My Priceless Vacation (Ted Di...

By Lunessa13

Shauna is crushing on her friend Ted. What happens when her and her friend go on vacation and her friend plan... More

My Priceless Vacation (Ted DiBiase One Shot)

769 13 4
By Lunessa13

This is for my girl Shauna! She is the best person you will ever meet!

Today was the start of my vacation on one of the private islands in Thailand. It was just me and my best friend Violet. We were busy talking as we packed.

"Did you tell Ted where we are going?" Violet, V for short, asked as she put her things in her bag.

"Not really." I sighed, putting my things in my bag as well.

"Why not?!" V asked, surprised.

"I don't know...I did not want to seem pushy." I shrugged.

"Don't be surprised if he shows up." V said with that mischievous grin of hers.

"What did you do?" I said, putting my hand over my eyes, shaking my head.

"Nothing." V said with an innocent smile, grabbing her bags.

She took her bags downstairs and I followed her. We took our bags out to the waiting taxi and got in and headed for the airport. Once we got there, we checked in and did everything we needed to do and got on the plane for the LONG flight. About 8 hours later, we landed on the gorgeous island. The view was breath-taking. We got our bags and headed to our room. We walked in and were stunned at the view of the ocean and mountains. We set our bags down and chose our beds.

"Man am I beat." V yawned and stretched.

"Me too." I yawned. "How about we take a nap then hit the beach?" I suggested.

V agreed and we climbed into our beds for our nap. A few hours later, I woke up to see V walking out of the bathroom all dressed.

"Hey sleepy head." V giggled.

"Hey." I yawned and stretched.

"Get up! We are burning daylight!" V said excitedly.

"Uh oh. What did you do?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Nothing." V smiled innocently.

I shook my head and got up and grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. When I was all set, I walked out to see V smirking and looking at her phone. I played it off and put my other clothes away.

"Ready?" V asked.

"Yup." I nodded and we got what we needed and headed out.

We walked on the private beach and to our surprise we were the only ones there. We found a spot and set our things down and laid out our towels.

"This is going to be the best week ever!" I smiled, looking out at the peacefulness of the water.

"You have no idea." V smirked.

"OK. What are you up to?" I pressed again.

"What makes you ask that?" V asked, sounding hurt.

"You are up to something, I know it." I said.

"If you say so." V shrugged and laid down.

I laid down, taking in the sun when I heard two voices that I knew quite well. I propped myself on my elbow and looked at V.

"I knew it!" I said.

"What?" V asked, sounding clueless.

I nodded my head in the direction of the two voices.

"Oooohhh." V said, becoming happy.

I playfully smack her on the arm.

"Really?!" I asked.

"I had to tell my boyfriend. It was not my fault he had to come." V shrugged, referring to Justin.

"You knew he was going to bring Ted." I said.

"Mayyybeee." V sang.

They walked over to us and Justin picked up V and took her off to the other end of the beach, leaving me alone with a shirtless Ted.

"Hey Shauna." Ted smiled as he sat down on V's towel.

"Hey Ted." I smiled, fighting back my nerves. "What brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, Justin could not stand to be without V for a week so he wanted to come down here. He asked me to come and said she had a friend that I could hang out with, so I agreed." Ted explained.

"Ah. Did he tell you who?" I asked, looking for details.

"No, but he said I might like hanging with her." Ted blushed a bit.

"So you had no idea that I was the friend?" I asked, curious.

"I had some, since you said you were going away, but you did not tell me where." Ted said.

"Yes, about that...I did not want you to think any more of it." I said shyly.

"What do you mean?" Ted asked, confused.

"Well, I mean we have been friends for a few months and I did not want you to think I wanted you to know everything I did." I tried to explain.

"Ah, I see." Ted said, lying back, using his elbows to prop himself up.

"Well, I guess Justin really missed V. They are long gone." I laughed, not seeing them on the beach.

"I know. After she took off, that is all he talked about." Ted chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"He must really like her." I said.

"You have no idea." Ted said.

We talked for a bit more and then it started to get REALLY warm and I started to fan myself. Ted must have seen, because the next thing I knew, I was picked up and put over his shoulder.

"Ted! Don't you dare!" I squealed as he headed for the water.

Ted laughed and kept walking.

Once, he was about knee deep in the water, he dropped me into the water.

I came up spitting water.

"Not funny!" I acted to be offended.

"Oh come on!" Ted pouted with a whine.

"Just joking!" I laughed and splashed him with water.

"Oh it is on!" Ted declared.

"Eeeep!" I squealed and took off in the water.

I was getting away from Ted when I decided to turn and see where he was, but I did not see him.

"Ted?!" I called, not getting an answer.

Then I felt arms go around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"What the!?" I jumped, startled.

"Just me." Ted whispered.

"You scared me!" I said, breathing heavily.

"Sorry." Ted said, sounding sad. "Will this help?" He said, then placing his lips on my shoulder as he started to kiss.

I took a sharp breath and squeezed Ted's arms that were still wrapped around me. He started to slowly make his way from my shoulder to my neck, then my jaw. When he reached my lips, he let go and I spun around, placing my lips to his. As we were kissing, Ted started to walk forward, me walking backward, until we were on the shoreline. Ted turned around and slowly started to lie down, pulling me with him, not breaking the kiss. Ted was now lying down on the sand, with me on top of him with his hands still on my waist and my hands on his chest. The water was rushing up and covering us, but I did not care. I was in heaven. When Ted pulled away we were both breathless.

"I have wanted to do that for months." Ted said.

"So have I." I said, still breathless.

"I am so glad that I finally was able to do that." Ted sighed in relief.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I was afraid you did not feel the same." Ted sighed.

"Ted, I have liked you for months. I was just too shy to do anything." I said, finally getting the words out.

"You like me?" Ted asked, shocked.

"Yes. Not just for looks or money. I like you for you. Your personality, smile, eyes, charisma, charm, your care, your kindness, and really sweet." I started to say, rambling until Ted pulled me down in another passionate kiss. After a moment, he pulled away.

"That makes me so happy." Ted grinned. "I love your eyes, smile, personality, kind/caring nature, hair, your laugh, everything about you." Ted started to say.

"Really?" I blushed.

"Yes. And your blush too." Ted added.

I blushed more.

"What do you say we head back to the hotel and just relax?" Ted suggested.

I nodded and we got up and collected all the things me and V brought and made our way to the hotel. The whole time, Ted had his arm around my waist. When we got to the room, there was a note on the door.

Shauna,

I hope you do not mind, but I put your things in Ted and Justin's room. Me and Justin wanted some 'alone' time. ;) I will see you in the morning.

V

"She would." I said after reading the note.

"What?" Ted asked.

I showed him the note and he smirked.

"Lets go then." Ted said, grabbing my hand and leading me to his room.

When we got there, we changed out of our wet clothes and laid on the bed.

"Movie?" Ted asked.

"Sure." I agreed.

Ted found a movie on TV and laid next to me. I was lying on his chest, running my hands over his abs, as he was running his hands up and down my arms, giving me chills. I looked at Ted and he looked at me and grinned. We never got to see that movie that was on TV that night. This vacation started out great!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
212K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
550K 26.6K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...