Arshi SS : Ek Din (Completed)✔

By Uzma_Farheen

Highest Rank #114 in FANFICTION (06-04-2017) Continuation from Arnav and Khushi's first marriage track.. Here... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Epilogue

26.8K 849 139
By Uzma_Farheen

Arnav stayed in hospital and took good care of khushi, family members suggested to stay with her but Arnav didn't left her side.. she soon recovered with the love he showered on her and was discharged from hospital..

Both families wanted khushi to stay in Gupta house before proper Marriage.. but in these days Arnav was habituated to stay with her.. he refused them bluntly and said No matter what, khushi will stay with him.. Khushi convinced him, that it is just for some days.. After marriage, she will stay with him.. Arnav agreed and everyone sighed with relief.. but this was not the End yet.. what Arnav did, left everyone in shock.. he packed his bag and went to stay in Gupta house.. there he would take care of khushi.. he never skipped visiting Shantihavan daily to check on his di.. Again he won Guptas' hearts with the love and care, he shower on khushi.. Arnav started understanding khushi's Family and they are now aware of Arnav's each gesture.. 

During his stay there, Arnav talked about Shashi to a famous doctor who checked him and told there are more chances of his soon recovery.. Amma, buaji accepted for the treatment after Arnav's insistence, afterall now Arnav is like their son.. Yes, he had started calling khushi's parents as Amma, Babuji .. Khushi was very happy with her life but she was worried for Anjali.. she talked about the same with Arnav and he made sure that his di is kept busy in one or the other thing so that she don't remember her past.

Soon, the Marriage preparations started and Anjali was on cloud nine.. she took the responsibility of checking everything and no one stopped her but Arnav would of course keep an eye on his di.. Shashi recovered day by day which added to their happiness.. 

Arnav performed every ritual with enthusiasm.. Khushi's far relatives attended the wedding rituals who were from her dad's side.. during Marriage, her one of Cousin Ajay fell in love with Anjali's Nature.. this was noticed by khushi herself and she was very happy because She know her Ajay bhaiya is very good person.. khushi talked with Ajay and told about Anjali's past.. he was still ready to marry her.. also, khushi talked about this with Arnav, he was shocked.. he denied to trust anyone on di's matter.. but khushi made him realise that Anjali will be happy with Ajay.. A somewhat convinced Arnav, did background check for Ajay and he came Clean..! Arnav hesitated and talked with Anjali about this proposal, She was shocked at first.. later she showed her reluctance, she wasn't ready for any relationship... at least not so soon.. Ajay understood her situation and he himself talked with her Saying that he will wait for her, she can take all the time to decide, he will take care of her baby as his own and her decision will decide their relationship.. After that he never disturbed Anjali.. Now, it was Anjali's turn to fall for him.. she started admiring him and her heart beats raised which never happened with her before.. she then said OK for the proposal, for her family, for her baby and Most important for her new developed feelings for Ajay.. everyone beamed with happiness.. it was Anjali Ajay's engagement on Arnav Khushi's marriage day.. Both functions took place in a very grand manner.. Of course Shashi was now fit and fine, he did Khushi's kanyadaan.. everything went smoothly except the talks by some people which was heard by family members.. they were talking bad about Anjali.. and you guessed it right..!! Arnav showed them their place.. Anjali calmed him saying people will keep saying anything but we have to take good and ignore bad.. he felt proud of his brave di.. Khushi prayed to her Devimayya to keep everyone as happy always

.........................................

Khushi : Arnavji hamey neeche utaariye.. warna.. hum zor se chillayenge.. (Arnavji, put me down or else I'll scream louder..) 

Arnav : jo karna hai karo.. (do whatever you want..) i don't care.. 

Khushi : Hey devimayya.. kaisa pati diya hai aapne hamey..!! Sab kya sochenge.. (oh god! What a Husband you have given me.. what will everyone think..)

Arnav ignored all her rantings and entered Shantihavan.. Nani, Mami, Anjali and payal who were sitting in hall, smiled seeing them.. 

Mami (giggling) : ee lo, love birdz aaii gaye.. (see there, love birds arrived)

Khushi was embarrassed while Arnav was still holding her in his arms.. he then made her sit in sofa..  

Nani : Arnav bitwa, how you came so early from office..? and khushi bitiya you had went to temple na..?

khushi : yes Naniji.. i was descending temple stairs after praying, when Arnavji's call came.. and while talking to him, i slipped and fell down.. hearing my scream, he came to temple and brought me here..

Anjali (worriedly) : oh my god.. it's just been 2 weeks, you recovered from the accident pain.. and now this..!

khushi : relax di.. first hear me.. do you know when i fell down, in which step i was..?

payal : which step..?

khushi (giggling) : last step.. it didn't even pained me.. 

