CEO's Nanny [h.s] AU

By harrysinner

"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny... More

APPLY HERE
MOMMY DEAREST
EMAIL
FIRST WORD
EAVESDROP
WEEKEND AWAY
DINNER FOR TWO
DADDY DUTIES
RESERVED
SWEET DREAMS
HONEY
ALLERGIES
FOUL PLAY
DATE
LATE BLOOMER
KISS
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
BURN THE MEMORIES
BREAKFAST
SIBLING RIVALRY
DON'T MESS IT UP
AMMENDS
TURN OF EVENTS
DON'T MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE
GOODBYE
WHISKY
I WANT YOU
DETAINED
WHO MISSED DADDY
FUN IS HOME
BLISSFUL MOMENT
GIRLFRIEND
THAT IS THE MOST VANILLA SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD
THE AUCTION
I DO RECALL BEING YOUR BOSS
THE PEARL
BIRTHDAY SEX
JET LAG
BABY
SORRY I GOT YOU PREGNANT
GENDER REVEAL
PEARS
HORMONES
I DO
Sequel

THE NANNY

157K 3.2K 2K
By harrysinner

Rosalie ended up waking up at 5 in the morning. The email said she'd have to be there by 7 am sharp so she saw no point in going back to bed.

She got up and showered before dressing herself. By the time she walked out the door, it was 6:35.

"Turn right at your next stop light." The navigator said. She was supposed to meet with the man at some building that she was not familiar with, which is rather odd since it's a pretty big building and pretty hard to miss.

Once she got there, she stared at the big skyscraper through her windshield. She could make out the name Styles Enterprise at the very top. She checked her appearance on her mirror before getting out of the car and walking inside the building, looking around in awe.

It was just as big from the inside.

"Can I help you?" A woman asked, taking Rosalie's attention away from the people in suits.

"Oh, um, yes. I am looking for Harry Styles?" She said unsure. Rosalie has never worked in a place like this and wasn't sure how things worked.

"Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked, giving her a unamused stare.

"Um well no, not really—"

"Who are you again?" She interrupted, picking the phone to her ear whilst dialing a number.

"Rosalie O'Hare." She answered shortly.

There was silence for a while as she waited for the call to connect before speaking. "Sir, a Rosalie O'Hare is here to see you, should I send her in?" Pause. "Okay." She says before hanging up. "He hasn't arrived yet, but you can go ahead and go to the twentieth floor." She says, turning her attention back to her computer screen.

"Thanks." Rosalie muttered before walking towards the elevator and pushing the button for the 20th floor.

Once she got there, she began to look for the mans' office, though she didn't have to look long since his name was in a gold plate on the door.

"Rosalie O'Hare?" The secretary asks, she nods. "Go right in, he will be right with you." Rosalie opens the door, only to be greeted by big windows and a mahogany desk in the middle of the room.

There was a big shelf to her left with what looked like big heavy business books and picture frames, and when she goes over to them, she notices three kids. The two girls had their sleeping baby brother in between them.

Rosalie smiled, assuming they were his. They looked like sweet kids and she only hoped she was right. She continued to look around the many pictures of his kids he had around his office before she heard the door open.

"Miss O'Hare?" A husky voice suddenly spoke. This made Rosalie jump and turn to the door only to see a tall, curly haired man in a suit walk inside the room.

"Mr. Styles?" She says making him nod. Rosalie suddenly felt intimidated by the mans presence that it caused her to grip the strap to her black purse. The man unbuttoned his suit before signaling to the couch for her to sit.

"Have a seat." He said firmly in which Rosalie kindly accepted. She took a seat and watched as Mr. Styles sat on the other couch. "So in your application it said you had experience with kids?"

"Correct."

"Mmm." He hummed, rubbing his bottom lip. "I did take the time to have my secretary email the contacts you left me and as far as I know, you were good enough to trust." Rosalie listened carefully. "It also said that you had a CNA and are able to perform CPR?" He mentions.

"Yes, I also clarified that I wasn't too educated on that so I don't know much but I know the basics." Rosalie added.

"Right." Mr. Styles cleared his throat and set the application down on the glass table between them. "Seeing as I have a business trip tomorrow morning for a week and a half, I am in desperate need of a nanny. My kids can't trust just anyone. The only person they choose to stay with would be my mother, but she lives all the way in the U.K. And I don't have the time to be booking a plane ticket. So I will be needing assistance."

"So does that mean you're hiring me? That quick?" She raised an eyebrow. That was easy.

"You were the only one out of the two people I've met who is eligible for this. Not very many people want to work with kids, as I wouldn't understand why you would but I reckon that is your deal." Okay? Rosalie thought. "My next meeting is at eleven, so I think it's best if we pay my house a visit."

"For what?" Rosalie asked, standing up as well and following him out of the door.

"I just received a call from my neighbor saying she had work and she couldn't take care of my kids anymore. I'll tell you about them on the way, Debora get me an Uber down immediately." He says to his secretary.

