The Girl Next Door

trinajones1234 által

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... Több

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~25~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~24~

4.7K 207 63
trinajones1234 által

Just a boring chapter. Had nothing better in mind.

"And babe, I'm fist fighting with fire, just to get close to you..."

Robyn Fenty

"Rob..." A voice says, pulling me out of my sleep.

"Hmm?" I hum, not moving my face from the pillow.

"Robyn. Wake up, please." The voice says again.

I flip over on my back and slowly open my eyes to see a half-naked Onika in only a white T-shirt and Calvin Klein panties.

"Wha'?" I ask.

"Someone's banging on the door," Onika whispers, a worried expression on her face.

Sure enough, I can hear hard knocks sounding through the house.

"Who da fuck, mahn?" I mutter, rolling over and looking at my alarm clock.

1:21 a.m.

The banging sounds again, making me jump. I push the covers off of me and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, my feet searching for my slides.

*boom, boom, boom, boom, boom*

I groan, forgetting the slides and stomp out of the room, my feet slapping the cold, wooden floor. Whoever woke me the fuck up better have a good ass reason or we about to be boxing.

*boom, boom-

"Wha' ya wan', huh?" I yell, swinging open the door.

"Who da fuck ya yellin' at, muhfucka?!" A voice screams right back.

I take a step back, surprised at the balls this person has. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness and see who the person is.

"Mel, wha' ya doin' here?!" I ask, pulling her inside the house and shutting the door behind me.

"What's this I hear about you getting jumped at the school? What's going on?" Mel asks, walking into my kitchen.

"Wha' ya mean? Ain't nobody jump meh," I state, following her into my kitchen while running a hand through my bed hair.

"I heard... That you and ya friend got jumped by some people and I asked... What's going on?" Mel repeats very slowly, opening my fridge and rummaging through it.

"Ain't nobody jump meh. Not'in goin' on. Jus' some rumors," I lie, sitting in a chair at the kitchen table and twisting it so I can face her.

"Mhm, so how ya get ya black eye?" Mel asks, taking my peanut butter and jelly out of my fridge.

Shit.

"Onika was playing too much," I lie again, hoping she would fall for it.

"Onik-"

"Rob? Who is it?" Onika asks, cautiously walking into the kitchen.

She stops when she sees Mel, who gives her a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, this is th-" The one you was talking about?

"Yep." I say, nodding.

"So yall-" Forreal fucking?

"Yep," I repeat, popping the P.

"Damn, Robbie. I see what you be gettin' into," Mel says, resuming on making her sandwich.

I chuckle, motioning Onika over to me. Onika slowly walks over to me, her head hanging. She's scared to come close to me. I don't want her to be scared of me.

"So you got school tomorrow or what?" Mel asks, searching through my drawers for something.

Onika starts to sit in the chair beside me, but I pull her into my lap. She tries to stand back up, but I pull her back down, wrapping my arms around her torso.

"Robyn," Onika whines, trying to move my arms.

"Shuddup baybeh," I mutter sleepily, laying my head on her back.

"So we gonna pretend I didn't ask you a question, Rob?"

"I'm sorry. Ya kinda woke meh up outta mah sleep," I say, not moving my head.

"Well, excuse me for trying to be a good friend. You got some chips?" Mel asks.

"Pantry," I inform,"why ya always come in hea and go to mah icebox?"

"I don't know. I just be hungry," Mel replies, her voice sounding muffled.

"Yet ya stick skinny," I say, laughing.

"Aye, you are too. Don' try to say anyt'ing about me," Mel says. No sooner after she says that, a playful slap is delivered to my head.

I slowly raise my head, seeing Mel starting to leave.

"Ya leavin' already?" I ask.

"Yea. I'm tired. I gotta go to work tomorrow. I'll call you later though."

I sigh, nodding as she leaves through the front door, locking it.

Onika gets out of my lap and walks over to clean the small mess that Mel made.

I take that chance to walk back to the room and flop on my side of the bed.

I snuggle into my pillow and try to find sleep. Soon, Onika joins me a white glow coming from her phone screen.

"Ya nah goin' ta bed?" I ask.

She shrugs,"I can't go back to sleep now."

I hum, turning my head the other way.

After a few minutes of struggling to go back to sleep, I realize I can't. I groan, rolling onto my back. Thanks, Mel. Now I can't go to sleep.

