No Longer ALDC {Sequel to The...

By Katie_aw_xoxo

The Junior Elite team has been kicked out of the ALDC, abandoned by Abby. So, what will they do now that Gian... More

This is a Sequel
Chapter 1
A/N
Mackenzie & Brynn's bedroom
Maddie & Kendall's bedroom
Chloe & Paige's bedroom
Kalani's bedroom
Brooke's bedroom
Nia's bedroom
Jojo's bedroom
Gianna's bedroom
Christi's bedroom
Kelly's bedroom
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Help
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Mackenzie solo
Jojo solo
Paige solo
Kalani solo
Jojo & Brynn duet
Maddie & Chloe duet
Kendall & Paige duet
Nia & Kalani duet
Mackenzie & Brooke duet
Mackenzie, Brynn & Jojo trio
Maddie, Chloe & Paige trio
Nia, Kalani & Brooke trio
Group
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Mackenzie solo
Brynn solo
Maddie solo
Kalani solo
Maddie & Mackenzie duet
Chloe & Paige duet
OMG
Mackenzie, Nia & Paige trio
Maddie, Chloe & Brooke trio
Group
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Mackenzie solo
Maddie solo
Paige solo
Nia solo
Mackenzie, Brooke duet
Kendall, Jojo duet
Kalani, Nia duet
Mackenzie, Maddie, Chloe trio
Paige, Brynn, Jojo trio
Group
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The End?!
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Shoutout
Sequel?
Go follow
Follow

Chapter 15

898 21 8
By Katie_aw_xoxo

Gianna's POV:
It's competition today!
Maddie is still worried about Mackenzie but I'm going to get her today from the hospital and bring her to the competition to compete. I still haven't told Maddie that though. She thinks that I have found someone else to replace Kenzie for this week. Hopefully she likes the surprise!

*timeskip*

Everyone is awake now and we are having breakfast. All the girls look excited, except Maddie. So I said "Maddie what's wrong?"

She replied with "I miss Kenz!"

So I looked at the other girls and said "I'm sure Kenzie is fine and you will see her soon."

The girls that knew about Mackenzie nodded in agreement with what I said.

Then we started eating breakfast and after we all finished I said "Right, it is 7:30am now. We are leaving at 8:40. So you have 1 hour to get ready. Go."

So all the girls rushed upstairs to get ready, while I was already dressed and ready to go and so were Christi and Kelly, so we stayed downstairs chatting and I said to Christi "It's time to tell Kelly." And Christi nodded.
Kelly looked confused, so I said "Kelly, Mackenzie woke up a couple of days ago. I have been keeping in contact with the hospital and Christi has been going to see her when I couldn't, but she is now awake and I spoke to the doctors and she is fine to be discharged today and she is able to compete at the competition. So when we get to competition and we are signed in, I am going to say that I am going to find someone and I will drive to the hospital, which is a 5 minute drive from the competition, and get Kenzie and then we will come back to the competition."

Kelly looked shocked. All she said was "Wow! Maddie must be so happy, but she said that she's worried about Kenzie!"

I replied with "Yeah. That's because she doesn't know. Only Nia, Kendall, Kalani, Jojo and Paige know."

Kelly nodded.

Then I was about to say something when I heard lots of footsteps coming down the stairs. It was all 9 girls coming down saying "Were ready. Let's go."

So I said "Okay. Girls, when we get to the competition, I need to go and find someone, you are all going to go with Christi and Kelly to start getting ready and I will come as soon as I can. Okay?"

They all said "Okay Gianna."

So we got everything that we needed and got in the cars and went to the competition.

At the competition

We have just arrived at the competition, so I checked us in and then said "Right, so I will be back shortly."

They said bye to me and then went to the dressing room and I went back to my car to drive to the hospital.

Mackenzie's POV:
I get to go home today. It's Sunday today, that means it's competition. My doctor said "Good Luck" to me earlier but I don't know why.

Gianna has just got here, she's here to get me. So I decided to ask her.

G - Gianna
K - Kenzie

K: Gianna?
G: Yes Kenz.
K: Earlier, he doctor said Good Luck to me. Why?
G: Because it is competition today and you are allowed to compete.
K: Really?
G: Yes. All the other girls are at the competition already.
K: Okay.
G: Do you remember your dances?
K: Yes. I've been going over them in my head.
G: That's good!
K: Yeah.
G: Okay. Let's go to competition.
K: Okay. Let's go.

Then we left the hospital and went to the competition.

Gianna's POV:
I let Mackenzie open the door to the dressing room. As soon as she walked in Maddie went running to her and gave her a bone-crushing hug. Then I said "Right. So, as you can see Mackenzie is okay. She's here. And Maddie she is your duet partner. She's allowed to compete so we have all our dances again!"

The girls all cheered. Then they got ready for competition.

"So, first is Solos, then duets then trios then group. So, let's get ready."

1 hour later

"Are you all ready?"

They replied with "Yes."

"Good. Let's go. Mackenzie, Maddie, Brynn, Kalani. Good Luck for your solos."

So, Maddie, Mackenzie, Brynn and Kalani went backstage accompanied by Jojo and Chloe. The rest of us went to the audience and waited for them to compete.

The MC said "Hello everyone, we are starting today's competition with our Petite solo category, so please welcome Act Number 1, Lisa from SDA with a lyrical dance entitled Here To Stay."

