Ruining The Roses

By movie_lover_14

Kristen and Shawn love each other so much. But bad things happen to everyone right? What do you think will ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

5 1 0
By movie_lover_14

We finished the show with a Clift hanger. I was so frustrated because I had wait til' season 4 to know what was going to happen.

Shawn got up looking at me. He came close getting on his knees. His face was so perfect.

"Kristen? I-I need to ask something... Um, can we be a couple and I mean a real couple. To be honest I love you, but the way Tyler looked at you. It made me j-jealous." He bowed his head putting his hands on my knee.

'S-shawn I don't know. We've always been good as friends. I think this would mess our relationship up." He shot up, grimancing. His shoulders tensed, while he clenched his fists.

"You think we actually had a relationship! That was nothing!" Those words hit my chest hard. I sunk into my seat not knowing what he might do.

"You know what, I've had enough! I can't deal with you guys!" I ran to my room grabbing a bag.

I threw in a bra, underwear, shorts, tops, socks, flip flops, a charger, my brush, a perfume, some makeup, and a tooth brush.

I swung the bag on my back. I pushed my phone in my pocket. My legs shoved me to the front door, when Shawn's hand tightened around my wrist.

"I'm so sorry, please. I love you." I retrieved my hand looking at Shawn, then going out the door. I started walking down my street.

I was headed to Nikki's house my best friend, that was a girl. She was close to my house so I was already here.

I knocked waiting. A few minutes later Nikki opened the door.

"Hey! What's up." She stepped out the way letting me in. Nikki walked to her room with me.

"Uh, can I stay here for a few days?" She looked confused, but nodded.
                       ●●●●●●●●
A day passed by, I was miserable. I needed Shawn right now, but he hurt me. I don't know what to do so I decided to visit him.

As I got to the door of my house I noticed it was very silent. It was 9:30, maybe Shawn was just sleeping.

I looked on the couch he wasn't there. After I wondered to my room, but he wasn't there.

So I decided he might be at his house. I knocked no one answered. My hand reached for the door knob twisting it.

It was silent too, his door was cracked, I pushed it open.

Shawn was in his bed sleeping, BUT there was somebody else.

"WHAT THE HECK!!! Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, what are you doing?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG! This just got real, sorry I left a Clift hanger. Ok byeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.9K 31
What happens when two best friends stay in a cabin together for 2 weeks? Read to find out.
168 1 28
Two girls who have been best friends since they could walk. What happens when they start to fall for each other? Well they last? Well their family su...
1.4K 79 21
"Why do I feel like my world is going to end if I let him go? It's a horrible despair to... think that one day he'll leave and not come back. I keep...
271K 36.9K 94
He loved her She loved him But the stars changed the way and they didn't want to be next to each other and the little life was the only connecting s...