Naughty Files (R Rated) 3.75...

By AlittleXtraEvvy

This is a Collection of R rated Sexual short Stories.... ranging from Office, Cowboy, Outside, Police officer... More

Copyright...
Cyber Chat to Real Life............
A Cowboys Dream, A Cowgirls Heart............
Do as your told....
The Casanova, only for one night.....
Burning in the night.....
Be, See, Screw
To Be Tied
Request Page..... Not a story.

Twin fun, under edits Nov 2022

613K 3.9K 359
By AlittleXtraEvvy

Twin Fun.......

Alright fans lol I recieved a comment saying how close this is to Twin Obsessions by LilMouse, its a great book. Anyway I did not use her idea and I have talked to her about it so no worries on that. If you have read this and are looking for a great read, read that one. 

Anyways Enjoy all.

Lilly licked her dry lips as she watched her boss bend to grab the files that Mrs. Jansen had let slip from her fingers. Damn woman had no shame. She knew what she was doing, and she was a married woman.

Lilly refocused everything in her to stop staring at his ass, looking back to her computer screen as she worked the emails in his account. One year she had been working as his secretary, and the time that passed never seemed to be able to stop her fantasies.

Since the get-go of her interview she had had a thing for her boss Marcus Bronze. The man himself was devilishly handsome and can make a woman cream by just a flick of his lips. It was a disaster no matter how hard she tried to keep it professional. The office was a plate of gossip. One look, one sly touch, one innocent comment, and everybody knew the next day. There wasn't anything anyone could do about it, no matter what, anything that happened between anyone in the office was found out. Which is why she never acted on her impulses.

As hard as that was.

Lilly also figured he was way to damn good for her. She found herself plain and boring, which was why he probably hired her, knowing that he wouldn't be interested in a woman like her. At thirty-two, she was just a normal woman on the outside, doing her work, keeping her mouth shut, and getting by.

Barely.

It had been almost six years since her last sexual encounter and no matter how hard she tried, her bed time thoughts were filled with this man.

"Lilly I need you to prepare room four, for the noon meeting please" Mr. Bronze said as he walked past her desk and into his office, glancing at her before he shut the door.

"Yes sir" Lilly mumbled, not really paying attention to anything. She was still trying to calm herself down. Her panties were once again soaked from just her thoughts of what that man could do to her. Her intercom beeped for his office and his voice ran over the com.

"Lilly can you come in here for a minute?" he asked, then stopped the com. She rose from her seat, puling her black shirt down as she stood. She loved and hated how he made her feel, and she had gone through more panties in one year then she had in a life time. She now kept three pairs in her purse for just this reason, and found herself changing them quite often.

Much to her displeasure and lack of release. She hadn't been able to accomplish an orgasm that would actually allow her to feel satisfied, it just seemed to make her even more frustrated every time she did it. So she stopped all together, hoping it would help.

She walked to his door and gave a small knock as she opened it, seeing him sitting behind his desk typing away at something. "You wanted to see me sir?" She asked coming to stand next to his visitors chairs in front of his desk.

He looked up with his usual business expression, one which is almost the only one she had ever seen his wear. "Yes, I have some clients coming in after hours and I need you to stay longer if that's alright?"

"Of course sir. How late are you thinking?" Lilly didn't mind staying later, she just liked to know the time frame. She had stayed many, many times and if it was too late then she would grab take-out from the Italian place next to her house. She was a planner, almost to a fault, but it was one of her strongest points for this job.

"I'm actually not sure yet, but we can order food if we need to, I know how you like your schedules" His eyes flashed with amusement almost knocking Lilly backwards when she saw it. He grinned slightly at her shock and went back to his computer.

He had known since day one that she held an attraction for him, but he hadn't made a move on it because at the time he had a steady relationship, now? There is no relationship and he fully intended to seduce her, tonight in fact.

"Shall I order a head of time and have it ready for five o'clock drop off?" Lilly asked pushing her face back to neutral, hoping he couldn't see anything.

He just nodded and Lilly left it at that, turning around to go to the bathroom to change her panties again after seeing that grin on his face. That one look was one of the most sexiest things she had ever seen.

Making her way back to her desk she grabbed her purse and headed to the bathroom, and into an empty stall, pulling off her soaked undergarments. Lilly sighed grabbing toilet paper to dry her off. She had never, in all her life of arousal, been as wet as she is around that man. She hoped that he never found out either.

She washed her hands and left the bathroom, heading back to her desk only to stop when she saw a man leaning against her desk, looking through a folder. She hesitated but only for a second before walking over to him, placing her bag under her desk and turning to the man.

