Marcunthy Prep... (BoyxBoy!)

By SidekickLuver

All Claud wants to do is please his family. that's why he decides to attend Marcunthy Prep School for Boys. h... More

Marcunthy Prep... (BoyxBoy!)
Marcunthy Prep- Timothy
Marcunthy Prep- Drifting apart...Coming together (remake)
Marcunthy Prep- Staying close
Pull Ups- Claud
One month, Two months, Three months...when will it end?- Claud
Unwanted Family Visits -Tim
Meeting The Valentine Family -Tim
Waking up

Hangover- Tim

733 14 3
By SidekickLuver

Thank you to all of you that voted!!! and special thanks to WillieMushiiaPringle for leaving a comment. this chapter was written in about a hour just for you. so if it's not all that good...that's why. don't forget to Comment, Fan, and Vote!!! :D and to answer the question that someone asked, i haven't decided if I'm doing a Sex scene yet. so i'll leave it up to you guys. if you think i should please tell me if you think i shouldn't...same thing :)

- - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -> CLAUD

After dad wakes up form one of his charity balls...he's always cranky due to a hangover. waking up with a horrid throbbing at my temples allows me to realize why the man always seems to want to rip someone's head off. bright light flashes into the room and hiss when a ray glints off something and shines directly into my half lidded eyes. the small strip blinds me for a second before i turn over and shove the covers over my head.

"Tim wake up." his voice seems to echo slightly and the vibrations hit me like a solid punch every few seconds.

"what time is it?" i croak out, refusing to leave the comfort of my bed.

"almost noon." 

ignoring the blasted headache, i jump out of bed and land on the floor with a loud thud.

"We're late for school!" i shout and wince as the over powering pain. i clutch my head and place my head between my knees in attempts to help my case.

"there's no school today. snow day." Claud smiles from his bed in amusement and i frown before making my way slowly to the window. 

when i arrive, a thick blanket is masking the usual green trees and bushes.

"how is this possible? it's only september." i whisper.

"seasons start early and end late here. just part of the Marcunthy Charm." Claud smiles wickedly.

"I'm going to bed." i whisper, enjoying the fact that the pains seem to lessen if i keep my voice down.

"No!" with a hiss i drop to my knees and let searing pains course through my temples.

"Hush!" i scream and whimper as the unpleasant feelings heighten.

"sorry. i forgot." Claud mumbles.

"What happened? i don't remember any of the events after we ate." i sit beside him once the pain resides.

"hey why don't  i go...get you something to eat?" Claud asks nervously.

i catch his hand before he can step away and he gasps before ripping away.

"What's wrong?" i ask and stand.

"sit." i refuse and he only rolls his eyes before moving to the bathroom. "we went to a festival. some guy was selling drinks and you bought one. after that, you could't stop drinking. by the time we got back to the dorm you were drunk." Claud mumbles as he rummages through the cabinet. 

"you let me drink?" Timothy asks in shock.

"no! i didn't know it was alcohol until you started acting weird. found it!" he walks back into the room with a small bottle and a cup of water in his hands.

"i thought your kind had...super senses." Tim mumbles as Claud hands him four tablets of aspirin and the cup of water.

"Myth. our senses only become heightened when we're fully in wolf form." Claud explains and watches the smaller boy down the pills with no problem.

"what do you mean?"

"when we turn eighteen...the full transformation happens. as of right now...I'm still a wereling. a half human half wolf creature. i have to wait another year and a half." Claud takes the bottle and cup back into the bathroom and sighs.

"I'm still a fledgling. if that helps." Tim mumbles softly.

"what do you have to do in order to become...fully accepted?" Claud asks.

"Mark a being."

"and that means?" Claud lays down and sighs before settling into his bed for story time.

"It means I'd..." i smile slightly before leaning forward and crawling over so that I'm hovering just over his very large body. "...it means I'd find a victim...get them alone and..." my fingers graze his neck purposefully and he only shivers with a small smirk on his lips.

"And what?" he whispers, his eyes showing amusement and...want.

"with one swift bite...force them to be my slave. to drink and to kill as i wish." i state, using the phrases my father had told me so long ago.

" you create a personal blood bank." he states and raises an eyebrow.

"yes."

"you're...wait...Blood." his eyes widen drastically before he roughly shoves me off of him. i land on my bottom, close to the door. his large figure sits up quickly to stare at me in confusion and shock.

"What is wrong with you?" i hiss and wince at the pain from the fall.

"You...you're a vampire." he gasps, out of breath. something that made no sense to me.

"that's no reason to shove me!" i scream and stand up.

"are you insane?! i'm a...a Werewolf." he stands up as well and walks to me with worry filling his eyes.

"What are talking about? I know what you are but why should that concern me?" i ask.

" are you...demented?! we're enemies."

"that's not true Claud. you've been reading too many fictional-"

"No! not our species...our families. you...you're a Blake aren't you? of course you are how could i have not smelled it before?!"

"i thought your senses were dull?"

"they're strong enough to have sensed you."

"but they didn't!"

"because i didn't want them to!"

