Not Intended | CHANBAEK (BOOK...

By exobubz

In an attempt to settle a three generation family feud, Baekhyun has to marry someone from the other family... More

♔ Prologue
Unprepared
I.D
Defiance
Red
House Dynamics
Rain and Radios
Dough
How Things Function
Almost Casual
Mange Une Bite
The Dark Side
Fantastic Elastic
Nugget
Bits and Pieces
Star Comparisons
Solutions
Gago
Photos and References
Off Limits
New Dynamics
Big and Small
Back to Square One
I Lied
Intimacy (RATED)
Weird
Emotionally Attached
Showgirls
Promiscuous
Some Nights (RATED)
Make Believe & Cases
Animals
Adventures of Senugs
Still Processing
The Caravan
Only Fitting
Hyperactive
Z-z-z-z-z-zoo
Adventures of SeNugs 2
The Definition Jealousy
Love in the Dark (RATED)
Stakes and Claims (RATED)
Adventures of Senugs: Nugget to the Rescue (AUDIO)
Slip Ups
Shots
Conflicted
Adventures of SeNugs 4: Love Drunk
Liar Liar
Cutting Wood and the Black Delivery Box
Backtracked (RATED)
Climbing Insecurities
Family Matters
The Iceberg
Turning Pages
What He Wants And What Is Reality
Blast from the past
Platonic
The Chase
The Runaway Groom
Final (1/2)
Final (2/2)
After-Note
S E Q U E L
If We Never Met
Deals and Agreements (How We Break Them)
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
Not Intended x Absolute Chanyeol (crossover)
The Questions Game
Mother Nature's Peanuts (mpreg)
Bottled Jelly Pt. 1 (mpreg)
Bottled Jelly Pt. 2 (mpreg)
Delivery Date (FINAL; mpreg)
Easy Parenting (mpreg)
Wishes and Options
Dead Ends and Lawyers
Winter Wonderland
Lemon Dialogues
Dialogues: I Love You

Needed Confirmation

18.8K 1K 1K
By exobubz

Losing sleep wasn't ideal and it was never something that Chanyeol liked doing because it messed with his focus and mood the following day, but Baekhyun's escapades with Kris kept him awake, leaving him to stare for hours at his blank ceiling just thinking about the idiot.

The fact that he got out of bed in the middle of the night—only to stay up until three just waiting for the little bastard—didn't help Chanyeol's situation. After fuming in bed angry as hell for an hour, he managed to fall asleep.

Right before he drifted off to sleep, Chanyeol wondered how the next morning would go and how he would handle it. He didn't know if it was going to be awkward or if Baekhyun would pretend like nothing happened—better yet, if he, himself, would pretend like nothing was going on.

Chanyeol found out what sort of situation it would be when he woke up in a different way. He didn't feel anything wet against his chin, meaning that Nugget hadn't delivered his stupid puppy licks. There wasn't a quick peck on his cheek either, which meant that Baekhyun wasn't there.

Instead, he woke up to the loud rustling of his window blinds being turned open. The light seeping heavily in his room hit his eyes, forcing Chanyeol to stir himself in order to move away from the light. After a second, he snapped both eyes open and looked to where the noise was coming from, only to see Baekhyun there.

After a while, Chanyeol noticed the sound of heavy breathing and leaned over his bed. He saw Nugget standing on his hind legs, using the bed's frame to steady his front paws. The dog was looking right at him, but Chanyeol gently pushed the pup off balance so that Nugget would stop. Nugget waited for a second to pass by, giving Chanyeol a whimper before trying to get up on the bed—though Chanyeol knew it was impossible.

Chanyeol rubbed his head before moving his eyes to Baekhyun's small figure trying to move the curtains out of the way and tie them off to the side. He watched as Baekhyun stood on his toes to fix a delinquent blind.

In terms of what happened that very early morning, Chanyeol still felt annoyed and angry. He didn't know what the hell the two were doing last night. The last time he checked, he told Kris to keep his hands off the idiot and told Baekhyun to not talk to Kris at all, but Chanyeol had no doubt in his mind that both of them broke those guidelines.

