Alice

Von campbelljauthor

On a dark chilly night, Alice's life is completely shattered. A tornado strikes, killing her parents and near... Mehr

BEFORE YOU READ
Dedication
Characters
Introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter five

946 82 51
Von campbelljauthor

The recess bell rang, stinging Alice's ears. She glanced at Sarah, whom gave her a thumbs up along with a big smile. Alice returned the kind gesture, then she turned to her teacher. "Well, you children can go to your damned recess now," she sighed, waving her hand towards these door.

         All of the children cheered, and ran out of the class room, nearly trampling one another. But Alice and Sarah were respectful enough to neatly put their school supplies in their desks, and walk out slowly. Then and. Wellsworth's called Alice's name, gesturing her to come to her desk. "I need to talk with you." Then she narrowed her eyes at Sarah. "Alone.

         Sarah glanced at Alice with worry. But Alice assured her everything would be ok, by smiling and doing one quick nod. She nodded back, then walked away, shitting the classroom door behind her. "Now," and. Wellsworth said. "Let me tell you something Alice. Mrs. Jackson told me that you are quite the trouble maker." She stroked her chin. "Heed my warning. If you cause any mischief in my classroom, I shall whip you until your back bleeds. Are we clear?"

         That faggot Mrs. Jackson is a liar, was what she wanted to say, but she didn't. Thankfully. Alice just nodded her head and answered. "Yes ma'am," she said quietly.

         Ms. Wellsworth sank into her chair, and grinned at Alice. "Now shoo," she said. "Go to recess."

Alice came out the door that led to the playground. Right when the autumn breeze filled her lungs, she let out a sigh of relief. The smell of the crisp fresh air again made her smile. She realized she hadn't been outside in almost two days, which was probably the reason she wasn't in the brightest mood. She scanned the area, looking at each swing and slide, each boy and girl. Alice stared at the low stone wall that demarcated the playground. Then she turned her head towards one of the swing sets, seeing Sarah sitting on her own while holding the chain of one in her hand, smiling at her.

         Alice approached the swing set, and with gratitude, took the swing her best friend had occupied for her. "Thank you Sarah," she said, sitting upon the swing. "I really appreciate it."

         "Your welcome," Sarah answered. "Nick almost got a hold of it, but I told him to screw off."

          Alice chuckled. "I bet he ran away, squealing like a little toddler," she said, pumping her legs in and out, making the swing begin to sway.

         Sarah laughed as well. "Agreed." The turned to look at the sun, simultaneously pumping her legs in and out, making the swing continue its peaceful glide. The saw a flock of crows fly over the field and land in one of the big planted Oak trees, cawing a sad song. Sarah turned back to Sarah, and smiled at her. "I'm so glad we met," she said. "Otherwise I would be so lonely here."

         Alice cocked her head towards Sarah, and smiled sweetly. "I'm glad we met too," she replied. Then together, they swung in silence, letting the autumn breeze tickle their skin.

         Suddenly, Alice spotted Nick storming up to her and Sarah. Both anger and worry swelled inside her. She was angry that Nick was coming but worried that he may have blamed her for some stupid reason, and she was about to be in major trouble. Alice cast a hateful glare at him as he was in punishing distance from Alice. "Hey freak, get off my swing," he said, giving her a fat face frown.

         "No," she spat. "I was on here first, and I will remain on here until I'm done. Now screw off."

         Nick stomped his foot, making the layer of fat on his legs jiggle. "Get off now, you stupid girl!" He screamed. Now drawing the other children's attention.

         Alice continued to swing. "There are other swings Nick," she said calmly, trying to control her anger. "So go sit your fat ass on them."

        The other children oohed at Alice's remark, which infuriated Nick. "Well," he spluttered. "You–you better get off, before you get your slut cooties all over my swing!"

         The children booed Nick, which made him more mad.

Alice felt a spark of rage in her. "Nope," she said. "This is my swing, so I suggest you find another swing to rest your lazy ass on. Now go. Away."

          Then Nick screamed and charged Alice, but that was a mistake. She didn't intend to hurt him, but she had no regret. When Nick charged, the swing hurtled in his direction, and Alice's feet slammed right into his nose. "Ow!" He wailed, stumbling over, landing on his fat butt. "Ow! Owww!"

          Sarah gasped as she saw blood oozing from Nick's pudgy nose. "Oh god," she muttered. She dismounted the swing and approached Nick. "Get up," she said.

