The Rosafelt [Fairy Tail/Nalu...

By naluAlly

Imagine if the characters of fairy tail were in a slightly different world...a world in which magic only exis... More

Chapter 1: Where Our Story Begins
Chapter 2: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 3: The Scarlet Rosafelt
Chapter 4: A Desperate Escape
Chapter 5: The Immune and Mysterious Natsu
Chapter 6: The Adventure She's Been Waiting For
Chapter 7: Escape From Greedrun
Chapter 8: They Are The Future
Chapter 9: The First Stop
Chapter 10: Natsu's Encounter
Chapter 11: The Familiar Illusion
Chapter 12: Return For Her
Chapter 13: The Memories That Hurt
Chapter 14: Leaving Satina At Last
Chapter 15: The Train
Chapter 16: Recieving The Truth
Chapter 17: The Dragon Slayer Wakes
Chapter 18: The Race For Lucy
Chapter 19: I'm Here for Lucy
Chapter 20: The Kiss of Creation
Chapter 21: Lucy and Natsu, The Holy Creators
Chapter 22: Your Tears Will Bring Them Home
Chapter 23: Months Lost To Sleep
Chapter 24: Unfolding Mysteries
Chapter 25: Our Plan Of Action
Chapter 26: FRAS Second Raid
Chapter 27: New Comrades
Chapter 28: Earning Trust
Chapter 29: Detonation Strikes
Chapter 30: Damnit, I love you
Chapter 31: The Rosafelt Army
Chapter 32: The Diary's Truth
Chapter 33: The Journey Home
Chapter 34: Deivina and Deinira
Chaptet 35: Army Preperations
Chapter 36: The Recruitment Process
Chapter 38: My Stolen Future
Chapter 39: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 40: The Last Town
Chapter 41: Take Action
Chapter 42: The Holy War I
Chapter 43: The Holy War II
Chapter 44: The Holy War III
Chapter 45: The Holy War IV
Chapter 46: The Holy War V
Chapter 47: The Survivors
Chapter 48: The Holy Royals
Chapter 49: Recovering
Chapter 50: The Grand Celebration

Chapter 37: The Speech for Magnolia

872 64 10
By naluAlly

-Lucy P.O.V-
"Try it out!" I chirped, clapping my hands with joy. "If it works, it means we can really restore magic to the country."
"Restore...magic- wait, slow down. Can you just tell me what's going on?"
"Ha, of course you don't know what's going on. And you call me stupid," Natsu teased.
"You have no right to make fun of me now!" Gray shouted back, charging towards him. "You disappear for six months then come back with a damn army and inject me with some random liquid, only to tell me it's magic? Magic my ass, Natsu!" As soon as he was close enough, he swung his fist at Natsu's jaw. Surpringisly, the blow sent Natsu flying into the wall of the nearest building.
"Natsu-Sama~!" The rosafelts cried, rushing to his aid. I looked back at Gray, only to see that the fist he had punched with was covered in sharp shards of ice.
"W-What the hell..." Gray stuttered, with an expression as shocked as mine. I was tremendously pleased; unfortunately instinct took control first.
"Don't hurt him!" I shouted, pinning Gray to the floor. I could feel myself begin to use divinity, however thankfully Natsu wrapped his arms around me from behind.
"Lucy," he said, with a calming tone. "I'm fine. I'm fine."
"B-But he-"
"Lucy," he repeated sternly. "He's my friend."
My trembling anger began to settle, as I relaxed in his embrace.
"Um...overprotective, much?!" Gray butted in, staring at me like I was crazy.
"There's a lot to explain. Could we possibly go inside and talk?" Erza suggested, stepping forward. "Yes, I'm still here."
"Right, that would be a good idea," I replied, nodding my head. "But we can't exactly leave a whole army standing outside."
We all turned round, to see the rosafelts chatting amongst themselves, with the townspeople backed up against the pavement with fear.
"They don't exactly get along with the people," Natsu said.
"I guess we should just make an announcement," I decided. "Tell everyone what we know. That way, anyone willing to join the army knows exactly what they're getting themselves into."
"Sounds good to me," Erza replied. "Get to it, leaders."