Chanyeol's bad morning mood might've been relieved to a point if Baekhyun had woken him up the way he had been doing. He didn't even realize that he was accustomed to the morning delinquents kissing him until then when he received nothing. If Baekhyun—with a little bit of Nugget on the side—gave him the usual morning affection, Chanyeol would've been swayed off his mood whether or not he wanted to be because that's just the kind of effect the two had on him lately. But instead, Chanyeol was put into a more depressing mood just watching Baekhyun.

After Baekhyun was finished fixing the blinds, he turned around and immediately met eyes with Chanyeol, who was watching him intently with focused eyes. Momentarily, Baekhyun pursed his lips before smiling at the guy.

"Morning!" When Chanyeol continued to look at him with an intent and blank face, Baekhyun pursed his lips and cleared his throat. "Well, I should go wake up Kris." He stood there for a second, giving Chanyeol somewhat of a sad, awkward look before stooping down to pick Nugget up. "Breakfast's done."

Chanyeol wanted everything that just happened to rewind and somehow replay again, but with Baekhyun not acting the way he was at the moment. As Baekhyun walked across the room to leave, Chanyeol willed himself to shut up and let the guy go. He kept telling himself that he had no business asking for Baekhyun to lighten his mood by servicing him, but the more Chanyeol quickly thought about it, he did need to pry the guy from whatever grasp Kris had on him.

"Baek."

Just before reaching for the door, Baekhyun lowered his hand and turned his head to Chanyeol. "Yeah?"

Instead of verbally telling Baekhyun to walk back over to him, Chanyeol motioned him over with his fingers. Baekhyun scrunched his face a bit, but nevertheless trudged on over to the foot of Chanyeol's bed. When Chanyeol shook his head and motioned even harder, Baekhyun figured that Chanyeol wanted him by the bed's side.

Moving to the side of Chanyeol's bed, Baekhyun looked down on the shirtless and open giant with the covers seductively pushed down to his waist. Wrenching his eyes from the receding covers, Baekhyun met Chanyeol's eyes.

"Did you need something, Mr. Wonderful?" Baekhyun asked, feigning a cheerful appearance.

"Why didn't I wake up the usual way?" Chanyeol demanded.

Baekhyun glanced up to the ceiling. "Fun fact. People usually wake up alive. You're alive right now, so in a funny retrospect, you did wake up the usual w—"

"You know what I meant, Baekhyun."

The two of them had a stare off for a moment before Baekhyun sighed. "I didn't think you wanted me to—"

"Well, that's the thing. You didn't think," Chanyeol said, snapping a little more than he opted to do.

Baekhyun blinked. "You never looked like you enjoyed it anyways and last night—I'm sorry. I thought about it. I'm just pushing boundaries."

"You've stepped over every boundary you've ever created," Chanyeol pointed out. "All except for one—that fucking one—but I'll hold off on that boundary for now." Looking at Baekhyun's slightly strained face, Chanyeol pushed himself up off the bed and sat up. "I'm still angry at you over last night."

"I—"

"But I'm willing to forget if you and I just go back to acting like the way we were," Chanyeol cut in. "I'm not saying I'm going to forget about your little night out with Kris," he said dangerously. "All I'm saying is that I don't want you acting like the way you're acting this morning—though, nowadays I wish you acted a little differently in some cases, but I don't have the right to ask you for what I've been wanting lately."

Baekhyun let out a small laugh. "Funny thing. I can't read your mind so I have no idea what you're talking about right now."

While Baekhyun laughed a bit, Chanyeol glanced away for a second. "Of course you wouldn't."

"Okay, well since you asked for it, let's start over." Baekhyun held Nugget out to Chanyeol.

Taking the dog from Baekhyun, Chanyeol hesitated for a split moment before putting Nugget near his face and letting the dog lick his chin. Chanyeol held him that way for as long as he could stand it before he held the dog back to Baekhyun.

Laughing, Baekhyun took Nugget and set him down on the floor. "Now that that's over, get out of bed. I still have Kris to wake up—"

"What about your part?" Chanyeol asked, eyeing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun grinned. "Oh. I forgot."

"Don't think that I've forgotten about your memory," Chanyeol argued.

"I was almost hoping," Baekhyun said sarcastically before moving closer to Chanyeol. Using his hand, Baekhyun took Chanyeol by the chin and turned his face to the side. Leaning in, Baekhyun slanted his head and placed a quick peck on Chanyeol's cheek. Slowly pulling away, Baekhyun let Chanyeol turn to face him, letting their faces only be a few inches away from each other.

