Nobody's Business

By KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... More

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

3 - Under control

34.1K 984 215
By KayeKillaa

(I honestly think this is boring but..>.<)

Chris

When Morgan shut the door or i mean slammed it. She was pissed. As hell i might add. She acting like i fucked her then i got her pregnant. I walked back into the living room taking my original seat next to the guys. "who was that at the door?" Hood questioned being a nosy motherfucker. I was about to answer him but naw, Morgan Irritating ass had to get all up in my face. And she wonders why she gets on my last nerve. But hey, i got love for her.

"Morgan get the fuck out of my face" I said through gritted teeth, it was no reason for her to be mad. I don't even know the girl.

"So; What about this girl that's claiming she's carrying your baby?" She questioned.  I rested my head in my hands rubbing my temples. What did that Vicki? Vivian chick say?

"What about her Morgan?"

"Never mind, lets talk about something else. Please! Explain to me why the fuck you were at a sperm bank?" She said quickly pinning this shit on me. Making all my boys stare at me with their mouth hung open. Okay, yeah i went to a sperm bank. I guess i did. I don't remember it was some months back. I wasn't high or anything because they would'nt had taken or used my sample so i don't know.

"Easy. I walked into a sperm bank did the little procedure, gave them the donation and walked out just like that" i said sarcastically. Even though, i didn't answer her question because i didn't have an legit answer. Why did i go? Shit, i don't know. I just did.

"But why!? Now some bitch pregnant, now that she knows who you are she might ask for money or-- or!" She continued saying 'or' when she couldn't think of another reason to argue about. As of right now-- Mine and Morgan's relationship stands at friends with benefits- Or on and off relationships.

She's too much to handle, I'm a chilled guy who cares less about drama but my ass always end up in it but that's how society works so honestly i have to live with it. And Morgan, she's loud, has a bad attitude as if it was that time of the month every minute of the day, she's difficult just to be difficult and she has to nag about something it could be the littlest thing in the world.She could've sneezed when i'm rooms away and expect me to hear her and say bless you. That turns into a petty argument about how i don't care about her. And this did happen. Two days ago actually. 

I might've described some women out there in the world but Morgan is something special.. Not in a good way either, but i always seem to fall for those types. And did i mention she's crazy as hell?

"Or.. What Morgan?!" I hissed. From the corner of my eye i could see the guys just watching us as if this is some new comedy show and eating some chips... My chips.. Okay let me stop with the damn chips. But they mine though.

"Ugh! this is not funny Breezy!" She pointed out.

"Nobody laughi-" I stopped mid sentence because i heard chuckles; of course the guys. "l'm not laughing! You wanna argue about something that don't even have anything to do with you nor me.. not exactly. I understand that your mad which you have no reason nor a right to be because we're not an item. this isn't an relationship. If anything the girl said i didn't have to help she was just telling me she was pregnant and to thank me, so why in the hell are you mad?" I yelled at her.

I made no sense honestly, a nigga just trying to get words out so her irritating ass could leave me alone.

"Your right Breezy, We're ain't together. But that don't mean when we're in and out of relations you go to a fucking sperm bank" she spat.

" I'm a grown ass man; damn i can do whatever i wanna do," I spat back. She let out a huff before storming off grabbing her purse and shoes right after she turned the corner i heard the front door slam. Oh how peaceful..

"So..... whats going on here is that you got a baby momma?" Ty asked asking for my confirmation of Morgan's and i argument.. or her nagging... yeah i like it that why.

"In a way, she's my baby momma but it doesn't matter. She said i aint have to help... Imma help her but i'll wait for a minute.." I said. I love kids ; since i was basically having one soon, i was gonna help.. it is my child after all. but i don't even have any contact info for this girl.

i guess i gotta take a trip to the sperm bank.... Eh maybe some other day, as of right now im gonna resume hanging with my niggas.

Vivian

( three months later )

Taking a relaxing shower ; i felt relieved and clean. Gently rubbing over my growing belly ; i just hit four months, I coudn't help but smile. My bundle of joy should be here in five more months. One more month to actually discover the sex which i'm eagered to find out. but i'll enjoy my time with him or her in my belly. I got out of the shower carefully making sure my feet were dry when they touch the tile floor of the master bathroom. I wiped my body completely dry then added some coco butter stretch mark creme over my stomach and waist. I spotted a few so i just had to get rid of them before they got worst.

 My pregnancy has been going fine. I sleep allot then eat and make sure my restaurant is stabled. But everything else is fine, I place my lotion on the counter before putting on some under clothes. I made it to my bedroom walking towards my dresser to get a big t shirt i took from my brother , Devon,  before he went into the navy, I haven't spoken to him in a while-- six months actually,  and hopefully i can tell him he's going to be a uncle soon. He's going to be excited.