"Can I help you?" She asked as she stood near him, but not too near because she could already see the images coming in her head from looking at this man. He was sexy as sin.

"Ya, I have an appointment with Marcus" His casual demeanour was doing nothing for her control, but again she kept herself locked up and nodded, about to press the com button when she stopped.

"Who should I say is here?"

"Dom" he said and turned back to his folder. She pressed the button and told her boss he had a visitor. He instructed her for room four, and she cursed internally as she hadn't yet done it. She apologized when he asked about it and said she would do it now. Hanging up she excused herself and practically ran to room four to fix it up.

Marcus came out of his office and motioned to the man to come in. Closing the door after him he smiled at his brother. "So?" he asked impatiently.

Dom grinned at Marcus "I'd love to" He said nodding towards the area she ran to. He and his brother were going to have a wonderful night, he just knew it. They had taken women together before, but not often, not a lot of women will go for brother st the same time and if they do they are way to kinky for somethings.

"I'm glad, I've been waiting for the chance and now that Vivian is out of the picture I am all for it." They both began to discuss what and how they would go about getting Marcus' sexy little secretary to bed them.

Shortly after their arrangements were made a soft knock tapped the door, followed by a head of silky brown hair and blue eyes, that peeked in to announce the room was ready.

"Thank you Lilly, can you forward your calls, we need you in with us. We need a womans perspective as well." Mr. Bronze said as he stood up, glancing at his brother, it was time to start their lure.

"Of course sir. Shall I gather coffee and snacks?" She asked opening the door for both men.

"Yes please, but I would like a fruit tray with chocolate and whipping cream, its always been a favorite of mine" he said trying to sound uninterested, but his body wasn't listeneing. He had a raging hard on as he pictured Lillys mouth around a piece of fruit, taking off the chocolate with her tongue. He cleared his throat and turned towards room four, one that locked and had no visual access to the inside.

Lilly watched both men walk away. She was confused, he had never once ordered fruit and chocolate, she shrugged and picked up the phone to order the fruit and chocolate fondue for the men. After finishing that she grabbed her pens and paper and followed the way they went.

Knocking again, she entered when a come in rang through the open door. Smiling she asked if they needed anything, to which they said no and she took a seat on the opposite side of the new comer. Her boss sitting at the head of the table.

She had no idea what this could be about, or why this product company would need a womans perspective but she would give it a shot.

"Alright" Mr. Bronze said as he looked to his brother and secretary. "We have a new product coming through and our design team can't seem to find something good to use as a show all. That's why I have asked both of you here. Lilly this is my brother Dom, hes a co-owner or in his case a silent partner, so no one must know about this."

"Yes sir" She said still looking at Marcus.

"Okay so the product we are now attributing to our growing supply is a new brand of condoms and lubricants." Marcus said, and stopped talking when Lilly choked on her air. "Are you alright?" He asked hiding his amusement. He had figured it had been some time for Lilly, and judging by her reaction and blush covering her face, he would say a long time.

"Fine" She gasped trying to put air back in her lungs. Images. All she could see were images of her body being ravished to the brink of breaking as she looked at both brothers, who were looking at her. Her body began to react immediately, her stomach warming, her thighs tightening, her ass squirming as the heat in her core grew.

"As I was saying, we need to figure out a design that would be the advert for the brand, now I have a few so maybe we can work with somethings here but we're gonna need something better..." Mr. Bronze continued to talk in his business tone, always adding something that would flicker a sexual image in Lilly's head, making her move unconsciously, fidgeting at her own arousal.

They spent a few minutes looking over the works when Lilly had an idea for the add. "Why not be a bit provocative and have a man inside the woman and do a shot that hides the hardcore but shows the pleasure on her face, make it something like 'forget your worries and find the pleasure'? Something that would insinuate protection and still pleasure?"

She glanced up after her speaking as she was writing things down, to see both men looking at her. A look that suggested something she would love.

"What do you think Dom?" Mr. Bronze asked looking at his brother.

Dom stared at Lilly with a hungry gaze, seeing the lust reflected in her own eyes hand him standing up, quickly glancing at his brother to share a look, meaning it was time to act, and walking around the back of him, towards Lilly.

"I think that's a great idea" He said absentmindedly, his approach was slow but seemed so fast as he stopped behind Lilly. She stared at the table, unable to think with his musky man smell overpowering her senses. She tried to breath deeply and calmly but the shivers racking her body from how close this sexy man god was, it was hard to keep her head on.