Arnav : i know, it pained you khushi..

khushi : No

Arnav : yes

khushi : Noooo.. 

Arnav : then, why did you screamed..?

khushi : i screamed out of shock... i didn't knew that you will come running hearing my scream.. 

Arnav : so what..? i was worried..!

khushi (teasing) : ohho,.. so The Great Arnav Singh Raizada was worried..

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye.. ab kyun dono lad rahe ho..? (now why you both are fighting..?)

khushi (pointing to Arnav) : he started it mamiji..!! you know, i was sitting in temple stairs and checking my foot, when he came and took me in his arms that too in front of everyone.. here also, he did the same.. 

Everyone giggled hearing her compalint.. 

Arnav : you are My Wife.. dammit.. 

Anjali : you both aren't looking like newlyweds.. who will believe that you both got married just before 2 days..?

Nk : mai chaagaya.. (Nk came from outside waving a CD in his hand..)

khushi : chaagaya nahi Nanheji... aagaya.. !!!

Nk : yes.. yes .. (seeing Arnav) Nannav.. mere bhai.. you came back from office... very good.. (Arnav gave him "what the" look which he ignored) see this.. i have brought your marriage video..

khushi (jumping from sofa) : yeyy..!! Our Marriage video..!! 

Arnav : Careful..! (No sooner had he said, khushi screamed with pain and sat in sofa with thud..) see i told you.. it pained..!!

khushi : laadgovernor.. it's your mistake, because you didn't even let me to stand.. then how would i know, that it will pain..?

Arnav : yes.. everything is my mistake..

Mami : sasuma, Anjali bitiya... did you both see how hamare Arnav bitwa is accepting defeat.. Hello Hi Bye Bye..

Meanwhile payal brought hot water bag which khushi kept in her legs to relieve the pain..

khushi : Arrey Nanheji.. play the marriage video..

Nk : ok khushiji.. 

Nk played Arnav and khushi's marriage video.. which had the recording of every ritual.. they all sat together and started watching it..  

Nk : wow.. Starting from my favourite part.. Shagun ceremony.. where Nannav mere bhai was locked in room so that he couldn't attend it.. (Arnav scowled at him while everyone giggled)

Arnav : you know what NK.. During your marriage, I'll lock you in room.. not only for Shagun ceremony but for all the rituals.. 

Everyone suppressed their smile seeing an irritated Arnav, who would dare to laugh on him..? yes, you are right..! Khushi laughed out loud which made him grumpy and he started moving away from there..

khushi : arrey Arnavji stop..! if you go, who will pick me from here.. (he ignored her excuses and was still moving when she screamed with pain.. he hurried and sat beside her)  

Arnav : what happened khushi..? 

khushi : nothing (keeping head on his shoulder) now iam fine.. (pleading) let's watch our marriage video Arnavji.. (Arnav sighed and started watching the video..)

Now the sangeet ceremony was playing where Arnav khushi danced on a romantic song.. "Ek din teri bahon mein.."

Arnav held her hand close to his heart.. and forgetting the video, they both started admiring each other... 

payal (teasing) : di.. (little louder) Tv is here.. ( payal elbowed a smiling Anjali.. Arnav khushi came out of trance and blushed..)

Khushi (changing topic) : di.. see how Ajay bhaiya is admiring you.. (khushi showed the clip where Ajay was admiring Anjali who was talking with guests.. now, it was time for Anjali to blush..)

Arnav (whispering) : Not bad khushi.. you have become intelligent.. the way, you changed the topic..

khushi (whispering back) : i did a favour on you.. i know, you don't like to be teased... 

Arnav (lost in her eyes) : ya right, not like but i love to be teased nowadays.. (he pulled her close, side hugging her..)

khushi (staring him) : what are you doing..? Naniji, Mamiji, di, jiji, Nanheji.. everyone is here.. 

Mami : No problem.. we won't see or hear anything.. (With that everyone started laughing leaving Arnav khushi to be embarrased..)

Arnav : wo.. i have to make an important call.. (he escaped from there..)

Khushi's lips formed in 'O' shape.. "Laadgovernor, if he love to be teased, then why he ran away.." she huffed..

.............................................

Anjali and Ajay's marriage took place after two months of engagement according to the mahurat.. then followed Anjali's godh bharai

Akash : khushiji, why you called us all here..? 

khushi : because, you all aren't allowed to come out.. It's ladies function..

Nk : what khushiji.. you can't do this.. i have learnt many dance steps to perform...

Khushi : No problem Nanheji.. you dance with your brothers here..

Ajay : but khushi.. I'm allowed to come.. afterall, I am baby's father..

khushi : iam sorry bhaiya.. you also can't come.. (then she saw Arnav who wasn't saying anything and working on laptop..) Arnavji, how can a brother be like you..? don't you want to attend di's godh bharai..?