I walked into the kitchen ready to prepare me something to eat when the doorbell rung. I turned around and walked slowly towards the door. I swear I'm getting slower and slower.

"I'm coming" I yelled. I wasn't even expecting anybody at this time of the afternoon but knowing my friends they could pop up to check on me. Unlocking the many locks i had on my doors-- I had a past when i got robbed and i've been very protective when it came to locks. don't judge. I looked at my outfit ; eh. I'm pregnant i have an excuse for looking comfy but bumy. When i opened the door it was some tall dude just standing there with his back facing the door.

"Um, sir..." I said. He turned around quickly and i almost died. i thought i wasn't going to see him again.

"Uh hi.. Mr.Brown--- if you don't mind me asking ... How in the hell did you get my address?" it came out as a whisper. well my voice is just small. He chuckled.

"Same why you got mines. I came here to talk, can i come in? or.." he dragged.

I thought about it for a second for letting him past, i saw him eyeing my stomach that was pretty much noticeable through my oversized shirt. To me honestly, its awkward being in the same room with the man who child your carrying, yet you don't know him personally. I know who he is ; he's famous but it still odd. I closed my door and just locked the bottom lock.

Walking towards the living room i sat down as he did the same on the couch across from me. Silence took over while i played with my fingers. I wasn't nervous but the silence was getting to me. "Um. what is your reason on being here?" I asked confusedly on his appearance at my home. Maybe he wanted to check up on the women who's pregnant with his child? I don't know.

He cleared his throat before taking off the snap back he had on his head, rubbing his curls he looked up at me. "I just wanted to talk. Get to know you since you know... your pregnant with my child and all.. And oh yeah i wanted to apologize for the girl who called you out your name when you came to my place.. sorry"

I nodded, out of habit i laid my hands onto my belly which attracted his attention.  "You really don't have to do anything Christopher, it's fine. I'll be okay doing this alone." I assured him adding a smile, i wanted to be pregnant ; i know the responsibilities and i was willing to do them alone. If i needed help, i have all the help i need from my friends and family. Not to be rude but it took him three months to say he wanted to get to know me? Maybe he was busy.

" No ma, It's my child we're talking about. I wanna be in its life. So i wanna get to know you.. How about i take you out to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants?" He said. It took me off guard when he said he wanted to help, I didn't wanna be selfish; the saying 'it takes two to make a baby' really has a different-- an totally different meaning in this situation, I'll let him be in him or hers life because he's the father. Maybe we could be friends. co-parents i guess.

"Where is this favorite restaurant of yours at?" I asked checking for the time, its was now going on two in the afternoon.

He had a slight smile on his face "don't worry you'll like it. Just go get dress please." He said, I took his word before going up the steps to my bedroom. I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking of an outfit. I went through my dresser pulling out an long peach sundress. Since I'm not in the mood and barely have the energy to put pants on i went with the dress. I put on some deodorant and some more lotion on my visible skin, Slipping into the dress i pulled it up and put my arms through. I went in my closet and grabbed my small jean jacket which was able to cover my swollen breast-- thank you lord.

After five more minutes of finding shoes and taking my hair out the ponytail letting it fall at my neck close to my shoulders i was done and dressed, Hopefully Christopher is fine with me being slow. Walking back down the steps i grabbed my purse which was on the arm of the staircase. Christopher was sitting on the couch looking around ; I cleared my throat to make myself known. He stood up and i looked over his outfit. black Levi's, black pyramid tee, all black vans , and a black pyramid snap back. He looked good. Looking at him makes me think of Alex ; saying how sexy my baby father would be. Only if she knew. Yeah i haven't told anybody who my donor was. and its going to stay that way for a while. not to long but maybe a few more weeks.

I made sure i had my keys which i did, i walked after Christopher closing and locking my doors. Walking towards the driveway i saw that he was holding the door open for me leaning against his car. It seems kinda odd for him to do this when we don't know each other. We're still strangers. Strangers that's having a child together. Woo! Awkward.

I kindly thanked him and he nodded and smiled, he got in himself and pulled out of my driveway. The ride was completely silent. Hopefully it won't be like that during the lunch. I also wonder why he wanted to go out. It was pretty obvious i was out with 'Chris Brown' and my stomach is pretty noticeable so of course people going think he's my baby father-- which is the truth because he is but they don't need to know that. Yet anyways. I clearly want it to be nobody business.