"Satisfied?"

It took Chanyeol a second to throw all his rational reasoning aside, but he got there eventually. Before Baekhyun could pull away too far, Chanyeol reached out and grabbed Baekhyun by his light gray v-neck shirt—styled accordingly with one of his cardigans—and pulled him back in.

"No," Chanyeol groaned with the threat of crushing his lips against Baekhyun's. "After last night and the lack of sleep, I don't think I'm satisfied at all just yet."

Before Baekhyun could react, Chanyeol's threat became a reality as he slanted his lips over Baekhyun's—Chanyeol's fiancé—which was who Baekhyun was at the moment. He wasn't the maid. He wasn't the sarcastic idiot. He was Park Chanyeol's fiancé and that meant Chanyeol's actions were justified. He was just putting an engagement right to use. In his head, if things didn't work out, he was gonna have to kiss the damn bride anyways.

Chanyeol couldn't immediately slip his tongue inside, but once he started coaxing Baekhyun with his tongue, he felt Baekhyun giving loosening up,and he gained access. While brushing their tongues together and working magic on Baekhyun's mouth, Chanyeol kicked the covers away and pulled Baekhyun onto the bed.

Pulling away and nipping Baekhyun's lips lightly, Chanyeol pushed the small framed male flat on his mattress.

"Scoot up," he raspingly commanded. After Baekhyun moved more on the center of the bed, Chanyeol nudged his legs apart and settled in between them.

When Baekhyun's legs were parted, he couldn't help, but look at the conjunction. It was then that Baekhyun remembered Chanyeol preferring to sleep naked. Before he could comment on Chanyeol's bare and stiff cock coming to life, Chanyeol attacked his lips once again, wrenching his attention away.

It was supposed to just be a kiss—a very deep, intimate, and urgent kiss—but with all rationality tossed aside, Chanyeol quickly moved his hand in between Baekhyun's legs, cupping the bulge and tendering it.

With the feel of Chanyeol's hand on his clothed manhood, Baekhyun moaned into the kiss, making noises that got Chanyeol even more excited. Mindlessly, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, pulling him downwards and slanting his lips more for deeper tongue penetration.

Loving the fact that Baekhyun was responding, Chanyeol smirked. Despite wanting otherwise, Chanyeol had to pry Baekhyun's arms away after a minute to pull back and see where his hands were going.

Teasingly, Chanyeol ran his hands up and down Baekhyun's inner thighs before touching the restricted cock underneath his jeans. "God," he moaned. "Your fucking thighs, Baek."

Thinking about Baekhyun's member just waiting to be touched under all that clothing made Chanyeol's own naked member throb, sending painful pleasures throughout his body.

As Chanyeol caressed his thighs, Baekhyun finally gained back some senses despite being in major sexual heat. Putting his hands on Chanyeol's, he weakly tried to stop him. "Chanyeol, this—"

Chanyeol knew that he was wasting time—openly giving Baekhyun time to reject him again before he got his full fill. Shaking his head, he cocked his head at Baekhyun before giving him a heavy smirk masked with in-the-moment lust.

"Not yet," he murmured as his hands unzipped the front of Baekhyun's jeans. "You don't get to argue with me on this just yet. Not until I make sure of something."

Struggling to keep sane with all the pressure on his cock and on his mental state, Baekhyun gulped. "Make sure of what?" he asked in a strained voice.

"Of this." Chanyeol took the hem of both the jeans and Baekhyun's underwear, pulling and tugging at them until they were stuck midway on his milky white thighs. In the middle of Baekhyun's legs stood his erect member, eager to be attended to.

Chanyeol watched it as it twitched before meeting Baekhyun's eyes and watching the male under him flush in color. When Baekhyun was about to reach down and cover himself, Chanyeol swatted his hand away.

Towering over him, Chanyeol hovered over Baekhyun, resting his elbow near Baekhyun's head. Lowering his bottom half, Chanyeol dipped his hips low enough for both of their members to brush against each other.

Thrashing his head to the side, Baekhyun stifled a moan, but Chanyeol wouldn't allow that. When Baekhyun moved his head again, Chanyeol reclaimed his lips with his own as one of his hands dragged down, grabbing both of their shafts and beginning to grind them against one another's.