"explain what in the world you're talking about!" i scream. i noticed vaguely that my headache had gone away.

"Our families are sworn enemies. Our fathers hate each other because of what your great-great-grandfather did to my own. 

"i hope you realize i have no idea what your talking about." i say in confusion.

"you can;t be serious. did your father not tell you anything?" Claud asks in shock.

"i guess not."

"it started in England...during the 1800s. My family...we used to be royalty in the night world just as your family was. back when rulers were considered high priority. my ancestor...i was named after him. Claud Valentine..."

Claud's voice drifts off as if we were traveling down a tunnel heading in opposite directions. his voice echoes until my vision blacks out and i feel myself falling.

FLASHBACK:

when my sight slowly starts to come back, i find myself staring up at a large shady tree. it's leaves block most of the sun from me and i groggily sit up to find myself in what seems to be a park, it's empty, not a single person out.

i stand and make my way towards the gates, their metal bars visible form where i was. how i got to this place, i had no idea but i felt that i had to leave in order to get back to where i belong.

"You're insane!" i turn when i hear a voice to find two males around my age arguing by a rather large lake.

"Me? Claud open your eyes. please!"

 the second responds in shock.

"I will hear no more of this Blake...what it is that we are experiencing is merely...fluke. a trick of the heart. that is all." Claud hisses.

"i refuse to believe that. my heart knows what it wants and...it wants you." Blake pleads, his voice cracking.

" even if this were natural Blake...our species would never agree to become a united group. you vampires are very difficult to control." Claud sighs.

"but you did it. Claud please keep in mind that my heart in in your hands. i have willingly given it to you and you're just dropping it into the dirt! please Claud just...just accept the truth rather than try to avoid it!"

"I'm not avoiding it! i love Claire."

"don't lie." Blake shouts angrily.

i watch as the two bicker back and forth before finally Claud seems to get frustrated. with a swift motion, he's tripped Blake onto his back. effortlessly he's pinned the bigger male to the floor.

"you want the truth? i'll and it over then! i love you William Blake. there's nothing i can do about this. but i won;t admit it to anyone else but you. i won't risk my species being disappointed in their prince. i will marry Claire and i will have Kin of my own. but i will never...in this life time admit to loving a vampire." Claud hisses, tears threatening to wash over his cheeks.

"i refuse to let you go. if i must be a hidden affair so be it but not in any lifetime will i ever allow you to slip through my fingers Claud." with this, he leans up and captures Claud's lips in his own.

their small make out session only lasts a few short seconds though, before Claud pulls back and shakes his head.

"Please...please don't." he begs.

"i will not let you go."

"you must!"

"i will not!"

"then so be it. but know this William: you may love me and you may care and cherish me...but those feelings will never be returned publicly." with that, Claud stands and dusts himself off. before walking out of the park, never even sparing me a glance.

"mark my words Claud! it may not happen in this lifetime...but in another life in another form i will have you to myself! i swear it!" William shouts after him.

the scenery shifts and suddenly I find myself inside a church. 

a priest is speaking rapidly about something and everyone seems to be overjoyed. suddenly however the church doors burst open and a very angry looking William stomps into the building. he's dripping in rain water and his shoes make wet squishy noises with every step. when he reaches the alter he glares at Claud before turning to the women.

"Claire, i am aware that you have loved me form the moment you laid eyes on me when we were children. i am aware that we both are creatures that strive for blood...and with this knowledge i ask you...to please reject Claud Valentine and choose to marry yours truly. William Liam Blake." he declares confidently.

"What on earth are you doing?" Claud explodes furiously.

"Will...I don;t know what to say." the women gasps.

"say yes." William smiles sweetly.

"Yes!" the woman shouts happily.

"what?" Claud and I both ask in shock.

"Yes. a million times yes!" she hugs Blake tightly.

"No! no!" Claud exclaims as they both walk out of the church with smiles.

again, my vision becomes blurry and when it clears i find myself back in my dormitory. Claud...the Claud that i know is still speaking.

"...and they both left the church. William stole my would be great-great-grandmother. our families hate each-other for that. it's forbidden for our families to create a bond."

"so what are you saying?"

"Tim you kissed me last night." he sighs.

"what? that's absurd i think i'd remember something like that." i say in shock.

"you kissed me."

"say that i did...what of it?"

"you like me."

"..."

"true or not?"

"must i answer?"

"yes." Claud says sternly.

"true. but what of it?" i say defensively.

"it's not possible for us to be together."

"so you're saying you like me too?"

"Liked. i would never break a rule as major as this one."

"rule? you know i thought i was the angel in this relationship." i say with a raised eyebrow.

"we don't have a relationship. i'm going to talk to the headmaster. i'm asking for a dorm change."

"What?" i shout in surprise.

"i can't stay in here."

"but...but you said you'd help me with my college stuff." i say desperately."

"I;m sorry. he whispers and walks towards the door.

"No!" i catch his arm and pull him back. he easily pulls away and keeps walking towards the door.

"top it. he sighs.

"Claud!" i shout and out of instinct shove him into the wall before smashing my lips onto his own in attempts to keep him both still and quiet. 

Continue Reading