"I do believe you are right Lilly, what else do you see?" Mr. Bronze asked as he stepped closer to her, not having her notice as her glazed over eyes saw nothing, only allowing Doms smell to engulf her.

"I, I think, the people, ya" she said, unable to control her thoughts, as her hormones wrangled in her body. Both men smiled, knowing that the effect they wanted was taking over. Dom gently in a whisper touch, placed his hands on her shoulder earning a small quiet moan to escape her as her eyes shut from the contact.

"I think we should see what the pleasure face would look like, don't you Marcus?" Dom whispered lowering his head to gently nip her earlobe. Lilly shivered and dropped her pen at the heat that surged her body. Her panties were soaked and she couldn't care with this man touching her.

"Mhmm, I do agree" Marcus whispered as Dom slid the chair backwards, allowing Marcus to slide in front of Lilly unknowingly.

"I think you would have a very sexy pleasure face Lilly" Dom breathed as his lips moved down her neck, sicking, nipping and licking a heated trail. Lilly couldn't concentrate, her mind was fuzzy, her body frozen but alive as his hands moved down her exposed arms, brushing slightly against her breasts.

Lilly jumped as hands landed gently on her bare knees, and started sliding little by little higher up. Her eyes opened at the contact and shock was all that could show as her boss, knelt in front of her open legs, her skirt sliding up from sitting there and now from her boss who was raising it up with his hands.

"What?" Lilly tried to say but was cut off by a moan as Doms mouth moved to her cleavage. His hot wet tongue sliding across her skin, as his free hands began to undo her shirt.

"Relax and enjoy" Marcus whispered lowering his lips and awaiting tongue to her inner thighs. The heat from her core left her unable to argue or talk, only moan and whimper as both men worked to strip her of her clothing. Dom slid the shirt off her shoulders revealing a lacy purple bra, that he quite liked, but just as fast that too was gone.

Marcus slid his hands up to her core gently rubbing as his other hand slid higher up the tight skirt, trying to pull her undergarments off. Lilly raised her hips, allowing better access and Marcus wasted no time in tugging the soaked panties off.

"Looks like someone was happy" he whispered as he brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply, moaning at the feminine smell of arousal. He couldn't wait to taste her creamy center. Dom unzipped her skirt zipper as Marcus brought his hands back, pulling and tugging at the fabric, sliding it over her luscious hips, down her sleek thighs, and over her slender calves.

"Don't cum" Marcus said before attaching with his mouth to her hot core. She cried out, only to have Doms mouth cover hers in a heated and passionate kiss, his hands kneading her breasts as both men attacked her. Her body shuddered as Marcus' tongue laved at her juices creaming out of her, her heart broke into a gallop when Dom attacked her neck and pinched her nipple of one breast. Her body vibrated as hands and mouths touched, licked, sucked, and bit to within an inch of pain, of oh so splendid sexual pain.

She wanted, no needed to have these men inside her. She had never had two men at once, but it had always been a fantasy of hers and right now, in the middle of the afternoon, in the office where she works, it was happening.

She sucked in a breath as a finger entered her swollen and soaked core, making her hotter then ever. Marcus worked his finger in and out, adding a second moments later as he looked between his bother kissing Lilly and his fingers sliding in and out of her all covered in her cream. His tongue darted back to the folds, loving how she clenched around his fingers when he did that.

A few more times of in and out and he pulled his fingers free, almost getting off on the sound of her protests, but he needed to work her ass in order for both to enjoy her at the same time. He coated his finger in her cream and moved his index finger to her pink puckered hole, gently massaging it when she sucked in a breath, knowing what was about to happen. As gently as he could, he penetrated the hole, slowly, in and out, making his finger go deeper when she would relax her muscles.

For several minutes he would go back and forth, then he added a second when his finger could go no further. He and his brother were rather large and he would need to at least do three fingers in her, to be able to accommodate the start of their dicks.

Lilly was withering under both mens touches, having never felt anything like this. Having Marcus play with her ass like that was just making her hotter. She had never had anal intercourse so this would be new, and right now, she wanted to be filled so badly by their dicks, it was making her drip cream on the floor from how they were making her.

Unable to control her hands any longer, Lilly grabbed a hold of Doms shirt and pulled him around to the front of her and sliding her hand down his clothed chest, she began to undress him, needing something to do as he ravished her mouth.

Her eyes had long ago closed, not knowing when, but right now she couldn't open them if she tried, her lust haze would let her see anyhow. Dom moaned at the feel of her tiny hands as they worked button after button pulling his clothes till he was left with a pool of them at his feet, his dick standing proud and open to the world.

