Invulnerable

CryingStatues által

Nathalie Polanski. You'd think shes normal right? Wrong. With her father trying to kill her, high school and... Több

Invulnerable
Invulnerable {2}
Invulnerable {3}
Invulnerable {4}
Invulnerable {6}
Invulnerable {7}
Invulnerable {8}
Invulnerable {9}
Invulnerable {10} :)

Invulnerable {5}

1.5K 39 8
CryingStatues által

One month has passed since ive started Everton and its now late November. I've met a girl named Kale and we've become pretty good friends. I sit with her now at lunch instead of Sage, but Sage and I are still close. Through Kale I've met Stephaney, Saki, and Gin. Were all pretty good friends for one month.

I visit with Mrs. Brue every other day at less. She says that I have a natural learning ability and probably be moving up in math and reading.

My belly has started poking a little, but it just looks like I've gotten a little chubbier. No one at school knows besides Sage.

Something that I have noticed is these guys eyeing me ever time I go down the hall. And when im in the court yard in the mornings, they're always there watching me. Not to worried though. I guess there just tying to figure out something to spread around school.

In my reading class, I have also met Brant. Through him ive met Troy, Sebastian, Sager, and Chris.

While standing in line for lunch, I went on a hugging spree.

"Brant! Hug!" I said with a cheesy smile and my arms outstretched. He gave me a hug. I turned to Chris. I didn't really know him as much as I knew Brant, Sebastian or even Sager. Troy was very quiet so it was hard to get to know him. I didn't care though. I wanted my hug! "Hug?" I asked him. One little hug couldn't hurt.

"but you don't even know me like that!" he protested playfully.

"I don't care!" I said.

"alright." He said bring me into a hug.

His arms were inviting and warm. Since he was taller than me I put my head on his chest. He was so comforting and loving and his chest was like my own personal pillow. He smelled of axe and other smells I couldn't put my finger on. We sat there hugging and I never wanted to let go, but the line was moving. I savored the last bit of time I had in is arms and let go. I tried to pull back but he didn't let go. I tried again and this time he let me go.

'That was a little weird.' I thought to myself, and I walked to lunch.

Little did I know what was to happen next.

"Did you do the math homework?" I asked Sage, walking into the school building.

"Yeah! Did you?" She stopped. Our lockers were in different hallways so we had to make the conversation short.

"Yes-sir-ee! Talk to you later!" I started down my hallway.

"okay, bye!"

And we parted ways. I was walking towards my locker when I suddenly felt a tug on my shirt and ended up inside the boys bathroom. I was thrust onto the tile flooring and standing over me was a rather large looking boy with shaggy brown hair with blond tips. He had on a Everton football jacket with a felt E on it. I recognized him as one of the guys that had been following me around. Someone else walked into the bathroom and I turned to look at him. It was an equally sized boy but he had short black hair and the same jacket.  

The first one grabbed my hair and the second grabbed my feet and they both threw me into the far wall of the bathroom.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked rubbed where my head and the wall collided.

"Your too smart" One said.

"And me and steve don't like smarty..Sarty.. ugh, Steve, what that word?" The shorter haired asked the other. Obviously he wasn't very smart.

"PANTS!" Steve yelled. "bill, we don't like smarty pants!" Steve kicked me again in the stomach.

"oh yeah." Bill picked me up by my shirt and punched me multiple times in the face. Steve took me from him, slammed me on the ground and began stomping his foot into my face. I tried to turn my head to divert some of the impact but Bill's foot joined and there wasn't a direction my face was safe. Steve removed his foot but began kicked me hard the stomach. Bill's foot continued to stomp my face. After a few more kicks, the bell rang for first period.

"Ha, see you loser." Steve said, giving me one hard punch in the nose.

"heh, heh, yeah" Bill said, kicking me one more time. They both walked out. I lay on the floor for what seemed like forever before finally picking myself off the floor to see the damage. My nose was bleeding heavily and my right eye had been bruised severely; it only felt okay closed. My face had many gashes and bruises. I touched my nose and winced in pain. It was either broken, or very close. I looked at my arms and bruises blotched the surface. On top of that I had a very bad headache. I remembered about being pregnant and pulled up my shirt to see my stomach. It had purple and black bruises around my naval area and on my upper stomach. 'I'll have to go to the doctor for this one.' I thought.