Baekhyun didn't know what to do. Things had gotten so sexual and if he knew any better, he wouldn't have let Chanyeol coax him into letting his tongue slip in, nor would he have let Chanyeol get so far as to get him leaking. But some things changed. Half of Baekhyun's head was screaming at him to stop, while the other part of him wanted more. So caught up in his thoughts, he whimpered in disappointment when Chanyeol pulled back, wrenching his lips away.

Chanyeol let out a low chuckle at Baekhyun's needy response. "God, you're so fucking sexual," he growled. "And you don't even know it."

Pushing Baekhyun's legs up, Chanyeol saw what he needed to see. He didn't need to strip Baekhyun completely naked. Chanyeol just needed to see certain parts bare and that's just what he got.

With the smaller male's legs in the air and pushed back, Chanyeol stuck a finger quickly in his mouth before sticking it in between Baekhyun's cheeks. He watched Baekhyun's expressions as his finger tried to look for Baekhyun's opening. When Baekhyun let out a small gasp, Chanyeol knew that he had found it.

Circling Baekhyun's entrance with his finger, Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun's lower lip began to tremble. "I said I wanted us to act as we were before, but don't mistake me...I don't want you acting odd around me again, do you understand?"

When Baekhyun nodded, Chanyeol continued. "After we walk out of this room, I don't want you to fucking pretend like none of this ever happened. My finger's one push away from being shoved inside your little cunt. No matter how hard you pretend, you'll never be able to."

"Ngh—ahhh," Baekhyun cried, wiggling his ass to try and get Chanyeol to do more. "Damn it, Yeol."

Chanyeol wouldn't concede. "You put up a fucking boundary—one where I couldn't touch you. One where anything physical between us was off limits. I think you said that we were only maid and boss?" He laughed. "One night of almost fucking, several kisses, and a taunting skinny dip later, I think we're way past the line of formality."

Pausing, Chanyeol retracted his finger, ignoring Baekhyun's cries. He pushed Baekhyun's legs farther back and spread them apart, as far as the jeans would allow.

Positioning himself on Baekhyun's cleft, Chanyeol couldn't pass up the opportunity. Lifting a hand up, Chanyeol swooped it down, slapping Baekhyun's ass cheek.

When Baekhyun yelped, Chanyeol grinned. "You've actually been asking for that, jiggly ass." In turn, Chanyeol received nothing, but a glare. Not liking the response, Chanyeol only had to spread Baekhyun's cheeks again before making the guy forget about his thoughts.

Rubing himself on the entry, Chanyeol teased Baekhyun with soft thrusts and the leaking drip of precum from his shaft.

"You wanna know why I'm doing this?" Chanyeol asked in a low voice. "It's mostly because it was in the moment. I guess you could call it 'spontaneous' if you wanted."

Watching Baekhyun's flushed and blushing face was a turn on for Chanyeol, but he had to have the upper hand. He continued to tease by poking and brushing his cock against Baekhyun's pulsating hole.

"But another thing..." Chanyeol started. "The last time I almost had you, you pushed me away. You might not have said it, but you probably thought that we were just enthusiastic to fuck because of the alcohol. Maybe you thought there wasn't any real physical attraction."

Reaching down, Chanyeol used a hand to massage Baekhyun's balls, slowly making its way down his entrance where his cock was leaking against it. "But now, look. We're not drunk and I'm one second away from having mind blowing sex with an overly sexual idiot, who loves doing squats." Chanyeol laughed. "By the way, if you wanna squat on my cock, bounce up and down, and then ride me dry, you're welcome to. You might even get a firm butt out of it."

Baekhyun groaned. "Chanyeol, just—nghh." Feeling Chanyeol's cock hard against his opening, Baekhyun squirmed.

Seeing Baekhyun eager for him made Chanyeol feel triumphantly on top. He decided that it was time to end it.

"Baek, I'd love to drill in between you legs," Chanyeol confessed. "Nothing would feel better than having your sassy little cunt wrapped around me and having that mouth of yours finally screaming for all the right reasons."

Retreating, Chanyeol pulled away from Baekhyun, setting the guy's legs down. "But I'm not fucking you without any lube. I don't care how many times you've done it raw, when I take you, I won't be the only one enjoying it."

