Channa Mereya.....o piya❣️

By HeartfeltFictions

Love either brightens your life or either ends up spreading darkness in your life. Manik, a playboy, spoilt... More

Prologue
Chapter1: Are you happy?
Chapter 2:Just curious!
Chapter 3: Friends....??!
Chapter 4: Friendship is not for us!
Chapter 6: Was it an act?
Chapter 7: Time will shape us...
Chapter 8: Manik, calm down!
Chapter 9: I Love Him!
Chapter 10: My heart breaking silently
Chapter 11: Losing her bit by bit...
Chapter 12: I believe in true love
Chapter 13: Bye Adit!
Chapter 14: Beginning of an end
Chapter 15: Reached our End!
Chapter 16: Ending Vs Beginning
Chapter 17: You are shinning so much!
Chapter 18: Swayed Emotions!
Chapter 19: Divorce papers!
Chapter 20: I Feel For You

Chapter 5: I do trust you!

3.7K 496 46
By HeartfeltFictions

By the time Nandani returned back everyone had gone back to sleep. She quietly was entering the girls room when a voice stopped her. "There is food on the table, have some." She turned back and was furious to see the owner of the voice.

"I already had food, I told you." Nandani said very calmly while her eyes were launching arrows to kill him.

"Are you sure you had food." Manik asked once again but Nandani stayed adamant. Instead of replying she went into the room and quietly closed the door.

"Yeah, you ate for sure...!" Manik said sarcastically and went to the boy's room.

Next Morning...

"I am sorry for yesterday Nandani....I didn't...." Aaliya said with an attitude to Nandani who was platting the food for everyone in the kitchen. Manik had asked her to do so.

"Don't be....your words didn't affect me. I am used to your cold behaviour by now." Nandani clearly stated her feelings.

"Cool then, can I take the plate." She asked and Nandani smiled to her.

Everyone was already on the table by the time they brought the food. They started their usual conversation on how to spend the day but Cabir noticed that two people on the table who were very quite and just concentrating on food. "Manik and Nandani.....didn't you have dinner last night? Manik left the table saying he would have dinner with you. Or were you guys doing something so important that you forgot dinner?" Cabir started with his teasing tricks but he ended up exposing both of them to each other. The others giggled while Aaliya stayed quite and got annoyed.

Nandani's POV
Manik didn't have dinner last night? Oh please, he didn't speak up for me, how will he stay hungry all night for me! I know how much he loves his food!

Manik's POV
I am sure she didnt have anything last night, that's why she was munching so much. Otherwise she barely eats two rotis. But Cabir ruined it, like how on earth does he notice every act of mine, like how! Now what do I say? "I had dinner after Nandani slept." I said and Cabir gave me that 'Really!' look.

"What's the plan for the day?" Dhruv asked.

"Let's go for boating...there is a dinner cruise for half day. Anyone interested?" Aaliya suggested.

"I am in...the sunset looks perfect in the middle of the ocean." Navya said holding Cabir's hand, looking romantically into his eyes.

"Yeah, sounds good to me too!" Nandani agreed and so did the others.

The guys came along with me to the resort that was taking the dinner cruise and we booked for us while the girls went to a nearby spa to get a good relaxing massage. It was already 2 by the time the girls returned back. They got ready and we were about to leave but I pulled Nandani over in a corner where nobody could see us. "Aaliya apologised to you, then why are you still angry with me?" I asked her nicely. She stayed blank and started to walk away which was making me frustrated. Without thinking, I quickly pinned her to the nearby wall and asked her the same thing again with a little more aggression. But she pushed me back and left in anger. The frustration in me, grew even more! Not because she walked away but because I keep making her uncomfortable every time. But why does she hate my touch so much! Just why.....Ahhhh...!

Nandani's POV
"Nandani, what happened? Why are you so furious?" Cabir asked when he saw me come out of the kitchen from no where. Cabir just then looked behind me. Manik was there...I don't want to talk to him but I need to get this out of me before I end up ruining everyone's day.

"Cabir, if you make a mistake and Dhruv apologies to me, then I won't forgive you. Besides, I am not a judge to declare what is right and what is wrong. I am just a simple girl who can get hurt at the simplest things. As a friend I wanted you to believe in me that I would never do the stuff that she said. Friendship means a lot to me Cabir, I miss having my friends around. I did distanced all my friends because of some stupid stuff so I know what it feels like. But anyways, if this trust was not there in the friendship we wanted to have, then there is no need for it. We are better off how we were." I said it revealing a little bit more then I should have and left.

