You Found Me ☓ McCall [1](EDI...

By hereticz

Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McC... More

Prologue
I. New Beginnings and Hot Tea*
II. I Totally Lied To Myself*
III. You Got Me Like*
V. I'm Calling A Foul*
VI. What Just Happened?*
VII. Mission Impossible**
VIII. Well You Asked for It
Thank you for 500+ reads!
IX. Servants of the Moon
X. Be Careful What You ask For
XI. And You Sort of Snuck up on Me
XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In
XIII. If the Shoe Fits
XIV. We're All in this Together
XV. Father Knows Best
XVI. Father Knows Best (part 2)
XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?
XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War
XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much
XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil
Thank you for 11k+ reads!!
XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body
XXII. You Did This
XXIII. Break Me, Just don't Hate Me
XXIV. It's not What it Looks like
XXV. Shots Have been Fired
XXVI. Shots Have been Fired (part 2)
XXVII. For the Love of God
Official Cast of YFM!
XXVIII. Almost is Never Enough
Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
XXIX. Sharp Knife of a Short Life
XXX. Going Going Gone
XXXI. You Better Batter Up
XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble
XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown
XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey
SEQUEL DETAILS

IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*

41K 856 948
By hereticz

Chapter IV | Jealously is the Ugliest Trait

I couldn't contain my excitement throughout the day.

When a cute guy basically asks you out on a date, it is almost impossible to be calm. I mean, if Harry Styles asked you to go ice skating, would you be just peachy? No, I didn't think so.

"Hey dad, what's going on?" I say to my dad as I enter my house through the kitchen. He and the Sheriff have a bunch of maps spread on the table.

He immediately throws his jacket over them and turns his attention to me.

The Sheriff does the same.

"Hiya, Sherriff Stilinksi." As is Stiles Stilinksi? "How was your first day?"

"It was great, actually. Thank you for asking, are you related to Stiles?" My curiosity peaks. Distracting them as I inch my way to see what they are looking at.

"Unfortunately, he's my son."  I chuckle at his response and peak over my dad's shoulder to see but to no avail when  he steps in my view.

"Sorry, honey. Confidential files from the Sheriff's station. Why don't you go up to your room and get some homework done?"

I huff in slight annoyance and head for my room.

As I look over the readings for chemistry my eyes wander to my book bag where I can see the book for English. And Scott's sweet smile comes to mind, I literally spend half the night day dreaming of him and what's to come on Friday.

✗✗✗

It is finally Friday afternoon and school is about to end with my favorite subject, history. I have Stiles and Scott in this class which I am thrilled about and will definitely look forward to in future as we hopefully get closer. They've made my first week in school amazing.

Isaac Lahey never fails to make me laugh, is also always asking me things about myself and where I get my scarfs. Who doesn't love a guy friend who is interested in fashion? Speaking of fashion, it's Lydia who has been interested in my attire. Apparently, everything in the past five days have so called "taken her breath away". I mean considering what she wears, I'm kind of shocked she's interested in my outfits at. Allison is always smiling and giving me compliments, never failing to make me laugh when she says something about Stiles being a doofus.

To my advantage, the class went by fairly quickly and before I know it the bell blares, sending piles of teens out the door into the beginning of the weekend. After picking up a few things out of my locker, I excitingly hurry to my car. Though I am brought to a halt when I see at his locker. He waves and makes his way over to me.

" Hey,Cami! You're coming tonight, right? To the ice rink?" Scott asks with red flushing cheeks

I, idiotically, just stare at him. Still drooling all over him, cause he's so darn cute.

"Hello? Cami?" Scott waves his hand in front over my face and I'll pulled back into reality.

Blinking back into focus, I smile nervous and nod in response.

"Yes, I will be. But remember, you said you'd help this moose. So I'm counting on you, McCall." I laugh as both his and my cheeks flare to a darker red.

"I promise. How's about I pick you up t-tonight?" He says with a stammer and I want to chuckle but have a feeling he'd feel more embarrassed.

Scott McCall wants to pick me, he wants to pick me up and take me ice skating. Is possible to die thinking about someone too hard?

"Yeah, yeah okay that sounds great. I'll text you my address."

"Great, awesome. I'll see you tonight, around 7."

We part ways and I hear a faint, "Yes!" as Scott rounds the corner.

Heart emoji!!!

✗✗✗

Hair up, hair down? Long sleeve or jacket?

The indecisive Camille comes out and I panic because I have been in my towel for an hour trying to figure out if I should go cute or comfy.

It's already 6:45 and my outfit or hair is nowhere near ready.

*knock knock*

"Hi, babygirl-- Whoa your room is a mess. What's going on?" My moms voice fills my room and I smile at her as I go back to flying my clothes in every direction.

"Hi mom, I know it is but I'm going out tonight, remember? I told you on Monday when you got home?" I look up at her briefly and she stands there and ponders.

"Yeah, you and I both know that when I come home after a 3rd shift, things go in one ear and out the other. Who you heading out with?" She plops on my bed.

"With a bunch of friends to the ice rink. I am super excited. Scott McCall asked me to join them and he is picking me up... in like 15 minutes and I am having such a brain fart on how to dress!"

On cue, my mom hands my my favorite maroon long sleeve and dark skinny jeans.

I smile, and snatch them from her. "Thank you!"

After throwing that on, a few coats of mascara and flinging my hair into a messy bun, I get down just in time get a text from Scott that he is outside waiting.

Just breath, all I got to do is breath and hope to god I can get out English as we drive to the ice rink. I open my door and he is standing there getting ready to press the door bell.