10 minutes later

The MC said "Please welcome to stage Act Number 5 Mackenzie from GMDC with an acro dance entitled Sink or Swim."

Mackenzie came onto the stage and got into her starting position and the music started and she did her dance and it was amazing!

After Mackenzie finished The MC said "Now, please welcome Act Number 6, Brynn from GMDC with a contemporary dance entitled The Coronation."

Brynn walked onto the stage and got into her startin position and her dance was amazing.
She finished it and walked off the stage.

3 dances later

"Moving onto our Preteen solo category please welcome Act Number 10 to the stage. This is Maddie from GMDC with a contemporary dance entitled Helen Keller."

Maddie walked onto the stage clutching onto the rag doll. Throughout her dance, she really got the message across of being Helen Keller.

12 dances later

"Moving onto our Teen solo category please welcome Kalani from GMDC with a contemporary dance entitled Swan Solstice."

Kalani's solo was beautiful!

20 minutes later

Now, we are back in the audience because the duets are competing soon. The 2 duets are against each other and I'm not sure who will win because they are both so good!
I was about to say something to the girls when I was interrupted by the MC saying "Now, we are moving onto our Preteen duet division, please welcome Act Number 46 Maddie and Mackenzie from GMDC with a lyrical dance entitled Run from Mother."

Maddie and Mackenzie came onto the stage and did their dance. It was beautiful! They got a standing ovation from the audience and I was in tears. I looked at Christi and she was crying as well.

Then the MC said "Next please welcome Act Number 47 Chloe and Paige from GMDC with a musical theatre dance entitled Broadway Blondes."

Chloe and Paige walked onto the stage and did their dance. It was the best that I have seen them dance since they have been back! It's going to be difficult to choose a winner between the duets.

Then we left the auditorium to help get the trios ready.

***************

Now we are back in the auditorium waiting for the trios to go on.

The MC said "Moving onto our Preteen trio category. Please welcome Act Number 74 Mackenzie, Paige and Nia from GMDC with an acro dance entitled Nothing's Gonna Stop us."

Kenzie, Nia and Paige trio was really good. They were in time and their skills were amazing!

"Please welcome Act Number 75 to the stage, Maddie, Chloe and Brooke with a contemporary dance entitled Somebody Told Me."

Maddie, Chloe and Brooke's trio was amazing! They were completely in time.

**************

Now, the group is back stage about to go on.

"Moving onto our Preteen Small Group category. Please welcome Act Number 92 GMDC with a Musical Theatre dance entitled Tell Me What You Want."

The group as really good. Mackenzie was dancing so good!

*timeskip*

Now we are waiting for awards. The girls are on stage and we are in the audience.

The MC came onto the stage and said "Well Done to everyone who competed today. You were all so good. Now, we have 1 girl here, who deserves a special award. Her dance teacher came to me earlier and told me what she has been through and she still came and competed today. Even though, this morning she was in the hospital. So can Mackenzie Ziegler from GMDC please come up here please."

Mackenzie walked over to the MC and he handed her a crown and a trophy and on the trophy it said For all that you have been through.

Then Kenzie went back to sit down and the MC said "Right. So let's start with our awards! Starting with our Petite solo category; in 5th place we have .......... In 4th place we have.......... In 3rd place we have Act Number 6 Brynn from GMDC. In 2nd place we have.......... And in 1st place with a perfect score we have Act Number 5 Mackenzie from GMDC."

"Moving onto our Preteen solo category. in 5th place we have .......... In 4th place we have.......... In 3rd place we have.......... In 2nd place we have.......... And in 1st place we have Act Number 10 Maddie from GMDC."

"Now our Teen solo category. in 5th place we have .......... In 4th place we have.......... In 3rd place we have.......... In 2nd place we have Act Number 23 Kalani from GMDC. And in 1st place we have.........."

"Moving onto our Preteen duet category. in 5th place we have .......... In 4th place we have.......... In 3rd place we have.......... In 2nd place we have Act Number 47 Chloe and Paige from GMDC. And in 1st place with a perfect score, we have Act Number 46 Maddie and Mackenzie from GMDC."

"In our Preteen trio category. in 5th place we have .......... In 4th place we have.......... In 3rd place we have Act Number 75 Maddie, Chloe and Brooke from GMDC. In 2nd place we have.......... And in 1st place we have Act Number 74 Mackenzie, Paige and Nia from GMDC."

"And, finally in our Preteen small group category. In 5th place we have .......... In 4th place we have.......... In 3rd place we have.......... In 2nd place we have.......... And in 1st place with a perfect score, we have Act Number 92 GMDC."

"Well Done everyone."

We got a 1st place in every category apart from Kalani's solo. I'm a little upset but I'm still so proud of all of the girls.

We packed up all of our stuff from in the dressing room and then we went home to sleep and get ready for tomorrow when the Minis are starting dancing at the Studio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 159 30
Mackenzie Brooke Paige and Chloe are sick and tired of being back up dancers to Maddie. What if they created their own studio and competed against Ab...
12.9K 220 38
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...
1.6K 4 11
Two years after Abby's son Shane rode off into the sunset with a title at Nationals in Lake Tahoe, which was his last competition as a competitive da...
31.2K 357 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...