The door started to open again. I yanked my shirt down and closed my eyes, in preparation for another beating. When I didn't feel fists on me I opened my good eye and saw a boy staring at me and the ground beneath me, stained with my blood. I looked closer and noticed it was that boy from my reading class, Chris.

"What happened?" He asked, trying to come over towards me at the sink but without stepping on blood.

"Two jerks from the football team decided to use me and my face as a punching bag."  

I turned away, not wanting him to me my beaten face.

He made it over and lightly turned my face towards him. He saw the blood from my nose, grabbed a paper towel, wetted it and began cleaning my face. I let him do it because I was too scared.

" Were the two jerks named Bill and Steve?" He asked, wiping around my chin.  

I nodded slightly.

"Ugh. Those two. Steve's quarter back and Bill's a running back. They think they run the school and beat up anybody they think is smart. Or looks like they have the potential to be smart." I made a small o-shape with my mouth. He began wiping around my eye.

"im taking you to the nurse." He said after throwing away the now red paper towel. He took my hand and started walking. I became dizzy and fell to the floor where the blood was.

" Rghnt Youh Gging to Clen dis up?" I said my mouth hurting, pointing to the blood.

"no. your more important." He picked me up bridal style off the floor, opened the door, and proceeded to the nurses office.

The nurse put a crème on my bruises, cleaned my head, face, and body wounds, and helped me with my broken nose. The whole time Chris stood with me holding my hand. The nurse was nice enough to let me call my parents and go home, considering I don't want to walk round like this all day. First thought I needed to talk to the head minister about what happened; the janitors got the blood on the bathroom floor. I walked into the office, Chris still with me for support, to talk about Steve and Bill. Mr. Shohola was standing in the main part talking to the evil Mrs. Hounger. Chris cleared his throat and Mr. Shohola turned toward us.

His faced turned from happy to shock when he saw what happened.  

"Wha-" He stammered. Even Mrs. Hounger didn't have something to say.

"Steve and Bill beat her up in the boys' bathroom down hall seven." Chris butt in.

" That preposterous! Steve and Bill are fine, fine students." The head minister protested. " they would never do something like that!"

"mmh,ymh, Lik atp deh teps frm de bthrmm!" I said through a half closed mouth so my busted lip should heal.

" What'd you say, dear?" Mrs. Hounger asked.

"she said why don't you look at the tapes form the bathroom. And I agree I think you should."

"We would, if there were tapes from the bathroom. The bathrooms are the only places we don't have cameras because I feel as if It invades privacy. Im sorry, but I cant seem to think of anything else that would be proof that Steve and bill did it. Anyone could have done it."

"bt dit wss deemmm!" I said, getting aggravated. These two were going to get away with beating me, and I cant believe it!

" im sorry, Nathalie, but we cant do anything about this."  

As soon as he said this Tania walked in to pick me up.

" Why hello Mr. Shohola." She shook his hand and then turned towards me. "Oh, honey, I was hoping I wouldn't have to take you to the doctors but it looks like I will. Go, get in the car. I'll be out in a minute"

Chris started walking me towards the car and I looked back to see Tania and Mr. Shohola talking. Tania seemed stressed. I showed Chris which was her car and he opened the door for me. He sat me inside and sat in the seat with me until Tania came out.

"thank you for taking care of her." Tania gave him a small hug.

" no problem. See ya." He gestured towards me. I did some sort of nod and he walked back to class.

" he seems really nice. And cute" Tania said nudging me in a spot where there was no bruise. I tried to indicate there was nothing going on but it didn't really work.

After we got onto the road to the doctors, Tania asked a question I was dreading to answer.  

"So do you think the baby's a goner or still live?" she looked at me with a somber look.

" di tink itsh de - " I stopped myself. "gne." I gave a sad look incase she didn't get what I said.

" me too."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

38 17 17
There's these typical stories of young love, but what you dont know is not everyones story is perfect. Take me for instance, I'm a normal teen expect...
350K 9.9K 28
Renee had everything. She was the cheer-leading captain, Miss Popular, and had the perfect boyfriend. Everyone loved her. She had everything a girl c...
423 3 72
This story is about Mia Scott, her life is perfect. She has the most amazing parents ever, she has an awesome best friend and she's loved at school...
140K 4.7K 30
Alexandra Grey has lived her entire life in complete imperfection. She isn't on top of the food chain and is too baffled by the society around her to...