Arnav : what the..? you want me to attend it..?

Khushi : No.. i mean, yes.. i mean..

Nk : Not fair khushiji.. only Nannav is allowed..?

Khushi : No Nanheji..

Arnav : Exactly.. when No gents are allowed to enter, then what's the use of wasting time in front of you asking to let us attend the function..?

khushi : haaw..!!! you laadgovernor.. (angrily) do you know, what is the use of asking permission..? then listen.. Ajay bhaiya, Akash jijaji and Nanheji, you all can attend the function.. (pause) except Arnavji, because he doesn't want to waste his time..

Akash/Nk : Thankyou khushiji.. (They both ran out fast..)

Khushi (trying to raise eyebrow as Arnav does) : Now you stay alone here.. lets go Ajay bhaiya..

Ajay smilingly nodded and went with her.. Arnav stood there smirking.. 

khushi had convinced everyone to let the gents present in function too.. everything was going smoothly.. Payal came to khushi and told her to call the caterers as they didn't arrived yet.. khushi started searching her mobile.. payal then told that she'll tell Akash to call and went from there.. but khushi was still searching her mobile.. she then remembered that she had kept it in her room and went there to take it.. she was about to enter inside when she heard Arnav talking to someone.. 

Arnav : it's ok, jijaji.. it was easy for me to make you all attend the function.. (pause) di took her medicine..? (pause) great.. ok, you guys have fun.. I'll finish some work here... (he kept the call and turned back to see Khushi staring at him) uhh..! khushi.. you here..?

khushi : So.. it was your plan..!! 

Arnav : actually khushi..

khushi : how could you Arnavji..? you proved me a fool in front of everyone..! you already knew how I'll respond to your act..!! how could you Manipulate me..? (She turned other side)

Arnav (hugging khushi from behind) : khushi.. first listen to me.. 

khushi : what..? (she pushed him..)

Arnav (sighing) : Ajay jijaji wanted to attend the function.. he wanted to be with di...

khushi (facing him) : you could have told me this straight..!

Arnav : if i had said, you wouldn't have agreed with it.. so.. 

khushi : so, you manipulated me..? and gents aren't allowed in godh bharai.. it's a ritual..

Arnav : ok.. lets just think.. on the day of your godh bharai.. whom would you want be to present with you..? to share your happiness when ladies wish you good luck..!! 

Khushi started blushing imagining her godh bharai.. Arnav smirked for his success..

khushi : you,.. (she lowered her gaze..)

Arnav raised her face to see her blushing face clearly.. she shied and hugged him.. 

Arnav : so.. Ajay jijaji asked my help.. and i wanted him to be with di.. that's why i helped him..

khushi : you did right.. (she hugged him tight..)

Arnav : and you don't worry khushi.. I'll be present on your godh bharai.. to sit with you and my princess..

khushi : princess..?

Arnav : yes.. my daughter...

khushi : no.. it will be my son..

Arnav : princess.. 

khushi : champ..

And their argument started again.. this almost happen every time they talk.. these lovely nok-jhok (arguments) make them the unique pair made for each other.. 

After a month Anjali had a baby girl.. later named as nisha who spread happiness with her existence.. and True to Khushi's saying she and Arnav had a baby boy after two years of their marriage.. 

Arnav was very happy to be a dad.... When, he and khushi had held their baby in their Arms for the first time, their eyes had became moist.. they were feeling complete.. Arnav kissed khushi thanking her for the beautiful gift in form of their Son

Arnav (amazed) : Khushi.. see.. he is so tiny..

Khushi nodded as yes.. she was very happy to see Arnav's this side.. he was holding their son with utmost care.. Arnav and khushi kissed their prince and had a group hug..

Arnav : Khushi.. aaj wahi din hai, jis din maine tum se zabardasti shadi ki.. wahi Ek din jo hamare liye khaas hai.. usi din sari burayi khatam hui aur hamne apni dil ki baat ek dusre ko batayi.. aur aaj yahi din, hamare bete ka janamdin hai.. Aaj se ye Ek din hamare liye sabse khaas hai,.. (today is the same day, when i married you forcefully.. the same day which is special for us because that day, all the evil was finished and we confessed our love to each other.. and today the same day is our Son's birthday.. From today this day is very special for us..)

khushi : Hamesha.. (Forever and ever..!)

The End
__________________________

So? How was the story?.. hope you all liked it! Drop comments and tell me your views..

Thanks to all the readers, who encouraged me. love you all 💖

Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.4K 18
Six months contract marriage ended with divorce, leaving broken Khushi who totally humiliated and abused by Arnav and his family, REVENGE IS WHAT SHE...
77.1K 3.1K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
532K 14.1K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
68.8K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...