Light In The Darkness(Superna...

By HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... More

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Home 8

2.2K 93 5
By HopeSparksEmbers

I leaned against the Impala next to Sammy, and yawned while rubbing my eyes. The sun was brightly shining in the sky practically screaming good morning and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. I felt so exhausted and couldn't help, but yawn again while putting a hand over my mouth. What can I say it was a long night, and fighting the friggin' poltergeist took a lot out of me.

I stretched my arms out and felt a sharp, stinging pain from the upper part of my right arm. I gritted my teeth and carefully put my arm down, so I wouldn't draw any attention to myself. I just didn't want anyone to worry about me, especially my brothers. When no one was looking in my direction I glanced down at my right arm and saw a slight cut that went through my leather jacket. That's when I realized it was the same area where the extremely sharp butcher knife managed to graze me.

I wanted to assess the damage, so I slowly started to pull my arm out of the sleeve, but half way through the process my cut rubbed up against the inside of my jacket causing a horrific sharp pain to shoot through my arm. I bit my lip hard to stifle my whimper and decided against taking my arm out of the jacket, so I wouldn't aggravate it any further. I cautiously put my arm back into the sleeve and right when I was done my cut managed to rub up against the fabric of the jacket again. The sharp pain felt a whole lot worse this time. It literally felt like a red hot poker was pressed up against my arm. I couldn't help, but hiss in pain, which instantly caught Sam and Dean's attention. They both turned towards me with concern plastered all over their faces.

"You okay Ella?"Sam asked sounding worried while staring at me with his brow furrowed.

"Uh, yeah, it's nothing a little sleep won't take care of." I answered with a slight smile to cover up my pain, so I could reassure my brothers that I was okay.

I think more than anything I was trying to convince myself that I was fine. I just wanted to believe that the cut on my arm wasn't that bad, at least that's what I hoped. I mean it throbbed a little, was tender to the touch and seemed to get a lot worse when ever I tried to move it, but I was too tired for this right now. I planned on cleaning it up and putting a bandage on it later when we got to a motel.

I didn't want to cry or do anything that would instantly get me a one way trip to a hospital, because I really hate going to those places for so many reasons such as: It smells funny, like disinfectant, the food taste disgusting, you have to wear a freaking hospital gown that doesn't even close in the back; making you feel every single draft, sometimes the nurses and doctors are grumpy from working long shifts. That's understandable I'd be grumpy too if I were in their shoes, but who wants a grumpy doctor or nurse that's fully equipped with thousands of sharp, pointy needles in various shapes & sizes? I sure as hell don't.

I rather just do my own first aid or have my brothers help me. I mean at least with Sam and Dean I get to eat something chocolatey as a delicious distraction while getting patched up. Ever since we were little that's just how our system worked, so why change it now. I took a deep breath as I internally told myself that I'm not a baby and this little, itty, bitty cut was nothing I couldn't handle.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my inner rant by Dean and Sam waving their hands in front of my face.

"Are you sure you're okay?"Dean asked while staring at me suspiciously.

"You look kinda out of it Ella."Sam added with a worried expression.

"Yeah, don't worry guys, and it shouldn't be a big surprise that I look out of it, since we pulled a freaking all-nighter on this case, I'm just sleepy, that's all...."I explained with a grin in an attempt at reassuring them that I was just fine. There was no way I was gonna let a little cut keep me down.

"Well, as long as your okay."Sam said with a smile while ruffling my hair.

"Sammy why?"I asked with a pout while trying to fix my hair with my left hand, but I knew I was probably only making it worse.

Dean pulled out his cell phone and took a picture of my messed up hair while saying,"That's a keeper."

"Really Dee? Really?"I grumbled while glaring at him.

"Hey, I wouldn't be doing my job as a big brother if I didn't."Dean replied with a smirk, which caused Sam to burst out laughing.

"Hey, that's so not funny guys." I muttered while staring at him and Sam.

