wrong sent ยป j.jk

By JEONGYEONS

unknown : ugh, you're so busted i swear i'm telling uncle me : uh.. who are you? - in which a guy texted a... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
bonus chapter

eight

441 23 78
By JEONGYEONS

ONE WEEK AFTER..

chaeyeon : hi

sent, 10:19 am

chaeyeon : yah, its bEEN A WEEK. dude why are you ignoring me? ):

sent, 10:20 am

chaeyeon : i miss you fam

sent, 10:23 am

chaeyeon : y'know.. i hate school so much. except for jimin.

sent, 10:25 am

chaeyeon : ahhh seriously?! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME? ㅠㅠ cruel!

sent, 10:26 am

chaeyeon : ugh fine, go ignore me until you can!

sent, 10:30 am

-

10:59 PM

chaeyeon : hiiii

sent, 11:00 pm

chaeyeon : fuakck yu whsisj r you igneoeig me

sent, 11:01 pm

chaeyeon : can't u see that i mIss U

sent, 11:03 pm

chaeyeon : im like TT, just like TT

sent, 11:05 pm

chaeyeon : fuxking notice me ugly o swear to gaWd

sent, 11:06 pm

chaeyeon : ik u aren't asleep fam, jimin hyung tells me a lot about you

sent, 11:08 pm

chaeyeon : he told me you like staying up late always, so i know you're awake. go notice this ugly potato ):

sent, 11:10 pm

chaeyeon : its 11:11 fam, my wish is for you to stop ignoring me because i want attention :3

sent, 11:11 pm

chaeyeon : if you won't notice me i'll read smuts :)

read, 11:11 pm

jungkook :damn my notifs r blowing up nonstop, this poser keeps on messaging me. Jimin hyung!

read, 11:12 pm

chaeyeon : poser? jungkook-ssi, she was never a poser! she didn't even catfished you!

sent, 11:14 pm

jungkook : ah hyung, you have no idea.

sent, 11:16 pm

chaeyeon : you have no idea too lol, she's fucking real. she never catfished everybody, we are always together wys fam

sent, 11:18 pm

chaeyeon : so that's why you're ignoring her, huh? dude.

sent, 11:19 pm

jungkook : sigh, yep.

sent, 11:20 pm

chaeyeon : very childish. i hate you.

sent, 11:21 pm

chaeyeon : you didn't know that im not jimin but chaeyeon.

sent, 11:22 pm

chaeyeon : you must be very sleepy to realize it, eh? 😂

sent, 11:23 pm

chaeyeon : now i know why r you ignoring me.

sent, 11:24 pm

jungkook : WAIT WHAT

sent, 11:25 pm

jungkook : BYE

sent, 11:26 pm

chaeyeon : nO don't leave ugly i just wanna talk ):

sent, 11:27 pm

chaeyeon : why are you so rude smh

sent, 11:28 pm

jungkook : im sleepy leave me alone

sent, 11:29 pm

chaeyeon : nah fam i don't believe you :/ if you're sleepy, you shouldn't replied.

sent, 11:31 pm

jungkook : what do you want to talk about

sent, 11:32 pm

chaeyeon : about you ignoring me since last week. what did i do to you for you to ignore me?

sent, 11:33 pm

jungkook : me? ignoring you? WTH NO! i wasn't ignoring you okay, its just..

sent, 11:34 pm

chaeyeon : really fam? did you know that I was fucking worried bc i thought you're sick or smth, i didn't sleep for days thinking about you and NOW YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME? WHAT THE FUCK JEON JUNGKOOK?

sent, 11:36 pm

jungkook : WHAT-

sent, 11:37 pm

chaeyeon : YES YOU UGLY, THANKS TO YOU I HAVE TO TAKE SLEEPING PILLS JUST TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. EVER SINCE LAST WEEK, I DIDN'T SLEEP PROPERLY BECAUSE MY 'TEXT MATE' IS IGNORING ME FOR REASONS, HAPPY?

sent, 11:38 pm

jungkook : well, i didn't asked you to be worried about me too. ITS NOT MY FAULT, ITS YOURS. if you didn't flood me with messages, if you didn't waited for me to reply, if you have slept early you won't be taking pills and now you fucking blame me? What the fuck is up with you?!

sent, 11:40 pm

jungkook : you fucking deserve it tbh, haha.

sent, 11:41 pm

chaeyeon : thank you jeon jungkook, i think i should go and slit my wrists. :) bye, goodnight. sorry for disturbing you all the times, i think this is the last time we're going to talk right? hm, so bye. thanks for being my friend for weeks, I'll never forget it.
until we meet again.

sent, 11:43 pm

-

Chaeyeon sighed as she sent that message, does he really meant what he just said on the text? She tried not to cried.

She just lost her pervert text mate- a very nice person, just because of herself.

Chaeyeon hugged her pillow and little sobs could be heard from her, "I guess he's right, I deserve this. " she mumbles, shaking as she sobbed uncontrollably.

-

"Did I just fucking sent that? Oh god. " Jungkook face palmed, he feels guilty.

It wasn't supposed to be like that, his fingers wanted him to type that and send that but his mind tells him no- but he did still.

"Ah, I fucked up again. Just lost another friend because I'm a fucking jerk." he says to himself, punching the wall as he winced in pain.

"Well, i deserve this after I ignored her. " he says, frowning while staring at the messages.

He could feel his heart break into million pieces, she's going to slit her wrists. As he remembered, his eyes widen.

"WHAT WAS- IS IT TRUE OH MY GOD I HOPE NOT, I DON'T WANT HER TO GET DEPRESSED OVER ME. " he then starts to freak out, grabbing his phone and contacted Jimin.

He knows how close Jimin and Chaeyeon are, he's probably at their home talking to her or shit like that.

"Hello? " a deep disturbed voice answers.

"Jimin hyung! How's Chaeyeon? " He asks, biting his lip nervously.

Suddenly, he hears Jimin yawns on the other line. "What the fuck, why are you asking me things about her its late and-" before he could finish, Jungkook cuts him off.

"Just tell me! " he exclaimed angrily, putting his fist up im the air in frustration.

He heard Jimin sighed on the other line, "I don't know Kookie, now go back to sleep and don't disturb me anymore when I'm sleeping. "

Then the line drops.

Jungkook sighed angrily tossing his phone on the bed, running his fingers on his hair thinking of Chaeyeon.

"How is she right now? Is she already sleeping? Did she slit her wrists? " he asks himself, sadly while staring at the window.

Now he knows what it feels to be worried.

-

what

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 17.4K 39
"i'm afraid that one day you'll disappear and i'll never know why" [lowercase intended]
32.9K 1K 62
Imagine texting dorky crackheads aka BTS.
234K 10.1K 38
when Kyra drunk texting a wrong number, thinking that it was her ex boyfriend who dumped her for her best friend. but turns out it's Min Yoongi the q...
324K 12.1K 59
16 years old Jeon Jungkook texts to 18 years old Min Yoongi by accident. Jungkook thinks it's his ex-boyfriend Jimin's number. What will happen?