My Priceless Vacation (Ted DiBiase One Shot)

This is for my girl Shauna! She is the best person you will ever meet!

Today was the start of my vacation on one of the private islands in Thailand. It was just me and my best friend Violet. We were busy talking as we packed.

"Did you tell Ted where we are going?" Violet, V for short, asked as she put her things in her bag.

"Not really." I sighed, putting my things in my bag as well.

"Why not?!" V asked, surprised.

"I don't know...I did not want to seem pushy." I shrugged.

"Don't be surprised if he shows up." V said with that mischievous grin of hers.

"What did you do?" I said, putting my hand over my eyes, shaking my head.

"Nothing." V said with an innocent smile, grabbing her bags.

She took her bags downstairs and I followed her. We took our bags out to the waiting taxi and got in and headed for the airport. Once we got there, we checked in and did everything we needed to do and got on the plane for the LONG flight. About 8 hours later, we landed on the gorgeous island. The view was breath-taking. We got our bags and headed to our room. We walked in and were stunned at the view of the ocean and mountains. We set our bags down and chose our beds.

"Man am I beat." V yawned and stretched.

"Me too." I yawned. "How about we take a nap then hit the beach?" I suggested.

V agreed and we climbed into our beds for our nap. A few hours later, I woke up to see V walking out of the bathroom all dressed.

"Hey sleepy head." V giggled.

"Hey." I yawned and stretched.

"Get up! We are burning daylight!" V said excitedly.

"Uh oh. What did you do?" I asked, raising a brow.

"Nothing." V smiled innocently.

I shook my head and got up and grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. When I was all set, I walked out to see V smirking and looking at her phone. I played it off and put my other clothes away.

"Ready?" V asked.

"Yup." I nodded and we got what we needed and headed out.

We walked on the private beach and to our surprise we were the only ones there. We found a spot and set our things down and laid out our towels.

"This is going to be the best week ever!" I smiled, looking out at the peacefulness of the water.

"You have no idea." V smirked.

"OK. What are you up to?" I pressed again.

"What makes you ask that?" V asked, sounding hurt.

"You are up to something, I know it." I said.

"If you say so." V shrugged and laid down.

I laid down, taking in the sun when I heard two voices that I knew quite well. I propped myself on my elbow and looked at V.

"I knew it!" I said.

"What?" V asked, sounding clueless.

I nodded my head in the direction of the two voices.

"Oooohhh." V said, becoming happy.

I playfully smack her on the arm.

"Really?!" I asked.