"What you groaning for?" Onika asks.

"Can't sleep," I mutter, feeling around in the darkness for the remote to turn on the T.V.

"So you gonna watch T.V.?" Onika asks.

"Yea," I say in a duh tone.

"Can we just talk or something? We never have time to actually talk," Onika asks, almost whining.

I lie back on my pillow, giving her a funny face. She can't see it because it's dark, but I do it anyways.

"Wha-" Onika starts, flashing her bright screen in my face. She sees the face I'm making and burst out laughing,"what you lookin' like that for?"

"Because. I don' wanna talk. It's in da middle of the night an' I'm tired but I can't go ta sleep." I explain, moving out of the screen's glare.

"Please?" Onika asks, sticking out her bottom lip.

I stare at her, contemplating whether or not I should give in to this trap.

"Why though?" I ask.

"Because I want to talk. I want to know more about you," Onika says in a duh tone, mocking me from earlier.

I suck my teeth,"fine. Wha' ya wanna know?"

Onika squeals, turning off her phone and lying her head on my chest,"everything."

I groan,"okay... Le's see... Mah name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. I... I like the color blue. I lived in Saint Michael parish which is in the Barbados. Basketball is mah favorite sport-"

"When'd you start playing?"

I shrug, staring into the darkness,"when I was real little. Mah dad used ta take me ta the park an' we would practice. He always told me I was tall for mah age an' basketball would get me somewhea wit' life. So mah plan was ta get somewhea wit' life. I actually liked the sport an' it was kinda mi safe haven from all t'at was goin' on wit' the world."

"Hmm," Onika hums,"that's why you got the tattoo of that goddess on your chest?"

"Yea. It was the only ting I could t'ink of. Jus' something ta keep me safe for the rest of mah life. And at t'at time in mah life."

"So you were going through some things when you were younger?"

"Yea. Mi mama an-" Why am I telling her all of this? What if she figures out what happened back at the islands? I can't risk that.

"What? What's wrong?" Onika asks, raising her head.

"Nothin'." I say.

"You sur-"

"Yea. I'm good," I reply.

"Another time?" Onika asks.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I know how you said earlier-"

"Forget bout earlier, okay? T'at was an accident and t'at will neva happen again," I reassure, my voice taking on a soft tone.

"Okay," Onika says, straddling my torso.

I tense up underneath her,"wha' ya doin?"

She leans over and flicks on the bedside lamp,"relax, I'm just turning on the light."

I suck my teeth,"whatever." She know she was trying to do something...

Onika chuckles, lying back on me and gracing me with the warmth of her body.

I smile, running my fingers through her hair.

"Quit doing that," Onika says.

"Why?" I ask, slightly pulling her hair.

"Ow! Quit. I'm tender headed. That's why."

"So ya don' like when I pull ya hair?" I ask, smirking and pulling her hair again.

"Stop before you pull it out," Onika says, causing me to burst out laughing.

"I'm serious, Robyn. You think I'm playing. It's gonna come out one day and what gonna happen?"

I begin laughing harder, tears flowing from my eyes. I have to sit up to avoid choking to death.

"What's so funny?" Onika asks, adjusting herself on my lap.

I shake my head, wiping away my tears,"I thought t'at was ya real hair. I didn't know-" I cough,"I didn't know it was fake."

"Really Robyn?!" Onika asks,"I thought you already knew this."

"Nah. I didn't. But I do nah." I say, pulling her to me and burying my face in the crook of her neck.

"I've been meaning to ask you... When'd you get that strap-on?" Onika asks, tangling her fingers in my messy hair.

"Why? Ya like it?" I ask, smirking.

"Shut up," Onika says, tugging at my hair," I did, but that's besides the point. Answer my question."

"Friday. Zen an' I went to... Spencer's?"

"Hmm," Onika hums.

"Pretty weird store. I though it was a toy store like she said. I ain't know wha' it really was," I say, laughing and lying back down.

Onika snickers, lying back on my body,"why are you so new?"

I let out a forced laugh,"ha. New? I'm sorry I don' know wha' everything is. An' get ya titties off meh. Got them tings all up on meh like t'at."

Onika laughs, sitting back up,"you just mad because your titties small."

Strike #3. YOU'RE OUT!

