Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

By qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... More

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2

139 4 0
By qxeenmonaababes

Amethyst P.O.V
Me and Garnet make it back home and my feet are aching. I take off my heels and head up stairs but immediately fall because of how bad they hurt. "Ow." I say and try to get back up. "Oh my god. Amy, are you ok?" Garnet drunkly asks me while stumbling over to me while helping me up. "I'm ok babe, my feet just hurt a lot." I say. "Let me carry you baby." She says and picks me up. We walk upstairs slowly, so we won't fall, and then Garnet throws me on the bed. "Was I too heavy?" I ask. "No, I thought I'd be funny, and it was." She says and we both laugh. Garnet comes over and accidentally falls onto me. "Sorry babe, I want some ice cream, you want some?" She asks while getting off of me. "Yes please." I say and Garnet walks out. A few minutes later, she comes back with the ice cream. "You brought the whole tub?" I ask and laugh. "Oh damn. I guess I did." She says. "Do you have spoons?" I asked her. "Mhm. Here." She says and hands me one. We start eating and I spilt ice cream on my boobs. "Dang it. Where are some napkins?" I ask her. Garnet gets the ice cream and puts it on the night stand. "I got it." She says and licks up the ice cream from my boobs. "That's n-not what I m-meant. Ahhhhhhhhh." I moan out. Garnet crashes her lips on mine and because of the ice cream, she tastes sweeter than usual. The kiss get deeper and she starts to undress me. I do the same to her and in no time, were completely naked. "I have a crazy idea, trust me." She says and I nod. She then grabs a spoon of ice cream and puts it in both of my boobs. "Garnet that's cold!" I say and start shaking. Then, with Garnets hot mouth, she starts sucking my left boob. "Ahhh Garnet...." I moan out loud. She starts biting and sucking my nipples and I moan more. Garnet then starts rubbing my clit with her finger. "Ah! Garnet!" I say and she start fingering me a little bit, just enough for me to get wet. She grabs out the strap on and looks at me "Are you ready?" She asks me. I nod my head yes and she slowly enters me. I thought it would hurt, but this is amazing! We switch positions were I'm on top, and Garnet is on the bottom. I put my legs around her waist and she goes faster. "Ahhh! Garnet fuck!" I moan out loud and long. I dig my nails into Garnets low back and she moans "Ahh! Amethyst don't stop!" She moan out. She goes faster, harder, and deeper inside me. "GARNET! OH MY GOD!" I scream out her name. Her speed is absolutely inhuman, it's like she's the flash. I dig my nails deeper into her lower back. "Ahhh Amethyst!" Garnet screams out my name and whines. I can feel myself reaching my climax and I grab onto the sheets. "G-garnet g-gonna c-cum!" I manage to get out. She goes faster and I dig deeper. "Garnet!" I scream out and cum all over the dildo. At this point, were both painting. I start kissing Garnet and she's just holding me while she kisses back. We start making out and the kiss gets deeper. "Mmm." I moan into Garnets mouth. She takes off the strap and starts grinding on me. "Ahhh Garnet!" I moan out and I start grinding on Garnet too. "Ahhh Amethyst." Garnet moans my name. We start grinding faster and faster til we both cum. "Oh my god Amethyst!" Garnet moans out and grips the sheet. She cums onto me and I do the same to her. I unhook myself from Garnet while she is still in a daze. I start flicking my tongue on her clit. "Ah ah Amethyst!" She moans out while running her hands through my hair. Before Garnet completely closed her eyes, I see them roll to the back of her head in pure pleasure. I smile and start pumping in and out of her with my tongue. "Ahhh mmm Amethyst!" She moans out while griping the sheets. Garnet is panting but she says "Oh Amy. Go deeper, faster, ugh EVERYTHING!" She moans and screams out. I do exactly what she says and I don't stop. I slip my hands on hers and she quickly grabs and squeezes them. "A-a-amy I'm cuming!" She screams out and start riding my tongue. We move in sync and then she screams "Amethyst! Ahhhhhhhhh oh my god!" She moans and screams out. She cums a lot but I make sure to get it all up. It feels weird going down my throat, the hot and white liquid. But, I wouldn't want anyone else in the world. Me and Garnet get up and take a shower together. After we get out we immediately get to bed. "A-amethyst I love you." Garnet says and pulls me close. "I love you too Garnet." I say and we fall asleep instantly.

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up and look down to see the most beautiful site ever. It was my beautiful fiance Amethyst. I check the time and it's 2:00pm! My god, last night must have been great. All the memories, sounds, and sexual sensations of last night hit me like a bus. I immediately start to blush and feel wet again. Oh no. Damnit! I'm wet but Amethyst isn't awake? What do I do? I started to finger myself but it just wasn't working. I give up and sigh loudly in an annyoyed manner.