We left and went into the double decker cruise. There were around 60-70 other people on board along with us. It was nice seeing families, friends and couples having the time of their lives. After about 2 hours into the sea, we stopped by a small island that seemed to have a cave in it. The guide announced that all of us could see the cave as they have small canoes that can take two people at a time. I refused without giving it a second thought as the fear of water always empowered over the kick for an adventure in me. Unfortunately, Manik too refused leaving me and him along with two other people on board as the rest went to see the cave. "Nandani, quickly come here." Manik said it in fear and I rushed to the edge to see what he was pointing out at.

"What!" I screamed in fear of not being able to understand the danger.

"How deep do you think it is?" Manik asked as if I was a geography teacher.

"How would I know?" I spoke in annoyance.

"Well....hear me out. I am sorry for hurting you. Believe me, I did not intend to hurt your feelings at all. But I did and I am really very sorry for it. I don't want to get back to as how we were so please can we remain friends...." I was about to say a clear no but he stopped me before that. "Wait...and if you say no, then I will jump into the sea." He said. Oh the emotional blackmail, it won't work on me Mr Malhotra.

"Okay then...the answer is a no! Chalo, I am waiting for you to jump." I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Think about it." He said looking down. I knew it, this was just a blackmail and he wouldn't do a thing. I gave him that look and went back to my seat when I heard a splash. I turned around to find him missing. Quickly I ran to the edge and saw him in the water...Idiot had jumped!

"Manik!!" I screamed. How could he have actually done this. "Help...Cabir...Dhruv..." I screamed my lungs out but could not reach either. The other two men present on the cruise saw him and jumped in to save him. I quickly went down where they dragged Manik in the cruise. "Manik...open your eyes." I said tapping his cheeks while his head lied dead in my lap.

"Nandani....do you forgive me?" He said it with a great difficulty and I just hated myself for asking him to do this.

"I am so sorry Manik...please forgive me. I was just kidding...Please get up...I forgive you." I said being hell terrified seeing his condition. But in no second he got up and sat on his knees. He fixed his hair first and then looked at me in amusement.

"So I am forgiven!" He said and smiled at me. I felt like a complete fool being worried for him. I got up and so did he while I started hitting him. He started laughing and ran up the deck while I followed him.

"Wait...I won't leave you." I ran like a tigress, while he mocked me. How could I be so dumb, I knew that he could swim...still I fell for it.

"Okay okay...I am sorry but it's your fault, you were not listening to me only!" He said while controlling his breath.

"Fine...!" I said and sat on my place. Just as he was about to come sit next to me, I gave him a hard girl punch in his tummy!

"Ahh..." He screamed holding his stomach while I had the last laugh.

"Now it's fine!" I said. After a long pause I continued again, "Waise, sorry for over reacting. I got a little too mad at you because I though you didn't trust me and believed what Aaliya said." I said looking away from him.

"I do trust you, more then anything. And I know you don't trust me. I know it's not something to ask for so give me some time and I will try my best to earn your trust." He said looking deep into my eyes. I don't know why his words even affected me. I broke the eye lock and it became awkward so he stood up to leave but I held his hand.

"I do trust you...I trust you from the beginning. Being my husband you agreed for everything I had asked, which was actually your right and you didn't even impose your rights on me. I respect you and am very thankful for it Manik." I confessed the truth which I had hidden it from myself to. If it wasn't for Manik, then most likely I would have been forced into everything I didn't want.

"Thank you." He said and sat back on his seat next to me. Like seriously, I confessed so much and this is all he has to say. I chuckled at it and finally took a breath of relief.

Soon everyone came back and laughed at Manik while I was the only one that seemed worried. The captain of the cruise came and scolded Manik to which I had a great laugh at. The captain at last calmed down after Manik paid the fine of his stupid act. The rest of the day went well and we all enjoyed the dinner. I am glad that the mess with Manik got solved now.

What is your opinion about Manik's act? Would he really do anything that Nandani would ask him to and why? Manik and Nandani trust each other but how strong or rather how fragile do you think it is? How was the update, do drop in your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 7.8K 33
The sequel to MUTUALLY MARRIED ******************************************** Manik and Nandini are finally married but for reasons apart from love. R...
30.5K 3K 17
Falling in love is one of the most beautiful feelings in this world. Other hand opposite side of love is the most hurtful feeling in this world. Two...
478K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
360K 19.6K 27
Manik and nandani are married for 4 months but manik didn't expected her. Nandani tried to make their relation work but she too stop trying. She is b...