After a few minutes, the route he was going for this place was getting familiar. Soon we pulled up in valet of  Casa De Fideos  Also the restaurant i own. What a coincidence. Tony--- one of the valets  opened my door, his facial expression was surprised when he saw me i put my finger on my lips making a low shush sound. He nodded before taking the keys Chris was handing him. Walking inside you heard people having conversations and small laughter. Jackie appeared in front of us with a bright smile, "Welcome to Casa De Fideos, how many will it be today?" She asked. 

Chris answered before me saying two. She grabbed the menus and led us to a table. We took our seats and it was silent between us again. "Well... I guess i'll start, My name is Vivian Adams, I'm twenty five. I own a restaurant which was my fathers he retired and gave it to me. Um, I'm pregnant." I chuckled at the last thing i said i wanted to make him laugh or something which he did lightly.  ugh I'm so corny.

"I'm pretty sure i know your pregnant ma. But my name is Christopher Brown, I really would like if you call me Chris because i heard you call me Christopher and Mr.Brown a couple times already. I'm famous, I'm pretty sure you know the rest that falls in that category..." He said shrugging. We talked and share more things with each other, He was very nice and goofy. We order some pasta which is our main thing here and something to drink.

"So wheres your restaurant." He asked. I smiled without showing any teeth. I wiped the corner of my mouth then spoke. "Oh shit, I'm sorry i forgot to say thank you" I said making him confuse. "Thank me for what?" He questioned.

"You said my restaurant is one of your favorites." I smiled. it took him a moment to catch on saying the famous 'oh'. "This you? Dang, that's great." I nodded in agreement. I love this place, Before my dad let me take over i was one of the main chefs. I do it time to time still but i really can't be doing that pregnant. "How many months are you?" He questioned. 

"Four... I'll be able to find out the gender sometime next month. I'm excited" I said ; a smile never leaving my face. "Can i come.. To the appointment?" he asked, i didn't see a problem it is his child. "Yeah, if you want."

 After another ten minutes we were finished with our meals. I told Chris it was on the house but he wanted to pay anyways. We waited five minutes for Tony to bring his Lamborghini, when he did Chris being a decent gentleman opened my door and made sure i was in. I saw Chris tip Tony, maybe a different amount he's use to because he had a huge grin on his face. Getting into the car Chris drove away from the restaurant and took me home. We talked and joked about a few things on the way, we actually acted as if we knew each other longer then we have. We were getting closer and closer towards my house when i felt a slight kick in my lower abdomen. it freaked me out for a minute until i thought. A smile crept on my face,  my baby kicked for the first time.

Without thinking i grabbed Chris hand and place it on my stomach, "What's up? why my hand on your stomach?" He asked, "Just keep it there" He continued driving with one hand until i felt another kick on my stomach making him take his hand back. "The fuck was that" He mumbled. "The baby kicked" I said in duh tone. He nodded and smiled. "That's felt weird as fuck"

"It does." I agreed. He pulled up to the curb of my driveway since somebody car was in the way ; Alex, i opened my door but he grabbed my hand.

"I was serious when i said i wanted to help ma. Let me see your phone" He said. I gave him my iphone and he gave me his. I guess I'm putting my number in it. After i did that we exchanged back. "I'll check up on you soon Alright" He stated. I nodded and said thank you for the lunch. When i opened the front door he hunk his horn and pulled off. I let out a long breathe which seem like i've been holding for the last hour and a half.

My baby's father is Chris Brown... I got this under control i guess.

 __________

Urghh! Lmao ; people wanted me to update.. And i did. finally. >.< I actually hated this chapter. it really didnt seem good to me but its all i have. As of right now this story and Someone Else is going to be update slower and Enigma. I really wanna focus on the last two chapters of STPA . and update more often for You remind me of... So yeah please don't get mad when i don't update this as fast as my other stories. But don't forget to vote & comment.

Thanks for almost 300 reads and for over 60 votes ^_^

-- Kennedy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 1.9K 24
Kayla has been messing around with famous singer Chris brown for a little over 3 months now.He is a married man but messes around with Kayla.He disre...
75.8K 2.2K 66
Isabella Rose is a 25 year-old girl who is adventurous, outgoing, smart, and naturally beautiful. But she's also a girl who's is in love with her mo...
653K 22.2K 42
Armriel Camilla Nichole is nineteen and a mother of a three year old boy. She's a Journalist. And like most women today, Independent. She leaves her...
167K 3.6K 25
Meet Zareia Nikks, at the age of 19. Being a single mother , she's done the best she can by grinding to support she and her daughter. On her 20th, bi...