          "Fuck off!" Nick cried, kicking Alice in the shin, making her fall. "Mrs. Jackson! Mrs. Jackson!"

           Oh no, Alice thought. I'm in big trouble. Then she saw Mrs. Jackson rush through the door, looking at Nick, whom was laying on the ground, crying while clutching his broker nose. Then she shifted her gaze at Alice, and glared at her with pure rage.

           Mrs. Jackson came to a stop, and knelt beside Nick. "Oh my god, are you ok Nick?" She demanded, gasping as she removed Nick's hand, seeing his bloody nose.

            "Alice rammed me with the swing! I was just peacefully walking by!" He whined, wiping the blood from his face.

             Mrs. Jackson slowly turned her head towards Alice, and narrowed her eyes. The flames of rage danced wildly in her eyes. Then Sarah cut in. "That is not true!" She protested. "Nick called Alice a slut, and he charged her and got in the way of the moving swing!"

             All of the other children stared and watched the commotion. Mrs. Jackson snapped at them, telling each of the boys and girls to go and continue playing. Then she turned towards Sarah. "Shut up Sarah Huntington, or I'll lock you outside for a week!" She barked.

               Mrs. Jackson shifted her focus on Alice, and pointed at her, her hands trembling with rage. "You! To your room! You shall receive a whipping in a minute. Go. Now!" She yelled.

         Alice tried to protest. "Mrs. Jackson please! Belie-"

          Mrs. Jackson cut her off. "GO NOW!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

           Alice promptly got off the swing (which was no longer moving) and ran inside, slamming the door behind her.

"I am sick of your bullshit Alice!" Mrs. Jackson yelled, approaching crying Alice with her belt in her hand. "You've only been here one damn night! One!"

         "I'm sorry!" Alice bawled. "Mrs. Jackson I'm sorr-"

         " 'sorry' doesn't cut it!" She yelled back. "You blow up at every goddamn thing! You probably got your issues from your wretched mother!"

         Those words stabbed Alice's heart like a hot dagger. Alice sobbed hysterically, with grief and rage. Then she did something she had never done before. She stood up, and shoved Mrs. Jackson. "You bitch!" She wailed. "You sick, wicked witch! My mother was more kinder, sweeter, and compassionate then you'll ever be in your whole damn life!"

         Mrs. Jackson was shocked. "Alice! Stop-"

         "No!" Alice shrilled. "No! I hate you! I am tired of listening to you! You are a sick, abusive, cruel bitch!" Alice shoved Mrs. Jackson again. "I hope you fucking die! I hope you die in the most excruciating and agonizing way possible! I hate you! I HATE YOU!! I HAT-"

          Mrs. Jackson cut Alice off, by smacking her square in the face. Alice stumbled back, landing on her bed, shaking violently from her sobbing.

           "Alice," Mrs. Jackson said tremulously, tears of anger swelling in her eyes. "You are the sick one. You are a psychopath."

           Alice got up, and slowly walked up to Mrs. Jackson. She stared her right in the eyes. "No," she snarled. "You're a freak. Now get out."

           Mrs. Jackson smacked Alice again, and then arose, walking towards the door. Just before she left, Mrs. Jackson turned to her with rage in her eyes, and said: "you're the devil, Alice." Then she left without another word.

           Alice completely lost it. She screamed in rage, and picked up her bedside lamp and threw it across the room, the glass shattering and scattered across the room. "I hate you Mrs. Jackson!" She shrieked. "I hate you! I hope you die! I HOPE YOU DIE!"

A/N:

Jeez, that was intense right? I always feel bad to write Alice in so much pain. What did you think of this chapter?
Don't leave yet! More chapters is yet to come 😈

Anyway, hope you enjoyed! And thanks for choosing to read Alice!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.2M 354K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
12.1K 1.4K 14
What if every night since the age of 6 you begin to have the same frequent dream where your lying there dead in a puddle of ur own blood. What if you...
Visions Von Anya Cloete

Übernatürliches

3.7K 280 36
(IN PROCESS OF EDITING BADLY WRITTEN BOOK, Written in 2015, completed 2016) An average teen, Nicole and her parents move to a new town and when she a...
224 64 55
(Prequel to Clair de Lune) "We're born to believe the opposite of different is normal, and vice versa. Well, I'm the opposite of both." I lost my par...