"Oh, come on El, lighten up, it's not that bad..."Dean chuckled as he showed me the picture he took with his phone. I glanced over at the picture and saw that my hair looked like a freaking birds nest.

"Delete it Dee, pleaseeeee."I pleaded while trying to grab his cellphone, but he quickly held it up high out of my reach. It's moments like this that I hate being the shortest.

"Nope."Dean responded with a giant smug smile as he put his cellphone back into jacket pocket.

"But why keep that picture Dee? My hair looks so ugly..."I mumbled while pouting.

Dean pinched my cheek while saying,"You're not ugly, you're my adorkable little baby sis."

"Hey, I'm not a baby."I huffed while swatting away his hand.

"Okay, calm down Squirt."He said with a chuckle while holding his hands up in surrender. Sam couldn't help, but chuckle while staring us.

"Whatever, you guys are so annoying."I grumbled while shaking my head. Then I stuck out my tongue at Dean and Sam, which only caused them to burst out laughing. I sighed in frustration while rolling my eyes.

Then Sam pulled out his cellphone from his jacket and dialed Missouri's number. He wanted to tell her about everything that went down in Jenny's house, but I guess she sensed a disturbance in the force, because she was already walking straight towards us with a worried expression on her face. The moment she reached us we filled her in on everything that happened with the poltergeist and Mom.

Once we were done, we decided to go inside the house to see if Missouri could sense anything. I think we were all just hoping she could sense Mom. After we were finished checking out the entire house from top to bottom, we came back outside and stood by the doorway while Missouri gave us the verdict, "Well, there are no spirits inside there anymore, this time for sure."

"I'll let Jenny know."Dean said with a nod. Then he walked over to Jenny and her kids on the front lawn to tell them that it was finally over for good. Sam and I walked down the front stairs. When we reached the bottom we took a seat on the steps and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Missouri walked down the stairs and sat next to us on our right.

"So, you don't sense our Mom?"I asked while glancing over at Missouri.

"No."She responded while shaking her head.

"What happened?"Sam asked with his eyebrow scrunched together.

"Your mom's spirit completely wiped out the poltergeist's energy, and destroyed herself goin' after the thing."She explained while looking at us.

After hearing her explanation about what happened to Mom I grabbed onto Sammy's hand for support and sighed as my eyes welled up with tears threatening to spill over. Sam looked down at me with concern and held on to my hand.

Then he looked over at Missouri with his eyebrow raised,"Why would she do something like that?"

"Well, to protect her children, of course...."Missouri answered while looking at Sammy and I.

"Sam, Ella I'm sorry..."She apologized while averting her eyes.

"For what?"Sam and I asked in unison. I couldn't help wondering what she had to be sorry for.

"You two sensed it was here, even when I couldn't."Missouri explained while looking over at us.

"What's happening to me and Ella?"Sam asked while glancing over at her as he awaited her response. I stared at her too and wondered if she had any insight on what in the heck was happening to us.

"I know I should have all the answers, but I don't..."Missouri replied while shaking her head.

I sat up and turned towards her with my brow furrowed while saying, "Wait, I thought you knew about all this type of stuff, you did say you could be my guide, Why not Sammy's guide too?"

She turned towards me and began to explain,"I can be your guide Ella on spirits but..."

"But not on what's happening to us."I said finishing what she was about to say.

"Yeah, I don't know everything...I wish I could help you two figure out what's happening, but I don't know..."She said while looking down like she was thinking about something.

Then she got up while saying,"Well, you're brother's gonna be calling you any second."

We looked over at her with confused expressions on our faces. I wondered what in the heck she was talking about, but before either of us could ask her about it, Dean yelled out,"Hey, you guys coming?"

Then Sam and I glanced over and saw that Dean was leaning against the Impala while waving at us.

"Yeah we're comin'..."Sam answered while waving back at Dean.

All of a sudden what she had just told us made perfect sense now, because she must've over heard his thoughts.

