Falling for you

By jsmithgurl2020

Branch and Poppy are in college they don't know each other.....yet. Poppy is a nerdy Senior in college. Branc... More

Your beautiful pink eyes
Will she say yes?!?
YES!
Falling for you
Attention all fans!!!!
I need help!!!!
The Voice.
The Tragedy
Moving on.
The Investigation
When Trust is Broken.
Liar, Liar Part 1
Liar, Liar Part 2
Our love was meant to hurt other's.
Like I'm gonna lose you.
Revealing myself?

I still love her

181 10 6
By jsmithgurl2020

Creek: So how did the date go?
Branch: It was so amazing she is just so perfect and so- ugh, I just like her a lot like very much, I-I love her. *blushes*
Creek: WHAT?!!?!
Branch: Dude if you still have feelings for her you could just tell me.
Creek: Uh no I'm fine, I'm totally over her, yeah.
Branch: Okay, whatever makes you happy. I'm going to go ask her on another date, see ya soon!
Creek: *mumbles* Yeah let's just hope so.
Branch: What was that?
Creek: Uh nothing, nothing you go ahead and ask her out.
Branch: Okay wish me luck.
Creek: *says sarcastically* sure dude.
*Branch leaves*
Creek: Whoa, what was that all about?!!? I went totally nuts when Branch mentioned Poppy.
Do I still love her? Only one way to find out.
Creek is up to something that is no good.
Will he ask out Poppy before Branch does?
Will she say yes to Creek?
FIND OUT IN.....
Falling for You💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...