"Okay, nah ya really crossed the line." I say, crossing my arms across my chest.

Onika bursts out laughing but to be honest, I don't see anything funny.

"Wha' the hell ya laughin' at?" I ask, placing my hands on her hips and pushing her off of me.

Once she hits the bed, still laughing, I turn over with my back to her, trying to find sleep again.

I can feel Onika shaking my back and whining,"Robyn. I'm sorry. I didn't know you're sensitive about that."

"Ion wanna hear it, Nika. T'at was takin' it too far," I say, closing my eyes.

Onika's laughing does down after a minute,"Rob-" she laughs again,"I'm sorry."

"No ya nah," I mutter.

"Yes. I am." Onika replies.

"Go to sleep," I say, cutting off the light.

"No," she whines," not until you accept my apology."

"Apology accepted!" I exclaim,"now go to sleep."

"No," Onika says, a whiny tone in her voice.

With a loud groan, I turn over and pin her to the bed, getting on top of her.

"Rob, what's your problem?" Onika asks, struggling underneath me.

"Shuddup. T'is wha ya wanted, huh?" I ask, using my knee to spread her legs.

"N-no. Robyn, get off," Onika says, trying to squeeze her legs shut.

"Nah, shut t'at shit up," I demand, attaching my lips to her neck and sucking roughly.

"R-Robyn," Onika moans, tilting her head to give me more access.

I inwardly smirk as thoughts buzz through my mind of what's about to happen. She always has me feeling this way when I'm with her. As much as I hate it, I can't help but to love it too.

Onika bucks against me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I continue my mission and release her arms, tugging at the base of her shirt. As I settle on my knees in between Onika's legs, I lean over and gather her lips in a hungry kiss.

As soon as our lips find a pattern, I slip my tongue into her mouth, our tongues clashing with each other. As we fight for dominance, I skim my fingers across her hot skin, the cotton fabric of the shirt grazing my knuckles. Onika squirms underneath my touch, a whimper coming from her.

I fondle one of Onika's breasts, causing her to let out a melodic moan, one that sends goosebumps popping across my skin. I groan into her mouth, pulling away to take a breath. Onika arches her body into my touch, a sigh of content coming from her. Her legs wrap around my waist, pulling me close to her and she grinds her hot core against me.

"Onika?" I breathe out, pressing my body into hers.

She hums in response, her body tensing up underneath me.

"Onika." I say a little more demandingly.

"What?" Onika whines.

"Go to bed," I say, smiling and pulling my body away from hers. Payback's a bitch...

"W-what?" She asks as I unwrap her legs from around my body.

"Go... to... sleep," I whisper, round over and lying with my back to her.

No sooner after I say that, the bed begins shaking and I can hear Onika throwing a temper tantrum behind me. I burst out laughing, remembering that I did the same thing earlier.

"I fucking hate you, Robyn!" Onika screams, throwing a pillow at my back.

"I know," I say, taking the pillow and placing it underneath my head.

Onika exaggerates a groan and I can feel her weight lift up from the bed.

"Whea ya goin'?" I ask, feeling the covers being yanked off of me,"Aye, whatchu doin'?!"

"Sleeping on the couch since some people want to be childish," Onika's voice says, descending with every word.

"Ya serious?!" I ask, trying to cover up my half naked body with the thin sheets.

"Deadass, Robyn."

Soon, I can hear the bedroom door close, leaving me in silence. I smile, turning over and soon, falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bullshit chapter, I'm sorry. Just wanted to give an insight on Robyn and Onika's love-hate relationship.

Man, Patriots win the Super Bowl, Beyoncé pregnant again, Trump president and Nicki Minaj tryna fight a old man. Wtf goin' on with the U.S? 😒🙄🙄

On the bright side, I made it to the finale for the talent show. In the prelims, after I danced, I made one of the judges cry. She was all like "I've never seen someone come up on stage with such talent and let alone a girl. You have such raw talent..." shit like that. I got positive feedback from all of the judges. I think I did hella good. Now all I have to do is do it all again on Saturday.

If yall want to see some clips of my performance, go to my instagram and look up | homo.shayy| don't put those line things. I would have used a @ but it would've caught a random Wattpad users name. But anyways, check that out, remember the period, I would like your feedback also. 😊😊😊

Vote. Comment.

~ Trina J.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
615K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
207K 13.8K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...