"Everybody, may I have your attention," I called out, after clearing my throat. "As you are all aware, I am Lucy Heartfilia, a graduated rosafelt. And you all know Natsu Dragneel, a member of this town not long ago, someone whom the council has declared a 'criminal'. We are here, not only to put these rumours to rest, but to tell you the truth, and to offer anyone willing a chance to claim justice for this country."
Members of the public began turning their heads towards me.
Good...at least I have their attention.
"Everything the council has told you is a lie. Even the rosafelts and rosafelt children have been fooled. We discovered a diary that contained information from hundreds of years ago- information that told us how rosafelts were born. You see, there was a time too long ago for any of us to remember, where everyone in Fiore had the potential to use magic. That potential was taken away from us by the council, once they released a 'magic restriction' drug via gas that forbid anyone from using magic ever again."
I paused, to allow the information sink in. It was so much for me to take in alone- now a whole country would have to.
"Rosafelts were females gifted with the ability to fight off the drug," I continued. "Due to a difference in the pores in our skin, only women could fight it off. And a tiny fraction of them at that. That is the reason for rosafelts. We are not gifted with magic- we are the survivors of magic."
"How do we know you're not lying?!" A man shouted out angrily. "The council said you were criminals. How can we trust you?"
"Because we have proof," I replied, nudging Natsu on the arm.
"Oh, right," Natsu interrupted, taking the hint. He stepped forward and cleared his throat, then continued the speech.
"You all know me, guys. The good-for-nothing jerk who lost his father. Well, it turns out that my father probably died in the process of creating my destiny. He used everything in his power to give me this." He held his hand up, and a small ball of flames burned above it.
"This is magic!" He shouted. "It's a gift we all deserve. It is not something to be feared, like the council made it out to be. And I will do everything in my power to free these girls from the discrimination the council caused them. I mean, you just saw Gray punch me with a fist covered in ice, for god's sake! You need to believe us. Please."
A man stepped forward, with bright and honest eyes.
"My daughter was a rosafelt child," he said, with a kind voice. "She had the power to give normal creatures mythical abilities. It was not a harmful gift at all. She had...the kindest heart and the warmest smile..." he wiped his eyes from the tears. "The council took her from me. They told me she was dangerous- hell, she would never even hurt a fly!"
He stepped closer, and nodded his head.
"If you tell me they're truly evil, then I believe you. I don't think I'll be of any use to you, but I hope the people of this town will realise the truth, just as I have."
I walked over to him and took hold of his hand.
"Thank you," I said, smiling. "Your trust means a lot to us."
"D-Did you just say mythical abilities?" Erza said, joining us both. "What do you mean?"
"She would do all sorts of things. But I think her closest friend was an eagle that she made into a Phoenix...what was his name..."
"Knox," Erza finished. "Was it Knox?"
"Y-Yes," he answered. "How do you-"
"Amira!" Erza interrupted, as she began searching through the crowd. "Amira, where are you?"

"E-Erza?" A voice called back. A little girl emerged from the heard of rosafelts, a puzzled look on her face.
"Did...did you just say Amira?" The man stuttered, glancing at the girl. His eyes glinted, and I instantly realised.
"W-What? What happened?" Amira asked, still completely in the dark.
"Amira," Erza said, smiling warmly. "I think this is your father."

"M-My father?" She stuttered. "But I burnt my house down. They told me I was a bad girl who had to be taken care of..."
"My...baby girl..." the man said, running towards her. He threw his arms around her in a desperate embrace, as Amira simply stood in shock.
"You never hurt us, darling," he comforted, stroking her hair. "You'd never hurt anyone."

Once Amira and her father had settled down, I took it upon myself to continue.
"Surely you can see that the council are in the wrong here," I said, pointing to the reunited family. "The council have done nothing but lie to us for centuries. We are starting a war to finally take them down. Now, if anyone wants to join us, you're welcome to. I will give you the power of magic, and you can help take back this country's pride."

