A Monster's Tyranny (Optional...

By StolitzFan666

19 Years later Noble wants revenge on Marco after everything he has done to his family. But a new villain nam... More

19 Years Later
The Attack On Mewni
Shard Of The Crystal
Power
Star's New Lover
Malice's End
Annoucement
Feedback
Review
The Third Story
Where Was I
Requests Are Coming Back

The Unknown Dimension

34 3 0
By StolitzFan666

Noble's POV: "Glossaryck where are we going next I asked. "Turns out our dimensional scissors are not working Glossaryck said. "So where are we going I asked. "We have to go to the unknown dimension Glossaryck said. What's that I asked. "It's a blank dimension where we can find portals to other dimensions Glossaryck said. "Ok let's go I said. "We have to perform a ritual to open the portal. "Shit ok let's do it I said. *They performed the ritual and and entered the unknown dimension. "Wow this place is really Trippy I said. "I'm sensing another presence in this dimension Glossaryck said. "Who is it I asked. "Your mother Glossaryck said. "That can't be I watched my own mother die I said with tears in my eyes. "The unknown dimension can resurrect you if your worthy Glossaryck said. "We have to find her I said. "We can't right now she could be in any of these portals. "Ok let's just get a way to find Star I said "I'm sorry Noble I want to find her to but we can't right now. "Ok let's find the earth portal I said.

Note: Part 2 will be out tomorow. I wanted this chapter to be short because the unknown dimension will be in the first side story. So I didn't want to write to much stuff to avoid spoilers. Hope you all understand and part 2 will be longer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 588 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
30.7K 2.1K 41
people read the book trust me on this one
90.9K 4.9K 32
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
29K 1.1K 32
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...