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up to a weird but annyoyed sound. "G-garnet you alright?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Huh? Oh y-yes baby I'm f-fine." She says. In the car she made this face, it was full of pain, like something was bothering her. Then, it hit me. "Garnet. Spread your legs, I got this." I say and she does as told. "You really don't h-have to I mean I-" she was talking but I started to rub her clit with my tongue. "A-amy ahhh." She moans out. I start licking her slowly, driving her crazy. "Q-quit teasing m-me and just fuck me already!" She says demandingly and begging me. I start to licking and sucking on her sweet vagina and hearing her moan my name, it makes me feel special. "Ahhh yes Amethyst Yes! Right there ahh!" She moans out. She starts to ride my tongue and I let her while I'm doing my part. I feel her closing in and I start sucking on her clit ferociously. "AHHH! Amethyst! D-don't STOP!" Garnet screams out. Trust me Garnet, to hear you scream and moan my name, I wouldn't stop for the world. "A-amethyst I'm gonna cum!" She moans out. I suck on her clit more and she cums a lot. I swallow it all like usual, and I came up from under the sheets, in between her boobs. I rest my head on one boob and rub the other one gently. "How was that babe?" I ask her. "Oh Amethyst. Your perfect." She moans out lowly. She somehow slips her hand down to my vagina and slowly enters 2 fingers inside me. "*Gasp* Garnet." I moan out. "I wanna thank you for fixing my problem baby, let me do this." She says while fingering me and all I do is moan and nod my head yes. She flips us were she's on top and she starts rubbing all over me. I start to moan and she smiles. She starts to go faster inside of me. "Ahhh! Garnet!" I moan out. She goes even faster, abusing my vagina. She keeps going and going until I moan out "Fuck Garnet. Your making me cum!" I moan out loud and long. I reach for her hand and she grabs it and kisses the back of it. I then comfortably cum. "Ahhh Garnet. I l-love you." I said and hug her. She hugs back and says "I love you too my little baby." She kisses my forehead. We put on some sweat pants and tank tops, then head downstairs. "Whatcha want for lunch baby?" She ask me as I'm sitting a stool and she come behind me and just holds me. "Idk. But I do know one thing. I love our relationship. It's like we can be totally childish one minute and then be completely lustful the next. I couldn't have a better fiance than you Garnet." I say while slowly spinning around, and then Garnet puts her hands on my waist just holding me. "Awwww thank you baby, I really do try to make you super happy. I love you." She says in a very caring tone. "I love you too and just you being here with me makes me happy babe." I said and kiss her deeply I hear her lowly moan in my mouth and it's super sexy. "What is it?" She asks me. "Nothing, just your low moan it's kinda hot~" I say and bite my lip. "Well, keep kissing me like that and you'll earn more. Now, I'm hungry so, what would you like?" She asks me with a smile. "How about we just get Chipotle?" I say. "Good idea, let's go." She says and grabs her keys. I put my hair in a quick ponytail and head out. (~Time Skip~) We ate our food and it was really good. "That was amazing!" I say and throw my trash away. "Yeah, it was pretty great." She says and puts her arm around me on the couch. "How long we gonna stay here babe?" I ask her. "Well, this week we all go home and then come back." She says. "Wait what?" I ask in confusion. "Baby, my hall gets to go home this week. Teachers on some other halls have to stay. That's also including a lot of students on our hall, like you to come home." She explains. "Oh I get it. I just don't get why." I say. "People need a break sometimes Amy. Plus, I really needed last night and this early afternoon with my baby." She says and kisses my cheek. I stand up on my knees to reach her face level, while Garnet is sitting on the couch. I start kissing her and I move down to her neck and then I hear "A-amethyst, ahhh." She moans out. I start sucking and biting on her sweet spot and she just keeps moaning my name. I get off and say "Ok I'm done." And go back to watching TV. "So your just gonna leave me like this?" She asks me. "Like what?~" I say playing dumb. She picks me up, gently trows me over her shoulder and playfully throws me on the bed. I giggle and she gets the strap on. She puts it on over her underwear and moves mine to the side and slowly enters me. She starts moving a bit faster while I'm laying on my stomach, moaning her name. "Garnet..Faster!" I moan out long. She does as told and quickens her pace. She gets harder and rougher and I love it! I'm about to come, like I'm on the edge, then all of a sudden she stops. She pulls out of me, and bites down onto my clit and vagina. It feels like something shocked me. "GARNET! Ahhhhhhhhh! Yes!" I moan very loudly and long. Pain and pleasure filled my whole body, that was amazing, better than anything I've ever felt before. "Ahhh Garnet. You make me feel ahhhhhhhhh..." I moan out as she licks me clean while still licking up my cum. She moans lowly and it sends a soft sweet buzzing to my vagina and I moan. I feel so tired, more than usual after sex. "G-garnet?" I ask before everything went black.

Garnet P.O.V
Amethyst passes out. I don't freak out though. She's just suffering vertigo and I guess it hit her hard. I took off the strap, put it back in the drawer, and put both of us under the bed sheets. Before I fall asleep I say "I can't wait to get married." While thoughts of Amethyst flood my mind and I mentally smile.

(What's up my babies! Like always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to keep reading, commenting, and voting because you guys are awesome so THANK YOU!!😍😍😘😘 Don't forget to keep spreading the love and the word about my book so other people can read, comment, and vote because it helps me a lot! Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!💕💕💚💚💓💓💟💟💌💌💙💙💚💚💗💗💜💛💞💞💝💝❣❣😍😍😘😘😻😻💖💖💋💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 134 15
Second Lapidot Book because why not? Have fun :3! (Warning) Suicide, bad language, depression and maybe some nsfw? Idk if that's important. Sorry fo...
2.7K 146 29
(A Lapidot human AU) Peridot Greene, a 22-year-old attendee at Homeworld University, straight A student, never causes any trouble amongst the student...
137K 1.9K 14
Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue Diamond found out that Steven wasn't Ros...
66K 2.1K 46
Peridot Olivine got accepted in the best college of their state, Gem University. Things didn't go exactly as she had thought and everything went down...