Baekhyun's mouth hung open as his cock continued to throb. "Y-You can't be serious—"

"I am, actually." Turning around, Chanyeol hopped off the bed, watching as Baekhyun looked at him all shocked. "Besides, think of this as a little pay back for when you threw me out."

Scrambling to sit up, Baekhyun was a mess. His thoughts were everywhere, but his blood was all the way down south.

"B-But—"

"Nope. I'm not listening."

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun cried with a cracking voice as he pushed himself to his knees. "Y-You have to finish me off!"

Chanyeol cocked his head. "Are you giving me orders?"

"Damn right!" Baekhyun retorted. He was done. He just wanted release since Chanyeol had made him sexually frustrated. "Suck me off! Jerk me! I don't know! Finger me until I come! I don't care! Just do it! Please!?"

Chanyeol froze. In front of him was Baekhyun begging for every sexual deed that Chanyeol had fantasized about doing every time he went to the bathroom for a "bathroom break". But he had to stand his ground.

"No."

"Chanyeol! I hurt down here!"

Chanyeol smirked. "Well how do you like it now?"

Baekhyun scowled. "You're still hard, too! I'll suck you off if you finish me off. How's that? Let's do sixty-nine? Does that sound good? Please!?"

Fuck. It did sound good, but Chanyeol had to bite his desires down.

"No, thanks. I'm going to take a shower and masturbate this off." Walking to his own private bathroom, Chanyeol turned his head back momentarily. "Now get off my bed and make it. You're still the maid."

There was a pause.

"Are you fucking serious!?"

Chanyeol hummed in response.

"Yeah? Well, I hope you slip, fall and die!" Baekhyun frustratedly said. "I hope soap gets stuck in your slit and burns your cock!"

"Alright."

Cursing, Baekhyun pulled his underwear and jeans back up. "Screw this! I don't care!"

Inside the bathroom, Chanyeol kept listening to Baekhyun rant on and on, throwing insult after insult.

As Baekhyun started waddling his way out Chanyeol's room, he didnt stop talking. "I don't care anymore. I can take care of this—you're probably not even that good! You're just good at dirty talk! Bluffer!"

"If you say so," Chanyeol called from the bathroom.

Baekhyun groaned before turning the doorknob. "Whatever, you giant idiot. I'll take care of this on my own!"

After that, Chanyeol heard the door slam and he was left to deal with stroking himself solo.

-

-

At the breakfast table, Baekhyun's personality did a complete one-eighty. With Nugget sitting on his lap, Baekhyun looked up as Chanyeol took a seat. "Good morning, Mr. Wonderful!" he said cheerfully.

Feeling cocky, Chanyeol grinned. "Hey. How was your morning?"

"Fantastic, actually," Baekhyun smiled as he stroked Nugget. "I found Nugget with Sehun. The little pup ran away from daddy."

"Hn." Chanyeol had to ask. "How did it go?"

"How did what go?"

Creasing his brows, Chanyeol frowned. "Don't play stupid."

"Oh," Baekhyun drawled. "You mean my morning wood issue," he whispered. "I took care of it. It took faster than I thought it would, but I got help."

Chanyeol's ears perked. "Help?"

Baekhyun nodded. "Yup."

"Who?" When Baekhyun didn't answer, Chanyeol hardened his tone. His cocky attitude was gone. "Who, Baek?"

Baekhyun shrugged.

Locking his jaw, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun threateningly. "Who the fuck 'helped' you, Baekhyun!?"

"Oh I don't know," Baekhyun said, faking innocence. "Might've been Kai...or Sehun." Then he shot it at Chanyeol right where it hurt—for payback. "Or it might've been Kris. His hands are better than yours, you know." Seeing Chanyeol's face turn red made Baekhyun secretly giddy. "Yeah, his hands are large and soft...You, on the other hand, need to moisturize."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.2K 13
-COMPLETED- 15 april 2020 Byun Baekhyun works as a waiter at his friend's restaurant with his two best friends Kyungsoo and Jongdae, he's unhappi...
592K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
2.6K 145 22
Byun Baekhyun lived a perfectly planned life, prefect past, perfect present, perfect future. But when his life begins to veer farther and farther awa...
12.6K 633 12
Park Chanyeol is an ortho surgeon who is successful but also an alcoholic. His breakup pushes him to the verge of breaking down. Despite being a bril...