"I'll do it."
We looked down, to see Elfman with his hand in the air.
"Elf-nii-chan?!" Lisanna replied, staring at him.
"Come on, Lisanna. Natsu's in this, and so is Gray now."
"Don't forget that I didn't have a choice!" Gray butted in angrily.
"They're our friends," Elfman continued. "We gotta help them. So give me magic and sign me up."
"Me too," Mira said, who stepped forward beside him.
"Well, I can't back out now," Lisanna said, laughing. "I'll do it!"
"I'll fight with you," Amira's father said. "If my daughter is involved, I wish to be alongside her. It would be her late mother's wish. My name is Leedus."
"Count me in!" Someone else called out from the crowd.
"And me!" Another cried.
"Hell, why not?!"
"Yeah, I'll join you!"
"For Fiore!"
"I wanna kick the council's sorry ass!"
I felt a warm sensation in my heart that made me smile brightly.
"Look at you, all proud of yourself," Natsu said, laughing at me. "Who knew you could be so persuasive."
"You weren't too bad yourself, flame brain," I replied.
"Flame brain...I like it, Lucy," Gray said with a smirk.
"You're a little ice princess yourself though, aren't you?" I told him.
"Ice princess...it suits him," Natsu said, a smiliar smirk growing on his face.
"Flame brain suits you better!" Gray shouted.
"Ice princess!"
"How about ash for brains?! Try that on for size!"
"Oh yeah?! Well how's popsicle princess for ya?!"
"Ahem. Now there's not many things I hate, but one of them is stupid idiots fighting over nothing."
They both turned their heads, to find Erza looming over then like a demon.
"H-Hey, who the hell is she?" Gray stuttered.
"E-Erza Scarlet...she's bad news when she's angry..." Natsu replied, his teeth chattering with fear.
"Now are you two gonna play nice, or am I gonna have to make you?!" She yelled at them, and instantly they were arm in arm, dancing and smiling like best buddies.
"Gray seems to be fitting in well," Mira said to me, who had come over. "I hope we can do the same."
"Of course you will," I told her. "Now, are you ready to get your magic?"

"I bet Mira's magic is gonna be flower making or something," Natsu joked, as I prepared to inject her.
"Yeah, she's so innocent it couldn't possibly be anything dangerous," Gray added.
"Okay, ready?" I asked, as I held the syringe made from divinity in the air, the magic locked inside.
"I'm ready," she replied. "Do it."

She cried out as the magic did it's work.
"Mira-nee!" Lisanna said worriedly, grabbing her hand.
"It's okay, it's just her body reacting," I told her. We all watched as Mira's body calmed down, and her breathing steadied.
"There," I said, sighing with relief. "Well, give it a go. Your magic will take some time to master, but you should be able to-"
"Satan Soul!"
A thick dark purple aura suddenly surrounded us, blocking our vision for a couple of seconds. When it began to fade, the first thing I saw was Mira in a dark red outfit. He hair was floating over her head, and her hands had been replaced with huge demon-like claws. Over her right eye was a long scar that looked like her skin itself had cracked open.
"S-So much for flower magic, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Natsu screamed, backing away.
"IT'S A DEMON FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL!" Gray shouted.
"I was not expecting that..." I muttered, trembling. Soon after the dark aura returned, only to reverse the process. Before we knew it Mira was standing as if nothing had ever happened, smiling innocently.
"S-She's as scary as Erza..." Natsu stuttered.
"Wow, I didn't know I had that power inside of me!" Mira chirped, giggling. "What a surprise!"
"Mira, you're awesome!" Elfman said, laughing. "I wonder if my magic will be that cool!"
"Looks like you'll be pretty powerful," Erza said, holding her hand out. "My name is Erza. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Thank you, Erza," Mira replied. "I'm excited for this adventure. "I think it's gonna be amazing!"
"It has been so far," I told her. "And I've got a feeling it's only gonna get better."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YAY THEY'RE ALL GETTING TOGETHER
This is making me so happy for some random reason. I hope you're all enjoying reading it as much as I'm enjoy writing it!
THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
67.1K 1.7K 22
It all started when I, Lucy Heartfilia joined the infamous Fairy Tail Guild. A lot of things have changed by now, for the good, and for the bad. But...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
224K 4.8K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...