Once inside the elevator, Mr. Styles types away on his phone. "I'm sorry to ask but can't you just put them on day care?" Rosalie asks, earning a unamused chuckle.

"I prefer my kids to be safe in the comfort of my own home. Daycare is definitely out of the question." They walked outside where the uber was and drove to his house.

"I have 3 kids as you've came to know, two girls one baby boy. The oldest is six, the youngest is four and the baby is eight months old. Their names are Penelope, Sophia and Eric. Penelope is allergic to nuts, Sophia is prone to nightmares and Eric is used to being held."

Rosalie nodded in comprehension, jotting down on a small notebook what Mr. styles was saying.

"They're to be put to bed by eight, no later— is that a notebook?" He asked, turning to Rosalie.

Her face grew hot. "Oh um, yes, it helps me not forget things—"

"Anyways, they need to be showered by seven, teeth brushed and ready for bed." He stopped talking and paid the man with his credit card before getting off the uber, Rosalie figured out they had arrived.

The neighborhood was nice and the houses were big. Of course, he is the CEO of his own business and Rosalie was expecting no less. The smell of wet grass filled her nostrils as she walked behind Mr. Styles to the lovely home.

Mr. Styles turned the key and opened the door to the gorgeous modern house and as soon as they stepped in, they could hear the cry of the baby.

A middle aged lady stood at the top of the stairs with the fussy baby in her hands looking worn out. "He's been crying all morning, he already ate and got his diaper changed more than once yet he won't stop." She claims, coming down to put the baby into Mr. Style's arms. "I'm sorry but I have work."

Without another word, she left the household. "Daddy, daddy! Look what I drew!" A chestnut headed little girl came running from a room somewhere in the house and to the living room where we all were. She held up a drawing.

"Not now, Penelope." He simply said. The little girl sighed in annoyance and scrunched up her eyebrows and turned to Rosalie, her facial expressions changing once her green eyes landed on her.

"Who are you?" She asked, her head turning to the side.

She kneeled down to her size. "I'm Rosalie, but you can call me Rosie. And you?" Rosalie asked, a small smile on her lips as she saw the little girl grin.

"I'm Penelope and I'm six. How old are you?" Rosalie was about to answer but was interrupted by Mr. Styles.

"Penelope now's not the time, where's Sophia?" He asked, trying his hardest to get Eric to quiet down but he only moved around, clearly uncomfortable in his arms.

"She's in the room." Rosalie saw Mr. Styles struggle and took the baby from him. Eric seemed scared at first, not knowing the stranger but then he settled down and stopped crying as she just started rocking him. He stared up at her with curiosity clear in his face.

"You've done this before?" Mr. Styles asked, seeming impressed. Rosalie shrugged and continued to rock him and softly whispering a song, in hopes of getting him to sleep.

Mr. Styles felt a pang bit of jealousy that he couldn't even tame his own child but when Penelope spoke, he looked away.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." She says, tugging on his suit. "Mrs. Curtis burnt the toast because she was talking on the phone and now we don't have any toast." Penelope grumbled.

"Oh about that Rosalie, we almost always just order take out so you don't have to worry about anything." Just take out? This family was clearly in need of some changes, Rosalie thought.

"I can cook, there's no problem." Rosalie suggested, the baby in her arms fast asleep.

"Will you?" Mr. Styles asks, surprise etched in his tone.

"Of course." Rosalie answers. She enjoyed cooking, in fact she was looking for a job to get enough money to study culinary arts. Mr. Styles seemed relieved before his phone rang.

"Hold on." He held up a finger and left the room. Rosalie looked around before her eyes landed on Penelope in front who looked at her as if she was studying her carefully.

Rosalie smiled. "Are you going to be my new mommy?" Penelope asks making Rosalie choke on her own saliva.

"N—no honey, I'm your new nanny. I'll be taking care of you and your siblings from now on. Would you kindly call down your sister?" She asked and Penelope nodded before running upstairs.

As soon as she disappeared Mr. Styles came into view. "I have to go back to work now. Will you be okay?" Rosalie nodded. Mr. Styles looked unsure of himself for leaving a total stranger with his kids but he knew they needed this, besides Rosalie seemed trustworthy enough. He nodded. "There's a list of emergency calls in a notepad in the kitchen drawer in case anything happens."

"We'll be fine Mr. Styles." Rosalie assures, the sleeping baby still in her arms. He looked at the baby before sighing and nodding to her.

As he left, Rosalie went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the kids.

Penelope

Sophia

Eric

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 12.7K 22
When his past comes back to haunt Rosie, she will stop at nothing to protect her family. [SEQUEL TO CEO's NANNY] BOOK COVER by @AemiGabrielle
21.7K 544 41
[{COMPLETED}] [{EDITING}] Niall James Horan, is the cute-one of world famous boyband, One Direction. One fine day, he discovers he has a son, Michael...
1.2M 21.6K 49
Lia's dad is a specialist in stage equipment and technical stuff. Her father got a job as a member in the 1D crew and he gets to tour with the band a...
278K 3.9K 19
Book Five. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both get used to dealing with a toddler and a newborn.