"Yeah his thoughts are very loud, I can hear him from way over here."She replied while nodding at me.

"His mind is practically screaming that he wants to show you two something."Missouri stated while staring at Sam and I.

"Thanks."I chuckled while looking over at her.

"Yeah, Thank you."Sam chimed in with a grin on his face.

"You're welcome."Missouri said with a smile. Then she walked over to Jenny and started to talk to her.

Sammy got up and held out his hand for me to take while saying, "Come on Ella."

"All right Sammy."I said with a slight smile as I grabbed on to his hand and he pulled me up. We walked over to Dean, as he reached into a black wooden box that was resting on the front seat. He pulled out some of our old family photos Jenny had given us.

"Check it out."Dean said as he handed Sammy a photo.

"They look so young."Sam said with a slight grin while studying the photo. I looked over and saw that it was an old photo of Mom and Dad.

"Yeah."I added while looking at the photo in his hand.

"Look at this one, El."Dean said while handing me another old photo. I could see Mom holding baby Sam and Dad holding a very little Dean. They were all standing in front of our old house.

'Wow, it's hard to believe..."I said while trying to maintain a very serious expression on my face while staring at my brothers.

"What?"Dean asked with his eyebrow raised.

"That something so small could transform into something so..... huge."I replied with a chuckle while pointing to baby Sam in the photo I was holding. Which caused Dean to laugh.

"Hey."Sam said while staring at me like he was unamused or as Dean likes to call it Sammy's bitch face.

"Sorry Sasquatch, I couldn't resist."I said while laughing uncontrollably.

"Wait, you're getting me back for messing up your hair, aren't you?"Sam asked while staring at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yup."I replied with a big smirk.

"Okay I get it, I'm sorry Ella, so how about a truce?"Sam said while showing me his puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, truce."I responded with a smile while shaking his hand. When I let go of his hand I stood next to Dean and leaned against the Impala.

"You should sleep with one eye open tonight Sammy, muhahaha."I said with a mischievous laugh.

"What?"Sam asked sounding confused with an eyebrow raised.

"Lighten up, Sammy I'm only joking."I said with a big toothy grin.

"Your sense of humor is rubbing off on her."Sam said while glaring at Dean.

"I know, isn't it great."Dean replied sounding like a proud father with a big smile as he put an arm around my shoulder.

Sam shook his head while saying,"No, not for me, it's like being around two Deans, except one is in the form of a little 13 year old girl."

"Yeah, and what's so bad about that Sammy?"Dean asked while looking at Sam with his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, what's so bad about that Sammy?"I said with a big grin, while doing my best to imitate Dean's voice.

"Well, It equals two times the annoying."Sam answered while staring at Dean and I.

"Well, I think it equals two times the awesomeness."I retorted with a giant smile.

"That's my girl, up top."Dean said with a smile while holding up his hand. Which I gladly high-fived with my left hand while laughing.

"Whatever." Sam grumbled while shaking his head.

Then Sam and Dean started to look through the box of our old family photos. I stared at the photo in my hands with a big smile on my face. Suddenly an icy cold chill went down my back causing my smile to fade away. I looked over my shoulder and saw Jack standing on my left side. He was focused on staring down at the picture I was holding.

"I've seen him."Jack finally spoke while pointing at Dad in the picture.

"Wait what?"I whispered in disbelief making sure my brothers couldn't hear me.

All of a sudden Jack flickered and disappeared leaving me with my eyes wide open in shock as a million questions filled my mind. Did he really see Dad? Where in the hell did Jack go? Was this real or was I going insane? I mean seriously you don't just magically pop in, hand me Pandora's box on a silver platter and not give me the freaking key. You just don't leave somebody hanging like this, especially after dropping a bombshell like that.

"Where ever you are Jack, you better come back, cause you've gotta a whole lot of explaining to do."I mumbled under my breath while looking around. I just hoped and prayed that Dad was okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 14K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
179K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...