My Alpha Mate (complete)

By theonlyhemmings

River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Low... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36
37.
38.
authors note.
39.
40.
41
epilogue
side note
sequl Info

28.

1.5K 47 0
By theonlyhemmings

Rivers POV

I was in the kitchen looking for some thing to eat. since I wasn't allowed to train.

" hey what you making?" Sammy asked as he came out of no where.

" um I think I going to make Mac and cheese with bacon. want some?" I asked.

" yes that sounds so good can I help?" he asks.

" sure you want to grade the cheese?" I asked him.

he nodded I hand him the grader and the cheese. I make sure I cut the amount I wanted before I handed it to him.

" I use to help my mom in the kitchen. it was fun. the one time. we had a huge food fight" Sammy laughed.

" that's cool. what did you and your mom like to cook?" I asked as I started to cook the noodles. as well as the bacon.

" she loved to mostly bake. but our favourite dish to cook. was her home made pizzas. they where always a big hit" he smiled.

" well that sounds like fun. you known we are going to have to make a lot of this. cause I can tell we are going to have some hungry wolfs after training" I tell Sammy.

" I know it's not fair I want to train with them. Lowell says I can't" Sammy huffed.

" Sammy it's to dangerous. he is only starting it at fiftteen. you still have like six more years since you are eleven" I tell him

" well it will be four  next when I turn twelve." he smile proudly.

" it's your birthday next week?" I asked him.

" ya." he smiled.

" why didn't you tell me." I asked.

" cause I don't want anything. And if I did you can't give me what I want" he shrugged.

" well I am sure I will think of something. now you ready to start the sauce?" I asked him.

" yup" he says.

so I grabbed the flour, milk butter, and salt and pepper. I start melting the butter. then once it's melted. I add the flour to make a paste.

then I keep wisking it.

" can you slowly add the milk?" I ask Sammy.

he nods then picked up the measuring cup that had the right amount of milk. while he is poring. I am mixing.

then once all the milk is added I add the salt and pepper. mix it.

" now add all the cheese" I smiled at Sammy.

he nodded then added all the cheese.

" that was a lot of cheese" he said.

" well the more cheese the better. okay now we have to add the noodles and bacon." I informed him.

he nods. then I drain the noddles. and then rinse them in cold waters then shake them.

then I add them into the pot of sauce. then I tell Sammy to add the bacon. then I give it one big stir. so that every thing gets covered in the sauces.

" can we eat it now?" he asked.

" no now we put bread crumbs and then bakeit." I tell him.

" man this takes forever" he sighed.

" trust me it's worth the wait." I tell him

so I grab a couple casserole dishes. And placed the Mac and cheese in them. then cover them in bread crumbs. and place them in the oven.

" now while it's baking we clean up to pass time." I tell him.

" I'll dry" he smiled.

so we head over to the sink and start to wash. we didn't have a lot of dishes so it was pretty fast.

" okay let's check it" I tell Sammy.

he nods. then I open the oven. and it looked done.

" okay it's done so now we can eat" I tell him.

" finally" he said.

I grab the oven mitts and pull them out of the oven. then place them on the stove.  then I look up to see Lowell walking into them kitchen.

along with Ross, knight, Blaine and Kendall.

" what smells good?" Ross asked as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

" we made Mac and cheese with bacon" Sammy tells them.

they look At me then the stove. then grab plates from the cabinet. I looked at Sammy.

" told you we would need to make lots."

he just laughed. then I grabbed him and I a plate. I put some on his first. then passed it to him. then I put some on mine. we sat down at the bar stools.

meanwhile the rest where standing around.

" man this is so good. can you like make me this everyday" Kendall asked.

" no she isn't even really suppose to be doing this much." Lowell said.

" I am fine. beside Sammy helped" I said.

" still you should have had my mom help. you can't be doing all this lifting and stuff" Lowell said.

" I am fine now shush and eat your food" I tell him.

" well it's true" he muttered under his breath.

I still heard him. but acted like I didn't. then Jackson walked into the kitchen.

" oh sweet Mac and cheese can I have some?" he asked.

I nod and then he grabbed a plate and scooped some up. then sat beside Sammy on the other bar stool.

" so if you have a boy you should name him after me" Jackson said.

" um as much as I like that name I don't think it's the right name" I tried to tell Jackson with out being mean.

" well it was just a thought" he shrugged.

" well I think it's going to be a girl" Kendall said.

" well I don't care as along as its healthy" Lowell said.

" I want a boy. I have always wanted my first to be a boy. so when I have a girl. it can have a older brother to protect it" I said.

" well I guess we will just have to wait." Ross said.

" ya you have to wait like three and a half mounts." I tell them.

" that long" Kendall asked.

" yup" Lowell said.

" so when do you find out the gender?" Ross asked

" not sure really" I said.

" well when you do. you gotta tell us." Kendall says.

" to be honest I don't even know if i want to know. I kinda want to be a surprise" I said.

everyone turned to look at me. I just looked back.

" what your looking at me like I have two heads" I spoke.

" how could you not want to know" Kendall asked.

" I don't know I like the idea of having a surprise." I shrugged.

then stood up and put my plate in the sink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4K 39
COMPLETED #4 in Parts as of 03-11-2018!! Grey Moon pack is one of the powerful packs in the world. It's Alpha and Beta are the pillars of the pack. B...
29.7K 858 50
Kathy lost her mate of over seventeen years in a rogue attack. After two years she, her mother and son relocate to a new pack hoping for a fresh star...
207 38 20
Anastasia is the only child of Alpha Cillian, meaning that whoever she marries will become Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. Anastasia dreams of a normal...
4.5K 159 20
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...