His Special Mate

By Shawna_2153

Octavius Black Alpha of the Nightshade Pack thought he could rule and protect his pack without a Luna by his... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Lilian
Chapter 2: Lilian
Chapter 3: Octavius
Chapter 4: Lilian
Chapter 5: Lilian
Chapter 6: Octavius
Chapter 7: Lilian
Chapter 8: Lilian
Chapter 9: Octavius
Chapter 10: Lilian
Chapter 11: Lilian
Chapter 12: Lilian
Chapter 13: Octavius
Chapter 14: Lilian
Chapter 15: Lilian
Chapter 16: Octavius
Chapter 17: Lilian
Chapter 18: Lilian
Chapter 19: Octavius
Chapter 20: Lilian
Chapter 21: Octavius
Chapter 22: Lilian
Chapter 23: Lilian
Chapter 24: Octavius
Chapter 25 pt. 1: Lilian
Chapter 26 pt 1.5 : Lilian
Pt. 2: Lily
Chapter 27:Octavius
Chapter 28:Lilian
Chapter 29: Octavius
Chapter 30: Octavius
Chapter 31: Octavius
Chapter 32: Lilian
Chapter 33: Lilian
Chapter 34: Octavius
Chapter 35: Lilian
Chapter 36: Lilian
Chapter 38: Lilian
Chapter 39: Lilian
Chapter 40: Octavius
Epilogue: Lilian

Chapter 37: Octavius

4.9K 155 1
By Shawna_2153

 I was too sore I couldn't even move. Already Lily was on her way home
But knowing she felt what I felt I was scared for her. Not letting him see me weak I watched as he stood over me. Claiming his victory which he hasn't even won. That bastard went for the neck and then my side. I was going to kill him.
But when I heard Lily cry out I had to get moving. He quickly turned his attention to her and took off walking her way. Everything seemed to stop the fighting seemed to stop and I had to do something.

I looked to see her running but only to be surrounded by my wolves. Her eyes were already tear stained she looked at me now. And I knew kill shot or not, I wasn't ready.

"Get up please" she shouted but I couldn't move.

"Octavius! Get up" she ordered but the bite to the neck was a birch. Xzavier turned to me then stopped and shifted.

"This is your Alpha? Who can't even fight for his people? An Alpha who was so easily taken down. You have a new Alpha now!"
And here he spoke with such confidence that he did not look it.

"And that is no longer your Luna. An abomination. A no good, low life-"
A growl escaped me. Nobody talks to her like that.
He turned to me smiling. And just stood there.

"Not dead yet?" He walked over placing a foot over my chest and put pressure on it.
"That's disappointing"
He brought his hand back as it began to form his claw but just as he went to slash I was shielded. The minute I felt it. I knew.
"NO LILY!!"

Lily took the blow.

No!
No!
No!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...
451K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...