Dark Desire (The Sequel to NS...

By Danilynn

An unexpected tragedy strikes the Matthews family again. They find themselves falling apart as they let the d... More

Dark Desire (The Sequel to NSHD)
A Happy Little Family
That was odd
Strange Coincidence
This Could Present a Problem
No Need to Freak Out
Need a cold Shower after that
Party all Night ...Literally
A Drunken State
Drawing a Blank
Why, why, why?
Life is so Fragile
A Sick Cruel World
Somebody tell me what to do
I am not sure
Just a small Breath

David vs. Goliath

5.3K 60 3
By Danilynn

Katie

“Are you just going to stand there or what?” Cassie said holding the bathroom door open.

I was a little stunned by what had just happened. I was more stunned though by my reaction to the kiss than the kiss itself.

I snapped out of my dazed state and followed her lead back to the table. Luckily when we made it back to the table Craig was no longer there. I climbed back up in the seat as Cassie headed o the bar.

I just sat there watching the guys across the room playing pool. I looked up to see Cassie had returned with a funny look on her face.

“Ok so I went to go pay the tab at the bar but the girl said it had already been taken care of,” she looked at me accusingly.

“Don’t look at me. I didn’t pay for it.” I shrugged my shoulders in defense.

“Must have been your boy toy then,” she winked.

I slapped her in the arm, “He is not my boy toy!”

“Geez I was just joking,” she laughed rubbing her arm.

She looked down at her phone then hopped off the stool. “Matt is outside, guess that means it’s time to go,” she pouted sticking out her bottom lip.

She looked so cute when she did that. I hopped of my stool and reluctantly followed her towards the exit. Cass held onto my hand as we weaved our way through the many drunk bodies trying to keep my balance as we walked.

I stopped abruptly when I felt someone’s hand slap my ass. Cassie almost fell on hers as result of not expecting me to stop. I let go of her hand and turned around to see a tall blonde haired guy who looked to be about nineteen eyeing me up and down.

“Excuse me? Did I give you permission to touch me?” I spat as I walked up to him.

“I couldn’t help myself,” he smirked. “It was just screaming slap me,” he added.

I walked up real close to him so that we were about an inch apart. He leaned towards me in response, probably thinking I was going to kiss him. I may be drunk but I am not an idiot. I placed my hands on his shoulders. I pulled him towards me as my knee connected with his crotch in one swift movement.

I stepped back as he bent over groaning in pain, “What the fuck did you that for bitch!”

“I’m sorry your crotch was just screaming insert knee here,” I smirked then turned on my heel to leave. I quickly walked over to Cassie then we burst through the door in a fit of laughter.

I looked up to see Matt leaning against his car shaking his head at us.

“What?” I protested throwing my hands up in the air.

“You won’t believe what Katie just did to that guy in there,” Cassie laughed as she threw her arms around Matt.

“I’m afraid to ask,” he replied.

I opened the car door and threw my purse into the backseat. I looked up at the bar doors and saw the blonde guy come stumbling out. He looked right at me and glared as he started to walk towards us.

“Shit,” I mumbled. I am so not in the mood to be dealing with this. I walked across the parking lot towards the guy.

“Did you not get the message the first time?” I asked.

He closed the gap between us. I pushed him away from me with as much force as I could. He barely moved at all.

“You don’t get away that easy,” he said as he tried to grab my arm.

“Katie! What the hell are you doing?” I could hear Matt yell from behind me.

“Trying to teach this punk some respect,” I yelled back.

“Cassie, get in the car. Damn it Katie knock it off that guy is twice your size.” I could hear Matt running up behind me.

“Is this your bitch?” The blonde jerk asked.

“Not technically but her husband would kill me if she came home with bruises, so just chill out man.” Matt said to the guy.

“You need to tell this bitch she can’t go around kneeing guys in the balls!” Blonde guy yelled.

“Well you need to learn to keep your damn hands to yourself!” I spat at him and gave him another shove. He lifted his hand up and instinctively I ducked before he could touch me.

I hear a big thud and looked to see the guy lying on the ground holding his bloody nose. Wait I didn’t hit him did I? I looked back to see Matt shaking his hand next to him and grimacing.

“Katie, car now!” he growled.

“Don’t you ever try to hit a woman again you ass!” I could hear Matt yelling at the guy as I walked to the car.

I slid into the back seat, quickly fastened my seat belt then crossed my arms across my chest. I waited for the impending lecture from Matt that I knew was coming as soon as he got in the car. I could hear Cassie giggling in the front seat as Matt entered the car. He looked over his shoulder an glared right at me.

“What the hell were you thinking?” Matt said. Here goes the lecture I thought as I slumped down in the seat.

“I was trying to teach him some respect,” I mumbled.

Matt started the car and whipped it in reverse. He put the car in gear then floored the gas causing the tires to screech.

“You’re not David, Katie. You can’t go around trying to defeat Goliath,” Matt said sounding a little calmer now.

“Sorry,” I mumbled as I wiggled in my seat anxiously.

“I would have to say that guy had it coming to him though. But why do you women always go for the crotch?” Matt asked laughing.

“Because it’s a man’s weak spot,” Cassie answered.

“I see,” was his only response.

I closed my eyes and rested my head against the set. Big mistake. My eyes flew open as I yelled, “ Pull over now!”

Matt quickly pulled the car over and I opened the door just as I heaved the contents of my stomach up. I could hear Cassie laughing as I continued to heave out the door. I could also hear Matt saying that I better not have puked all over his car.

Cassie handed me a bottle of water over her shoulder which I gladly took and rinsed out my mouth then spit the water out. This was going to be a long drive. I unbuckled my seat belt then laid across the back seat. I could feel Matt put the car in drive again then I closed my eyes and gave into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 1.5K 34
WHO IS THE ENEMY? ________________ A life full of vengeance and salvation. _______ #ADLYCOMMUNITY
1.2K 41 25
Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to split apart you're never really ready. Th...
9 0 2
Memories? Anemia? Accidents? Do all things are connected because it is already destined to happen? This is about the story of two that will make yo...
225 1 33
The beautiful feeling of love always has the power to either destroy a person or make him/her the most happiest person alive. Such a story that swirl...