"Oh, hi. You ready?" He asks me as he holds a helmet to his hip and another helmet in his hand.

"Usually guys bring flowers, but you bring.. helmets?" I point to them.

He laughs pursing his lips and holds on out, "Their for my dirt bike."

Stepping back, I see a green and white dirt bike. He is picking me up on a dirt bike? This should be great.

"Oh, oh right of course. Why else would you bring that? For your dirt bike.." I trail off, trying not to show mt nervousness.

"Uh, are you alright with that? I can run to the hospital and get my mom's car?" He begins to speak quickly and feel stupid for judging what he uses as transportation.

"No,no that isn't necessary. I've just never got picked up for date before... on a dirt bike, of course. I've been on a date in car though. Um, sorry. I'm happy that you are picking me up." I say after mentally wanting to slam the door in my face.

We both smile and look to our feet. He holds out the helmet, which I take and then his hand.

Does he want me to hold it? Oh god, he wants me to hold his hand.

I hesitantly grab it and smiles, biting his bottom lip. I think I might pass out.

"Let's go, shall we."

✗✗✗

ALLISON'S P.O.V

"Where is Scott?" I ask Stiles as he still struggles with tying his skates, though he is an excellent skater.

"He's picking up Cami, they should be here soon." He says to me and her name causes my eyebrows to scrunch.

Why would he be picking her up? I don't remember her being invited, when did that happen? I mean, not that I care. "Cami?"

"Yeah, he invited her a few days ago. He's been looking forward for tonight since. He so likes her." I gawk at Stiles trying to comprehend what I just heard.

Just last week, Scott and I started talking like we use to. I was so certain that soon enough, he and I would go back to how we use to be. You know, together. I did have to vibes that Scott seemed interested in her. I didn't understand why. He and I were hitting off, at least I thought we were.

I look to the entrance and see the two of them walking in. He has a cheesy smile on with red cheeks. Stiles is right, he so does have a crush on her. He tells her something that makes her laugh and blush and I start to feel... anger?

They retrieve their skates and he helps lace hers up. He holds her steady as she tries to stand but keeps tipping over. They laugh and look like fools in love. They look like how we use to. I am jealous, I am completely jealous. Why did Cami have move here?

"Don't you find it odd that Scott and Cami are here together? " I lean over and tell Lydia, while still watching him help her onto the ice.

"Hmmm, no? " Lydia says as her tightens her skates that she brought, because the ones provided here are not made for Lydia Martin. "Or do you find it odd how all of a sudden getting back with you isn't so much of a priority?"

I look to her with an aggravated look and roll my eyes.

"What? The steam coming out from your ears and nose gave it away." Lydia mocks me but turns to me with a serious face.

"I understand that despite all that has happened, you still have a glimmer of hope that you two will get back together. I get that, and up until this week that hope was well on its way to reality. But look at him, Ally. He looks genuinely happy.  Be happy for them, okay? Someone will come along soon enough and make you happy, until then be happy with yourself.  Self-love is so amazing, take it from me." Lydia makes her way to ice to join the rest of the gang.

I look over at Scott who watches Cami struggle to stay up right. Holding her hand and releasing her once she looked like she got the hang of it. And eventually holding her hands again for support. That use to be us, I use to help him. I truly loved Scott McCall. He and I were epic and he once told me that we'd up together. And we will, I'll make sure of it.

CAMILLE'S P.O.V

"You're getting the hang of it, look at that. You're doing it, Cami!" Scott says to me without me realizing that he release my hands and I am actually moving more than 3ft without slipping on my butt. "Try pushing yourself off the ice, slowly. Just don't think of how slippery the ice is." And I wasn't up until that moment he said it.

My legs begin to wobble and in any second now, I will be laying on the hard ice.

But a pair of arms grasp me before I feel impact.

It's okay, I got you. I told you I'd help you, moose." I giggle at his response and he helps me regain my equilibrium.

After a few more almost eating shit moments, Scott and I head to the snack bar. He's nice and gets me a churro. While waiting, I notice Lydia and Stiles ice skating like they belong in the Winter Olympics. Like no big deal or anything. I also notice that Allison is the only one not on the ice. And find he glaring at me with complete disgust on her face.

HEY THERE!

IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME READER, WELCOME! HERE IS SOMETHINGS THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-- AS THE TITLE READS, YFM IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION SO I AM CONSTANTLY CHANGING THINGS.

--IF THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY DOESN'T HAVE " Chapter__ | __________ AND AN ASTERISK* AFTER THE TITLE" THEN IT IS UNEDITED! I REPEAT IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE BOLD WRITING LIKE STATED IN THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE THAT IT IS AN UNEDITED CHAPTER

--IF YOU NOTICE THE CHAPTERS ARE NOT TOTALLY IN-SYNC WITH THE ONES PRIOR IT IS BECAUSE IT IS UNEDITED!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Chapter__ | __________" MEANS EDITED CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MEANS I HAVE GONE IN AND REDONE THE WHOLE CHAPTER, DISCARDING SOMETHINGS AND ADDING IN OTHERS. SO IT MAY CONFUSE YOU IF YOU READ SOMETHING IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS THAT WAS NO WHERE MENTIONED BEFORE.

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED, PLS MSG ME.

OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
43.7K 1.4K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
the beta By Lena

Fanfiction

2.2K 55 30
Avengers x tw Y/n just moved to Beacon Hills with her sister and her parents and likes the place immediately but when she meets a boy in the forest e...
75.3K 1.1K 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...