course I'm here. Today is career day, I had to be here for you."

There was a reaction like this two or three more times. Several kids had military parents they had not seen in a while and missed.

Tyler got really excited when it came to be his turn. Everyone in the classroom was looking at him.

"Hi... I think you all know me... and if you don't, you should. Doesn't anyone recognize me? I've been on tv as part of The Wyatt Family."

Nobody really seemed to know what he was talking about.

"This could be the best job in the world... being part of WWE."

Bray stayed quiet, he disagreed, he thought that being a military soldier was the most important job in the world. Bray respected the military soldiers, Tyler didn't understand yet the sacrifices they made. He was curious as to what Tyler had to say. Bray stood up and joined Tyler like other parents had joined their kids.

"I think he has the coolest job in the world, he's a wrestler, and he's my dad... Bray Wyatt."

Tyler ran up to hug him. Tyler realized what he said, but he didn't care. Bray only seemed happy about this. He had the biggest smile on his face, as he tried his best not to shed tears in front of everyone. This is the first time Tyler had referred to him as his dad.

"I love you dad."

Bray held Tyler in his arms... it was something Bray had never experienced... the love of a child. He ran his hand through Tyler's hair and then kissed his head.

"I love you too son."

It was that day that Tyler realized that he had a father, Bray had been taking care of him and he loved Tyler. He may not have been Tyler's birth father, but Tyler didn't care, he wanted to call Bray his dad. Bray was happy that Tyler did this on his own, it wasn't something forced. He made it clear to Tyler that even though he didn't always get to see him doesn't mean that he didn't care about him. Bray promised Tyler that every summer once school was out, he could travel with him as much as he wanted. Around the end of the year, Abigail gave birth to their first child, a healthy baby boy they named Eli. Of course Luke and Abigail would still think of what it would have been like having a baby girl, but they were still overjoyed to have a boy. One day Bray gathered everyone together, he looked over to Braun and Erick, his friends, even though they were more like brothers, to Tyler, a boy he had adopted as his son, then to his sister Abigail, his friend, turned brother in law Luke, and his new nephew Eli. They had all gone through months, even years of pain and loss, some souls have been lost and wandering for a while, now they were found here together in a happier, still growing family.

The End.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 22 16
Updated version of He Makes Me Regin. (More detailed.) You join the wwe with your favourite superstar. But you fall in love with the tribal chief wh...
125 0 7
Kaileigh gets accepted for a job in the WWE, she makes some friends and some enemies. Shes hopes and dreams for things to run smoothly in her new lif...
60.5K 1.7K 30
"I loved you, I did. I know we had something special, but I can't feel it anymore. It's just not there, and I'm sorry, I really am. But I think you s...
55.1K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...