For this Lilly's eyes did open and she gasped at how big, thick and long he was, and she couldn't help herself from leaning down and kissing his head, her tongue flicking out to taste him. Dom hissed in a breath at the contact and looked to his brother, hoping she would be stretched enough. At the shake of his head, Dom groaned knowing he would have to allow her to play with him for a bit to allow his brother time to get her ready for them.

Lilly opened her mouth as she slid over his erection, gulping him as far back as she could get him, loving the sounds filling out of his mouth. His moans and groans as he tried to hold onto his own release. Her hand slid under his dick, cupping his balls and massaging them gently. He hissed in a breath at the surge that was building in him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold off. Again glancing at his brother, who had just pushed in his third finger, stretching her as much as he could, Dom couldn't hold back and his release rippled out of his body, straight into Lilly's awaiting orifice.

Lilly smiled as she milked him, drinking down his seed, getting every last drop. Sure it had been years since she had done anything like this, but it was just like riding a bike, you never forget once you learn.

Dom pulled out of her mouth with a pop sound as his body still shivered from his orgasm. He looked down at his brother who had a smile so big on his face, you would have thought it was him who just had his release.

"We're gonna take you Lilly, like You've never been taken before" Marcus said as he moved to position himself to her core, his own dick free of clothes as he took them off while his brother was being sucked.

Now both naked men looked at her with the starvation of a man who hasn't eaten in months, knowing they would get their fills. Lilly just watched as Marcus slowly pushed into her core making her almost yell out at the feeling of being so full, being so stretched over such a large and wonderful organ. Marcus worked his fingers in her ass as his dick became coated in her cream, only pulling out when he knew she was ready and he was covered with her fluids.

Lilly closed her eyes as he pulled her to her feel, nearly not being able to stand with half his hand up her ass, the pain and pleasure of it making her unable to hold her own weight. Dom wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her front to his chest, pushing is erection between her legs, but not inside, just letting her creamy juices flow over his dick, a warmth that a man was made for.

Marcus stood up and moved behind her, placing the tip of his dick at her ass, puling his fingers out at the nod he got from Dom, and replacing them with his dick that slid right on through her relaxed muscles. They clenched and she gasped and groaned when she felt him slide home, again filling her up to the brink. Just as Marcus stilled in her ass, the dick that was held tight against her core moved, being pushed inside her warmth, lifting her feet off the ground, leaving her hanging by two dicks inside her. It didn't hurt, in fact nothing had ever felt so good in her life, she had never felt this full before and right now all she wanted was to be fucked like no tomorrow.

Both men grinned as Dom reached down and pulled her legs to wrap around his waist as he and his brother began to rock back and forth inside her, both their mouths on some part of her body, both their hands holding, pinching and pulling, softly caressing her skin within an inch of her life. Her gasps and shudders, how her body moved and withered, had both men ready to explode as they pumped their dicks into her holes, not breaking or stopping at her cries of ecstasy as an orgasm hit, one after another.

Both men were ruthless with pleasure as they rocked back and forth inside her, never slowing just pounding her into oblivion. Right before her last orgasm and the need to pass out, both men exploded inside her, sending her over the edge of reality and consciousness. Lilly's body slumped against Dom and he held her tightly as he and his brother finished unloading inside her. Both men grinning like the Devils.

"I'd say that was one of the best brother" Dom said as they finally stilled inside her, but not pulling out yet. The feeling of her wetness and heat wrapped around their now half hard dicks was just too much to pass up.

"I think she was the best brother, no woman has been able to stay awake that long and have as many orgasms as she had" Marcus said trying to catch his breath like his brother. Both men looked down to the passed out Lilly who was snuggled up to Doms chest.

"I think this one might just be more then what we thought. I would like to do this again." Dom said as he kissed her forehead. Marcus was shocked, he had never heard his brother say that about a woman they shared. In fact, he had never said that about a woman, ever. Looking down at the woman that he had learned to care fore over the year she had been working for him, he suddenly began to wonder what like would be like if she was with both him and his brother.

Maybe this wouldn't be a one time thing.

Maybe this would and could be a more permanent thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 10 14
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...
817 13 8
An erotic short story about the steamy relationship between two men and what goes on behind their closed doors. How their relationship develops beyo...
627K 10.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.1K 79 33
TW!!! There are triggering stuff in this... please read tags before reading! This is a story about a criminal who recently got out of jail, He is try...